Multi Use Process Bandaid

Multiuse Process Bandaid
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ Employees
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: For us process runner is a bandaid for automation. It’s versatile, and can be used to fix issues quicker than a code change in SAP that could otherwise take weeks to implement.

Pros: With a database license, we use process runner to replace most of the most repetitive tasks in Sap, including order placements, data change, subsitutions/transitions, and document cancellation.

Cons: It can get costly, and licensing can be difficult to manage if you don’t go with an enterprise or server license. Since it is generally tied to a user, it’s hard to arrange backups for people who vacation and our primary developer has to work often for an hour even on her vacation days if the business itself is open and running. It’s hardly faster than your fastest employee, but is way more tireless and efficient

Great Product that saves time and money!

Reviewed on 20/12/2016
Brian C.
Customer Support

Comments: I have used Process Runner on several SAP implementations, and I can't even add up the efficiency gained by this tool. I have managed SAP implementations for almost 20 years, and I only wish I would have had this product sooner. It solves so many data management issues. I will budget in this tool for every SAP project that I'm involved with from now on, I'm not going to be without it, it is that useful.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Sanjiv S.
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Made our lives easier. There is no more manual entries. No more guess work and this is reliable and fast. Love this software.

Pros: Ease of setup and great support!

Cons: Licensing model was confusing but sorted out in the end.