Filter by:

• Overall

About Enabler

Enterprise-level email marketing software with award-winning digital agency support, offering campaign management services and design.

Learn more about Enabler

Jack P.
Jack P.
Digital Marketing Executive in UK
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

Excellent email marketing platform. Took us to the next level!

4 3 years ago

Comments: Really positive and we have just renewed our license for another year.

Pros:

There are lots of really good features within Enabler. The drag and drop editor and automation are the best. The GDPR functionality worked really well for us too and made what was potentially a stressful situation run pretty smoothly.

Cons:

There's so much that can be done within Enabler that it can seem quite complex at first. Training will most definitely be needed!

Remy C.
Director in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Simple, but effective

4 2 years ago

Comments: Cheap mass email marketing platform that is easy to use and works brilliantly if linked to Pancentric's Internal Communications platform, The Hub, to allow staff permissions to utilise email templates, CRM capabilities and automation tools.

Pros:

Really easy responsive email builder is available, but still great options to customise HTML and CSS for developers

Cons:

No mail merge functionality should you still use traditional marketing channels

Sam H.
Sam H.
Marketing Executive in UK
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

User Experience needs work

3 3 years ago

Comments: It's good at managing out lists, but I wouldn't use it out of choice. We're investigating alternatives currently as nobody on the team likes it.

Pros:

It can make a decent looking email if I put some work into it.

Cons:

It takes much longer than other software I have used to make a good looking email. I often just make the whole email an image in PhotoShop and insert it as it is much quicker. The login timeout is SO short, and your changes are not auto-saved so I frequently lose progress when multi-tasking.