• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.1 /5

About SalesRabbit

The only choice for comprehensive sales enablement.

Learn more about SalesRabbit

Jacob S.
Owner - Co-Founder
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2018

"The bouncy rabbit"

Comments: I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Pros: I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Cons: I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Recruiting Manager
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Great Technology"

Pros: For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Cons: I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Daniel K.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2021

"Limited options but not this one"

Comments: Poor customer service. Support is online, through email only. They have a number but you never get anyone. Their website chat is the same. If you need help quickly its not gonna happen. They also mentioned features that are "more then likely happen asap" and never do. Still not there. Not super impressed with the company or the software. There are other options that are MUCH better for the same price.

Pros: It was easy to setup. The phone app is also easy to use.

Cons: The dashboard for whomever is running the sales show is very poor. Its not very functional and just looks bad. Their map online is not interactive. If you want some simple

• Reviewed on 08/03/2021
Jenna B.
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2018

"Great outside sales management application"

Pros: The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Cons: Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

• Reviewed on 22/12/2018
Dawn B.
Project manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Feed The Rabbit"

Comments: I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

Pros: It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

Cons: It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Randon B.
Sales Route Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2017

"You guys did a great job!"

Comments: I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Shaun B.
D2D
Capital Markets
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2017

"Very good program to do business through"

Comments: It is a good program to do business through. Really enjoy using it, it is quick and easy. I like the layout and indrastructure of it.

Bruce S.
Consultant
Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"The best cram for a traveling salesman"

Comments: Great notes features, integrated with calendar, using reminders to help mat appointments

Pros: The map feature is very accurate, showing targeted potential customers either via satellite or map.

Cons: I wish I could get a separate report of all notes listed at the end of the day or week.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Franco I.
Customer Success
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Great door to door tool"

Comments: overall the experience was great. it's a powerful tool for sales reps, managers. It can also help create competition with the leaderboards, etc. if you are doing door-to-door sales, it's a must.

Pros: Sales Rabbit provides an easy way for sales reps to work, especially in the door-to-door sales field. it provides area maps, allows for easy credit applications and agreement signatures. helps sales reps organize leads, sales, and be able to track who they have spoken to on the street, so that all potential leads are contacted.

Cons: there are some mistakes that sales rabbit makes when running credit. but overall, there is not much to not like

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Matt S.
Technician
Consumer Electronics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2017

"Keeping the tech side simple!"

Comments: I enjoy the ease of use as a technician. The software makes it easy to select the equipment used on the job as well as keeps the paperwork(aka no paperwork) clean and simple; signatures are quick and easy to collect and submit; which makes it easy for me and the customers!

Pros: Easy to collect and submit signatures without having to carry all the paperwork -collect signatures-then submit via scanner.

Cons: Oft times features, like the scanner don't work and customers tryin gto sign at times is difficult due to a part of their hand touching the screen in another location which throws off their signature.

Brittany E.
Director of Operations
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"Affordable and Easy to Learn"

Comments: One of the better priced Customer Management programs for sales teams that still has lots and lots of features.

Pros: They have several options for plans to suit larger or smaller companies and even individuals. GPS, Messaging and Area management are some of the most useful features. You know where everyone is all the time. You can contact the entire group quickly and everyone stays in the loop about new assignments or areas. And you can assign certain areas to canvas (or sales) persons.

Cons: The one time set up fee is 400 which is a little more than I would have liked but understandable as they customize the program to your needs. Also, unless you purchase the Pro Version (instead of the Team version that my review is based on) it doesn't integrate with other programs which would be amazing, but isn't the biggest deal considering all you do get with the Team version.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
Ambria F.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

"Easy to use!!"

Comments: Fast results, easy to use!! Sales rabbit is easy to navigate, its reliable and I love using sales Rabbit!

Pros: convenience

Cons: nothing at all

Jonathan B.
Sales Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2017

"Very good quality app but has too many updates."

Comments: Plenty of day to day use.

Pros: I love the convenience of the app in my line of work. There are other more important issues that I have to deal with when locating an area on the map. This is not an issue for Sales Rabbit.

Cons: Too many updates. Every time I check my updates it's always trying to update seems like. I guess that's to be expected with a gps map indicator to make it more convenient?

• Reviewed on 11/08/2017
Jamie C.
Wireless, 201-500 Employees

"Sales Rabbit Review JC"

Comments: Sales rabbit was a great source while working with my former company. It was easy to use and it was the only app I used on my iPad to work. The only complaint I have is custumer service.

Pros: The ability to acces all my tools in one place. It was nice to have everything I needed in one place.

Cons: Often AT&T leads would be wrong.

Investigator
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2019

"Best seller"

Comments: Good for selling our surveillance cameras, trackers and other intelligence devices.

Pros: Sales rabbit software is great when it comes to selling of products and services
I love how it's organized and reliable.
It saves on resources.

Cons: I least like its communication ........sales rabbit sometimes has very poor communication but I feel they are improving

• Reviewed on 09/05/2019
Norman W.
Service Manager
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

"Awesome App"

Comments: Using Sales Rabbit to qualify and get new customers started it the easiest and quickest way to get the process started, you can also save yourself time on the phone if you qualify the customer before calling in, that is the number one feature that I like about it.

Pros: Being able to qualify customers before calling in is the biggest plus for me

Cons: I would say I have found none

Steven R.
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Love Sales Rabbit"

Comments: I haven't really had any issues with sales rabbit. It's easy to use espically when working with customers!

Pros: The GPS function is extremely easy to use and helpful when looking for addresses

Cons: Maybe be able to add your favrotirws to the home page.

Layla D.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2017

"Thank You for making my life easier!!"

Comments: What a great tool! I love that I can keep track right in the app, make notes, schedule appointments...it's awesome!!

Pros: Leads at my fingertips

Cons: I can't think of one bad thing!

• Reviewed on 22/02/2017
Nazar A.
VP
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"No bad"

Comments: Good

Pros: Ease of use, menu selection and design.

Cons: Missing functions that other software's have but the price is not bad

James T.
Outreach Associate
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2017

"The great app, Very easy to use. I like to call it my tracker."

Comments: While using this App It has really been helpful for me and my team. It's very easy to use and keep track of you work and the houses that you may have canvass to. Also I like the fact that the persons name is already there so you know who door you are knocking on. They even give you phone numbers some times.

Pros: I like how detailed the app is! Hard to get lost when you out there.

Cons: Some of the information on who may live at the house has not been updated. I knock on someone door and they told me the person I was looking for had past away almost 20 years ago.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Brandon G.
Sales Operations
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2017

"Excellent program with constant improvement"

Comments: Sales Rabbit has been an invaluable service for our company. It has helped in so many different assets from the individual sales rep to the company being able to track data. Sales Rabbit is constantly working to update and improve their platform and they are always willing to listen to ideas and see where they can be implemented.

Pros: Ease of use.

Cons: Not enough customer integration

Clark O.
Tech
Computer Networking, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017

"Only works on Mac technology"

Comments: Glitchy software. Doesn't always update & than I don't get paid.... Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.

Pros: It's not paper work

Cons: Requires IPhone & Wi-Fi

by Sales Rabbit on 09/03/2017

Thanks for the feedback Clark! If you are using TechRabbit, correct, we do not have an Android app. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Deion W.
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2017

"Best D2D App in the Business"

Comments: Sales Rabbit is truly the best. You can access all of your training videos, your manuals, check on up to date sales information and so much more. There is rarely ever any issues with the app which is truly remarkable with how much it can help you to do it. Sales Rabbit is a key to my success as a door to door sales rep. I would never use another app again. Truly a blessing to me and my team.

Brian M.

"Not a happy customer"

Comments: I recently upgraded and now nothing works. All my leads are gone and shared leads doesn't work at all now which makes the app useless to me.

Pros: n/a

Cons: Very glitchy

by Sales Rabbit on 09/03/2017

Hey Brian,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Please contact support at 801-919-7499 or [email protected] We would love to help you with any issues you have experienced. Thank you.

Phillip T.
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017

"Sales rabbit is a great source to track your sales and increase productivity"

Comments: I think sales rabbit is a great source for keeping track of your sales, appointments, and getting updates from your company. It is convenient and easy to use with everything you need within the app customized to your business.