Filter by:

• Overall

About CallHippo

CallHippo is an Easy to Use Phone System while providing world-class support. It can be setup Instant and provide advanced reporting.

Learn more about CallHippo

Jignesh M.
Director of Operations in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Best Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

5 4 months ago

Comments: I am using callhippo service for more than one year and my experience is quite well till now and I have contacted Mr Jitendra to expand my subscription and he has provided me the best deal and support.

Pros:

Easy to call, good connection, easy to manage and customer support Call recording feature Smart switch feature

Cons:

As of now I have not experienced any cons but for sure in future I will be giving feedback if I feel like.

Hugo P.
Director in South Africa
Investment Management, Self Employed

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

5 2 years ago

Comments: I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

Pros:

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

Cons:

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

Holly K.
Head of Client Services in Australia

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Pros:

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

Cons:

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Shahram Y.
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Running it like a scam

4 9 months ago

Comments: Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Pros:

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

Cons:

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

Artin V.
Director in Malaysia
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

Great features, well worth the money!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Good experience. They have great customer service that is eager to help. Eventhough they seem to be located in India, it in no way lowers the value of their offering.

Pros:

It has what you need for a phone number. Speedy set up, then you can forward the new number to your personal or office number. We've included a voice mail as well so all calls are greeted with a professional message while the line is being redirected. in the past tried 2 other services that did not work and this is the best by far. Been using it for almost 1 year. The phone app is really handy as you can call from the app.

Cons:

Nothing much. all is good and can't think of anything, except that for some countries they don't have phone numbers. But guess that's not something not to like - it's just that their service does not include it. If they can have phone numbers for most countries in the world that would be better

Jesse E.
Customer Service Manager in Australia
Retail, 11-50 Employees

CallHippo helps our team reach clients that other callers can't

4 9 months ago

Pros:

The dashboard where I can see all activity from my customer service team, the Hubspot integration and the instantaneous customer support that CallHippo provides.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been particularly helpful, and have answered all of my questions thoroughly in a very quick timeframe (matter of minutes).

Cons:

The Dialer experience is not smooth: you need to be very patient when confirming that you are not a robot and when editing the number or extension that you wish to dial.

Martha C.
Guest relations manager in Mexico
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Convenient service

4 last year

Comments: The technical support guys are attentive and helfull

Pros:

The fact that I can have a local US number where my american customers can reach me out withour paying long distance calls even that my office is in Mexico

Cons:

I receive several "trash" Calls... the phone rings but there is nobody on the other side or just "music" so it makes me lost my time

Naomi S.
Manager in India

Great Experience

5 5 years ago

Comments: New-age voip business phone system CallHippo is a boon to my business. With this software, I can now look forward to modern ways of business interactions. From my clients to my team members, I ensure proper flow of work and uninterrupted communication. CallHippo helps me to bind everyone in a common forum and take corporate communications, to a new level. The software also generates useful data and analytics that help me to assess my team performance and take proper measures to improve their productivity.

Pros:

Good quality sound User Friendly Quickly installed Reliable phone system

Cons:

Waiting for few more feature updates

Lorenza A.
I.T CONSULTANT in Malaysia
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Quality of the CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

5 11 months ago

Comments: Having a great CUSTOMER SUPPORT online 24/7, So thankful especially to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who guide and help us to make it easy our application, He so knowledgeable to his work fields, I remember also the other girl, if i'm not mistaken the name is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] she also assisting us and having a great conversation to her,. Kuddos! to your customer support and good services! Thank you CALLHIPPO!

Pros:

Most giving a big impact is easy to buy and access the services. Application is so easy and having a fast process of services.

Cons:

Have some difficulties only providing the identification card with address, some of the I.D are don't have address.

Danielle R.
Admin Assistant in Australia
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Great Customer Support Service by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

5 10 months ago

Comments: Thank you!

Pros:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful. Customer support is great! Always there to help.

Cons:

Sometimes it stops working. But customer service is there to help when this happens thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Very helpful.

Eduard C.
Founder in Romania
Computer Software, Self Employed

Amazing software

5 last year

Pros:

It's quite simple to use, has access to your phone (works from a laptop too) and it has good rates.

Cons:

I don't have anything to add at this point

Jourdy C.
Manager in Philippines
Music, 51-200 Employees

CallHippo

5 10 months ago

Comments: Callhippo is recommended app for out of the country work

Pros:

The best thing with Callhippo is call system, it can easily connect even it is connected via wifi. You can also text on it quickly

Cons:

Sometimes the loading takes too long to load

Aleksandr A.
Aleksandr A.
CEO in Tanzania
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Amazing support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (a person from Support team in CallHippo)

5 last year

Pros:

Our company is engaged in arranging safari tours and Kilimanjaro climbing in Tanzania. Currently, we are undergoing an onboarding process with the CallHippo company, and the service is totally impressive! The support team responds to online chat within a couple of seconds. It took us literally 10 minutes to reach agreement on special rate terms, get a good cost proposal and, most importantly, we had a chance to purchase phone numbers for all countries in which we plan to run active sales.

Cons:

At the moment I’m clarifying the possibility of connecting numbers from CIS countries, the website does not have such an opportunity, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support team promised to help.

Lee L.
Founder in Ukraine
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

So far so good!

4 last year

Comments: Good so far - support staff very eager to help and easy to chat to.

Pros:

Lower price than our old provider and gets the job done!

Cons:

Seems a little buggy, a few small glitches

Ajayakumar G.
Senior Software Developer in India

Customer Support

4 11 months ago

Pros:

Today I contact customer support and they resolved my issue.

Cons:

Callhippo should have automated call forwarding when receiving email.

Valentin H.
QA in Belarus

Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for help

4 10 months ago

Pros:

It is easy to use. And I think I will continue to do it

Cons:

Both my proxy is the same number, so I can't call from one to another

Ian S.
Ian S.
CEO in US

Customer service? Hahaha - you're kidding, right?

1 9 months ago

Comments: I hope they go under - the world doesn't need another crumby business.

Pros:

None particularly. The app was a good idea but riddled with issues.

Cons:

Lousy, lousy. LOUSY customer service. Over a day with a non-working phone number and no support. What a joke....

7 months ago

Hi, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Oswaldo D.
Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Great Software

5 last year

Comments: Great!

Pros:

I liked a phone number that I can use in the future as my business grows. This service has provided me just that, a number that was easily deployable and very cost effective.

Cons:

There is nothing I don't like least about it. So far everything works great

Paul j d M.
President in US

Invasive privacy requests— very scary company

1 3 years ago

Comments: Incredibly scary. I received emails copied to lots of people requesting photo of, addresses, website domain data, business background, phone number and other personal identifying data that would allow a scammer to use my credit card. When I told callhippo personnel this was illegal in Canada they backtracked on that request but cancelled my account. I would not touch this company and certainly do not provide personal photo, birthdate, address data that can be used with your credit card to impersonate and steal identities. That is why we use credit cards to avoid those kinds of scams. Beware. I’m reporting the callhippo to the privacy commissioner in Canada and credit card company visa.

Pros:

I tested the number and it worked the A’s expected when I set up the account.

Cons:

The software was adequate for my needs but the agents at callhippo started requesting sensitive personal information immediately after taking my credit card data.

2 years ago

Hi Paul, You must understand that virtual telephony is prone to fraudulent and spamming activities and therefore, we require to verify legitimacy of the account holder to prevent abuse. Having said that, we don't mean to question your integrity but this is a procedure that we follow to ensure that we understand our customers well. Besides this, we do not store your credit card details and payments are processed on a very secure platform. Specific to your case, we were not able to find any info that verifies your identity. The website domain you used is not functional, we were unable to find you on any platforms such as linkedin. We respect your rights and privacy. CallHippo will only request and never force to share additional details. You are free to cancel the account and request refund. At the same time, we find extremely inconvenient to lose honest customers but we cannot disregard the safety measures. We thank you for your understanding.

Himanshu G.
BDM in India
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Callhippo good software at this price

4 last year

Pros:

This software is very good for calling to US and Canada. I am using for a long time. I am happy but sometime its gives a hard time but overall good performance.

Cons:

Technical problems come time to time. But very rare.

Wajma N.
ceo in Turkey
Design, Self Employed

Customer Support

5 11 months ago

Comments: Great So Far :)

Pros:

I bought an 866 number and because it didn't offer free incoming calls I started a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was very friendly and helpful in taking care of my need by changing my plan and number. Great customer service and very respectful. Thank you from San Deigo, Ca

Cons:

I haven't really started trying it yet once I do I will be sure to write about it.

Sophie J.
Marketing Manager in Israel
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Great product and friendly service

5 last year

Comments: 10/10 i have really benefited from working with call hippo - i have no issues with them and would definitley recommend to friends, family and my business network.

Pros:

I really likeits simplicity - its easy to use, you can dial out to almost any country. The customer support is really great, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I have dealt with several times, she is always friendly and makes sure the issue is resolved in the quickest and most efficient manner.

Cons:

It takes a few seconds to log in, it seems to not log in straight away and asks you to click again - other than than its great.

Vinod A.
CEO in India
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees

It's a scam company with no address. They charged my CC $ 700 . Without authorisation

1 8 months ago

Comments: They are problem so how will they solve problem

Pros:

Never try or be ready to be victim of Call Hippo. They are ghost without any address.!

Cons:

Scam. Fraud never try this platform. Your card will be charged for $700!

6 months ago

Hi Vinod, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Brett P.
Director in Australia
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Small Business

4 10 months ago

Comments: positive

Pros:

Easy to use with high end capability for a small business

Cons:

I needed to learn how to set up being a small company we had limited resources

Deepak K.
Deepak K.
Director in India

Best and complete VOIP solution for mid size business

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Its cheap, user friendly and more importantly the support team is superb

Cons:

Haven't went through anything yet.it all seems good.