• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About Upwave

Upwave is a visual productivity platform that helps modern businesses thrive. Organize, plan, track, collaborate and get things done.

Learn more about Upwave

Showing 25 reviews of 59

Calvin S.
Design Student
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"I finally found THE platform to organize meaningful elements of my life & projects by simple cards!"

Pros: Especially the singular combination of the following features makes Upwave that strong in my eyes:
+ full color cards, not just tiny tags as usual
+ modern & pleasing typeface with grippy weight contrasts
+ (custom) templates of card organization - not just the basic kanban style everyone else has
+ direct edits in preview without the need to open the card's content separately
+ clean UI & recognizable category line at the top
+ intuitive interactions as you would expect it to work

Cons: I would love to have the possibility to organize cards in grouped stacks, free from any grid like template. Theme decks of elements basically - but right now I'm really happy about the rich variants of different, even customizable overviews that I can create - suiting even creative project methods that I can directly create instead of having to make a mess with post its! Hopefully the time dimension gets it's well deserved implementation soon, as they already anounced in their roadmap! Cards that are as modular as being able to represent time spans, smoothly visible in calendar view to stay ahead of project workloads & spot free timeslots would feel like the ultimate extention for my next teamwork phase, their time tracking feature let me dream well already!

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2018

"UpWave is a better looking Trello"

Comments: UpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.

Pros: UpWave is a lot like trello and does it well when it comes to Kanban To-Do Boards. It's dead simple to use, just create a board(s) and then create tasks which are cards. Simply move them between the boards to track progress. The design of UpWave is super minimal, which is strikingly pleasant to look at if you're working within UpWave all throughout the day. Beyond the UX/UI and design, I really like how UpWave can align boards in whichever way you want, something that Trello does not have. You can align boards to the right and left, and also have one on the bottom, this might be useful for having eyes on a bug board, or support ticket board, or another board that should have all people have eyes on it throughout the day.

Cons: UpWave is super simple to use, and nothing to dislike.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2018
Ganpat L.
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support."

Comments: Team management, Work management

Pros: Speed and design part working with this software and easy to use and maintain task with this software.

Cons: feature of this product like workload maintain user wise. connect with each other other staff for timely manner

Kelsey M.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2017

"UpWave has helped keep us organized!"

Comments: With three people doing sharing a lot of job responsibility, it has helped us to streamline our day-to-day and communicate better. Now we are able to enter in tasks and assign them to each other as well as assign a due date. This helps with time management and prioritizing certain tasks over others. We've had a few questions in the past and customer service has been quick to respond with suggestions to help our work flow.

Pros: Easy to use
Helps work flow
Task oriented
Can be used simultaneously by multiple users

Cons: Not the most aesthetically pleasing work space (but it doesn't really matter since it's so easy to use).

• Reviewed on 22/02/2017
Jamie P.
Psychologist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Organizing my life with ease"

Pros: I love the user-friendly nature of the platform and organizational flow. Multiple boards are very useful and help me with prioritizing many tasks and roles, as well as delegating tasks to students and teammates.

Cons: There are no real concerns at this time. I briefly had connection issues but this was promptly resolved by the team.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Natália M.
Communication Analyst

"Amazing this application"

Comments: The application is great, it has several functionalities useful for our company. I suggest improving the management of the individual panel of each user. Overall it's amazing!

Pros: It is a very easy to use application, it is possible to manage teams and organize tasks clearly.

Cons: I do not really like the layout and management of each user's individual dashboard. It does not allow me to clearly manage tasks.

Jayesh S.
Software Developer
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Ease to use. User Friendly. Get experience to using this."

Comments: Easy to track the whole chain of my task, wherever it passes from one to other.
Easy to maintain all tasks, and it become more helpful to increase work speed with a system.

Pros: The best thing is ease to use.
Easy to track any work in different stage.
Easy to move one task to another stage.

Jan B.
Dept. head Banking
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Simple and easy to use. Does the job."

Pros: The flexibility when building the board with adding column, colors and roles. I also like the way you have built a chat help function.

Cons: Some bugs. I.e. The posts suddenly dissapear and the attachments cannot be viewed on my PC

Jerry V.
Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

"Upwave is awesome!"

Comments: We needed something in our office to track progress with our clients work. This has proved to be so beneficial.

Pros: Great way to help organize work in our office.

Nakesia H.

"Upwave Survey"

Comments: Upwave is a user-friendly and efficient software that provides great assistance with task management and assignment. The software is collaborative and allows for teamwork and as such is a great tool to be utilized in an organization.

Ashley C.

"Great Experience"

Comments: UpWave had helped my company stay organized and complete jobs at a much faster rate, UpWave is the best thing we have done for the company in a very long time.

Kris R.
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2016

"Swift and reliable!"

Comments: Super-easy onboarding, and a simple interface. Helps keep communication very clear between team members. Highly recommendable.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2016
Recruitment Solutions Consultant / Sales
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!"

Comments: We were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.

Pros: The software is extremly easy to figure out and intuitive. Tasks can be assigned to an individual or to a team in a few clicks. Their neat UI with different color theme for tasks of different priority make it very easy to find the most pressing tasks first. We now have a much better idea of what our employees are spending their time on and their effeciency at completing tasks

Cons: The platform is quite simple and easy to use, and this is one of its strengths. However, it does lead to it missing out on features that are available with more established players like Asana.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Michel B.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Use with customer in agile business project"

Comments: Easy and effective way to manage projects

Pros: Simplicity. Fit exactly to my need: a simple and effective To Do / Work in Progress / Done tool.
It's the equivalent of the board used in Manufacturing or in IT in Agile projects. I can do business reviews and advancement plan with my customer wherever I am.

Cons: No apps on a smartphone, but it's OK via a web browser. Seems to simple at the very beginning, but it's a strength in fact.

Meghan M.
Devloper
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"best good for The Easy task"

Comments: more benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It

Pros: this easy to handle workload and so The task list in specific date and day to day list generate For The Work easy understand for The use it

Cons: Handel card and easy to saw The List For The Working Condition For Day to day good For The Multitasking for The easy

William D.
Design
Shipbuilding, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2017

"My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague"

Comments: Time Time Time :-)

Pros: The thing I like most about this program is the design, very intuitive and functional .. Cute !!!

Cons: What I like less than the program and the possibility of not slicing and printing the pages as they are seen on the software

• Reviewed on 12/05/2017
Will C.
Editor
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"KEEP UP the FANTASTIC work"

Comments: Absolutely essential. It has allowed me to save and manage my time and to take a step back to see the larger picture behind each project I take on. It works seamlessly, and it impresses everyone whom I introduce to it, which even makes me look smart! At this point, I could never go back to working without it.

Pros: As an editor for online and print publications, Upwave is fast becoming essential for our team. Not only does it give me a unique overview like nothing I've used before, Upwave has also structured our tasks and projects, provided me with a clear head, especially when under tight deadlines, and it has helped me delegate tasks to my writers, editors and design team. Above all, Upwave has improved my collaboration with my colleagues--something that is absolutely essential and priceless in our digital age. My sincere thanks to all who are behind this.

Cons: That more people don't know about it and use it in my profession. Spread the word!

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Raíssa G.
marketing analyst
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Great for marketing teams"

Pros: The different color options for the cards and the features like "high five"
The calendar view with the tasks of everyone and of just me

Cons: The lack of automation when you mark a task as complete - it could move automatically to the next column

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Nainisha D.
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2018

"It is easy to handle for working It departments and manage work."

Pros: Easy to card change and move to other tasks and so the working management system handle for different users.

Cons: It is a time management work fast, so multiple user handle in one dashboard and different users workflow.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2018
Lisa mari W.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2016

"Easy to use, easy to work in teams"

Comments: UpWave, gives me a better overview of what my tasks are, what my team works on and their tasks. It helps us stay on track on what needs to be done and how to prioritize our work

Pros: Clean and uncluttered

• Reviewed on 24/10/2016
Laurent M.
Marketing manager
Sporting Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Perfect tool for marketer"

Comments: An intuitive and simple interface with a slack extension and integration of tasks into your calendar. Very useful to follow projects within a marketing team. I recommend !

Dipak S.

"Nice application..and Flexibale"

Comments: UpWave is Very Easy to use and Flexible..We can Easy Manage Project Task.. when We open any task easy get any information and attechement

Pros: Color of Cards

Josephine-marie M.
it help
Computer Networking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"helps with projects"

Pros: When I'm ask to use this software its super easy and helps with communicating with the other team members on the project even if one of the team members is out of the office.

Cons: It's not a major effect on the software but the softwares logo made me think that its has to do with music and the name of it also but other than that this software is amazing and help with team project

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Linda D.
Operations Mgr
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent!"

Comments: easy way to keep the team organized on school events

Pros: An easy way to do project management for small projects. Love the checklists, upload documents, hyperlinks to photos and press. "like" project updates. assign team members.

Cons: i am having problems with archiving. this could be on my end and not software limitations. i need to look into further.

Reese B.
Graduate Assistant
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"It's Good, just not terribly useful for us"

Comments: It's generally a good piece of software, but it wasn't efficient for my company. We used it for about a week then abandoned it. We're very stuck in our way though, so it was mostly us.

Pros: Multiple people can contribute to a board and the color of their work is different

Cons: It's a rather large learning curve. The software isn't terribly intuitive

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018