Quick and easy charts and graph visualization.

Reviewed on 21/04/2019
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A free plan is useless for me dut to that big background logo, and every project is public. If you bear that this is a good alternative for your daily charts and presentation

Pros: I like the way vuzzlo's UI designs. It helps me to get started quickly. I needed a graph presentation very quickly for my presentation and they all have. I just created a timeline within no time. The web-based application is best, no needs to install any application on my pc to create just a timeline for one time. The design is pretty minimalistic and usable on pro projects. There are lots of more data graphs and other visualisation types.

Cons: The logo is annoyingly big, sometimes makes it unusable. I don't know why they make logo this big. I tried only for a project but free plan with a big logo is just not usable.

Easy, fast and a certain sophistication for my presentations.

Frank S.
CEO and founder
Law Enforcement
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I'm using it regularly 3 or 4 times a month for my various presentations, internally and at conferences. It's very easy and very fast to use. Usually I have a rough idea in mind, and it took 5 minutes to look for a suitable template and another 5-10 minutes to fill in my data, adjust it (title, color etcetera) and download the final file to include it into my presentation. Of course, the templates are much more sophisticated than anything I could do by myself.
Another big pro: I never neeeded customer support.

Cons: Some small things could be more intuitively, like changing fonts. Also a selection of some basic colors would help me, as I'm not good in selecting the precise place in the color matrix.

Great product, much value for the money

Christoph B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love Vizzlo! I started using it two years ago. I don't want to miss it anymore. Never since then, I even tried to build a business graphic in powerpoint. Vizzlo is my place to go if I need something that looks professional.

Cons: It is hard for me to write something that I don't like. A few times it took me a while to find the right chart.

Vizzlo is a great and powerful tool

Reviewed on 17/03/2018
Alexander B.
Managing Partner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Making a Vizzlo chart is easy and fast because it has a plenty of templates, it saves you a lot of time and gives you better results. Since everything is online you can use it immediately with no need for an installation.

Pros: Creates professional, polished charts really quickly.
I use Vizzlo since a few months to create diagrams and plan my projects. It's really easy and I get results that look perfect.
Love it.

Cons: The only complaint from my side is that Vizzlo could offer more different graphics types especially for strategic planning they currently have only "Business Model Canvas" and "Balanced Score Card.

Easy to use tool to create professional charts in no time

Reviewed on 23/03/2018
Theresa H.
Brand Marketing Intern
Food & Beverages
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Vizzlo is such a useful tool and saves so much time. Everyone who was to create databased presentations on a regular basis should try Vizzlo!

Pros: Vizzlo has a great Portfolio of charts and graphics. It's easy to use and saves so much time creating presentations.
It's also kind of fun to experiment with different chart types, sometimes it really helps you to get a new perspective on the data/facts you're trying to present.

Cons: I can't wait to have more options to personalize my visualizations in the future, so they would fit even better with some corporate design pre-set presentations.

So SIMPLE

Reviewed on 04/11/2018
Stephanie D.
Holistic Health and Wellness Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love Vizzlo, it is simple, the themes are diverse and unique making customizing fast and easy. They have a great variety of unique graphic organizers to standard ones and love how simple and easy it all is.

Cons: There are some preset features where you can't enlarge the font and sometimes that is frustrating but there are creative ways to get around that.

Wanted to find a product that allows for trendy charts and graphs without having to redo in CC

Reviewed on 16/07/2018
Virginia H.
Director of Publications and Marketing
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: So much easier than Excel, with better graphics and less tedious than building from scratch each time.

Pros: This software is super easy to use. You have a ton of different charts, can modify to your organization's colors, and add in the information on a spreadsheet that directly imports it into the graphic. No more finding graphics on iClipart and modifying in Illustrator and InDesign.

Cons: You have to join to get rid of the Vizzlo logo and download in anything other than png.

Vizzlo is a great tool to manage my personal finances

Technical Consultant
Customer Support

Pros: Very user friendly! Vizzlo has allowed me to manage my personal finances, by providing me with a way to easily create charts and visualize where my money goes. I can plan my financial goals effortlessly, and there is no need to mess with Excel anymore. There are so many templates available.

Cons: I have utilized Vizzlo for a short period of time and I have not experienced any cons yet. I will continue to use it and will provide any feedback if any.

Vizzlo is really helpful

Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Theo S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I always needed to have statistics and measure the various areas of production in my business. Vizzlo is really the product for that. I am really making progress now just keeping track of my production.

Pros: that I can make any kind of graphs very easily.

Cons: Some features which I don't easily understand.

The best way to get great-looking charts for my presentations in minutes

Klaus M.
CEO & Founder
13-50 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: Most of the supplied chart templates look really great and it is easy to get results very quickly without having to tinker around like with many other tools we come to loath.

Cons: For certain types of charts I am missing fine tuning capabilities to adapt from properly to various sizes in presentations.

I simply like it

Reviewed on 31/03/2018
Maja M.
ICT Project Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: stylish and sophisticated, ease and joy of use, vivid and colorful, manifold and diversified, reliable and experienced, beneficial and useful Love the enthusiastic newsletter that come every now and then - can feel the passion they have for the product (yes, sounds cheesy ;-)

Cons: Am I easy to please, am I not critical? I can´t think of anything particular that I don´t like. But I´m not the most heavy duty user with the most severe challenging task.

Simple and powerful chart visualization.

Reviewed on 29/05/2019
Online Trainer
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Now I can create a stunning visualization using the only browser. Simple to use a template and just edit and get it done.
The on-screen tutorial helps me a lot to understand how to use it with my current data source. I was very interested in the project phase chart. I just created my first project phase chat within an hour.

Cons: All projects are public which is really bad, they must give one personal project for free user.

A great tool to create stunning visualisations

Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Benjamin B.
Senior Marketing Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Vizzlo is not a presentation program, but a good tool to make any kind of graphics - that you can easily import in a presentation or use for reports etc.

Pros: Fast, easy to learn and easy to use + excellent results. Never made the charts for my presentations faster. Some of them in almost no time. (In 10 minutes I finished a Gantt chart for a customer project!)

Cons: Some charts and features are missing .

Vizzlo

Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Arman A.
operator
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's a decent program to create charts, it offers a sufficient range of graphic samples with several color options. The result can be downloaded in PNG file format for free.

Cons: The cons of this software is that it not completely free, even when downloading a file in free version it has watermarks on it and in free version one can download the file only in PNG format, PDF and VZL formats are premium only. The downloaded file in PNG is not in great quality either, which can be noticed by zooming it.

Excellent tool for business plans

Karsten O.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very good platform, it has many templates for all kind of graphics I use in business. I started using Vizzlo doing project planning, meanwhile, I make all my presentations with it.

Cons: I really miss a mobile app for my tablet. This would give me more flexibility, esp. when I am traveling.

Great Product, Amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 23/05/2018
Guy M.
PROGRAMMER
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great presentation!

Pros: Figures. Great variatey , very user friendly and they all look great!
The team and the customer service is something to note, they are great, responsive and helped me a lot in my subscription.

Cons: None. I just don't see any draw backs at the moment. It seems they put a lot of effort in this product.

Seamless creation of outstanding graphs and plots

Reviewed on 16/03/2018
Product Support Engineer (Superchargers)
Automotive
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: - Giant selection of predefined plot styles and suggestions.
- Pretty much anything i can think of is there
- Easy to use
- Great simplicity in design.

Cons: - No deep customization possible.
- No possibility to enter big data.
- No integration with automatic data

I like Vizzlo as it's an easy and fast tool and the best - you get pretty graphics.

Reviewed on 22/04/2018
COO
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Vizzlo supports my daily work as a Marketing Manager. I get very easy and fast nice graphics that feature my data I want to present in a pretty way.

Cons: At some graphics I would like to enter more data than possible. So can't wait to see them enlarged.

Good Visualization Tool

Reviewed on 26/06/2018
Senior Human Resources Manager
501-1,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: Vizzlo has a lot of different great looking templates that you can utilize to create visualizations for your data. It's super easy to modify the look of it as well.

Cons: It's hard to justify the cost since all spreadsheets have similar tools (though maybe not as visually appealing).

simply beautiful and easy

Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Torsten B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: easy to use and results in great presentations. i also like that i can look at use cases which helps me in deciding which graph suits me best.

Cons: not so much, the service is great so that i usually get quick help to sort out my issues.