Comprehensive Solution

Reviewed on 09/10/2019
Timothy O.
General Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Implementing simPRO is one of the more significant reasons for our growth over the past five years. Having visibility into job costing throughout the project rather than just when the project is finished, has allowed us to spot and react to project issues earlier. The ability to view a project from start to finish, including all job purchases, labor entries as well as customer invoices and the status of payments, has liberated management to concentrate on more strategic issues to drive growth and improve overall.

Pros: I like that we can track a job/project through the entire process starting with Lead Generation to creating an Estimate and then converting the estimate into a Job/Project all the way through to the final invoice. All stages of the project life cycle can be tracked and job-costing is a breeze because all job Purchase Orders, technician time sheets, etc. are visible.
The inventory management capabilities are a significant improvement over our previous methods. Having all of our vendor's products entered into the Catalog with visibility into our current on-hand inventory makes things more efficient during the estimating process and provides means of controlling how and when materials are assigned to jobs.

Cons: The user interface can be improved a little to make accessing information a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult by any measure, but I would like to see more flexibility and drag-and-drop capabilities - especially with the estimating portion.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Nichole S.
Business Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our workflow is much more efficient and all users can easily see the information they need to do their jobs. The implementation/set-up was essential in getting us up and running quickly and without the frustrations that can come with learning anything new. Our Implementation Consultant has been fantastic! I have been in contact multiple times with the Help Desk/Software Support and they are great too!

Pros: Rather than a cookie cutter software, we were able to build simPRO specifically for OUR company's needs. It is saving us more time than I ever imagined! It is user friendly from both the administration and technician standpoint. My technicians are actually excited about using simPRO because it is straightforward and efficient.

Cons: It has taken time to get it up and running just the way we want it, but that would be the case with any software.

SimPro Suite is a CRM that Provides a Great Software and Excellent Supprt

Reviewed on 30/09/2019
John S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: All clients and leads are easily entered. The site locations are very important since we may deal with a Property Management firm, that has several sites. Each site a specific entity, ie., LLC or related corporate entity. Sites have different Property Managers, Building Supers and in many cases different Purchasing Managers and Account managers.

Pros: Our company, Tesco Fire Services, Inc., has been using SimPro for several years. As a sales and marketing manager, I used SimPro as a tool for leads, prospects and eventually clients. It worked fine for me.
Implementation Consultant with SimPro visited our office a few weeks ago and introduced me to so much more SimPro has to offer. She showed me all I was missing and how to make SimPro more effective from a sales standpoint. Also, how SimPro enhances our quoting, service calls, billing, invoicing and most of all customer service. She is a first class professional. Her knowledge of SimPro is solid and her enthusiasm is infectious. She combines knowledge with humor. Especially for someone like me that is not a technological person to begin with.
Thanks to her and team SimPro is making our lives easier, cost efficient and dependable.

Cons: I could lie and make something up, but that would be counterproductive. I like SimPro the way it is.

by simPRO Software on 03/10/2019

Hi John, thank you for your glowing review of simPRO! We are thrilled to hear that simPRO has been helpful for you over the years. We are also happy to hear your praise for our Implementation Consultant. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.
Best, Team simPRO

Right From the Beginning!

Nicola D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As I said above, we were one of the first Canadian users - and simPRO did not yet have it's US presence. They were so accommodating - they would come in to work early and catch us at the end of our days. Even with the time difference, they did everything in their power to make our implementation go smoothly. And immediately after we went live, they were attentive to our change requests.

Pros: simPRO Enterprise is functional! And improving all the time. It's quick to load and easy to navigate. Now, this may be because we were one of the first to use it in Canada, but the level of customer service and attention to the users requests throughout our set up and subsequent upgrades has been amazing.

Cons: I would say, it has a learning curve - but if your implementation team are on the ball - you'll be ok!

Great Product for SMB

Tyler B.
COO
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is pretty good. The support improved with the transition from Australia to local US support. Things have sort of gone backward since rep left though and now the support isn't the same and I really believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that rep had done so many implementations that he knew the different ways to skin the cat to achieve implementation objectives.

Pros: Ease of use, functionality, easy to scale up and down with the software.

Cons: I hate the fact that I cannot remove the ability by security group to download whatever is on the screen. This is a huge data info/sec problem. For a business product I should have the ability to limit employee's ability to download a CSV file from any screen effectively handing out my pipeline, customer list, etc to whomever they want. There should be some control for this and this is almost to the point where the product is unusable because of security requirements we have from our own customers.

This system works perfect for our business

Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Wesley B.
Technical Lead
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: 1 - Sales Guy : I'm super happy that rep came out to help me sell this software to the owners of my company. We had an awesome chat and he supported me time and time again. We did face difficulties in some parts of the implementation, but rep did an awesome job of feidling my questions and providing answers.
2 - Onsite Phase 1: We feel entirely honored that we had the opportunity to be brought into this system with our on-site trainer. He has been with simPRO for quite some time and has a lot of great experience. The solutions he delivered to us in our routine were exactly what we needed to progress.
3 - Support: Everyone on my team loves the fact that we can call and bug someone about this software and we are welcomed to do so. The support staff are happy to answer questions, they make me feel like they are literally on my team whenever I have questions. We both look our current system and find the exact solution to whatever issue I have had.

Pros: I am able to customize and report on about pretty much everything I could possibly desire. We are all very happy with the way this system handles assets, we will be able to move our entire previous work history into these notes as it pertains to site location. We don't really care who owns the property. Our service life is about 10 years, it is very normal that owners change. This system organizes information perfectly to suite our needs.

Cons: We had a very unique QuickBooks system that had many quirks. I am a troubleshooter by heart and couldn't rest until we discovered a way to take the info kept in QuickBooks and bring it to simPRO. Ultimately, this was discovered to be double duty and not worth the effort. In the defense of simPRO - they did advise me that this was the case. I was very stubborn. Looking back on that experience it definitely went as well as it possibly could considering how much I was 'addicted' to that information. It did turn out that the route of not importing that work history, due to its complexity, was the right decision.

The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business.

Carl V.
Managing Director
Customer Support

Pros: I have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need.
The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily.
Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it.
It give you complete visibility on profit and costs.
We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day.
We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don't use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.

Cons: Word processing could be slicker but there is an easy Work around. Rest of bugs they have resolved, it gets constant updates and upgrades.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi Carl, wow! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We¿re so happy to see just how much our business has helped you, and how satisfied you are with our service. With regards to your comments on Word processing, feel free to contact our support team on 0800 622 6376 if you require assistance, otherwise, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to put your suggestions in about how we could improve! From, Team simPRO.

Growth, Development &

Carl U.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Consumer Electronics, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Bring CRM, quote management, inventory, service & billing has been a benefit that cannot be overstated! We've grown with the SimPro product & the team has been so receptive to our needs. Bringing customer service to the US has reduced the wait time & ability to address issues by 90% (not to mention the familiarity of speaking the same language)!

Pros: SimPro has helped our bottom line grow & grow & brings many departments into 1 platform!

Cons: Items like customer contacts & customer setup require multiple data entries. Quote forms needs higher level of editing to produce a pleasing, eye-catching aesthetic presentation form.

SimPro has made my life much easier in securing new business. Everything I require is right there.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018
John S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Increased sales. Better organizing of prospects, jobs and client needs.

Pros: The system is very user friendly. I am able to log in all my prospects and keep an accurate record of all contacts, calls made emails sent and received. Attachments for all documents at your fingertips. Since many of my prospects have multiple sites, I can list each site with on-premises contacts for our scheduling and operations department. Nothing falls through the cracks. The training and assistance from the SimPro Staff is magnificent. SimPro professionals are outstanding. They conducted the training and made certain our team was comfortable with SimPro before leaving. For those of us who have basic technological skills, the help I received from SimPro is amazing. This is the type of staff who connects with me just to, "say hello and how are things going?" This is not too common in today's business environment. Clients are thrilled that during a meeting I can pull up Simpro and provide answers to all their questions. I recommend SimPro to anyone who is looking for a user friendly CRM that works.

Cons: I had to keep remembering to hit the save button following data input. Also, I had a bad habit of hitting the back key instead of cancel. Once I got over these it was smooth sailing.

by simPRO Software on 30/10/2018

Hi there John, we are so glad to hear that simPRO has made such an impact on your and your business. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please head on over to our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to send us your advice.

From, Team simPRO.

Excellent software to run our business!

Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Dan S.
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is a great software that we will be using for a long time!

Pros: Customer support is always available when we need them and extremely easy to work with. SimPro software has extensive features to grow with our business. It is an all-in-one solution for us and eliminated the need for complex integrations.

Cons: Setup took some time and implementing required a lot of tweaks to the setup. But, with the amount of features we are utilizing it was to be expected. It also really helped to have a Simpro implementation specialist onsite during the process. Much better than trying to do it remotely like we have with previous software.

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hello Dan! Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that both our Customer Support and our software features have been helpful for your business. If you ever need additional guidance in simPRO, be sure to visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com

Good software for Service based Trades

Reviewed on 08/10/2019
Christian B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I had used it briefly, then went another route due to some "must haves" I had with the mobile app.
The mobile app has since come a long way and appears to have become much more usable for field techs.

Pros: With my employees being in the field and primarily using the mobile, it's nice to have a "mobile only" license for them.
Other companies require everyone to have a full license which, in my opinion, is a waste since they won't use 10% of what that entails

Cons: Mandatory on-site setup and no ability to have a trial instance

Streamlining our process

Reviewed on 07/06/2019
Jarey S.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I can leave town and still keep an eye on jobs, billing and progress. I can approve jobs, make modifications by just logging in from anywhere. The time it takes to do a task of my staff and myself has been reduced tremendously.
Finding a client file vs just looking it up in simPRO is huge time saver!

Pros: Saving of Staff time, less paperwork, easier to find info on clients quickly. Also the log of every event from who created a job, to notes from a phone call. Makes it easy to look at timeline.

Cons: Not being able to share attatchments within software from office to field level without going outside of software. Not being able to modify inventory on completed invoice.
Trainers were great, but they were not familiar with my industry.

by simPRO Software on 20/06/2019

Hi Jarey, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping you save time in your daily operations. If you need any additional help with attachments, invoicing, or other simPRO features, please refer to the simPRO helpdesk: https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com.

Simpro has 98% of what you need!

Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Cheryl B.
CFO
Security & Investigations, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Almost excellent

Pros: This software gives a clear path from quote, convert to a job, dispatchers schedule, workers go and type job details, arrival and departure times into the phone app, and those jobs are converted to bills, and simpro records payements. The reports section is extensive and provides much information. We use reports that show company stats, efficiency, billable vs. non - billable time, and so much more!

Cons: There is a section where new ideas for needed options are written by users and 'voted upon.' It took simpro two years to implement a true productivity report, so if you have specific needs they may rate them low and take a long time to create what is requested.

total solution

Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Mike H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: From the first day we got introduced to simpro, we found extreme value in it.
From job taking, quotes, scheduling, accounting integration, inventory tracking and more, it has met our needs to be a near total paperless company.
with eforms, our employees never lose information on inspections or installations. With connect, full access in the palm of their hands.

Pros: the fact that is a online system, who cares if the computer crash's!!! we had a major fire in our city in 2016 and we had to run mobile, 1 laptop and a cellphone and we were back up and running!

Cons: Only con I have is that it is not available in Canadian dollars, have to pay more with exchange.

by simPRO Software on 03/10/2019

Hello Mike, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with simPRO. If you ever need help with simPRO features in the future, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.
Best, Team simPRO

Great experience overall! Amazing staff, especially training and support team!

Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Justin S.
Customer Support

Pros: Unlike a lot of other job management software we looked at, simPRO offers in-person training and live US support. The software itself is robust and offers plenty of functionality for our painting business, but it really comes down to the training and continued support. We looked at some cheaper options, and although training was an additional expense, it was worth every penny. Without the training, we would have been lost and unable to use the software. The trainers are great and keep training light and are knowledgeable business consultants. Highly recommend!!!

Cons: The user interface and dashboard are a bit dated, but I know the development team is working on updating in the future. Other than that, no complaints! SimPRO runs our whole painting business operations and workflows.

by simPRO Software on 19/04/2018

Hi Justin, thank you for your review. We¿re always happy to see businesses take advantage of our training and support, and even happier when it leaves them feeling confident and satisfied. If you¿ve got any suggestions for further development and improvement of our product, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm). As always, we appreciate the feedback!

From,
Team simPRO

Fantastic, business has been able to grow with zero additional admin cost.

Innovation ' Compliance Manager
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Too many benefits to outline. it has helped us streamline our business and really push forward. I cant recommend simPRO enough. Now that more features are being developed it is getting stronger and stronger,

Pros: The system is user-friendly and very easy to navigate. They have a great support team that are always available. An open API has allowed us to link the system with other software like Xero, Ground Plan and especially Allsaved Mobile.

Cons: The schedule needs work.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi there, thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that our service is helping you to improve your business, and glad to hear that you are satisfied with our solutions! With regards to your suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to lodge your suggestions! We really value our customer¿s ideas and contributions. From, Team simPRO

Great productivity tool for dispatch and tracking

Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Michael S.
Construction Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Our company was growing and we began looking for software to track and manage our field technicians. We tried out many different softwares on the market. As soon as we tried SimPro we knew it was the software for us. We've been using this software since 2015 and it has streamlined our scheduling, dispatch, and invoicing. Additionally, it allows live tracking of technicians. After technician completes the job, there is no paperwork to deal with and all the information is synced to our office immediately.

Cons: While SimPro has a great staff and video tutorials that will help train you, it is a robust software and has many features that will take some time to learn.

So many uses

Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Nicole P.
Machinery, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love being able to integrate all the processes, from my technicians time, to purchase orders, to inventory tracking, and customer asset management. Simpro offers a robust system, with more features than we will probably ever be able to use.

Cons: As our company has grown, we have had to add several users, causing what was a reasonable price to be quite expensive now.
Technicians and sales app doesn't always cooperate especially in areas of poor cell service.

simPRO review

Lesley D.
Director of Business Development
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Layout is easy to use. Able to customize invoices, etc. Tracks inventory.

Cons: Purchased the software and then almost immediately needed to upgrade to get the features we'd like.

Transformational. Easily the most impressive application I've come across in recent years.

Richard C.
Director, CA
Customer Support

Comments: I am actively recommending simPro across my newtork of trusted partners.

Pros: The coherent integration of capabilities ' functionality across the full E2E process, from: initial customer contact; through estimating; execution (delivery); invoicing; seamless integration with Xero. Optimises workflow ' scheduling; reduces cost; reduces risk (audit trail; H'S); removes paper; removes duplication; increases transparency across the business; improves return on all assets ' resources (inventory; vehicles; skilled technicians). Love that it enables a large 'estate' of technical (installed) assets / equipment (v high value) to be managed, and scheduled for an ongoing programme of maintenance - is a huge value add for a technical service contractor to be able to offer this to an 'end-customer', who often has no means of effectively managing own asset register / 'estate'. Powerful MI to model, refine ' improve profitability job by job; by line of business.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi there Richard, thank you so much for the kind feedback. It is great to hear that we are providing you with a service that is beneficial to your business and your staff! It¿s also great to hear that you are referring our service to your network. From, Team simPRO

SimPro has greatly improved our invoicing and estimating capabilities.

Reviewed on 05/04/2018
Jaron R.
Safety Officer
Customer Support

Pros: If there is one thing, to say, I like most about SimPro, it would have to be the ability to quote, create a scheduled job, and invoice that Job all in a matter of minutes compared to hand typing everything over and over again, or losing track of time. It's just simple.

Cons: There are minor things about SimPro that could use work, but overall there is nothing I can say I like least about the software.

by simPRO Software on 21/10/2018

Hello Jaron, we¿re glad to hear our product has helped you to speed up your general admin time! We noticed that you referenced a few minor opportunities for improvement; any ideas or suggestions that you have are more than welcome to be contributed through our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm). We invite you to head on over there when you can and input some of your advice.

Best project/working orders software

Reviewed on 02/03/2018
Sergi P.
Customer Support

Pros: SimPRO takes care of everything on the day to day of any project-oriented or and working order/repairs cycle.

Cons: Not super easy to use but they have a good training team. There are a lot of functionality that you will need to know. A good training process is a must.

by simPRO Software on 19/04/2018

Hello Sergi, thanks for the 5 stars! We¿re glad to hear you¿re taking advantage of our training and support that we offer with regards to learning how the program works with your business. We know it can seem a bit overwhelming, so if you have any new questions or concerns, please don¿t hesitate to contact our customer support team who will help you further.

From,
Team simPRO.

Good software but very unflexible

Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Steve B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Initial sales presentation was very good, .... the training was in depth and again good. But once we had finished the training and trying to set up the system ourselves the software is far far too complex and producing the results we want seems impossible. We genuinely feel we have been sold the software and left with it. Would i recommend this product absolutely not. Advice to any potential new customers, see exactly what you want the software to do and how it will work/look. Don't take the salesmans word it will do it. Trust me, it probably won't

Pros: The software has the potential to be very good but ....

Cons: ... the forms are utterly inflexible and customer support is absolutely terrible. Communication from my so called account manager is non existent even though i have spoken to him and he knows we are having issues. I really am utterly disappointing in this product and the company. We have invested thousands of pounds and countless hours trying to set up the system, as they promise so much, but in reality they have delivered very little, and certainly for us, an unusable system. Even after we told SimPro we are considering cancelling our monthly contract we still didn't hear from our account manager or anyone else. Is this what they call customer care ?? .... or maybe its customer don't care.

A perfect job costing and project management system for trades and the construction industry

Guy E.
Sales manager
Customer Support

Comments: SimPro is a large feature-packed system, so the learning curve is quite steep - to SimPro's credit they have a very well designed extensive training process, which covered everything.

Pros: The project costings, scheduling and industry-specific features such as, CIS, supplier catalogs and asset management - makes it the ideal software for SMEs in this space. It's also the most comprehensive job costings app for Xero and QBO.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hello Guy, thanks for your kind words, we¿re glad to hear that our features make us a useful and powerful tool for service businesses. As always, our support are there to help you with any issues in learning and training, and are happy to lead you in the right direction to ensure you are getting the most out of our service. From, Team simPRO

Best overall Service/Project Software on the Market

Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Lori M.
Public Safety, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has saved us money overall by bringing all employees into the same software program eliminating unnecessary phone calls and conversations internally to determine job status, order status, etc. Customer service is amazing from the training, hand holding during implementation and customer support after the sale. simPRO believes in relationships with their clients. They don't sell you then disappear.

Pros: simPRO allowed us to bring all of our employees together into one software package from lead to quote to job management to invoicing and receiving payments. It even tracks field personnel time. This allowed us to cancel several other software programs that we were using and got everybody on the same page saving time which saves money.

Cons: It takes some time to learn all the nuances of the program to become fluent in "simPROese".

by simPRO Software on 10/01/2019

Hi there Lori. Great to hear feedback from you, and to hear that you, and your business, are happy with the service that we provide. As always, if you require ongoing support with simPRO¿s solutions, we encourage you to contact your local Support Team to voice your feedback so we can assist. For our contact details, follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for our contact information across the globe: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm From Team simPRO