Newswire Reviews

by Newswire.com

Filter by:

• Overall

About Newswire

Newswire is a top-rated press release and media distribution platform.

Learn more about Newswire

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Director of Administration
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2019

"Newswire is a progressive step in the right direction"

Comments: I am very pleased at the rapid response from Customer Service and their ability and patience to assist me, even if it's last minute.

Pros: I am able to access it whenever I want. I can manipulate it without going through a "representative". It's hands-on and self-explanatory.

Cons: There are some features I wish were more user-friendly, such as returning to the previous page w/o having to go back through the browser.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2019
Associate
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"News distribution"

Comments: Newswire helped us figure out a way to distribute news across the organization!

Pros: We use Newswire at our organization to distribute press releases to all of our employees. Its an automated tool that works well.

Cons: Currently, we do not have any cons from using Newswire. It has done an excellent job of getting press releases and alerts out to our employees.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Lillie R.
General Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2021

"Puts the E in easy"

Pros: The easiness it is to use this product. Everyone should implement it into part of their routine

Cons: Nothing to say in this area i liked everything about it

• Reviewed on 22/08/2021
Marketing Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Simple, Easy Press Release"

Comments: I needed to get an important press release out quickly and to as many channels as possible. Newswire allowed me to get the job done efficiently and successfully.

Pros: Newswire is so convenient and easy to use. It makes press release distribution a breeze.

Cons: I can't think of any thing I don't like about it.

Shane L.
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2017

"Newswire is One of the Best Services Out There"

Comments: We have been customers of Newswire for a while now. Originally, we thought we would "give it a try", and ended up becoming loyal customers. After what we called the testing period, our entire office decided they were the best agency we had trialed, and we have stuck with them ever since. Our agency Smart Crowdfunding works with people who are running crowdfunding campaigns in all areas of crowdfunding, so there are times we are sending out multiple press releases on behalf of our customers. Our customers are always very happy with the Newswire report we provide them, and the sites they are featured in. The upload system is very simple, and easy to use. The customer service at Newswire is also top-notch. They take good care of their customers, and always take care of any issues or problems right away. We are extremely happy with the service we have received. The only thing we would add is an auto-save feature. It is frustrating when a computer glitch occurs, and the entire upload has been lost.

Pros: Easy to use
Simplicity
Quality

Cons: Does not auto-save
Limited hyperlinks

by Newswire.com on 02/02/2017

Thank you Shane for sharing your experience at Newswire.com. We appreciate your feedback, since we consider you as a leading agency in the crowdfunding space.

We look forward to continuing to strengthen our partnership and assisting you with your customer's success.

We have also added an autosave feature under Distribution > Press Releases > Autosave. Please let us know your feedback and how we can improve this platform feature. Thank you.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2017
Frank B.
Sr. PR Manager
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2019

"Best value for the inevitable long releases"

Comments: A more affordable, intuitive platform for press releases than any other I've worked with. And still gets comparable reach/impact.

Pros: 1. Cost efficiency. Press releases should be concise, but squeezing it to under 400 words with other services can be a pain - most of the time you end up paying way more for every extra 100 words, or pay a premium for unlimited word packages. I love the flexibility of Newswire & not needing to worry about the word count.
2. Intuitive platform. Really easy to work with - it's an interface that just makes sense.

Cons: Compared with other services it's not always the best for getting a release up *immediately*. Make sure to give them at least a few hours notice, and more if it is outside of business hours. That said, when I've needed something to post urgently, they are very helpful and responsive.

Char K.
Corp VP Branding
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Easy to Use"

Comments: I had a great experience with representative who helped me with an issue.

Pros: The press release template style formatting walks you through step by step on how to create your release.

Cons: It can be a bit cumbersome to apply certain features.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Cassandra B.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Newswire is easy to use and effective"

Pros: Sending media releases in Newswire saves a ton of time and is very effective. Reports are easy to understand and customer support is great!

Cons: I do wish the price was lower for small businesses.

Rose R.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2017

"It has a great look for social media and blog updates."

Pros: The look of the profile is great. Being able to add multiple business and press releases. It is great to have everything showing in one place.

Cons: It can be hard to find where to update things on the left sidebar. I had trouble finding customization as I thought it would be under company

by Newswire.com on 11/01/2018

Thank you Rose for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. We look forward to working with you and CLi Digital on your next campaigns.

Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free let us know and we are always here to help.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2017
Christine C.
Director, Marketing
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2019

"Easy team to work with!"

Pros: Newswire is easy to work with, responsive and timely in PR distribution.

Cons: Some distribution packages are not available online and an email is required to purchase. Selecting distribution channels at times need Newswire (human) intervention to understand what is included.

Donna H.
Donna H.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

"Newswire service"

Comments: It is a great support team. The price is high but the quality is, too.

Pros: It gives a wide array of options for distribution.

Cons: It is overwhelming for new users. I needed support to figure it out.

Aditya C.
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2017

"Great overall experience"

Comments: Easy to find Easy to use. The support staff helped us all the way, she did a fabulous job. The only thing I disliked was "Tell us all about your Experience" box in your feedback form forced me to enter more. That's somehow not cool you should force anyone to give a feedback

by Newswire.com on 11/01/2018

Thank you Aditya for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. While we apologize if you found our feedback box a bit of an inconvenience. We do value your feedback as it helps us improve. We have since updated our feedback request to only show up once. :-)

• Reviewed on 28/03/2017
Josh A.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Decent Press Release Service"

Comments: I will use press releases from time to time and test out different companies. Newswire was good but, ultimately, none of the companies deliver much traffic. It's important to go into a subscription with the proper expectations (as I did).

Pros: The only feature I needed was the press release feature. The site is clean and easy-to-use and delivers on what I signed up for.

Cons: I don't like paying for features I don't use so it would be nice to have a basic PR plan. Also, press releases rarely have the expected return (goes for all services).

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Jen C.
PR Consultant
Public Relations & Communications, Self Employed

"Easy to use"

Comments: I use Newswire with all of my clients and am happy with how simple it is to create multiple newsrooms and manage multiple releases. The support team is very proactive to hep address any questions.

Pros: Newswire is very user friendly, easy to set-up press releases and enjoy targeted distribution to niche lists.

Cons: I do think there could be a more streamlined way for Newswire to obtain written permission on partner or financially oriented press releases.

Richard S.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2017

"One of the easiest press release and programs we have ever used"

Pros: Simplicity and followup on activating our press release was done within 20 minutes from start to finish - and therefore we knew that it would be a solution for future use again and again.

Cons: I would look for more segmentation - for instance by geography and market sector - we might have missed that capability so that is a signal for improving options and usage scenarios

by Newswire.com on 11/01/2018

Thank you Richard for taking the time to share your experience with Newswire. Regarding segmentation, we do have a OUTREACH section that you can explore. There you will be able to send your press release to targeted media in your industry/trade.

Please feel free let us know and we are always here to help.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2017
Tiffany N.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2017

"Great Platform!"

Comments: I've been using Newswire for my company for a few years and so far it's been a really great platform. One of the best parts about the service is having a dedicated account manager to ensure all of my business needs are being met. He is always on top of everything and makes sure the content I'm publishing is done correctly and efficiently.

by Newswire.com on 16/02/2017

Thank you Tiffany for sharing your feedback and for your continued business. Should you need any additional assistance, we are here to help.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2017
Zacharie C.
International Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Easy to use and very fast delivery"

Pros: - Really easy to use. All the necessary options are available on one single page.
- The review team is very useful. They give you real pieces of advice on how to write your press release.
- Pricing easy to understand.

Cons: - Wish we could add a video without extra costs.
- More options for international database instead of only National (US)

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
Sara W.
Media Relations Manager
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Easy To Use and Targeting Specific Industries Is Useful"

Comments: It is a simple step by step program to get the press release distributed to hundreds of outlets so you don't have to know very much about newswire to get started.

Pros: I liked targeting specific industries for our press release. This allowed me to experiment with different segments of our target market.

Cons: The cost of targeting specific states was too expensive compared to nationwide. Unfortunately, since our target market is only in 8 states, there was a lot of news in markets we don't currently influence.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Tamala F.
Associate Director/Business Mgr
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Press Release"

Pros: It was user friendly and I really did not need any assistance from Newswire for set up.

Cons: None, that I can think of at this time.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Caroline C.
Inside Sales
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

"New User"

Pros: Very user friendly for a new user like myself

Cons: cannot select images to post in the press release for new product

Morris W.
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Excellent Value for the Money With Great Results"

Comments: The Newswire interface was easy to use. Analytics were quite good too. Newswire got us coverage across the US and even internationally. Nearly 200 news outlets picked up our press release. Costs were 1/2 or 1/3 of those of the leading business PR news organizations. Uploading of image was free with Newswire and so was linkage to our website. There were no "hidden" fees.

Pros: Easy to use and intuitive. Instructions were clear.

Cons: No negatives to speak of. Easy to use in comparison to other sites.

Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2019

"Good Journalists Database"

Comments: Easy to use and intuitive. Overall happy

Pros: I like that we can search very precise journalists per outlet, country, regions, city ... It makes it very easy and then downloading as an excel and it's good to go.

Cons: That sometimes the journalist are not accurate.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2019
Darryl G.
VP Sales & Marketing
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Easily distribute your release to the media"

Comments: I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Newswire. I would say that this is a clear differentiator for them.

Pros: Very easy to use
Reporting is very helpful
Excellent customer service

Cons: Can be expensive for the more thorough media coverage options

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Douglas S.
Douglas S.
Strategic Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"Take it from an Advertising Professional — Newswire is the Real Deal!"

Comments: Clean, clear and comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a smoother process. I'll certainly be using Newswire in the future.

Pros: Time is the most valuable currency we all have in our day-to-day professional and personal lives. Newswire helps my team simplify our public relations strategies and meet hard deadlines with ease. Because of Newswire, we are better able to serve our clients and produce impactful results.

Cons: Not much to say about not liking this product. I'm a big believer in, "you get what you pay for," and this is a quality product, hands-down.

Emilie H.
executive assistant
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

"easy to use"

Comments: great, will use again

Pros: very easy to use and excellent customer service

Cons: cast too wide a net, would have liked more industry specific results