• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About Salesmate

An intelligent sales CRM that helps sales reps be more productive, increase their sales, and engage clients.

Learn more about Salesmate

Showing 25 reviews of 67

Jason R.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Absolutely a lifesaver!"

Comments: Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Pros: Integrated SMS, Email, etc.
I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc.
The templates are such a lifesaver!

Cons: Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2019
Ketan P.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2018

"We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward Customer."

Comments: This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Pros: Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions. We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

Cons: We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

• Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Dan B.
Vice President Global Sales and Marketing
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Best Price / Performance of Any CRM"

Comments: Although I have not had to use the SalesMate tech support personnel very often, when I do they are quick and extremely responsive. Overall, I am very satisfied with SalesMate.

Pros: SalesMate offers a feature set that is virtually complete and competes against CRMs which cost far more than SalesMate. Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included. There is no limit on contact size.

Cons: We would like to see contact integration go both ways between SalesMate and Google Apps. Currently it works only from Google Apps to SalesMate, not vice versa. One weird situation is that the Google Widget is very complete, but it takes up far too much space on my laptop screen. One feature set we would like to see is lead scoring.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2019
Tomas I.
Business Development and Sales
Wine & Spirits, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2018

"Salesmate is one of the best CRM out there"

Pros: Bulk emails that makes it look like single email, email tracking, notifications. Say you send email to potential customer, click remind, select date to remind on calendar, pick remind condition, i.e.no reply. So if potential customer doesn't reply before certain date, it automatically pops up as reminder to follow up in your activities and syncs with Gmail calendar as well. Or like email scheduling, sometimes want customer to receive email at a certain time, does it too. Truly awesome, Salesmate overall is fun to use and makes tasks I have done before so much more easier. So many great features.
Customer support - awesome. Very responsive, knowledgeable and supportive.

Cons: Salesmate was really beyond my expectations. Of course there are minor things like with any software, but I am sure Salesmate team is working on it and it will be available via updates. In example you can't insert image directly into email body, but there's workaround and it works great.

by Salesmate on 01/11/2018

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for reviewing us.

As committed we now have the facility to insert images directly into the email body using the Email Media Manager.

You can get in touch with the team on chat OR at [email protected] in case any more questions.

Robert D.
Co-founder
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2019

"Great newcomer to the CRM market"

Comments: Overall, we have enjoyed using Salesmate. I'd recommend it.

Pros: We're really enjoying Salesmate's automation features. We also like how simple the pipeline is to use.

Cons: Every now and then we do see a few bugs. This is a newcomer to the market and we find that they're working through a few hiccups, but those bugs have never actually affected our operations. Mostly visual stuff on the platform.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2019
Tyler A.
Military, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Great product-easy to use"

Comments: My overall experience with Salesmate has been great. The customer service are willing to call or video chat with you to resolve any issues you have. They price is very fair and not that expensive in my opinion.

Pros: Salesmate us a CRM, email tools, texting tools and automation for all of it. It’s a great way to track and automate your workflow for your company’s Nd your client experience. It’s very mobile friendly on the app and easy to make calls, texts, emails and manage your CRM on your mobile device which is great for mobile and remote work. I love that flexibility aspect.

Cons: Salesmate needs to be HIPAA compliant and allow the storage of documentation to be a true CRM for clients. Also, the automated texting portion of Salesmate is hard to set up with code. I wish it was easier and the pre-code wasn’t required to enter for automated texting.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Johnny B.
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

"Seamless!"

Comments: organized my sales leads.

Pros: Its very User Friendly, Easy Navigation, Simple to use and not much training is involved for the new staff to get them off the ground. I like how stages are set and we can move the deals accordingly!

Cons: Not often, but it lags sometimes, and there is always a delay and i have often experienced after a certain time, there is no connectivity which recently got fixed. there aren't too many bugs, otherwise its a great software to use!

Pranav D.
Technical Solutions Specialist
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2020

"Interesting CRM"

Pros: I like the way the whole software has been designed and provides very good ease of access to all customer data and helps in better tracking.

Cons: The UI can be better. Sometimes it confusing and the loading times a bit slow. That said, it's still a great product.

by Salesmate on 04/06/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate having your company as client. We are working on the feedback you delivered to make it a better experience.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2020
Curt B.
Senior Account Manager
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent CRM"

Comments: Selling to large corporations with 5 Key Opinion Leaders is a complex sales cycle. That is what I do. I have struggled for a long time to find a CRM system that is mobile friendly , customizable while keeping track of leads, emails, activity and sales forecasting without overkill. Salesmate delivers on all these points. I have increased my close rate over 100% since using Salesmate.

Pros: I like the usability and the support their technical support is stellar. The Sales Funnel easy to use with just enough easy customization to make it useful without being over-complicated. I love the fact that you pay for what you get and there is NO up-selling or bat & switch after becoming a user. Salesmate is straight forward and is built to turn leads into money.

Cons: Really nothing yet. I have really enjoyed it.

Staci F.
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017

"Great software, easy to use & awesome customer service!"

Comments: My experience with Salesmate has been great! The software is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. The support team is always there for any questions and super on top of everything! I highly recommend using this software.

Pros: Easy to use, great support and helps keep everything organized.

Cons: Nothing, the experience has been great.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Dominic L.
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2019

"Amazing CRM"

Pros: For our business, Sales and Marketing Company for hotels, Salesmate is a Top. Easy to use, cheap, everything perfect.

Cons: Everything, Answer to all our needs. Stable, Easy to use, great value.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2019
Megan A.
account manager
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"One of the best customer services teams I've experienced!"

Comments: I think eventually it will lead to a higher sales close rate as my Open Deals are easily sorted and trackable: I know where to focus my time. Also helps me keep in contact with my clients, I can schedule future emails, use templates to save time. I mean, I just don't know how I worked all these years without salesmate! This has transformed my work life, made it Sooo much more organized, efficient and pleasant.

Pros: Functionality -- it does everything I need in my CRM , easily organize and sort records, keep track of daily tasks, send out bulk emails, schedule emails, import records from my database

• Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Cody S.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2020

"Salesmate Review"

Pros: Salesmate works great for cold outreach. We can create automated email campaigns to send out to a list, so the whole process is automated. We can even see stats on who opened each email.

Cons: I don't have any cons regarding Salesmate at this time.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2020
Chris C.
Administrative Support
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"Salesmate review"

Pros: What I like most about this software were all the ways to automate common processes. Our sales representatives have frequently reported that Salesmate has greatly helped them save time!

Cons: The software was quite confusing to initially set up, but once the sales representatives were able to fully get it up and running it immediately became helpful.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018
Paul P.
Logistics Sales Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2020

"Just gets it done!"

Comments: The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros: The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it!
Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons: It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

by Salesmate on 02/07/2020

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

• Reviewed on 18/06/2020
Bob W.
Sales Leader
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool..."

Comments: The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Pros: The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons: I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

by Salesmate on 06/07/2020

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :)

Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time!

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Zachary T.
Manufacturer's Representative
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Very happy with my Salesmate choice"

Comments: I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros: The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price.
It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons: I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures. There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Client Relationship Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Salesmate"

Comments: Salesmate is a great CRM if you are looking for everything to be in one place. It integrates well with RingCentral, Google Calendar and Gmail. It records your calls and attaches right within each contacts profile so it is easy access if you want to review a certain call.

Pros: Salesmate provides everything in one place! This is an awesome CRM that we recently switched over to. It allows you to tackle prospects and stay organized with types and tags. This way you can take a quick glance at who still needs to be contacted. We use RingCentral and it integrates well along with Google Calendar and Gmail. If you add activities it mirrors that on your Google Calendar. For the most part, I no longer open up my Gmail or Google Calendar because I receive emails through Salesmate and Salesmate also provides a checklist of events that I have already set up.

Cons: We do have it integrated with RingCentral and while it is neat. There are times where we have users that authorize RingCentral but have to remove RingCentral and reauthorize about 1-2 times a month. It doesn't take long but it does still take time out of the day.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Jules B.
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2020

"Best CRM for the Price"

Comments: Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros: I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons: They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2020
Ian R.
CTO
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2017

"Thrilled with the software"

Comments: Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros: Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons: We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future! Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

• Reviewed on 29/04/2017
Kristy N.
Marketing Director
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"Salesmate Review"

Comments: Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros: I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons: What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

• Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Alan P.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2017

"I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously."

Comments: automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap.
My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros: I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Zora Z.
Brand Ambassador
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support"

Comments: pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros: I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons: Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Antonio M.
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist"

Comments: The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros: I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months. I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons: As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Nick E.
Director of Operations
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Great value for the money"

Pros: - Very affordable
- No entry barrier in terms of set up fees
- Very flexible
- Customizable
- Full of feature sets

Cons: While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice