Filter by:

• Overall

About UpWave

Upwave is a visual collaboration platform that helps modern businesses thrive. Organize, plan, track, collaborate and get things done.

Learn more about UpWave

Calvin S.
Design Student
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"I finally found THE platform to organize meaningful elements of my life & projects by simple cards!"

Pros: Especially the singular combination of the following features makes Upwave that strong in my eyes:
+ full color cards, not just tiny tags as usual
+ modern & pleasing typeface with grippy weight contrasts
+ (custom) templates of card organization - not just the basic kanban style everyone else has
+ direct edits in preview without the need to open the card's content separately
+ clean UI & recognizable category line at the top
+ intuitive interactions as you would expect it to work

Cons: I would love to have the possibility to organize cards in grouped stacks, free from any grid like template. Theme decks of elements basically - but right now I'm really happy about the rich variants of different, even customizable overviews that I can create - suiting even creative project methods that I can directly create instead of having to make a mess with post its! Hopefully the time dimension gets it's well deserved implementation soon, as they already anounced in their roadmap! Cards that are as modular as being able to represent time spans, smoothly visible in calendar view to stay ahead of project workloads & spot free timeslots would feel like the ultimate extention for my next teamwork phase, their time tracking feature let me dream well already!

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2018

"UpWave is a better looking Trello"

Comments: UpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.

Pros: UpWave is a lot like trello and does it well when it comes to Kanban To-Do Boards. It's dead simple to use, just create a board(s) and then create tasks which are cards. Simply move them between the boards to track progress. The design of UpWave is super minimal, which is strikingly pleasant to look at if you're working within UpWave all throughout the day. Beyond the UX/UI and design, I really like how UpWave can align boards in whichever way you want, something that Trello does not have. You can align boards to the right and left, and also have one on the bottom, this might be useful for having eyes on a bug board, or support ticket board, or another board that should have all people have eyes on it throughout the day.

Cons: UpWave is super simple to use, and nothing to dislike.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2018
Ganpat L.
Software developer
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support."

Comments: Team management, Work management

Pros: Speed and design part working with this software and easy to use and maintain task with this software.

Cons: feature of this product like workload maintain user wise. connect with each other other staff for timely manner

Kelsey M.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2017

"UpWave has helped keep us organized!"

Comments: With three people doing sharing a lot of job responsibility, it has helped us to streamline our day-to-day and communicate better. Now we are able to enter in tasks and assign them to each other as well as assign a due date. This helps with time management and prioritizing certain tasks over others. We've had a few questions in the past and customer service has been quick to respond with suggestions to help our work flow.

Pros: Easy to use
Helps work flow
Task oriented
Can be used simultaneously by multiple users

Cons: Not the most aesthetically pleasing work space (but it doesn't really matter since it's so easy to use).

• Reviewed on 22/02/2017
Jamie P.
Psychologist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Organizing my life with ease"

Pros: I love the user-friendly nature of the platform and organizational flow. Multiple boards are very useful and help me with prioritizing many tasks and roles, as well as delegating tasks to students and teammates.

Cons: There are no real concerns at this time. I briefly had connection issues but this was promptly resolved by the team.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Natália M.
Communication Analyst

"Amazing this application"

Comments: The application is great, it has several functionalities useful for our company. I suggest improving the management of the individual panel of each user. Overall it's amazing!

Pros: It is a very easy to use application, it is possible to manage teams and organize tasks clearly.

Cons: I do not really like the layout and management of each user's individual dashboard. It does not allow me to clearly manage tasks.

Jayesh S.
Software Developer
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Ease to use. User Friendly. Get experience to using this."

Comments: Easy to track the whole chain of my task, wherever it passes from one to other.
Easy to maintain all tasks, and it become more helpful to increase work speed with a system.

Pros: The best thing is ease to use.
Easy to track any work in different stage.
Easy to move one task to another stage.

Jan B.
Dept. head Banking
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Simple and easy to use. Does the job."

Pros: The flexibility when building the board with adding column, colors and roles. I also like the way you have built a chat help function.

Cons: Some bugs. I.e. The posts suddenly dissapear and the attachments cannot be viewed on my PC

Jerry V.
Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

"Upwave is awesome!"

Comments: We needed something in our office to track progress with our clients work. This has proved to be so beneficial.

Pros: Great way to help organize work in our office.

Nakesia H.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Upwave Survey"

Comments: Upwave is a user-friendly and efficient software that provides great assistance with task management and assignment. The software is collaborative and allows for teamwork and as such is a great tool to be utilized in an organization.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2017
Ashley C.
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017

"Great Experience"

Comments: UpWave had helped my company stay organized and complete jobs at a much faster rate, UpWave is the best thing we have done for the company in a very long time.

• Reviewed on 23/02/2017
Kris R.
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2016

"Swift and reliable!"

Comments: Super-easy onboarding, and a simple interface. Helps keep communication very clear between team members. Highly recommendable.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2016
Harsha H.
Harsha H.
Product
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Upwave is a project management tool that you probably don't need"

Pros: It offers a way to visualize your project progress in a really good manner.

Cons: The price you pay can be a really subjective matter especially if you are coming from the likes of basecamp to Upwave.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Daren R.
Snr Director
Fine Art, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Great product."

Comments: Manage development projects spanning iOS, server and web. Also use a board for hiring.

Pros: The interface is clear, versatile and doesn’t try to do too much. The recent templates were very useful. We use it to manage an iPhone app development and release along with hiring and some web development.

Cons: I’d like to use it at work but unlike competitors like Asana, UpWave isn’t know at all to IT so they are afraid of it. That’s not really a criticism of the software though. Sometimes I’d do ba a little more control, especially with comleteted tasks for managing up.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Lorenzo E.
Programmer
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2017

"Great Organizational Software with room for growth"

Comments: I've been using UpWave for a little more than a month now and I have to say, it's great! There are a few improvements that I'd like to have myself: -Having assigned cards show up in my personal board, rather than having to manually copy it from the source board. My coworkers assign me tasks from their board but it's a pain to manually copy it over to mine so I can have everything in one place (unless I'm unaware of some functionality of course!)
-Assigned cards showing up on a separate screen. This is just a personal gripe, but I want that "due date" feature on the assigned cards board to show up on the same screen as my board. Maybe a pull out menu or something. I don't like having two upwave tabs open, one to view all of my notes and cards on my board and the other to view my assigned cards and due dates for the day/week.
Other than that, there's a wide selection of customization options similar to Google Keep, but what separates UpWave is its focus on collaboration. It's very easy to get things done within your group when you know what to do, and it's very easy to get someone to finish a task when you know who's doing them!

Pros: Collaboration functionalities and ease of use

Cons: Just a few personal gripes with assigned cards

• Reviewed on 24/02/2017
Raffaele B.
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Very very happy. I avoided buying a software from a software company as upwave is very simple."

Pros: Very easy. Helps you to develop your ideas in a very simple way. There are infinite ways to personalize the dashboard

Cons: The only difficulties I found is when you have to cancel a dashboard. There should be something like a flag to choose the items and finally cancel or modify them.

Uvesh S.
IT Professional
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"It was really amazing to use this"

Comments: Thanks for making this available trail version

Pros: It is easy to use, not complex. Moreover, I can't imagine that it would be so easy feel like using Microsoft product using from childhood

Cons: it support teamwork which is indirectly a dependency on others and what so ever all credits has to be share and blame to the leader

Lars P.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2017

"Perfect, couldn't be better!"

Comments: It's perfect in every way :) You guys are fast with implementation of user requests, and all the issues I have adressed have been fixed immediately.

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: None

• Reviewed on 08/02/2017
Rachelle B.
Administrative Assistant
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"We are very happy with UpWave Project Management!"

Comments: A+ In Every Way! We absolutely love utilizing UpWave's easy to use and highly functional organizational project management tool for our Property Management needs!

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Karl S.

"Organisation saver"

Comments: UpWave is a great tool for keeping me organised as an architect. I can handle and complete tasks for various projects quite easily. Recommended for other architects or working professionals.

Instructor
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Good for what it is"

Comments: It's a goof piece of software, however my team hasn't found it incredibly useful.

Pros: I like the ability color code everyone's actions, it really helps with accountability.

Cons: When you have too many processes, the page has to be scrolled left or right and that makes dragging things difficult.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Recruitment Solutions Consultant / Sales
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!"

Comments: We were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.

Pros: The software is extremly easy to figure out and intuitive. Tasks can be assigned to an individual or to a team in a few clicks. Their neat UI with different color theme for tasks of different priority make it very easy to find the most pressing tasks first. We now have a much better idea of what our employees are spending their time on and their effeciency at completing tasks

Cons: The platform is quite simple and easy to use, and this is one of its strengths. However, it does lead to it missing out on features that are available with more established players like Asana.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Michel B.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Use with customer in agile business project"

Comments: Easy and effective way to manage projects

Pros: Simplicity. Fit exactly to my need: a simple and effective To Do / Work in Progress / Done tool.
It's the equivalent of the board used in Manufacturing or in IT in Agile projects. I can do business reviews and advancement plan with my customer wherever I am.

Cons: No apps on a smartphone, but it's OK via a web browser. Seems to simple at the very beginning, but it's a strength in fact.

Meghan M.
Devloper
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"best good for The Easy task"

Comments: more benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It

Pros: this easy to handle workload and so The task list in specific date and day to day list generate For The Work easy understand for The use it

Cons: Handel card and easy to saw The List For The Working Condition For Day to day good For The Multitasking for The easy

William D.
Design
Shipbuilding, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2017

"My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague"

Comments: Time Time Time :-)

Pros: The thing I like most about this program is the design, very intuitive and functional .. Cute !!!

Cons: What I like less than the program and the possibility of not slicing and printing the pages as they are seen on the software

• Reviewed on 12/05/2017