• Overall

About Terminus

Terminus transforms your go-to-market approach, orchestrating accountability & focus across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.

Learn more about Terminus

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Terminus before?

Kaitlan W.
Kaitlan W.
Social Media Marketing Manager in US
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

A Great, Simple Platform For Email Signatures

4 3 years ago

Comments: We've been happy with Sigstr's product and their customer service team. We haven't needed their help much, but when we did they were very responsive. I was a bit concerned about not having a phone number to call, but I haven't had any issues with communication with it just being through email.

Pros:

We were having a difficult time with our previous method of creating CTAs and having employees update links within Gmail themselves, it just wasn't working. People would forget how to update and then would get frustrated and not do it. We also found keeping a consistent look to the signature was hard to maintain with the size of our team. Sigstr took away all of the issues we were having with calls to action and signature updates within our company. Now our signatures look clean and uniform. It's so easy to update images, links, and groups within the software. I love that it gives complete control to the marketing team and leaves little room for error. We have seen slow but steady clicks on links within Sigstr and while it isn't our most popular lead source we appreciate the detailed analytics the Sigstr dashboard provides. The program itself is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The interface isn't quite as clean as an Apple product for example, but I haven't had any issues finding what I needed. I know Sigstr has more advanced features like messaging based on the email recipient that would help with internal communication, but those features are out of our budget.

Cons:

The only problem we've run in to is if any changes need to be made to someone's actual signature information (like their title or phone number) they have to reinstall the signature for it to take effect. This isn't a huge issue, but we've been growing rapidly and many people are switching departments and seem irritated to have to update their signature again. We've only had one other hiccup with installation, but the Sigstr support team was happy to help individuals who needed additional assistance with installing their signature.

Jennifer R.
Demand Generation Manager in US

Easy to use platform allows you to leverage new channel for content distribution and brand awareness

4 4 years ago

Pros:

In addition to helping us achieve brand alignment in our email channel, Sigstr has provided a new channel for content distribution and brand awareness. The platform itself is pretty intuitive and straight forward, the UI is user-friendly. It's easy to add new employees and create campaigns. A game changer for us is the ability to leverage the campaign scheduler feature, which allows us to plan a series of campaigns in advance, get the creative in place and schedule campaigns back to back. This helps us stay on top of our programs and ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Lastly, the Sigstr team is truly great. The level of support and commitment to customer excellence is world class.

Cons:

There are a few bugs that need to get resolved and additional functionality that needs to be developed. I believe some of this is already in progress: -Can't exclude internal clicks from campaign performance, skews data. -Campaign creative is set to permanently display by default. This means that even if a campaign is no longer live the creative will still display for members who are not part of any active campaigns. The workaround is to manually opt out. -No ability to easily select/deselect groups in campaigns. Once you add a group to a campaign there is no easy way to remove. The workaround is to add that group to a different campaign.

Marketing and Events Manager in US
51-200 Employees

Great platform and easy to use!

4 4 years ago

Comments: Daily visits and re-directs to our website or any other landing page that we are promoting at the time.

Pros:

We love using Sigstr here at work. The account reps are easy to work with and very accommodating to work with. The support is A+ as well as any sales personnel we have worked with. The new functionality and options they continue to roll out is great as well. Always changing to keep up with trends and times.

Cons:

Nothing too negative (or cons) to say about the platform...other than it would be nice if we could integrate it easier without having to use internal teams to help with the process. That seemed to slow things down...but not Sigstr at fault.

Information Technology Professional in US
201-500 Employees

Easy to use email signature management cloud software.

5 4 years ago

Comments: A centrally managed email signature cloud based software that works with little effort by admins.

Pros:

It is very easy to administrate the SigstrOne version of Sigstr. It being cloud based makes it easy to not push installs. Managing signatures centrally as a company brings a peace of mind for the company.

Cons:

Appending an email signature after the email is sent makes users paranoid that their signature is not correct. It is not intuitive to check your signature as a user.

Chandler K.
Marketing Director in US
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

Sigstr is the best way to turn every e-mail into a marketing opportunity

5 3 years ago

Comments: We can exert centralized control over every employee's e-mail signature, which ensures brand consistency.

Pros:

It's intuitive to manage, simple to set-up and easy to make a big impact with your e-mails. We use it for internal and external e-mails. We've been able to increase brand recognition and measurably impact our overall marketing results by advertising content in every outbound e-mail. The ability to create targeted lists for ABM activities is also a HUGE advantage.

Cons:

Fully and properly implementing the software will require the administrator to work individually with employees who are not tech savvy and have difficulty managing their e-mail signatures. However, once the implementation is done, it's easy to provide ongoing support.

Vice President in US

Consistent Email Signatures Across the Company. Finally!

5 2 years ago

Comments: With rapid organic growth and growth through acquisition we found that employees had a variety of corporate email signatures or didn't have one at all. To uphold our value of being easy to access and get in touch with we wanted to make sure that every email our team sent included their contact information.

Pros:

Sigstr was so easy to implement across the entire company. Especially those using Google Mail products.

Cons:

Sigstr has a number of marketing functions, but we haven't gone beyond the basics of using it for email signature consistency across the company.

Wendy B.
CAD/Marketing Manager in US
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

Sigstr is Slick!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Actually, the best thing about Sigstr is their Customer Support. They have a great team that helped us onboard. They are always very prompt at responding to email questions and are just a joy to work with. The user interface is clean, simple, and easy to use. The signature lines look slick and the campaigns work great! I love the analytics provided as well.

Cons:

I feel like you need a dedicated developer or similar on staff in order to get the most out of Sigstr.

Caitlin D.
Junior Content Writer in US
Printing, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Product with Minor Bugs

5 3 years ago

Comments: Sigstr has enabled the organization that I work for to send more professional looking emails and exercise creative freedom when crafting CTAs.

Pros:

I honestly love how professional that Sigstr is. I think it effortlessly adds an extra punch to the emails that our sales reps send, and it enables us to highlight additional features that might not be mentioned otherwise. I currently use it as an additional call to action to draw prospects to our website.

Cons:

The load times and the lag between clicking something and what I clicked showing up is honestly the only "con" that I have. Sigstr is a great application and I can't imagine not having it!

Marketing Director in US

Awesome tool for B2B marketers!

5 3 years ago

Comments: We were struggling with communications for clients and prospective clients on marketing campaigns, relying mostly on people to inform their constituents about upcoming conferences and educational programs. This product allowed me to "take over" every email and turn it into an actionable CTA. And to make our company branding consistent and professional. Awesome product I will continue to use, recommend and take with me in future roles!

Pros:

I am a raving fan! This tool allows me as a marketer to both ensure consistent branding across our organization, and also to turn every email into an actionable campaign -- by recipient so I can run everything from general awareness campaigns to full ABM. It's inexpensive, and I already see that we'll get return from the investment.

Cons:

Install was a little tricky via central deploy because some of our users are on 32bit and some on 64bit so it took us a bit to get through the set-up. BUT Sigstr already has plans to resolve this in future with the Outlook API.

Teagen P.
Marketing Coordinator in US
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees

Sigstr Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: I think Sigstr Pulse would be a great addition to our business because it will make it easier to find the leads that we get after trade shows and will keep everything a little more organized for us.

Pros:

Sigstr is great for our business because we can promote our new products as well as get feedback on our customer service.

Cons:

I think it would be great to have more info on who is clicking on our campaigns and breaking down that stats a little more.

Sr. Marketing Director in Israel
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Nice but the occasional bug

4 3 years ago

Comments: It has better features than the competitors but they still have a few major features like picture upload to fix.

Pros:

The ability to run campaigns by office locations is great.

Cons:

We can't upload employee avatars to the platform, which causes a lot of back and forth emailing.

VP Demand Generation in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Get value from email signatures

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall our experience has been positive. We have had some technical glitches, but they have always been responsive and helpful.

Pros:

I really love that you can leverage a typically unused space pretty easily. You can run ABM programs, sender-based programs, and employee programs to help promote anything to a targeted audience. Sigstr makes this very easy and they are really great to work with.

Cons:

Sometimes the set up process for a new campaign can be a bit wonky and you have to make sure that the signatures don't get squished when rolling to a new image.

President in Canada

Easy as heck

5 4 years ago

Comments: Automation

Pros:

Love how simple it integrates with either GSuite or 0365. I love the custom fields so I can inject our own UTM parameters for even better score-carding.

Cons:

that it doesn't yet publish into more tools... not enough companies realize the need to do email marketing better, and therein haven't opened up their signature to api yet.

Steve R.
Steve R.
Chief Revenue Officer in US

No brainer to tap this unused marketing channel

5 3 years ago

Pros:

An admin centrally pushes updated email signatures so no one has to think about it. Really easy way to promote content for prospects and customers to easily find and consume.

Cons:

Sometimes their Outlook plugin gets a bit wonky. But our company still uses Outlook so we are more to blame.

Megan L.
Marketer in US

Only technology out there like it

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Customize signature blocks for each team or individual that can be controlled by a central team / department.

Cons:

Justifying cost relative to explicit value.

Jessica N.
Account Manager in US
Research, 2-10 Employees

Great analytics and visibility!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It's very easy to see analytics. I also appreciate their quick responses to support.

Cons:

Nothing I can think of! Very straightforward product.

Amrita G.
VP Marketing in Canada

A surprisingly useful brand tool

5 4 years ago

Comments: Consistent messaging to internal and external email recipients, brand "delight" to employees and customers.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to control everyone's signatures from one central person or department. It has turned out to be a branding element that our employees really love - they always want to know what new Sigstrs are coming out. The Sigstr team is great at giving ideas about creative ways to use signatures through their blog posts, and their Customer Success team has been responsive and helpful.

Cons:

We bought the tool a while ago, and at the time, when we uploaded images, occasionally they didn't render properly, or we learned after the fact that the dimension requirements had changed. Overall though not much in terms of "cons". We love this tool.

Marketing Communication Manager in US
11-50 Employees

I love being able to customize my email signature

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I use emails all the time to communicate with our database. And I'm kind of a design nerd, so I love being able to customize my email signature exactly how I want it. Gmail is really limiting and it's hard to stand out without a signature software like this.

Cons:

Getting it set up initially was a little difficult. We had to rely heavily on the customer support to make sure we did everything correctly. But they were very helpful and we were able to figure it out pretty quickly.

Director Marketing Programs in US
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Great conversions!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Super easy to use, update and create fun campaigns. Support is very helpful and nice.

Pros:

Very easy to set up and create new campaigns. Creates great leads from our signatures!

Cons:

I don't have anything I don't like, it's a great tool for our teams!

Sales Development Representative in US

Love our integration with Salesforce

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Sigstr provides a useful field into our Salesforce CRM, essentially scoring the relationship with a prospect based on previous email / calendar communications.

Cons:

Would love more insight into the scores -- what exact factors makes a high/low score?

Business Development Consultant in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

It's a work in progress but I can see value already

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The software does a good job of tracking potential buyer activity. You are able to see real intent signals.

Cons:

With recent purchases they are still working out the kinks to add functionality.

Mallory O.
Marketing Operations Manager in US

Great and Easy Product

5 3 years ago

Comments: AMAZING!

Pros:

The design capabilities. It's easy to navigate around and the team was able to built custom fields for us.

Cons:

Unable to rotate multiple banners with different click through links.

Carly D.
Director of Demand Generation in US

The best customer support!

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The customer success team! They are truly one of the best in SaaS. They make using the product easy and seamless.

Cons:

We've run into some bugs, and it's not the easiest to solve ourselves. It usually takes running into the issue a couple times before we arrive at a solution that sticks.

Amy S.
Communications Director in US

Sigstr review

3 2 years ago

Pros:

We can change it out and have internal campaigns

Cons:

Can't do campaigns for specific clients Can't automate titles/ accounts from our HR platforms Have to refresh Google for signatures to show up

CEO in US

Not good enough for its claims

2 4 years ago

Comments: Not much but liked the sales process. Also think being self service is easier to use than competitive products. Would not recommend unless you are already leveraging ABM for your business.

Pros:

1) The sales process for terminus is great. they invest a lot in webinars and content which actually creates a lot of pull. 2) it is a self-service product which saves money which might go into onboarding

Cons:

1) Claims made prior to signing up were highly inflated. 2) We didnot realize much value from hyper-targeting as much as we were when we used traditional marketing with good content. 3) do not invest in it unless you are sold on ABM for life. This will not work if you are trying ABM