Outstanding

Eduardo M.
Bussines Owner
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This software is very easy to learn and fully customizable. I create a SPIFF calculator tracker application and an advanced CRM application. My favorite power factors are advanced computed field, Internal Messanger, Auto-reminder, Easy custom report wizard and multi -relational records, other just allowed to related 2 records between them. You can create excellent applications with creativity. The have a 5 Start customer support and always are working for new improvements. This an affordable solution for personal use, freelancers, Independent contractors and small business.

Pros: My favorite power factors are advanced computed field, Internal Messanger, Auto-reminder, Easy custom report wizard and multi -relational records, other just allowed to related 2 records between them. business.

Cons: They still don't have automatic workflows, direct importing from websites and graphs reports.

SpeedBase Professional Review

Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Robert H.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If you're looking for an easy to create, custom built database checkout SpeedBase Professional. This software meets all the needs our Agency including a strong network capability. Custom filters allow fast reporting & cut our paperwork down to a minimum. Since our original valued purchase 3 years ago, we've never experienced any downtime but we know the support is there if we need it!

Pros: Customization

Cons: Does not network with Outlook

Reliable software platform our financial agency has depended on for years.

Reviewed on 09/06/2017
Robert H.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Daily organization

Pros: Extremely easy to modify as business needs change. Great support, local networking & backup utility.

Cons: No cloud web base platform. Names & calendar data will not auto sync with outlook but export utility is an option

The best database system that that I have come across.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Siggi I.
It specialist
Customer Support

Pros: Easy to use with 1st class support when you have questions about the software. Its much easier to use than ms access.

Cons: Non that I can think off! I have not come across any activities that I can't do using this software package.

great uncomplicated and powerful

Reviewed on 10/04/2017
Mikki W.
Principal
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy customization.. my staff can create their own databases without knowing SQL. Super support, they are courteous.. a rarity

Pros: Easy to use and customize

Cons: Multi user is set at 5 users, and there is no midrange or discount for less than that.

The Duck's Guts

Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Bruce C.
Retired lecturer (professor)
Education Management
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: All I wanted was a simple to use database similar to what FileMakerPro used to be years ago before it became bloatware. After much investigation I settled on SpeedBase Pro. I've been happy ever since. Its really easy to create a database, or catalogue, and then create forms for data entry and display. I'm still getting my head around calculated fields and linked fields within tables, but don't really need these at this stage. There is a market for simple databases. Adding too many features just complicates the issue and people turn to spreadsheets instead. Then they wonder why these fall over and don't actually do what they want.

Pros: Simple.
Simple.
Simple. (get the message?)

Cons: Some of the field calculations are a bit obtuse, but I guess many people using this software probably won't be accessing this functionality.

Speedbase is the best customer database package I have come across.

Reviewed on 01/03/2017
Siggi I.
Customer Support

Comments: Not only is the software easy to use, but the support when you have questions is first class. I originally use ACT! by Sage, but it would not work correctly in Windows 10, so I looked for an alternative.
After trying a range of software programs, I came across Speedbase. It does everything I want including creating invoices and tracking payments. Yes, it take a little while to get your head round some of the features and yes there are some minor improvements that could be done, but that said, It's a great software package at a great price. I would thoroughly recommend speedbase to any of my customers who are looking for a customer management database system.

Speedbase is a wonderful alternative to Access

Reviewed on 17/10/2016
Pierre H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was rather reluctant to use this software but I was astonished how easy it was to create fully fledged business applications with ease. This application handles millions of records with ease. It is rock solid and fast and the innovative approach using catalogs is truly brilliant. As a bonus full user and rights management is included. The developers are also very accommodating. I love it

Pros: User rights management
Easy reporting
Small footprint

Cons: Lacks graphs and charts