Efficient!

Ryan L.
Sales Ambassador
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great customer support, user friendly, easy to learn and teach

Pros: The ability to upload paperwork means all our team members received notices. It helped us relay information smoothly and efficiently.

Cons: We haven’t had any complaints yet. The onboarding team made things extremely easy to understand. This was much more efficient than other free trials for audience engagement tools in the market.

Great Service, Good Tool, Easy to use.

Shaun D.
Organizational Development Manager
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We primarily wanted to use it as an engagement tool during training and conferences and it went well. I think the thing for me is to decide when to leverage it and when not to, as getting large audiences to log in can take a bit of time so it has to be value add and very interactive, instead of 1 or 2 questions.

Pros: I like how easy it is to set up. I didn't need a manual to get started and the support I received from the team was excellent.

Cons: I feel that it has a ton of potential, but that there are some features/integrations which might still be on the future roadmap that will really make the tool more mature in the next few years. Haven't checked in a bit but PowerPoint Integration may be great if it doesn't already exist?

Think about what you are going to do, be careful

Chris B.
Director, Student Transitions
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I would use this again, but I would use the extra available settings so that I could filter out inappropriate responses and also think about how to balance engagement with what will be productive for the learning outcomes I am after.

Pros: I loved how the software allows audience members to contribute in real time and use their mobile devices. It created a really engaging atmosphere.

Cons: The audience I was engaging was young and took the opportunity to essentially get a laugh from others by posting profanity. This was my fault. I should not have implemented it in this way.

The best polling software

Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Edward C.
Consulting Director
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I had a multi question poll that the other providers couldn't do. MeetingPulse did it and a lot more

Pros: Flexibility - it can deal with the most complex poll. Customer support is excellent. Easy to use. Good value. And very reliable

Cons: Nothing - and this is a real review. It did everything I wanted

Scalable Cloud-based Meeting Software

Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Robert A.
Founder & CEO
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: MeetingPulse has all of the features I required and the pre-sales support was outstanding. So, we invested in the product for our shows and it is great. It gives us unique capabilities in the market that no other entertainment organization has and we find that our customers love it. I would highly recommend this software to any enterprise requiring meeting collaboration software - and the new features keep coming out!

Cons: I had to learn the user interface, but once I was taught, it was user friendly...

A useful tool paired with unmatched customer support

Austin E.
ecom operations associate
Retail, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I liked the ability to create as many test/demo meetings as I needed. Going through this exercise is how I learned the ins and outs of the software and how I was able to show my colleagues and come to a final version for our event that met everyones needs. I also liked the ability to format text (bold/italic/large/small). The availability of tech support however is the most useful feature.

Cons: I liked least that participant names don't come with the pro plan, you need to upgrade to a higher level

Easy to use product, isn't worth the price for the frequency that we would use it for

Selena G.
Law Careers Coordinator
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Good, it was really easy to use which is required when having to teach my staff who are easily intimidated by technology

Pros: Easy to use, doesn't require users to download anything or use their own data

Cons: We would only use it for our students maybe 3 times a year
We also wanted to be able to have the administrator have a more interactive option. We wanted everyone to answer the question, lock people from changing their answer after we closed the poll and then pull up the results on the main screen so that we could talk about the audience's answers.

More functions for normal users

Shawn A.
Sr Manager
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I really enjoy using Meeting pulse in most of my work.

Pros: I really like the word cloud function and the basic functions a user have access to such as polling.

Cons: I really dislike how you have access to one type of poll but some of the features are locked. only available through a higher tier purchase. From a consumer perspective its really a detractor. I understand from a pricing strategy it is great.

Indispensable for our team work

Reviewed on 11/07/2019
Peter G.
Co-founder
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Im overall happy and their team is very responsive if there's any help that I need with the setup

Pros: I like that everyone finds it really easy to use. Also that it pops up right in the browser with no apps to download which makes it easy to get people to use it.

Cons: The pro version lacks some of the features that i'd like which i think are only available in the enterprise version

Great for Church Conferences, Seminars & Forums.

Reviewed on 10/08/2019
Earl T.
Pastoral Team Member
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We run quite a few conferences, seminars and forums in church for the respective ministries and Meeting Pulse has been a great tool to get better participation from the participants as people tend to be a little shy about asking questions. This tool really helps with that. The other benefit is that i can run feedback polls in real time and adjust schedule and content of the event on the spot. That has helped us a lot.

Pros: Ease of use for both users and administrators. The design UI looks nice and the overall interface is pleasant to read from.

Cons: Cost is still difficult for a non-profit to justify on an annual subscription model.

Very nice

Zain J.
Production assistant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great customer service

Pros: It’s fast and user friendly. I really love it

Cons: Some minor glitches but nothing crazy. Work aroundible

MeetingPulse Review

Daniela I.
Genetic Counselor
Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Our company uses MeetingPulse for contribution of anonymous employee questions, answered on the fly by our CEO at monthly meetings. I enjoy the ease of use, and the ability to not only post questions, but vote up those of greatest interest to me.

Cons: When employees post additional/supplemental questions or comments for a posted question, I think it would be easier to have it in a dropdown format that doesn't require a different page view.

Use MeetingPulse for your large conferences!

Nicole R.
financial analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great experience, extremely user friendly, real time feedback

Pros: Super user friendly for both setting up polls and for the end user. Can easily navigate through the pages and is fast. Love the word cloud option and the real time feedback.

Cons: The order of the poll questions is not consistent from user to user depending on whether they answered a question or not

Meeting Pulse has taken our teams meetings to the next level

Reviewed on 12/07/2019
Anthony G.
office manager
Market Research, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I loved how intuitive the platform is and how easy it was to get the team to use all of the features. Since implementing MP our team syncs and standups have become WAY more involved and everyone has started to share more ideas about the direction of the company.

Cons: As of now there aren't really any cons with the platform.

Our go to tool for team collaboration and brainstorming

Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Michael C.
Marketing Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Helps our team collaborate, share ideas, and execute faster than ever before. We use the software to brainstorm and get feedback from our team members. Definitely helps expand the mind of the organization and engage the team during meetings.

Pros: Super easy to get started. Can signup, create a meeting, and start collaborating in less than 5 minutes. No more excuses for boring meetings. Perfect for marketing teams or any team that needs to collaborate, create, innovate!

Cons: You get the tool and a lot of the core features for free which is awesome. If you want all the features and want to bring your meetings to the next level you'll need to buy the paid plans.

Good Q&A tool

Reviewed on 09/08/2019
Cody G.
Agile Coach
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response. Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves.
I used this tool when I am trying to solve Q&A survey online.

Pros: Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response.

Cons: Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves. Can it cheaper?

A Magical Experience

Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Bob V.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Setting up an audience response with a variety of option is a breeze and the back-end is very powerful. The attendee experience is super slick on mobile web. We also integrated MeetingPulse with our EventMobi event app, and it worked seamlessly.

Pros: Easy to setup, lots of features and amazing attendee experience. Most features and settings are really well thought out and can be easily customized.

Cons: MeetingPulse is designed around the concept of a session, more so than a large event. On the other hand this makes it easy to setup by the admin/speaker or AV person. Perfect for use cases when most of the audience spend time together in one area/session.

Gamechanger

Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Jeremy J.
Chef/Partner
Food & Beverages, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very easy to use and has helped with the engagement with our management and the rest of our staff. Communication has been improved tremendously!!

Cons: No issues with us yet. So far so good!!

When simplicity meets functionality

Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Grant G.
mfg engineer
Warehousing, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The simple ability to brand the software in your own gives you an elegant and professional look without breaking the bank. Customer support to get us kicked off was very good and feedback from our users during the meeting was 70% perfect score with over 90% favorable.

Cons: The raffle program was fun, but with a large meeting it would be nice to select how many winners can be given. Tough to run a poll with 200+ people with single winners each time.

Meeting Software with Lots of Features and Nice UI

Reviewed on 16/08/2019
Tyler S.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Good UI, feature-rich trial version, easy to meeting attendees to use and interact with

Cons: There were no issues we had when we used the software for a workshop

How meeting pulse contributes

Guilherme S.
Designer
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Always reliable and easy, however expensive at times.

Pros: We like the quick setup and the integrations made possible with our apps. We also like the time of response and how the system is robust and give reliable dynamics

Cons: It's limited or expensive to customize and to set up access for a team. For our volume of work it's not worth to pay more than we pay, although there's some important functionalities that we have to work around

Good for education

Duc dung N.
Professor
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I have used it for awhile and feel it is very useful in class. The students however is a bit passive and need tine to change.

Cons: the UI needs to be improved as it is not so good when I show it on the projector.

Impressed two time user

Reviewed on 11/08/2019
Julie O.
Associate Professor
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I liked that it was fairly easy to use on a Mac and that it made a video conference fairly painless to achieve. Video and sound quality were both good.

Cons: Having only used the software twice, I honestly can't think of any significant drawbacks.

Easy to use

Todd W.
Director, Employee Experience
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The product provided me with a quick and easy solution to poll everyone in the room on a decision that needed to be made.

Pros: It was easy to use. Quick set up and wasn't too complicated. It worked flawlessly for a meeting in which I wanted to get everyone's input on a decision.

Cons: There were limitations for the free version of the software, but that is completely understandable. If I had a need to use this product regularly I would purchase a paid version.

No ability to hide results for free users

Jim C.
Producer
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Mainly getting people thinking about a topic quickly and have them interacting

Pros: A URL is all that is needed for users to join in.

Cons: Very little control/options for the free version