Ebsta Engagement Scoring Works Seamlessly

Jonny D.
head of sales operations
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The Ebsta team are like a family, the account management is excellent the support is also very very good. The team are always on hand to provide training or solve problems. A small well run professional team who are great to do business with.

Pros: Ebsta makes it so simple to add users and connect Gmail accounts. This simple connection means you can connect all emails under a lead, opportunity and account in Salesforce. The fully conversation with a contact is then available for all to see across the company. This makes it invaluable if multiple touch points exist across the company on a customers user journey. The lead / engagement score is also great for dashboards, reporting and SDR management.

Cons: The UX on Ebsta at the moment is a little dated and the back end reporting and dashboard is not great. The Chromeplugin needs updating and the UX improving. The data reliability has improved dramatically as a result of the GMail API integration.
The reporting definitely needs tackling.

Ebsta is the email tracking buddy!

Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If you want the best email tracking tool to use in order for your messages to be sync on salesforce or targetrecruit, Ebsta is the best application to select from!

Pros: I like Ebsta because it helps me sync all the emails I sent, receive, reply, and forward to and from the client or candidate on Salesforce. I also like the fact that I can schedule the time and date of when I will be sending an update or an email to the candidate. This help me do all of the order I receive from my boss even if it is dated a week from now because I can just schedule when the email should be sent out to a single candidate, client or a prospective client or candidate. Ebsta is great too because it enables me to see when the receiver of my email already open such correspondence.

Cons: What I least like about Ebsta is that whenever I am using a different computer, I need to restart it again. It is very time consuming. Since it is bundle to my gmail, why can't it be just synced to the email I am using so that whenever I log in to my email, I don't need to refresh my Ebsta so that it will work again.

This tool is a nice to have especially for Salesforce users to be able to sync conversations.

Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Senior Associate Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is a very useful app to help us sync our Gmail messages to Salesforce as well as notify us if the existing profile from LinkedIn is already in our system. It is user-friendly and with an easy click button the app can give you the name/email address/company combination to help us sync a message to a profile with similar names in our system.

Pros: This helped us a lot in logging the conversation from Gmail to Salesforce. It skips the process of having one to send an email and manually log the details into the Salesforce. This also helps us view if an existing candidate in LinkedIn is already in our database.

Cons: This tool search via name and/or email address, however, if there are duplicate accounts with the same name it could also show. While this app syncs Gmail messages it is now working for Inmail messages send via LinkedIn directly. It gets hard for the users as we need to manually log an InMail activity (sent from our account) as well as incoming replies.

A Must Have for Salesforce Users!

Reviewed on 17/03/2017
Derek R.
Sales & Support Reprsentative
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!

Pros: This app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!

Cons: The popup banner when in gmail/linkedin/twitter will search that person in salesforce for you, which is really cool. I wish it were a little more accurate though.

Email Syncing on SalesForce? Use Ebsta!

Reviewed on 17/08/2018
Dennis C.
Recruitment Specialist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ebsta helped us managed our customer and client relationship. Without Ebsta it will be hard for us to sync our meetings and email responses to our candidate tracking system.

Pros: We have been using Ebsta to sync email responses of candidates and clients to our candidate tracking system which is powered by SalesForce, and Ebsta made it easy for us. Before, when we were not using Ebsta it is very time consuming because we need to check each client or candidate profile then sync the message profile per profile which is very time consuming. With Ebsta, it made us sync the email message as soon as we reply to the candidate which is very convenient. We've saved soo much time because of Ebsta.

Cons: The only thing I don't like about Ebsta is that we need to upgrade our plan so that we can avail of the Growth subscription which has additional capabilities and with additional cost too. Our Ebsta plan is already expensive, and we need to pay more to get other minor functionalities, but still Ebsta is very great!

Great App for Email Documentation

John M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've been using the app for just about a year now for Gmail. This has become critical for effective time management when recording emails to Salesforce. Click tracking has also come in very handy for the sales team. The only hiccup I'd like to see fixed is when an email is recorded to Salesforce, it uploads the email and the attachments (if selected), but it does not link the two together. Great app overall.

Pros: I primarily use the Ebsta app for logging emails and attachments into Salesforce. It is a much cleaner solution than the BCC Salesforce offers out of the box. Email open notifications are also extremely useful when trying to get a hold of clients as it's a little flag that it might be a good time to reach out.

Cons: The only real hiccup I see with the app is the attachments don't link to the recorded email inside of Salesforce. They are both logged to the record, but when reviewing the "email sent' activity, there isn't a direct link between the email and whatever attachments associate with it.

Ebsta workflow optimized

Reviewed on 21/03/2017
Justin W.
Vice President
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Nice software that helps connect various online lead generation sites with salesforce. The difference between this and other software is that I don't have to duplicate because everything goes directly into salesforce while I can stay within the other websites. Best feature is having hot keys to quickly cross reference on other sites. i would highly recommend the software.

Pros: Hot key connectivity to quickly research company information in my companies main database. I use online google sheets and this is great to be able to work in my sheet and essentially have salesforce data.

Cons: when you switch tabs in a chrome browser, the pop-up goes away. it would be nice if the same pop-up is present across tabs in chrome.

Keep track of your emails and sync them in your office system? Use EBSTA

Reviewed on 20/07/2018
Workforce Management Planner (IEX, COPC) - North America
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ebsta made it easy for me to sync my replies to our client emails which is very helpful rather than replying to the email, and updating our database (SalesForce) manually.

Pros: We are using Ebsta in order for us to keep track of our emails in our database. It helps us reply to client emails and sync it to SalesForce without the hassle of replying to the email and manually updating that in our SalesForce database. It also helps me sync my calendar to our salesforce database.

Cons: Sometimes we experience downtimes, and when it does, it is really hard to sync emails to our database. Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to sync it to our database which usually just run for seconds.

Ebsta saves me so much time!

Carolyn H.
Account Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Working in a customer service role, my company keeps track of every interaction, a lot which is over email. Ebsta in conjunction with Salesforce allows me to quickly add activities to the account within Salesforce without the daunting task of copy/pasting. That and the quick snippet and search tools within email allow me to see key insight into the client I am working with! It's extremely important to see if there are open opportunities, when the last activity was and more. I would highly recommend Ebsta to anyone whose interaction with customers relies heavily on email. I have saved hours and hours of time!

Pros: Ease of use, quick and clean insights at the top of my email client (gmail), good Salesforce pluggin without having to log into salesforce

Time saver

Travis H.
SDR
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our sales team is constantly looking for ways to speed up prospecting, and Ebsta is miles beyond our old method. We used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline. We now spend lest time prospecting and more time reaching out to our potential clients. It's not perfect, though. Ebsta would sometimes fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy. Overall, it does the job we need it to do. I would recommend other sales teams to consider the product when looking for ways to streamline their processes.

Pros: Our team used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline, allowing us to spend the earned time back elsewhere.

Cons: Sometimes Ebsta would fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.

Easily one of the best SalesForce add-ons we've purchased

Nicholas B.
COO
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We work exclusively out of SalesForce and gMail, and this app is a life-saver. It is just SO easy to link up our messages in gMail with SalesForce. You can select specific cases, multiple contacts/accounts, and the sync is instantaneous. It totally removes the need to constantly toggle back and forth between email and SalesForce. Our team is in love. We've had Ebsta for years and will pay for them forever!

Pros: Ease of integration, smooth process flow, it just works!

Cons: Searching for a contact/lead when you have many "matches" is time consuming.

Essential tool for Salesforce users

Reviewed on 10/08/2018
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I couldn't live without it! I don't know how can I last a day in the office (answering emails) wihout Ebsta!

Pros: I love the fact that I do not have to manually add email responses to salesforce. With just 1 click of the 'lightning' button or the 'envelope with the arrow', your correspondence will sync from Gmail to Salesforce!! Try it out and you'll definitely love it!

Cons: I don't know if this is just a glitch. But there was a time when you have to reconnect Ebsta and sync Gmail and start the settings again. Not a major issue and I still recommend it!

Salesforce and email integration

Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Project Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: At first, we are having difficulty with the manual labor of integrating our emails to Saleaforce, Ebsta made it possible and very efficiently.

Pros: Ebsta made our life easier by integrating Salesforce and Gmail. It increased our efficiency and productivity.

Cons: Syncing issues sometimes occur. We have to manually cc Salesforce in our emails in order to integrate. Otherwise, it's a very great tool and very reliable.

Game changing CRM tool

Reviewed on 25/04/2017
Nina C.
Dir. Business Development
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ebsta has saved me and my team hours of logging sales data from gmail. The most valuable tool has been the email attribution, contact lookup, and adding call notes + opportunity data right into the chrome extension. Our salesforce records are better than ever.

Pros: Easy to use and set up. Customize input fields per your needs. Sits right into gmail and Chrome. Attribution to records in Salesforce. Update calls and create tasks easily in Chrome.

Cons: There are still a few bugs but overall, the core features work great and they are the most valuable.

Ebsta is a great tool for the recruiting industry!

Reviewed on 02/04/2018
Jessica R.
Client Services Manager
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If you can afford the cost it and enforce that your users are accessing it and using it to the full extent it can really streamline your work and make your entire team much more efficient. I would estimate that a recruiter who is loading 30 new contacts a week to their database would save around 2-3 hours per week using the entire Ebsta suite.

Pros: -Ebsta helps link contact information from anywhere on the web to your database (we use Bullhorn) making you super efficient
-It is easy to use and offers online help and guides so any level user can easily navigate
-Connects to Outlook and Word to easily capture data and populate your database with little effort on your part.
-Provides ability to quickly navigate from websites to your database with one click
-Keeps data in database fresh as you are able to pull updates from the web

Cons: - The cost for Ebsta is pretty high. To really get the benefit you have to purchase all 3 of their toolbars (they have one for email, one for word and one for the internet) and charging separately for each so that adds up. Also it's a fee per user so you are paying three costs per each employee -- and again for it to be worth it you really need to purchase all three and everyone on your team must have their own.

Synching responses made easy!

Reviewed on 28/03/2018
Associate
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: 1. You can sync everything, you can change what info is saved such as calendar, and email so you'd know how far the conversation went with your colleague, saves time! 2. It can do wonders! You can control which application you wish to sync.

Pros: 1. This automation process saves time and money. It increases productivity with less error. 2. It facilitates the recruitment process by allowing us to store all your contacts in one place so that colleagues can track the status of my email.

Cons: Sometimes the automation when it comes to synching just don't work and you will not notice it since there's no notification sent.

Ebsta for CRM

Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Virtual Assistant
Internet, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our team has significantly increase our closing rate by using Ebsta on our customer intertration best practices.

Pros: I love using Ebsta because it's easy to use. The user interface is easy to navigate. Salesforce makes files to easily share, access and manage files

Cons: I did not experience any difficulty in using Ebsta. Their customer support is always available and gets beck to me right away whenever I have questions.

Ebsta works great for us

Cathy F.
Educational Consultant
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our entire team, small but mighty, uses Ebsta. It provides an incredibly smooth route to linking emails from Gmail with account/contact/opportunity activity. In addition, it is an easy sync between Salesforce and our Google calendars. We pay for very few Salesforce add-ins because we are a small company and the per user fees can add up quickly. However, this is one add-in that we have prioritized as high enough to bite the bullet and pay for!

Big fan of Ebsta

Reviewed on 16/03/2017
Emily M.
Senior Consultant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ebsta is great! Very easy to use. Although there are other tools to link Gmail to Salesforce, and some may cost less, there is certainly plenty of value for your money with Ebsta. I particularly appreciate the ability to link my emails to records in Salesforce!

Pros: linking emails to records in Salesforce

Cons: having to re-log in to Ebsta every time I switch between computers

Ebsta Recommended

Nick B.
Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ebsta has been key to my day to day recruiting efforts! It saves me a ton of time and I highly recommend it to all recruiters!

Pros: Ease of Use

Cons: Times out sometimes

Cuts down my time

Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Joseph M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's cut down our time to get candidates in our database by half. And since our email is connected to EBSTA, syncing candidates information is so easy!

Cons: Sometimes, it lags and email syncing options is not available in my accout. But once browser got refreshed, it goes back.

Excellent app! Makes documentation a snap!

Kimberly H.
Staffing & Recruiting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have several sales people working for me and getting them to document conversations manually can be frustrating. With the integration of Ebsta, documentation is a huge savings of time and it makes communication with our team easier and better.

Pros: I have several sales people working for me and getting them to document conversations manually can be frustrating. With the integration of Ebsta, documentation is a huge savings of time and it makes communication with our team easier and better.

Great!

Reviewed on 21/02/2018
Efren O.
Associate Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It syncs replies directly to my salesforce account and allows my work to be as easy as possible. No need to copy and paste.

Cons: Ticketing for issues is very terrible and request are handled after few hours thus my work was hanging too.

Efficiency in sourcing is doubled. Makes it easy to locate candidate's profile, too.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Ma. ethyl Q.
Customer Support

Pros: Ebsta is helpful and user friendly. It makes me work more efficiently, thus I manage my time wisely.

Cons: Sometimes, it loads slow. Not certain if it's due to out office connection or issues on the software itself. Nonetheless, this rarely happens.

10/10 would recommend

Reviewed on 16/03/2017
Travis T.
Strategy Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ebsta is one of my favorite products. The email tracker feature has revolutionized my entire work process. I can now devote more time and resources to my most essential clients.

Pros: ease of use; functionality; email tracker

Cons: literally nothing; one of my favorite plugins