About ClickMeeting

ClickMeeting is a browser-based webinar solution, brings the power of webinars to organizations of any size

Learn more about ClickMeeting

ClickMeeting ratings

4.2
4.1
4.2
4.1

7.6/10

ClickMeeting has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 83 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClickMeeting before?

Dinesh S.
Dinesh S.
Dinesh Satpute in India
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 Employees

A feature rich

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: One can really rely blindly on it

Pros:

Easy to arrange webinar Also suitable for freelancers

Cons:

App allows to host upto 25 attendees. Their should be enough YouTube tutorials for the use of Clickmeeting

3 weeks ago

Hello Dinesh, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Projects Officer in UK
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Brilliant with a few teething issues

4 2 years ago

Comments: We've been able to translate all of our face-to-face training into online training without any implementation costs, and made our overall delivery of training so much more efficient.

Pros:

The teaching tools the webinar rooms offer are extensive, and look very professional for the customer. They are also intuitive for the presenter as well. This results in webinars that can be presented beautifully.

Cons:

There are often issues with delegates joining the webinar rooms. This issue might be specific to working with schools, but unlike other software such as zoom, school security systems often block access to the rooms. This affects our customer's experience.

Alternatives Considered: BigMarker and Zoom Video Webinars

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting: The simplicity of the platform is just perfect, anyone could use it. Also significantly cheaper and better value for money.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. ClickMeeting Team

Christina C.
Christina C.
Marketing And Advertising Manager in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

ClickMeeting Complete Webinar & Conferencing Solution

5 4 months ago

Comments: ClickMeeting has been a great tool to use for customer onboarding over the past year and beginning of the first quarter of this year. We are satisfied with the service offered

Pros:

Our ability to master the platform in such a short time. When we were nervous that we'd have more people than intended, upgrading was a breeze. We don't need to purchase additional administrator accounts or logins for each user that wants to create an event. For our little team, this solution was just what we needed, and it didn't appear to be designed for a corporation that employs a complete staff simply to deal with webinar software and technology.

Cons:

When it comes to designing and using individual presenter profiles, we've run across some issues. It's frequently difficult to recognize who's speaking at a conference since we use the same profile for several people.

3 months ago

Hello Christina, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Regional Director Of Business Development in Azerbaijan
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Clickmeeting for webinar

4 3 years ago

Comments: It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros:

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons:

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Marketing Manager in Netherlands
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees

Good webinar platform with a number of improvement possibilities

4 8 months ago

Pros:

Inuitive user interface, rich functionality

Cons:

Dutch language support is missing Customizing messages and alerts Full HD streaming Cropping when using a virtual camera

Alternatives Considered: GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar and Eventbrite

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting: Lack of user registration

Switched From: Microsoft Teams

8 months ago

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Małgorzata H.
manager in Poland

I recommend ClickMeeting!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: ClickMeeting is an excellent communication platform. It is effortless to use. It is one of the best tools I have used.

Pros:

I like the most: - ease of use - high quality records - good communication tools with users - polish language version - very good help desk this year

Cons:

Nothing... I do not have any complaints.

2 months ago

English Teacher in Mexico
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees

Getting to know my employer

5 last month New

Comments: It was great getting to know my employer by the kind of software they used

Pros:

I liked that I did not use the software before

Cons:

I was a bit an unfamiliar experience at the beggining

last month

Ernest J.
PR Coordinator of the IWRD Foundation in Poland
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Very good software for our Foundation

5 last month New

Comments: Because of Covid 19, our Foundation was looking for an application to easily create and manage training, presentations, and videos. For training purposes, we also needed the ability to save videos. ClickMeeting offered us all of this, and in addition to a very good price.

Pros:

Our Foundation really likes the ease of creating and managing webinars and presentations. The possibility of storing files in the cloud and recording webinars / trainings is very useful for us.

Cons:

We have not found any weaknesses of this application.

last month

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best ClickMeeting Team

Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Marketing and Sales Specialist in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ClickMeeting Webinar Review

4 2 years ago

Comments: I like ClickMeeting, it has plenty of customization available in order to market an upcoming webinar. If they can make a few minor tweaks, I would reevaluate it and give it a 10.

Pros:

ClickMeeting has an extensive dashboard while giving a webinar. My favorite thing about it is the surveys and polls you can create during a presentation. Its a great way to get the audience involved and check on learning. It has plenty of customization from the registration page, to follow ups, to the interface itself. We just started using ClickMeeting and we enjoy it so far.

Cons:

There are several little flaws about it that stop me from giving it a higher review. Its as if they have the right idea with several thins but lacked in the execution. For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to ClickMeeting for the webinar. However, whenever I upload, all the images get blurry and aren't as sharp, and animations do not work. It's a minor detail, but it adds up. Another detail that would be great is the option to upload your own background.

2 years ago

Hello Tyler, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. As for the problem with the presentation, maybe you can try to upload it in PDF format. To submit your own background, you will need to contact our sales team as this option comes with an additional cost. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Kamila G.
Team Leader in Poland
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The most useful webinar platform on the market

5 10 months ago

Pros:

I have been using this tool for at least 6 years in our company and so far we haven't found anything better. Clickmeeting is very easy to use. The most valuable feature is ability to customize registration form and follow-up activities to your needs. We are also happy to use the survey option during the webinar

Cons:

I don't like the fact that Powerpoint presentations lose all transitions and animation when adding to the Clickmeeting. Online streaming should be in the standard subscription (it is additionally paid). I think that the weakest feature is chat moderation - it's only convenient for up to 300 participants. With more participants, it is difficult to control all questions and comments.

Alternatives Considered: WebinarJam and Zoom Video Webinars

10 months ago

Hello Kamila, Thank you for your feedback. PowerPoint presentation is converted to pdf when uploaded to the account, that is why it loses its transitions. We offer Screen Share feature as a workaround. As for the chat moderation feature, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team to share more details on that matter, so we can forward your feedback to our R&D Team: https://clickmeeting.com/contact All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Geoffrey G.
Founder in Italy

When stability is your #1 criteria

5 5 months ago

Comments: I like that it's a flexible and easy to use tool.
Support is always here to help.
My main concerns are the hefty price if you signup without any discount, the lack of flexibility when it comes to upgrades (need to go through support), the lack of marketing features to maximize sales / conversions when you're live.

Pros:

It's the most stable webinar tool I've tested. Even if you run into problems, you can still switch to the phone option to pick up where you left. Recordings are made in the cloud and can be synced automatically with your dropbox (but as a rule of thumbs, I always recommend to make your own local recording, better be safe than sorry). The API allows to automate a lot of stuff in the background if you want to skip their registration process to increase conversions.

Cons:

There is no way to have a real button for your call to action like in webinarjam : you can just paste a link in the chat. Generally speaking, it's not a "marketing centered" tool so you won't have all those features like "scarcity" countdown available. Pricing is quite expensive, especially if you need to run parallel sessions and capacity upgrades. For big capacity upgrades (>500 attendees), I had to contact support ahead of time as it's a manual process. It's not always possible to "know" in advance so you will most likely run out of capacity or pay for nothing. The API

5 months ago

Hello Geoffrey, Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Michele C.
Operations Manager in US
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

5 2 years ago

Comments: We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros:

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Cons:

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Alternatives Considered: Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting: Security and cost.

2 years ago

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating. We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use. Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support. We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

Maciek S.
Maciek S.
Founder in Poland
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Best choice for online events

5 8 months ago

Pros:

All required features out of the box. Best in class customer support and honestly caring about our special needs. Very solid and stable streaming platforms for huge online events.

Cons:

Minor parts of the webinar room from the speaker side needs a refresh / redesign, but overall doesn't impact the grand user experience.

8 months ago

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Learning Experience Designer in Canada
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons:

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Tymoteusz B.
Regional Project Manager in Taiwan
Publishing, 51-200 Employees

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

5 10 months ago

Comments: Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

Pros:

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

Cons:

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Alternatives Considered: Webex and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting: It was simply better. And price was attractive.

10 months ago

Philip H.
Director and Principal in South Africa
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees

Exceptional is an under-statement

5 last year

Comments: Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Pros:

Reliable, ease of use, continuously being improved, new features regularly added

Cons:

Perhaps the inclusion of a variety of background images that could be used such as a scene in nature, a book shelf, etc.

last year

Hello Phillip, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees

Smooth Video Conference Calls

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons:

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Jorge C.
Retention Specialist in Spain
E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Very goo tool to do webinars

5 2 years ago

Comments: Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros:

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons:

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

2 years ago

Hello Jorge, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Paweł O.
Koordynator in Poland
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees

The best

5 5 months ago

Comments: Getting better! Other programs may slowly hide behind them!

Pros:

No failures, no problems with customer service and very good video broadcasting quality. More and more additional functions!

Cons:

No such things! You are the Best! Best! Best!

5 months ago

Hello Pawel, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Pierre-clement L.
Pierre-clement L.
CTO in France

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

5 3 years ago

Comments: My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros:

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons:

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

2 years ago

Hello Pierre, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Head of IT and Online Marketing in Ukraine
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

5 4 years ago

Comments: It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros:

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons:

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Ricardo C.
manager in Portugal
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 Employees

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

4 3 years ago

Pros:

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons:

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

2 years ago

Hello Ricardo, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you lose connection during online meetings, please run a test: utilities.clickmeeting.com/connection-tester Alternatively, please contact our support team at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Marketing Director in Poland
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Easy to administer

5 2 months ago

Comments: All you need to do the webinar from your home to reach people all around the world. Easy, simple and usefull.

Pros:

ClickMeeting is easy to administer and user-friendly. There is multiple features you can use during webinars. The option that automaticaly sends certificates to participants is a real timesaver. Great and quick technical support if needed.

Cons:

Can't see any cons and I've been using ClickMeeting for at least 2 years.

2 months ago

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad tha you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Ernst G.
Online trainer in Austria
E-Learning, Self Employed

Very good tool for online teachers

5 11 months ago

Comments: In addition to teaching, ClickMeeting can be used very well for online meetings or streaming events.

Pros:

It has everything one needs to teach online and to interact with participants, such as whiteboard, Q&A, polling, automated recording or upload to a YouTube channel. Moreover, the design is elegant.

Cons:

Technically I do not miss anything. Nevertheless, the price is higher compared to other providers.

11 months ago

Hello Ernst, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Igor S.
CEO in Poland

Think before you invest in this tool

1 5 months ago

Comments: Tool is only for basic needs. If you think about building business webinars look elsewhere.

Pros:

-> very basic -> reliable -> clean ux -> can export to xlsx

Cons:

-> this tool is not build to make marketing, lack of standard features like: --> tracking source who signed up for the --> switching between webinar types -> timeline consist duplicates -> you can by accident start live webinar before start time -> you can not save and customize your template, each time you need to build from start

5 months ago

Hello, we highly appreciate your feedback. 1. ClickMeeting offers integrations for audience behaviour tracking which could be found here: https://integrations.clickmeeting.com/. 2. If you create a live event, you cannot change it to an on demand one (or other type). Contact us to accomplish it. 3. Timeline consists of all live event sessions started in your account (one event could be started more than once (accidentally), so each sessions has its own statistics and they are not considered as duplicates. 4. As for the template, there is no such possibility but you can create a "test" event with all necessary settings. 5. Moving on to the event start feature, once you joined the room, there are two buttons to prepare and start the event available for a user but if you clicked the wrong button you have 5 sec to undo event start and start it later on. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Success Team in case you any questions or doubts: https://clickmeeting.com/contact