• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About Salesmate

An intelligent sales CRM that helps sales reps be more productive, increase their sales, and engage clients.

Learn more about Salesmate

Alex S.
Business Development Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"Review of Salesmate"

Comments: Utilitarian

Pros: Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons: The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Paul H.
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2018

"Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None"

Comments: It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros: I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck. The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It pulls data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want but, above all that is the support .... In all my time I don't think i have every experienced support as responsive and good as what this company delivered. They quite literally customised me a workflow overnight that copied Company data into contact data every time I added a new contact to a company copying all the custom fields saving my staff mountains of typing and mundane processing which means they will use the software even more and it will keep my data clean and consistent There is so much more this crm does I don't have the space to write it, mobile phone app is brilliant, importing data was easy, integrations to loads of other software, tag management, voice calling if you want it, but get this ... I've used sales Force and a plethora of others and this blows them all away per month for everything.
Thanks, guys for delivering this software I'm seriously impressed

Cons: Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of. I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one. To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that. I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too. All of the above by the way are just my wish list

• Reviewed on 25/05/2018
Eric G.
VP, Business Development
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service"

Comments: We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product... I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light weight since we have a small sales team. Salesmate fit the bill perfectly. The dashboard give you a great snapshot of activities, sales goals, and current forecast. The UI is easy to navigate and is broken down by Activites, Contact, Companies, Deals, and Reports. As I mentioned previously, this is a light weight crm but still has some features that are built for larger sales teams and enterprise clients. Salesmates' workflows are particularly useful from an automation standpoint. They are seemingly endless possibilities especially when you bring in Zapier to the mix. They have a top notch tagging and email set up as well. It's very easy to search and find the data. The team at Salesmate is constantly adding new features and are great at taking feedback from customers.

Pros: User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons: Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2017
Juan C.
Sales and Support
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"Salesmate help to complete our goals"

Comments: Is great tool for our sales team

Pros: Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

Cons: I can not email if the company is not created

by Salesmate on 02/07/2020

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
John M.
Engineer
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is wonderful"

Comments: Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need.

Pros: Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product.

Cons: as a relatively young company, there are small bugs from time to time. However, these are diligently fixed with most very quickly.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
Robert A.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2017

"Unbelievable new sales app... very well executed."

Comments: Improved sales effectiveness. It's got everything we need, works efficiently and it is affordable. The team picked this over all of the others and they're using it. Great sales app.

Pros: Many of the main functions needed to be in professional sales, none of the wackiness. I have tried almost every CRM on the market. All of them fall short... even Salesmate has room to improve, but the overall quality and out of the box functionality blew us away. The customer support is some of the best we've experienced. Check out their Youtube channel... it says a lot. Many other CRMs have been around for years and don't have half of the help videos. Finally, the financial value is incomparable. No other sales app, with this set of functionality, comes close (price-wise). I am very impressed.

Cons: Sometimes, key functions are tucked away. They are there, but implemented in un-obvious ways. Once you get used to the UI and look at the support videos, it comes together well.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2017
Kade Y.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"A simplified sales CRM that's killing it!"

Comments: Customer service is legit. The app is amazing. I really love using Salesmate.

Pros: I've tried several different sales CRM solutions, and they all seemed to be a bit cumbersome and clunky. That is, until I tried out Salesmate. It has all the features you need for a modern CRM, but it is simplified. They just did a better job thinking through how to take a load of features and make it as user-friendly as possible. Seriously, this sales CRM stands out in the crowd.

Cons: There is only one thing that I am struggling with, and that is the texting platform. Texting is one of the best ways to communicate with others, and it seems a bit like an afterthought at this point. That said, you can still easily text people and get replies from your own dedicated number right in Salesmate. I just wish the phone app prioritized texting, and maybe there was a screen in the web app where you could view your text conversations more easily.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Anders steen H.
Ejer
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Best CRM for me out the 15 I've tested"

Pros: I like the user interface, very intuitive. It has a lot of features but is still very easy to get around.
The support is exceptionally good, very quick to respond, knowledgeable and cool people.
Very easy and quick to add new contacts and deals.
The Iphone app is also very cool, againg very well layed out.
After you called a contact, you can log the call and add notes about the call if needed.
The price is very reasonable too. I have spent several days testing CRM's including Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Freshsales, Close, Cloze & Agile and a lot of other CRM out there, and you don't get the same value anywhere else in my opinion.

Cons: Right now Salesmate doesn't pick up on the "reply to" email address, when an email from a form is sent to me.
There's also no easy way to display unread emails..
This will come in future updates, and it's not that important to me.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Head Designer
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Overall Best CRM"

Pros: Very intuitive, very user friendly yet extremely powerful.

Cons: I have yet to find something that needs improvement.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2020
Mandie R.
Operations Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

"Built in Call System"

Comments: My business was able to use salesmate to eliminate all of the complex systems we were using, simplify and streamline. Our business process has gone from long and stressful to easy and fast--- and fun! Salesmate is fun to use, and it makes our jobs more fun to do.

Pros: Ease of use
Customer support responsiveness
Call & recording quality
Quick preview and listen
Accessibility to all the information I need

Cons: Not being able to see the name of the phone number I'm using to make calls (we have phone numbers in different cities and it would make life easier to see which city is attached to each number

Ross C.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Great customer service"

Comments: fantastic service, easy to use, sales focused

Pros: Great service live chat answer within minutes- always have the answer and go above and beyond to help very customizable fields

Cons: Cost per user- soon adds up
problem with importing contacts to companies.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2020
Marshall S.
sales advisor
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Salesmate review"

Pros: I like the way the page layout is, allowing you to see all your deals on one page. I also like the ability to move a deal along as it progresses easily, just drag and drop.

Cons: I do not like the speed of the system. It often takes a very long time to load or a long time to load different pages.

by Salesmate on 28/08/2019

Thank you Marshall for the review. We recently updated our system and the speed should have improved. Also, we have a new release coming out soon that we believe you will love as a real estate agent! :)

Thank you for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Jacqui S.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2017

"Salesmate is a very easy to use solution, and just as easy to install."

Pros: We can see our pipeline, including the sales process stages and the dollar volume at each stage. Since our inception 90 days ago, our pipeline has grown 100%

• Reviewed on 29/08/2017
Jessica W.
Fashion Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2017

"Excellent service and system"

Comments: I am able to manage my customers and service my team more sufficiently.

Pros: Salesman is very easy to use and affordable. It's a one stop shop when it comes to managing my clients.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2017
Mithil P.
Digital Marketing Director
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2021

"A good basic alternative to your CRM needs"

Comments: It has been great. We just deployed it for a client.

Pros: Salesmate is a good customer relationship management software option for users who do not want a lot of complexity in their CRM. It is good value for money too.

Cons: Integration and available apps could be better. There are workarounds by using Zapier but overall I feel the market place could be upgraded.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2021
Matt D.
Managing Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2019

"Best CRM for our Business"

Comments: Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient.
The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly.
The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date.
I wish we had found Salesmate years ago!
I highly recommend Salesmate.

Pros: Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages.
Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

Cons: It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2019
DIgital Strategist
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2018

"The most economical and feature-rich CRM"

Comments: I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros: After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons: There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently.

by Salesmate on 29/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

• Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Mike B.
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2018

"Solid CRM for small business looking for an easy to use, yet impactful CRM"

Pros: As an owner of a small, growing VA business, I was really drawn into Salesmate by its price point, easy interface, and simplicity. I have tried out a number of CRMs, but they all seemed to have way more features and options than I really needed (even though I'm a bit of a techy). The customer service support has been very responsive, which I appreciate, and they've been open to feedback. I'm enjoying using the tool to track sales goals and progress, as well as to organized contacts, companies, and follow up on leads.

Cons: There are still some quirks and bugs with the tool that can be a bit cumbersome. Nothing that would turn me away, but little things like where to find the workflows section, clearing out missed calls individually as opposed to in bulk when integrating RingCentral. As a growing company, I appreciate Salesmate being open to customer feedback, which is honestly a big reason why I'm going to stick with it.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2018
James M.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2018

"Keeps My Business Organized"

Comments: One of the best things is the simplicity of this software, we can easily become familiar. Salesmate offers us mobile apps and google apps integration, which is awesome.

Pros: Sales processes, schedule, emails get organized. One can easily check on everything at a glance. Easy to use and UI design is streamlined and appealing.

Cons: For my business, I think Salesmate covers my needs well. There can be more options to integrate with third-party apps.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2018
Pritesh G.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2017

"Helps Our Sales Team Stay Focused & Organized"

Comments: Salesmate has helped us organize and keep us on top of all our deals in our pipeline. There are a lot of similar softwares out there but Salesmate is super easy to use and very affordable compared the competition. Keep up the great work!

Pros: Easy to use and affordable.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2017
Matthew G.
Agency Principal
Insurance
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate"

Comments: Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use.

Pros: What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself. Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

Cons: After chatting with support team they already addressed what Cons I'm facing and they're already working on improving the features. There's really nothing negative I can say about the platform that they aren't already aware of and actively working to improve.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
David P.
Technical Director @ NJ Goalkeeper School
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2018

"Small Business"

Comments: Great for staying organized and reaching out to clients.

Pros: The software is straightforward to navigate. We built a large clientele in a short period. Our sales have benefited greatly.

Cons: The software has been fantastic! No complaints.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2018
Kristie M.
Director Of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"Excellent CRM"

Comments: Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

Pros: I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Cons: Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Steven K.
Head of Sales
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2019

"Exceptional Customer Support"

Pros: I like that the software is easy to use and is intuitive. It understands the sales process and helps keep me organized.

Cons: I believe there are definitely some product enhancements that can be added to include a more robust offering. However, the price of SalesMate is very fair and the value for the money is amazing.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2019
Artificial Intelligence/IoT Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Love this application!"

Comments: It's great! Helped align our entire company!

Pros: Super easy to use and track activity across a company (especially an international growing one). I can easily see how the company sales activities are measuring up across our multiple regions, which helps when we organize sales campaigns, budgets, projections, etc.

Cons: As a growing start-up, I'm not technically a sales person but I use salesmate to still check up on our sales activities and follow/report my conversations. That being said, the activities page is a little much for a position like me where my email activity isn't necessarily helpful given most of them are project-based and not sales based.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2019