Good value for m but still much to do

Admir A.
Owner/Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: As Im using this program almost 2 years, I can say that for small accommodations like it is GH Pasha***, can be more then sutisfied. We could connect with almost every OTAs that we need and very simple program to use. Maybe some video of how to use would be great

Cons: There are some features that need to be finished and improved like types of discount that do not work properly, oldfashioned web site templates and some features connected with it like sharing on social networks discount does not work or some link that will lead on Book NOW point. Also up to my opinion is deffenetly metter that HR will suggest you the best OTAs for your business as well as some other features that will lead to better sutisfying customer needs and you have them a lot ;)... just let them know better.

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

Thank you Admir for your kind words and recommendation! We are working on a introduction video which will show you the best and easiest way to use HotelRunner.

Very easy to use. Connects us to world

Erdem D.
Skipper
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: As dundar thermal we have been using Hotelrunner for last 5 years.
It is very easy to update availability.
Support team is very helpful and always answering our requests promptly.
It is a great pleasure to work with them

Cons: easy and fast to update availability at all the sites.

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

Thank you Erdem, we are glad to be working with Dundar Thermal for the past 5 years also!

Strongly recommended

Tuna P.
Hotel Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Above all, as every successful business, best thing with Hotelrunner is, people. Caring, focused and intelligent employees they have! Special thanks to the support team for their endless support!

Pros: Hotelrunner is a comprehensive, up to date and user friendly tool, supported by a caring team of customer representatives. As a small hotel manager it is reassuring to feel the collaboration of Hotelrunner all the time.

Cons: It can sometimes be puzzling to navigate between different pages and some options can be a little bit hard to getting used to.

Awesome Support

Colleen R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They have really helped us sell our rooms with the Turkish channels that are free to us in their system.

Pros: I love their support chat system which is so easy in English (I am based in Turkey, so that is a wonderful plus). I love the fact that linkage to the channels is fast and under my control. I also love their app which allows me to update availability at any time.

Cons: I wish there was a page where I could see availiability for all rooms over the month.

One of the best

Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Gokhan E.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: saving us time on sending prices/avalibility more than 20 OTAs

Pros: ease of integration of OTAs. reservation motor embeded to our own website.

Cons: sending bulk prices to OTAs as bulk, some of the avalibity menus

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

Thanks Gokhan, it's always our pleasure to be able to connect our customers with their desired OTAs and more!

Very usefull application

I made S.
Operational manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been use hotelrunner to run my small property and it is very usefull.

Pros: Easy to use and i can manage my property in one touch

Cons: Customer service, difficult to contact and some of them do not understand the product.

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

We are glad you found our system is easy to use and is working for you.

Great!

Gokhan S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Super fast, easy, simple, practical, easy to understand system, customer support is great, especially Buse, she has been great!

Cons: I think everything is enough.

by HotelRunner on 15/03/2019

Hi Gokhan,

We are glad you found our system easy to use,and had a great experience with our customer support!

Advised..

Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Senol Y.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Saving us a lot of time on managing more than 20 OTAs.

Pros: easy to connect OTAs to channel manager, and easy manage daily bookings.

Cons: sending price and avalibity as bulk to all OTAs

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

Thanks Senol, we are happy you are now connected with over 20 OTAs!

Excellent

Reviewed on 22/03/2019
Ali haydar B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Its easy and comfortable to use it.Highly recommend because of representative.Thanks for all support and help.

Pros: ıt's Integrated with lots of online channel

Cons: It Sometimes doesnt effect quickly but not always

by HotelRunner on 22/04/2019

Thank you Ali! We are very happy to hear that you find our system helpful and easy to use!

Best!!

Reviewed on 16/03/2019
Deniz E.
Sales&Front office executive
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The company makes you feel safe. You can focus on your work with peace of mind. Any problems instantly help immediately. All employees professional and helpfull especially Ms. Buse.

Pros: Easy to use, easlly to access, easy interface.

Cons: Everthing is perfect. I can easliy find everything.

Kings n'Queens hostel

Berislav L.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Good for chanel manager bad iff you need more work

Pros: Chanel manager good for use for booking date

Cons: Mode off use off data and mode off payment

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

Hi Berislav, we are happy that you are enjoying our channel manager, and if desired we can connect you to more OTAs !

Very Good product

Edward N.
Hotel Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Need to add SSL to website

Pros: This is what We need, We found it is very useful product

Cons: Channel Manager is very easily to use and setup

by HotelRunner on 25/12/2018

Thank you Edward, great to hear you are having such a positive experience with HotelRunner.

Maddening customer service issues

Reviewed on 19/08/2018
Strategy Creative consultant-luxury lifestyle beauty brands
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Working with hotel runner is a extremely disappointment experience. The lack of any good customer experience is frightening. I would not recommend this software program to anyone. If fact run, fast.

Pros: There is not much of any upside to the hotel runner software.

Cons: Not user friendly, no support! Lack of proper communication and poor reporting and program software, always experi mixes technical glitches and issues

by HotelRunner on 20/11/2018

We are sad to hear you had a bad experience. We are usually known for our great attention to detail from our customer service to everything that we do. But, we completely understand sometimes there are miscommunications and things may go wrong. So, if you'd like, you could reach out to me directly at [email protected] I'd like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.

Excellent live service

Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Mary D.
Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The channel manager is easy to use and easy to connect to other platforms. The customer service is a live chat found by a orange chat button at the bottom of the page in hotelrunner. It is not super clear what the button is for and I felt silly after it was pointed out to me, because it is clearly a chat button (SMH). The service via live chat is OUTSTANDING. Only ask would be for weekend availability for help since that is the busy times for hotels.

Pros: Very easy to use to link a channel manager (hotelrunner) to other web platforms such as Wix Hotels.

Cons: It was challengeing to figure out how to get help. I had to Google quite a bit and noticed the reps (who is fantastic with response time) was responding to the Google reviews very quickly. Once I emailed him, the service was great.

by HotelRunner on 20/02/2019

Hi Mary,

We are very glad you found the system easy to use, and had a great experience with our partner success managers. We try our best to be as quick and efficient as possible. Also, I would like to announce that we will soon have 24/7 support available!

a complete waste of time

Reviewed on 16/05/2017
Randy S.
Customer Support

Pros: nothing, this did not do anything that is advertised, or that they specifically told me that they could do

Cons: Hotel runner has been a HUGE waste of time for me. I asked if I could just manage availability and you said yes (below) You can choose to manage your availabilities only via HotelRunner, all you need to do is select accordingly during OTA integration. But also we can adjust to each channel the rates you are sending accordingly as well. But then that wouldn't work My minimum nights stay from wix did not transfer, and because of that we have received a number of reservations for less than our minimum night stay. The support has been very slow or nonexistent, which I expressed concern about (given the time difference). I tried to ask all of the questions I could (issues I had in the past) and basically, I spent a week trying to set this up, waiting for support, reblocking and changing reservations for nothing.

Hi Randy,

If you could please contact me directly at [email protected], I would like to speak with you and get everything figured out.

Great tool, functionality of usage

Emrah A.
Reservation & Revenue
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Hotelrunner is a great tool that help especially for small companies. We started to use this tool since from 3 months and overall this website exceed my expectations. This web site could be all in one tool for hotel industry with some additional improvements. I definitely recommend to the hotel owners who has up to 50-75 rooms.

Pros: Easy to use
low cost
wide range connections to OTA's
Offers free website tool

Cons: Requires some improvements about PMS
Requires some improvements about Calender functionality

the worst customer support team ever

Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Buceatchi O.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: is quite easy to use and at a good price however in time you realise how many bugs has the system and regret the choice

Cons: the attitude of the customer support team - no knowledge, no reaction, no care

Hi Buceatchi,

While you find our system easy to use, it is unfortunate your experience with HotelRunner support team has not been positive. We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support.

I have a new wix site.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018
Martin K.
Resort Development
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: none yet

Pros: Nothing works, wix took my money . the hotel runner channel manager is not connected. wix do not allow help centre calls and don't return emails. They took my money for the channel manager. Looks like i now need to get MasterCard to take the money back from them. hotelrunner are contacting me fine but they just direct me back to wix. what a mess. i have delayed the opening of my villa's a month because of this disaster.

Cons: i'm not connected so what do i like least . IT is not working and since i paid zero support. It's hard to say more.

Hi Martin,

As you stated, we are always glad to get back to our customers as quickly as possible. But unfortunately, we have sometimes no control over Wix and their support, which is why we had to redirect you. I'm also upset that you had to delay the opening of your villa.

If you can send me an email at [email protected], I would love a chance to speak with you and set your property up.

A Hotel Runner With May Figures

Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Senior Terminal Supervisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Hotel management software

Pros: HotelRunner has many great figures such as channel managers, payment integration and many more integrations.

Cons: For a new customer, it is difficult to get a full estimation of the total price for signing up with HotelRunner. The price structure is based on modules which you can buy.

by HotelRunner on 20/11/2018

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of HotelRunner.

Non-Existent Customer Service; Broke All my AirBnB listings!

Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Susan M.
cmo
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Do not run a software company if you don't want to provide customer service. HORRIBLE. Don't waste your money.

Pros: nothing

Cons: This software disconnected all of my listings on AirBnB and there were over 40. I've had to manually go through and re-set pricing and everything. I've tried for 7 full days to get someone to call me back or even email me from their "support' but all I get is a chat bot. THIS SOFTWARE COMPANY IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

by HotelRunner on 15/02/2019

We are devastated to hear you had a bad experience with us. We are usually known for our great customer service and attention to detail in everything that we do. If you'd like, you could reach out to me directly at [email protected] I would like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good. If you give us the chance, we will definitely win you back.

Completely dissatisfied

Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Ben F.
Founder & CEO
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Terrible

Pros: I found absolutely nothing good about this software

Cons: Completely unprofessionally run organisation.
I initially created a wix account and ois to have hotel runner added on and integrated with the system. I was completely dissatisfied from the beginning.
The system never worked correctly, I could never log on preoprly and edit what was going wrong, the customer service was very poor, most times they won’t even reply.
But most of all, once realising over 6 months ago that this service and software was weak. I closed the account with wix, closed everything to do with hotel runner, un subscribed from emails. Yet I would still receive emails from them. I’ve unlinked them from every connection possible. Yet still receive emails from them.
I’ve contacted customer support numerous amounts of times with little to no assistance.
Hotel runner has been subscribing time to a free 14 day trial without my consent. Every time the trials ends they automatically subscribe me again, ALL WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Very un professional and frustrating. This problem 6 months later and has still not been fixed.

Just trying to get your money

Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Horrible after few days asked to be refunded and they have a complicated process for refund and push the delays so you most likely abandon. I had to go with the credit card refund process that took 4 months.

Pros: Integrated with WIX and great list of channels. But they have not real connectivities with them.

Cons: It's not working well sync problems and disconnections. integration with Rates for Booking.com are not complete so number of guests is not working.

by HotelRunner on 15/02/2019

We are sad for your bad experience and sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with HotelRunner. We pride ourselves on our system and the high quality standards we maintain, and would like to make things right. If you could reach out to me directly at [email protected], I would love to further discuss this situation with you and how we can make it right.

Really needs improving

Reviewed on 26/07/2018
VP Revenue Management
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This system has some basics in place but that's it. It is not very functional and cannot carry out day to day tasks as advertised.

Cons: Needs a lot of improvement, at the moment it is a no go platform and should only be used on a free of charge basis as a trial.

Pricing is expensive

Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Baratharun R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use interface, good design and quick sync.

Cons: For low cost countries like India the pricing is expensive while there are many local options available.