15 years helping British businesses

About JustCall

Empower your support agents to focus on less logging and more selling. Streamline customer support with JustCall's call center.

Learn more about JustCall

Pros:

Easy to use, plenty of features, Setup was very straight forward.

Cons:

At some point there were interruptions due to the network. Also sometimes cut the voice due to the connection.

JustCall ratings

4.3
4.3
4.1
4.2

7.6/10

JustCall has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 189 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used JustCall before?

Director in France
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Fast implementation, great support team

Comments: Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Pros:

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Cons:

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager in US
Semiconductors, 51–200 Employees

Easy-to-use tool for placing calls from any location.

Comments: JustCall is a popular business phone system because of the extensive collection of functions it provides. The platform's user-friendliness, effectiveness in managing calls, capacity to integrate with other business tools, and quality of service have all been lauded. Some customers have complained about bugs and expensive plans, however this is not the case for everyone and may be attributable to different needs and usage patterns. In general, it would appear that JustCall is an effective and trustworthy company phone system.

Pros:

It's convenient that JustCall lets us drop voicemails when we call and automates the majority of our text messages thanks to the platform's capabilities. In my day-to-day activities, I have been able to shave off a significant amount of time thanks to it.

Cons:

For unknown reasons, some numbers may be blocked from dialing through JustCall. I have to manually dial the number when this occurs, but thankfully it does so infrequently.

last year

Hi Suzi, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Joanne
Scheduling Manger in Canada
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy To Use For High Volumes

Pros:

Quick customer support, easy to use and the integrations works well that we use it with.

Cons:

When creating a new message to a client it is not as easy as other platforms to see the message history. It is less efficient for us in this regard.

last month

Thanks for the detailed review, Joanne! We're glad JustCall is handling your high call volumes with ease. Our fast support team and user-friendly interface are definitely what we strive for. We appreciate you highlighting the seamless integrations with your existing platforms. We understand your point about the message history review process. Our product team is constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience, and your feedback is valuable. We'll be sure to keep you updated on any improvements in this area. Thanks for switching to JustCall, and we're happy to have you on board! Cheers!

ana
owner in US
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

overall ok, but should be better

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: well its going ok, but sholud be better, for example our phone calls doesnt have the recording option and we are trying to contact them a week for that and no response, also the app in the phone the time and dates are wrong , and never update to the right time or right date, i think for the price i am paying should be worth work everyhting and the should contact us fast for the solution

Pros:

just because its easy to understand how to use, its simple

Cons:

no recording calls for me and dates and time no updated, showing up wrong

3 weeks ago

Hi Ana, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry you had to go through this experience. Our support team is notified and they will definitely get back to you with a solution soon. Thanks for your patience.

Lance
CEO in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

GREAT VOIP

Comments: Overall great product for the cost. For the most part wouldn't change anything.

Pros:

Love the fact that the transfering and inside calling works great. However we have had a few issues with transferring calls.

Cons:

transferring calls feature sometimes does not work. The time it takes to assign a call is too consuming be easier if could block assign.

2 months ago

Thanks for the review, Lance! We're happy JustCall's overall value and internal calling features are a hit, and appreciate you highlighting the seamless transfers. We're glad you made the switch from Dialpad and appreciate your trust in JustCall! Have a great day, Cheers!

Kyra
Customer Success in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

A Versatile Service

Comments: JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Pros:

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Cons:

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

Alternatives Considered: Aircall and Salesmsg

Reasons for Choosing JustCall: Grasshopper has a limit on how many messages you can send an hour, which we capped out at very quickly. They also didn't have as much functionality as JustCall.

Switched From: Grasshopper

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: Price point, functionality, customer service.

2 years ago

Hi Kyra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the Justcall features and the HubSpot integration. Regarding the issues, Please mail us at [email protected] and we will be there to help you throughout.

tom
Director in UK
Retail, Self Employed

Pricing structures no longer align with my business use, customer support has gone downhill

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I have been using them since December 2017, then suddenly changed their pricing plan structures. They automatically placed me on a plan that is 271% higher cost than I had been on and think that that is acceptable and aligned to "market standards" to do this without my consent when they have a plan more closely matching the previous price I was paying. Thats a goodbye from me for 6 years as a loyal customer

Pros:

I was never a high user of the platform but it worked as required including features such as hours of operation and ease to add additional numbers

Cons:

Pricing structures don't work for my business use anymore and the customer support has significantly gotten worse to a point it is not viable to rely on them for my business anymore

3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Tom. We sincerely regret that you feel this way. Regarding the pricing plan, we have been actively communicating the changes to our pricing structure since its introduction in August 2023. Notifications were sent via email well in advance of the migration, ensuring that all customers had ample opportunity to select the plan that best suits their needs. Please know that you still have the flexibility to adjust your plan according to your requirements. We are also diligently addressing the concerns related to customer support and are committed to improving your experience with us.

Mike
Commercial Real Estate, Self Employed

Nickles and Dimes

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Meh. Switched to SMRTPhone which, for my purposes, is much more integrated and user friendly. It is far more cost effective that Just Call. Sadly, the product was OK, but they really need to come up with other options for Solopreneurs. Say, a charge for ala cart integrations.

Pros:

The system and phone app work well. Call quality was good.

Cons:

Advertises that it integrates with various CRMs. That is only true at the second level of service which requires two users. As an individual user that was a waste of money, but I tried it until I found that to get FULL integration with my CRM (Podio), I had to upgrade once more to the third level and pay for multiple users. I cancelled. Service was OK, though not sure they really kept close track or understood all my questions. The las person I spoke to before cancelling, tried to argue with me about what I experienced. That was pretty pathetic.

last month

We are very sorry you had to go through these issues, Mike! Its definitely not the experience we hope to offer. Apologies! We're glad you found a solution that works well for you with SMRTPhone. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Terri
Grants Administrator and Trauma Programs Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

JustCall - Fantastic Organizational Communication Tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Our organization captures all phone communication through JustCall's integration with our CRM. The integration allows me to call or text contacts directly from the CRM without typing in a number. This is a true timesaver! Additionally, JustCall's reliability is impressive. Calls are clear and never dropped.

Cons:

If JustCall could create, save, and share texting templates to send to contacts quickly, it would be near perfect!

last month

Thanks a bunch, Terri for these amazing words. It truly made our day! Cheers!

Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

A good product, might not be perfect for everyone

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Was looking for a solution to allow us to reach towards customers from all over Europe. JustCall is a good solution but was missing on some functionalities that we were looking for.
Appreciated their attempts at supporting us and how helpful and nice the team was. Good company, can see them helping other succeed!

Pros:

I liked how straighforward and easy to set JustCall is.

Cons:

I think that depending on company needs, their offering might be lacking and some more flexibility would make their product better.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the features you felt were missing. We are working towards improving our product, and your feedback will help us with that.

Jay
COO in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

Comments: Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros:

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed. Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Cons:

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Alternatives Considered: RingEX

Reasons for Choosing JustCall: VOIP and integration with our CRM software that also records all calls.

Switched From: RingEX

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: Integration with Pipedrive was much better with JustCall

Micah
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

Pros:

The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Cons:

The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

Alternatives Considered: RingEX

Reasons for Choosing JustCall: Because of the Zoho CRM integration and the price.

Switched From: RingEX

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: Price, and integration price. Also the fantastic web interface. (I figured over time the app would get fixed. I was wrong about that)

Kathleen
COO in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Good function with great customer service

Pros:

Customer service is very responsive and accepts suggestions

Cons:

The system is still a bit clunky and could use better integration

Alternatives Considered: Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Choosing JustCall: Needed a reliable way to handle stop messages

Switched From: CallRail, CallTrackingMetrics and Mojo

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: Price

2 years ago

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Gus
CEO in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

JustCall Review

Comments: Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Pros:

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Cons:

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Alternatives Considered: Five9 and RingEX

Switched From: Five9 and RingEX

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.

Jennifer
Sales Development Manager in UK
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

JustCall Review

Comments: Working with the folks at JustCall has been really positive. Their customer care team are extremely responsive and you don't find yourself hanging around on chats - they get back to you really quickly. I also like how positive the experience has been working their product team. We had a integration we wanted to another sales tool we were using and their team went out of their way to see if there was a work around and built out a solution over the weekend.

Pros:

JustCall is easy to make calls with. You have the choice of the dialler on your browser, app or via a desk phone. It also works out from a number what the dialling code should be which when you have alot of calls to make is great for speed and ease of use. The voicemail drop is a nice feature - not the most intuitive feature to use and took a bit of reading to get set up but works nicely.

Cons:

Some of the layouts and functionality feel a bit clunky and hard to read. There have been some improvements recently but feels a bit old fashioned. I really struggle getting the data I need from the analytics page it would be better to have a stronger managed package to CRMS to be able to read that data straight in those systems

Alternatives Considered: Zoom Phone

James
Studio Administrator in Philippines
Arts & Crafts, 11–50 Employees

Just Call: A Review for Businesses

Comments: I believe that my experience with Just Call is a roller coaster ride. There were times that my usage was at the lowest because of the conflicts and confusion I have encountered but there were times as well when it is easy to use.

Pros:

One of the things that I love Just Call is the user-friendly interface. Moreover, I also like how it integrates with other websites just like Pipedrive (for the leads) and make.com (automation). Also, we suggested a feature last time that can mute the call while we get the credit card information of clients and it worked.

Cons:

What I like least about Just Call is the unclear and misguiding instructions coming from their team members. The suggestions and instructions of the first member is different from the second one which makes the client confused. Also, there were times when I went back and forth many times with them about our business registrations but we still ended up being rejected despite following their instructions.

6 months ago

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts, James! We're thrilled you love the user-friendly interface and how seamlessly we integrate with Pipedrive and make.com. It's fantastic to hear our team successfully implemented the call muting feature you suggested. We're sorry about the confusion caused by conflicting instructions – that's not the experience we aim for. We're actively addressing this to provide clearer guidance in the future. Your feedback means a lot, and we're committed to making your journey smoother. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or improve, we're here for you. Cheers!

Managing Partner in Canada
Financial Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Unauthorised charging and short refunds. Locked out of account with credits bought and paid for.

Comments: A nightmare! I lost weeks of time and thousands in generally predictable income. I wish I would have got hands on earlier. The thousands spent without first hand dealing with them. I wish I did it years ago. I am excited to cut costs and work with a company that does not allow there staff to act like this.

Pros:

for the 4 times I got to use it the mass text. And even though I never got a chance to use it the AI bot sounds interesting but. Other then that I liked looking for a new company that will respect all levels of business not just what it looks like at face value.

Cons:

CUSTOMER SERVICE! Rude and condescending. repackaged standard offers as ways of trying to fit a categoric failure. I felt like I was being pitched by cons. and the con was horrible at cons.

Retail, Self Employed

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

Comments: It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Pros:

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Cons:

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall: Cost

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: CRM Integration

2 years ago

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far. To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Dillon
Sales Lead in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

You get what you pay for

Comments: Very poor. I really don't like to give harsh reviews, but the amount of challenges we've had from JustCall and the minimal support (i.e. "you're using headphones with a plug in, try to use wireless headphones.") has led to a lot of frustration for the team, which impacts our numbers at the end of the month/quarter. Mindset plays a huge role in selling, and JustCall has been a pretty big headache.

Pros:

Our CFO liked it for the price and the functions of it. It integrates with Hubspot, easy to use text message platform, and the ability to listen in on calls.

Cons:

The overall sound quality is very poor. Our sales team has had multiple complaints from customers that they cannot hear them, which directly affects our ability to come across as professional and, at the end of the day, sell to our clients.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall: Cost and hubspot integration

Reasons for Switching to JustCall: price and text/hubpot integration

Jill
Program Success Manager in US
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Errors/glitches make JustCall difficult to use

Comments: Frustrating. If a couple things were fixed it would be easy to use and really helpful in my day to day work. But right now, I have to use work arounds that take time. I asked JustCall support about the audio problems and the Hubspot intregration/Chrome Extension and they told me that it was my computer. I literally got a new computer and am still experiencing these issues.

Pros:

The ability to call and text my students directly from a JustCall number means I am not using my personal phone number. Calls and texts usually go through fine and the call quality is fine.

Cons:

The integration with Hubspot does not work. Instead of being able to open the dialer directly with my students number already pre-populated. I have to open the Justcall dashboard, then open the dialer, then find my students number, and copy paste it into the dialer. Also if I have the dialer open, it will mess up the audio or a Zoom call or other video I am playing (Youtube for example.)

Jd
Owner in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Not the Service You are Looking for

Pros:

Was excited to do a free trial and integrate with Pipedrive. They have a integration built in the marketplace of pipedrive and felt like it was going to be a great solution for our communication needs

Cons:

Support is terrible. Once you sign up for say a free trial, You have to verify email.....ok, Then you get 3 questions to answer via email. Answered those. Then the account needs to be reviewed by them before you can access. I am actually still waiting. Asked questions on the web chat.....no response. Sent Emails to the support email listed several times.....no response. So an absolute waste of my time. We are not talking hours, we are talking days. So with that said, I am still on a trial I cannot access. Also you cannot use Gmail or icloud email addresses when signing up. Absolutely absurd

last year

Hi JD, I regret that you had to wait for your Account verification. I understand how frustrating it must have been for you. This isn't the quality of service we aim to provide. I believe there should have been a miscommunication we have no intention to keep you waiting and our support team ensures that no user/customer is left behind. Please note that I've escalated the issue with available details to our Senior Customer Support Manager, but I would require your email as we have no details to look into. We're looking to resolve this issue to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Sonja
Customer Support Lead in US
Food Production, 51–200 Employees

JustCall Review

Comments: In my position, I am using JustCall to broadcast texts, send out individual text and answer/make phone calls. I would like for there to be more compatibility with other software so I am not needing to make CSV files every time I schedule a bulk text out. Overall, JustCall really helps connect with our customers.

Pros:

I like how many things you can do on justcall. The range of options is great within one software platform.

Cons:

It is SO glitchy. I have issues with incoming/outgoing calls all the time. I use the app on my phone and also on the computer, but either way customers tell me I sound spotty on the phone (noise goes in and out) when I am connected to wifi. I have to disconnect from my wifi and use my data in order for the calls to sound clear (no matter what wifi I am connected to). If you have more than one tab of JustCall open on your computer.... good luck to you.

2 years ago

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience Sonja! Please reach out to [email protected] and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles promptly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible.

Internet, 11–50 Employees

Good value product but reliability and quality issues

Pros:

Lots of features, SMS, Saved Replies, Mobile apps, Integrations

Cons:

Call drops, audio drops, Android app problems, other reliability, lack of polish on the product, customer support

6 years ago

Thank for the kind review. As I understand from your review, you faced issues with Call Drops & Audio Drop - we use Twilio in the background which works with some of the premium providers around the world. Usually Call Drops/Audio Drops are due to high jitter (which in turn is caused by inconsistent bandwidth available to call process). In such cases, we help our customers with QOS configuration of the internet router. Regarding Android app, just yesterday we went live with our updated Android app which is lighter & faster than before. Hope you gave that a try. We have 24/7 customer support. Still if you found something missing in our support - I'm really sorry for that. Please feel free to write directly to me at gaurav[at]justcall.io to share your experience so that I can take necessary actions to make sure no one faces any issues with our customer support. Best, Gaurav S. CEO, JustCall

Katherine
Sales Representative in US
Music, 2–10 Employees

It’s the “devil you know”

Comments: Mixed bag for sure. I don’t think I would recommend moving to JustCall if someone had other choices. It was fine when we started as a sales team, but with volume and growth, we do feel like our needs outpace JC’s ability to offer consistent service.

Pros:

Due to familiarity, the sales team I work in is able to quickly utilize JustCall for daily calls and SMS communication with inbound leads. The saved SMS templates are very helpful and easy to update once you know how.

Cons:

The spotty nature of the call quality. We never know how well JC will be working on any day and there have been times where the sales team was pushing towards a quota goal and instead of feeling a sense of energy and momentum, JC was lagging, finicky, and interrupted our flow and sense of progress towards greater goals.

Internet, 11–50 Employees

Meh

Comments: Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Pros:

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

Cons:

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

5 years ago

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far. Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into? We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior. May I know which app are using? Web, Android or iOS? We take feedback very seriously so I will rally the right people in our engineering team to make sure your JustCall experience improves. If you can share some of the important points that we should fix immediately, please share those directly with me and I will put them on our team's top priority list. Best, Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall