Filter by:

• Overall

About Salesmate

An intelligent sales CRM that helps sales reps be more productive, increase their sales, and engage clients.

Learn more about Salesmate

Roy W.
Mr
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"CRM For The Masses"

Comments: I have tried, literally, more than 50 CRM's and this is the first one I have retained for longer than a few months. It is the best I have found...

Pros: I had been looking for a simple CRM that had email templates that could be dispatched from the Deals/Opportunities module and inbound emails to be attached to the corresponding deal. Most CRM"s
attach inbound and outbound emails to the contact or company record but since I deal in multiple deals of my clients, Salesmate was spot on!
The set up was ridiculously simple and the features were germane to any business.

Cons: In my opinion, custom field options need to be expanded. For example, simple formula fields like addition/subtraction, a more customizable Dashboard, a more robust email module, a more advanced Quickbooks add-on.

Alternatives Considered: SugarCRM and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesmate: Customer Service was not up to my standards, whereas Salesmate is AMAZING!!!

Reasons for Switching to Salesmate: See the "Pro" section above

by Salesmate on 05/06/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will continue to work on the items you have mentioned below!

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
Jen B.
Business Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Functionality and Support"

Comments: I've been able to be more productive, follow up with more customers in a timely manner, and close more deals because of Salesmate! It's priced well, especially for a start up company, like me, and I truly feel they care about your overall success, both with the CRM as well as your business.

Pros: I pick companies to work with based on their functionality and support. Is this software going to enhance my business and can I reach someone in a timely manner if I need assistance? The answer is YES with Salesmate! I can do things now with Salesmate that I only wished I could do on other CRMs. It is a seemingly robust system, and although a fairly new company, they are making system enhancements along the way, on the back end, and these system changes or upgrades do not negatively impact me. The best feature of Salesmate, however, is their IT support. Wow!! They're amazing! They instantly respond to the online chat feature and will ask you if they can remotely take over your screen if you're in a bind. For this reason alone, I will continue to support Salesmate. 5 stars!!

Cons: A little cumbersome in some ways. Intuitive in some aspects and a little confusing with other modules. Good thing there's tech support! Their IT support is top notch!

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Owner / Principal Engineer
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"Surprised and pleased..."

Comments: This software totally keeps me on track. It's a second brain in many ways.

Pros: Good, solid, dedicated, one-on-one support in a couple of minutes
Ease of use
Straight forward
Email integration hooked up fast and flawlessly and functions well
Able to customize most of the areas I want to work for how my business works

Cons: Text messaging setup is still a mystery to me
More robust deals data

• Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Dalyn N.
Software Architect
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"After trying dozens of CRMs and just getting frustrated again and again I found Salesmate"

Comments: Really easy to interact with and store customer data.

Pros: 1. Super simple and easy to start using.
2. Has a great mobile app that is fast and responsive.
3. The ability to build custom fields and forms for each data set.
4. Very responsive support through live chat right within the web app.
5. Fine grained permissions and roles.
6. Shows all email history, none of this forward to an alias stuff that other CRMs require.

Cons: 1. Currently only able to sync one email address for each contact but I spoke with support and they are working on a solution.
2. The placement of some of the actions and navigation could be a little easier but once you learn the application you don't even notice it.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2017
Felipe D.
Supporter
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2019

"Salesmate Review"

Pros: I like how easy is work with this platform, you can find everything you need, without spend a lot of time

Cons: The e-mail, i think that could be more clear

• Reviewed on 18/02/2019
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Salesmate is a fantastic all in one CRM for both outbound and inbound sales teams!"

Comments: Salesmate is an all in one crm for outbound and inbound teams alike. Whether you're a solopreneur or part of a larger organization, salesmate has all the tools insight one platform!

Pros: Salesmate offers a very affordable one price offering with no contracts. Within the CRM you have the ability to manage every lead with segment filters, manage meetings, track and send emails, sales forecasting, integration with gmail and other email providers, call recording, text messaging, chrome extension, email tracking from gmail, tons of integrations, and a mobile app to boot!

Cons: The only thing missing is a voicemail drop option. This CRM is comparable to the big names but has a cleaner interface.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Jerald M.
Vice President
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2018

"Great software at an affordable price. I researched many and selected Salesmate."

Comments: Create workflows to manage our email campaigns to customers/prospects. Auto dial from software is very helpful.

Pros: I like the ability to send emails via templates and incorporate them into workflows that operate behind the scene to reach out to our customers/prospects. One of the rep, at support, was outstanding with his assistance. Patient and competent. Helped me squeeze everything out of the software functionality.

Cons: The average user would find it easy to be up and running quickly. I have the habit of pushing the limits and have had to contact support many times to ask questions. The Pros above far outweigh the cons due to the outstanding and prompt support.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2018
Kevin M.
Kevin M.
Sales And Marketing Associate
Machinery, 51-200 Employees

"Salesmate review Fraco"

Pros: -Easy to follow deals
-Features are easy to use
-Platform is simple and easy to read

Cons: -Reports are hard to read
-Information given isn't always accurate
-Understanding the numbers

Brittany C.
Director of Partnerships
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"I've been using this platform for over a month now and have seen my productivity double!"

Pros: I really enjoy the deals page, it shows (visually through color) when deals have gone stale and I can quickly see how long it has been since I've spoke with someone about that deal

Cons: The e-mail platform is taking some getting used to, but is worth the time to learn it since I am getting so much value out of it

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Johanna H.
Business development
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Many features. Perfect for multiple deals for the same client"

Comments: We are able to deal with multiple deals for the same customer. We are able to easily keep track on these through all the features available

Pros: It has a lot of features and you can follow a very advanced sales cycle

Cons: It was complicated to learn and for some things there could be improved user experience

Amatista C.
account manager
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2020

"Easy to use and very practical"

Comments: Faster to run our business

Pros: Integration with our bisuness was surprisingly easy and helped our business grow

Cons: At this time i dont believe theres anything either my team or myself are dissatisfied with.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2020
Tomas G.
Sales
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"Easy to use, great customer service"

Pros: Easy to use and custom options. Salesmate starts from simple to add, while other CRMs are too complicated.

Cons: So far, all is well. At the beginning I need simple guidance and customer service is excellent.

Alexis S.
Real Estate Acquistion Rep
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Salesmate Review"

Comments: Love it, Use it everyday. Some issues every now and then but nothing major.

Pros: I liked that we could send mass texts. !

Cons: Some texts wouldn't send, Marked them as spam.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
Cindy W.
EA
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2020

"Easy to Use!"

Pros: Great product - I had never used Salesmate before I started at my current firm and really like it. It's easy to stay organized and track important info.

Cons: I cannot point to anything I don't like about Salesmate.

by Salesmate on 22/05/2020

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate you using our software. Please reach out to us if you ever have any questions, we are always around to help!

• Reviewed on 19/05/2020
Paul P.
Paul P.
Logistics Sales Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2020

"Just gets it done!"

Comments: The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros: The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it!
Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons: It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

by Salesmate on 02/07/2020

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

• Reviewed on 18/06/2020
Zora Z.
Zora Z.
Brand Ambassador
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support"

Comments: pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros: I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons: Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Jules B.
Jules B.
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2020

"Best CRM for the Price"

Comments: Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros: I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons: They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2020
Ian R.
CTO
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2017

"Thrilled with the software"

Comments: Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros: Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons: We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future! Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

• Reviewed on 29/04/2017
Kristy N.
Marketing Director
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

"Salesmate Review"

Comments: Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros: I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons: What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

Bob W.
Sales Leader
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool..."

Comments: The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Pros: The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons: I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

by Salesmate on 06/07/2020

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :)

Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time!

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Zachary T.
Zachary T.
Manufacturer's Representative
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Very happy with my Salesmate choice"

Comments: I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros: The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price.
It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons: I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures. There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Alan P.
Alan P.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2017

"I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously."

Comments: automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap.
My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros: I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2017
Antonio M.
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist"

Comments: The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros: I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months. I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons: As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Nick E.
Director of Operations
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Great value for the money"

Pros: - Very affordable
- No entry barrier in terms of set up fees
- Very flexible
- Customizable
- Full of feature sets

Cons: While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Chandrayee M.
Chandrayee M.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2019

"Best CRM in Market"

Comments: I took one dashboard 3 months ago just took another one 3 days back. that summarise my overall experience.

Pros: workflow automation is more advanced than other crms in market SMS Integration Option Price The support staffs are gems they have in their team.

Cons: nothing as such. just loading speed is slow.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2019