Filter by:

• Overall

About Spendesk

Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spend management solution that delivers more control, visibility, and automation to today's finance teams.

Learn more about Spendesk

Mark L.
Mark L.
Director Business Planning in Germany
Computer Hardware, 51-200 Employees

Great efficiency tool for small companies

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It greatly improves the purchasing workflow, all the way through to payments and accounting. It decentralises purchasing, while keeping control of the whole process with the decision makers. It's very intuitive to use - I never have to train new employees on Spendesk. The customer support level is the best I've ever seen, and they are constantly adding new features and improving the existing ones.

Cons:

It costs money. But compared to the employee time saved by using it, as well as the added value compared to manual processes, it's money very well spent.

3 years ago

Thank you Mark for your kind review. We are really happy to free you and your team from the hassle of paying at work!

Jules W.
Lead QA engineer in Belgium

Useful

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Intuitive, practical, incredible support.

Cons:

Chatbot is always displayed even if I don't need help

2 years ago

Thank you for your great review Jules!

Lucille G.
Lucille G.
Customer Success Manager in Germany

Great tool to manage company expenses

5 2 years ago

Pros:

- No need to pay first and expense later, you can directly use Spendesk virtual credit cards! - No risk to forgot about sending the invoice to the finance team, Spendesk directly sends you a reminder - You can generate recurring credit cards for recurring expenses

Cons:

- Some companies or website don't accept virtual credit cards (but really few of them)

2 years ago

Thank you so much Lucille for your great review. We are so happy to help you better manage all your business spendings :)

Thiemo G.
Managing Director in Austria
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Excellent product that makes a messy, old-fashioned process truly digital and efficient.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very reliable, solid product.

Pros:

Software user interface, easy of use. End-to-end, very well though-trough experience and features.

Cons:

Heavy pricepoint for smaller companies like us.

2 years ago

Thank you Thiemo for your nice review. All the team wishes you a great day!

Laure A.
Laure A.
Marketing and Communications in France
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Such an easy way to handle my expenses at work

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I love how quickly I understood the product. I didn't even need to be onboarded: everything felt very intuitive, very early on. Whenever I need to make a business expense, I don't even have to think about it twice, Spendesk makes it a breeze.

Cons:

There's really little to dislike! It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

3 years ago

Thank you so much Laure for your great review !

Daniele Z.
Sales&Partnership Executive in Italy
Capital Markets, 51-200 Employees

Great Experience

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use makes it a top pick for corporate expences.

Cons:

Lack of contactless functionality in its shocking violet cards.

2 years ago

Thank you Daniele for your nice review. Stay tuned, contactless might arrive soon, such as new design from the card... ;)

Camille M.
Senior Social Media Manager in Germany
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome tool, giving a lot of freedom (and control at the same time) to many teams!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Super easy to use Super smart, they thought of all the annoying details you go through when invoicing, pay, or have small orders. Save so much time! Fun emails, makes you commit and wanna use the tool!

Cons:

I have nothing to say as a cons, really.

3 years ago

Thank you so much Camille for taking the time to give us such a kind review!

Charles D.
CEO in France
2-10 Employees

Great product ! Great team !

5 5 years ago

Comments: We are a small team and we use spendesk to simplify the follow up of expenses. All the team have an account so we do not need to lend the company credit card anymore

3 years ago

Thank you Charles for this kind review!

Francesco C.
DevOps Engineer in UK

Spendesk...what a pleasure to use!

5 2 years ago

Comments: For short business trips this is considerably cheaper than using a corporate travel agent. Also great for business expenses and individual subscription services, be they magazines or services.

Pros:

Clean interface and intuitively easy to use.

Cons:

I have not yet found a feature that I dislike.

2 years ago

Thank you Francesco for your great review, we are happy to be by your side during your business travel. Wishing you a nice day!

Jordi C.
CFO in Spain
Online Media, 201-500 Employees

Everything undercontrol

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Cons:

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

Alternatives Considered: Ixaris

Reasons for Switching to Spendesk: They understood our needs and visit us in our offices even being in another country. We are in online world but human beings need to meet each other to understand properly all scenarios and problems.

2 years ago

Thank you Jordi for your amazing review. We're glad to help you stay in control of your company spending!

Pauline T.
France

Absolutely amazing tool to manage you team spendings

5 5 years ago

Comments: We implemented Spendesk as soon as we heard from them for my compan Hivy.
Hivy is a Saas helping Office Managers to answer every employee needs.
What was the problem I was facing at Hivy? Well few corporate cards, not enough agility in the team when we needed to buy stuff online.
Spendesk was the perfect tool to make my team move faster.
I used Spendesk's product since the beginning - I love the fact that each time I have a question on the product, they quickly get back to me and do whatever is needed to solve my problem.
That's what I call customer support :)

Pros:

Best customer support <3 Very smooth and user-friendly design Custom Approval flow which is great when you go on vacations - you can really delegate the payment validation.

Cons:

Cannot be used with existing corporate cards.

5 years ago

Merci Pauline :)

Xavi G.
Producer in Germany
Sports, 51-200 Employees

Easy and amazing finance administration tool

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The fact that i can scan my receipts and upload them directly from the phone. Having a Visa credit card that links directly to the app and i don't have to use my personal one.

Cons:

There are too many approvals needed for every single operation

2 years ago

Thank you Xavi for your nice review. Concerning the number of approvals, it might come from the expense policy of your company. Feel free to contact our success team if you have any question about the use of Spendesk.

Kristan L.
Kristan L.
International Sales Director in France
Publishing, 11-50 Employees

Life changer!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Loads of international travel and receipt management - worry free

Pros:

I was in sales in the earlier part of my career and vowed to never return because I thought the expense reports took way too much of my precious time. thanks to Spendesk - it has literally changed my professional & personal life - bank is happy and I am hassle free - love, love love it!

Cons:

literally cannot think of one - so easy to use & instantaneous....My accounting team no longer loathes me!

3 years ago

Thank you so much Kristan for your wonderful review !! We are really happy to make your life so much easier.

Anne caroline C.
Head of Finance in France
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees

Great tool to save time and increase expense monitoring!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great tool to monitor credit card expenses, collect receipts and facilitate accounting booking!!
Users and accounting team are found of this tool in our company since it has been implemented

Pros:

Easy to implement Time credit Great monitoring

Cons:

Could be cheaper purple color ;-)

3 years ago

Thank you for your kind review Anne-Caroline!

Marketing Assistant in UK

Good review

5 3 years ago

Comments: Very easy to use, I use it almost daily since I work in marketing and am responsible for buying stuff for the office. I love the reminders to upload the receipts. I feel a sense of completion when I've uploaded a receipt.

Pros:

Being able to automatically pay for work spendings through spendesk without having to use my own money or wait for my expenses to be refunded by my company.

Cons:

Nothing, maybe make it possible to copy the card number.

3 years ago

Thank you for your nice review!

Vlad Z.
Vlad Z.
Director Of Engineering in France

Great help for managing your work receipts

5 3 years ago

Pros:

- expense cards for recurring payments - OCR to recognise receipts - configurable approval workflows (with auto-approval if under specified amount) - VAT support - mobile app - visibility on back payments

Cons:

- not enough visibility with spending per per category / missing analytics dashboard

3 years ago

Dear Vlad, thank you for your kind review!

Holli B.
Head of Customer Experience in UK

Instant, quick and easy to use

5 2 years ago

Comments: adhoc I need to use the company card to buy tickets for events etc. Spendesk makes it hassle free

Pros:

- The speed of funds being ready to spend on my card after making my request and it being authorised. - Not being reliant on company card holder being in the office to use the company card

Cons:

I haven't experienced any issues with spendesk so far

2 years ago

Thank you so much Holli for your super nice review. We are glad to help you better manage your spending. Have a nice day :)

André C.
Head of Finance in Portugal

Surprisingly helpful and efficient

5 3 years ago

Comments: Spendesk allowed WeTek to manage all the paperwork related to its employees T&E, using a more efficient and correct approach. We've also improved the flexibility regarding one-off online purchases and regular subscriptions. Expenses management became simpler and its platform is very intuitive. A very good experience and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros:

Automatic supplier identification and the ability to invoice the amount of documents uploaded. The user reminder feature is very useful, as well as its reports.

Cons:

It would be interesting to be able to select the expiration date of the issued credit cards. Also, physical credit cards should somehow enforce company spending policies.

3 years ago

Thank you André for your amazing review! We're really glad to help you and all teams at WeTek dealing with spending management.

Alexis L.
Head of Cluster in Belgium
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Heroes Belgium Review

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The fact that a physical card becomes useless and that I can delegate payments and bookings to team members whilst keeping the control over the costs

Cons:

The few times the generated card doesn’t work

3 years ago

Thank you for your nice review Alexis. Sorry to here that you are facing issues with your card generator. Your account manager will get back to you shortly!

Celine V.
office manager in France

My easy Life with Spendesk

5 5 years ago

Comments: With employees of 13 different time zones, manage their needs and expenses were a puzzle..
and 3D Secure, sending SMS to our CEO who wasn't necessarily available to transmit me the codes ... I was pulling hair. Now the life became easy

Pros:

automated management, delegation and approval by setting dedicated team.

Cons:

Some websites, not much, doesn't accept virtual card

3 years ago

Thank you so much Céline for your time and your review!

Rhodri J.
Head of Service Operations in UK
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees

Great product

5 2 years ago

Comments: I'm spending less time filling in forms for credit card spends, scanning receipts and chasing invoices.

Pros:

Ease of use. Easy to keep track of payments and receipts. More secure than using a normal card.

Cons:

Can't think of any.

Philip L.
Partnership Manager EU in Germany
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Excellent Product!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I am using the software for all my travel expenses. I do not work in finance, so I do not have much insight on the usability for the company overall but as an individual, Spendesk makes it extremely easy to manage my expenses. The App helps to keep everything organised while on the road.

Cons:

I have no complaints about the software. Again, I do not manage the finances for the company but for me personally, there are no cons.

3 years ago

Thank you so much Philip for your nice review. If you need any assistance while traveling, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

Natalie T.
Business Development in Germany
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very good, can definitely recommend it.

Pros:

It's very user friendly and saves a lot of time with my expenses.

Cons:

I like that it tells me that my request has been approved. I don't like that I have no idea when the payment will go through.

2 years ago

Hello Natalie and thank you for your nice review! We are really happy to help you save a lot of time with your expenses :)

Maurice V.
Team Lead Customer Success Management in Netherlands

Very ease to use

4 3 years ago

Pros:

It is so easy to do your expenses by taking a photo of a receipt and the amount and date is already is filled in. It takes you les then 30 seconds to do the expenses.

Cons:

Haven't encountered anything I didn't like

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind review Maurice. We're glad to make your expense reports so much easier !

Stewart W.
SDR Manager in UK
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Pretty much perfect

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use. The mobile app is perfect.

Cons:

It’s not always clear which payments are pending and which have cleared.

2 years ago

Thank you Stewart for giving us this great review!