I use CustomShow on a daily basis at work - it is our primary presentation sharing software.

Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Laura E.
Senior Manager, Brand Development
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy file sharing!

Pros: The fact that it is web-based makes it SO easy to share and update without having to "save as." I love that multiple people can work on a project at once.

Cons: When we present files with large images, it bogs down the speed of slide changes. I would love if the optimal image size/resolution was readily available, and if the software gave you some kind of warning if the file was too large.

A unique product that does just what we need

Reviewed on 15/01/2018
Matthew P.
Technical specialist
Customer Support

Pros: Plays videos offline which is helpful if you are presenting in places with bad connections or the office isn't helpful getting you setup

Cons: The interface doesn't work the same as finder or windows. Recently added search function do that helps. If you have tons of presentations and media, you have to be very organized or it will get out of hand.

Overall, love CustomShow. Has created a seamless cloud-based solution to manage marketing materials.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Jennifer G.
Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Enhanced teamwork, cloud-based solutions, library of marketing materials, easy management of changing to materials that is trickled down.

Pros: The team-work abilities with presentations & sharing. Also the Marketing control with the library slides.

Cons: Some seemingly - obvious features are missing: a search function within the library, inability to open links via mobile, some editing features from adobe products, etc.

Best platform for presentations. They look much more professional than PowerPoint.

Anna B.
Sales Planner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy to collaborate with coworkers

Pros: Easily share presentations with coworkers or clients. When you change something in your library, all of your linked slides are automatically updated. Easily import videos & images.

Cons: There needs to be a search function. We have an extensive library and things are easily lost, making it difficult to sort through. It's a great software, but this has been a big problem in the past.

Good presentation software that we primarily use to create proposals to send to our clients

Reviewed on 12/01/2018
Victor R.
Media Planner and Buyer
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Love that multiple users can work on the same presentation at the same time. It is also a great feature that we are able to track when users view our presentations (when we require email entry to open the presentation) and to be able to host a meeting for other users to see.

Cons: There seems to be some limitations in how to format some transitions. There also was a learning curve to use some of the features.

Customshow is like the better version of powerpoint, its very high quality.

Crystal m. B.
Digital Ad Sales Designer & Brand Strategist at BET Networks
Entertainment
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I get the benefit of creating beautiful presentations and sharing them with other owners and sharing slideshow links without sending the entire presentation.

Pros: I like the fact how its easy to customize elements, and add video. The creation of presentations are seamless.

Cons: Sometimes it will crash unexpectedly, also there needs to be an export text option for transferring a presentation to a powerpoint.

Must Have Presentation Software For Any B2B Company

Reviewed on 24/03/2015
CEO & Founder
2-10 Employees
Customer Support

Comments: If you're a B2B company looking to standout and utilize features that extend far beyond your typical powerpoint presentation, CustomShow is the way to go. We've been using the software for several years and it has saved us time, better positions us to win more pitches, and served as a great connection point for all of our branded assets. The price may have you think twice about it, but when you're in a marketing role, allocating a budget to the pitch stage of your company is just as important as the money invested in marketing. For us, the value we've gotten far outweighs the costs.

Pros: - Cloud Based Presentation Software
- Present from multiple platforms (tablet, desktop, mobile)
- Conduct dynamic web meetings
- Great for storing branding assets anyone with access to get to
- Built in library
- Real time collaboration
- Video Incorporation
- Import Old Powerpoint and turn into beautiful presentations
- Analytics and Tracking

Cons: - They do have analytics and tracking but it could be a little more robust.

I believe that customshow is the best reason I left PowerPoint behind.

Reviewed on 15/01/2018
Crystal B.
Digital Ad Sales Designer
Customer Support

Pros: I like the elements of incorporating video and how easy it is easy to share presentations with others.

Cons: I don't like that there are errors or how you can not import the entire presentation into PowerPoint without it being flat.

We use it for pitch decks, which our clients find impressive.

Kent W.
Sr. Media Strategist
Customer Support

Pros: The video aspect of the presentations. Also that you can see when people view your presentations. Those are the top two.

Cons: I find it difficult to use, specifically saving presentations. Also implementing images and where they are saved throws me off at times.

BEYOND GREAT

Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Megan L.
Director of Research
Customer Support

Pros: It wows the audience during presentations. I trust that my videos will always play. I can easily set up templates for other people in my organization to use. The library tool is fantastic. Customer service has gone above and beyond to help me. It is the only web service that has been able to do streaming video well during a webinar.

Great outcome difficult to maneuver

Jenna S.
Partnership Planner
Customer Support

Pros: I like all the capabilities the software has to offer. When presenting I know that my presentation is going to stand out made by customshow.

Cons: I find it difficult to use and not user friendly. I find a lot of co workers using Powerpoint instead because it is easier to use.

My experience with CustomShow really has been nothing but positive. It's a great tool!

Marianne B.
Marketing Director
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Powerpoint is so flat. Customshow really makes my presentations come alive and speak to my audience.

Pros: CustomShow provides me the ability to really be creative with my presentations. The content really jumps off the page with the use of video background and images. The option to shadow images giving them more dimension is great. The webinar feature is very nice. I also like the ability to not have to be online to give a presentation but also be able to share them so people can flip through them at the leisure. It really provides all the options I need!

Cons: I do not like that the software uses adobe flash but was thrilled to see that you are upgrading to HTML5 this year!

difficult learning curve and still waiting for some features

Tammi N.
Marketing Coordinator
Customer Support

Pros: love the ability to input videos and the payback is very clear. Also, enjoy the cloud based program.

Cons: design features - not being able to group items, and color swatches are difficult. Would love the ability to add images to shapes

The staff is amazing to work with

Reviewed on 12/01/2018
Marketing Director
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Fantastic support, and creative direction - powerful presentation decks.

Pros: The ability to create and utilize dynamic presentations, and being able to track who sees it and how often was a major plus.

Cons: Converting a sales staff set in their ways on PowerPoint was and is an ongoing challenge. Mainly because the updates are not as quick as in PPT.

Custom Show for Brand Presentation

Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Olakunle R.
MC/ Presenter
Entertainment, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like the fact that it offers more than power point, with the branded presentations that can be produced. I also love the fact that the platform is cloud base, so you can access your documents on other devices. I love that the software has the option of adding videos.

Cons: The process of analytics on the software could be robust especially for new users

The perfect presentation software

Reviewed on 15/12/2016
Justin C.
Customer Support

Comments: I use CustomShow within our organization. It's great for collaboration and sharing and metrics. But most importantly, the presentations we create for our sales team is better than powerpoint, and some of the other players.