About Supportbench

Ticket Management, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Knowledge Base, NPS, CSAT, CES, Customer portal, Mobile apps, CRM data Sync

Learn more about Supportbench

Pros:

If you are looking for an easy-to-use system that performs better than any other, yet still has the depth needed to expand its use to multiple areas, look no further.

Supportbench ratings

4.5
4.9
4.5
4.7

9.2/10

Supportbench has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 22 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Supportbench before?

Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Business Analyst in Canada
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Transitioned from Salesforce Service Cloud, and are never looking back!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Better workflow in less time, with quicker results. Simply an amazing product, and am excited to see what features are coming down the pipeline.

Pros:

Supportbench was made for and by someone who knows how to support customers, and isn't just a product bolted on top of a sales platform. The workflows presented for support agents is very intuitive, and the ability to log multiple touch points from different platforms is incredible. It has an incredibly bright, visual interface which informs an agent's workflow, not just showing them a backlog of cases or tickets to work on.

Cons:

Supportbench has an abundance of features, with more being added seemingly daily. While you can easily get setup quickly, it can take some time to activate some of the more powerful features, such as workflows/automation; however, with Supportbench's amazing support team, these cons are easily overcome.

Jason M.
Supply Chain Development Manager in Canada
Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Support Bench - Case Management

5 6 days ago New

Comments: Support Bench does a great job and consolidating cases (emails in regards to my companies data). It allows the teams to understand what cases require immediate actions and what cases are less important. (prioritization). And this prioritization is very flexible and can be tuned to our specific company and team on the platform.

Pros:

Very flexible - Support Bench can be tuned to work the way I want it to. There are different teams within my organization that use Support Bench and they have different needs. We are able to customize workflows based on each teams' needs. The interface is clean and can be modified to suit each user. There are many functions that allow quick handling of cases. Cases are grouped together to keep things clean and concise and saves time when questions arise. The environment is highly collaborative and has allowed the teams to work closer together now than ever before. This has also allowed the teams to provide faster and better support. We can very quickly and easily expand the use of Support Bench within the organization. It is incredibly scalable and there are no concerns about adding users or teams.

Cons:

The learning curve can be a bit high. I think this depends on what you want to accomplish. Because Support Bench is so configurable, it can be easy to add complexity. There was no 'manual' to explain the basics. This would be helpful when getting onto the platform. However, it is a fairly easy system so this is not a big deal.

Maximiliano O.
Support team in Argentina

Good for sharing data sent to a distribution list

3 4 years ago

Comments: Not much, just having all support requests stored in the same place and shared between all team memebers

Pros:

It allows us to see what is going on with all requests sent to our support DL. We stopped relying on emails

Cons:

You can miss replies to already existing cases. Notifications are not good enough. Cases get insanely duplicated

4 years ago

Thank you Maximiliano for the valuable feedback as your happiness is our top priority. There are different ways to receive and deal with notifications and we will be reaching out to ensure that your system is optimized and your experiences are resolved.

Technical Support in US

Next-level Customer Contact Management

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, this product has really changed my experience in IT/Helpdesk support. I can't recommend it enough, and hope other companies get on board with using it, as I feel it'll help many other support technicians simplify their time at work, just as it's simplified mine.

Pros:

This software has been incredible in helping us track ticket requests more accurately, with a wonderful interface, to boot. The notes have been a huge help in keeping track of the situations on each ticket, and it does this better than other software, in my opinion. I have yet to see any real errors, which I can't say for a large amount of other ticket-management software out there. The lack of limit on queues has been amazing for keeping things organized and flowing well during heavy-traffic business hours. The interface is also amazingly clean and simple in its design, while still having all the features easily accessible. It's astounding how well this software is designed, and I hope to see it grow. I've learned a lot about what support desk software is capable of without breaking the bank for the company. Every time I've needed help, they've always been able to fix it within a few minutes, as well. They provide truly top-notch customer support that I feel falls off a bit with the more expensive and higher-end software, such as Zendesk.

Cons:

There was a bit of a hiccup as I was learning how to use it, but it ended up being on me. Their customer support came to the rescue once again and helped me sort it out in no time, so I honestly can't say I have a con at this point.

Eilis B.
Customer Service & Process Improvement Manager in US
Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Working with Supportbench is a partnership

5 2 years ago

Comments: Supportbench is helping us support our customers as we always have done, but it is now giving us the ability to move to giving our customers a better service as we now have a better understanding of what they need through analytics and data rather then the 'gut feel'. The biggest asset Supportbench has is their team, they are responsive, they want to understand how your business works, and are continuously looking to add value to what they are offering so you in turn can offer more to your customer. When working with the Supportbench team it is a partnership, we are all working together to get the best for our customers and teams.

Pros:

1. The ability to view what types of communications are coming into my team, allowing for more specific and valuable coaching and training of the team. 2. Supportbench allows each 'case' to stay together, by that I mean all emails, phone calls, notes are all in one place, if you want the information you just have to go to one case, instead of looking at multiple emails, notes etc. This is a game changer for my team. 3. the ability to use specific words within the content of an email to prioritize or direct that case to specific team members 4.Ease of customization of the screens, drop downs, create mandatory fields etc 4.Detailed reporting of KPI's for the team, but also specific customer details, reasons for contact, number of contacts, time taken to respond etc.

Cons:

Initially my team were a little resistant to the change, having just used MS Outlook, but with the Supportbench team's support we were able to implement changes that made it more tuned into my teams needs and made it more 'comfortable' for them to use.

Floyd S.
CEO in Canada

Amazing tool - all in one but also specialized. Super easy to use, MUCH better performance.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Amazing, I'd highly recommend it if you want a quick turnaround and solid immediate results!

Pros:

What an amazing tool! I've gone through some of the other solutions like Zendesk, Freshdesk, and others, but none offers the intuitive use and design like SupportBench. It's super easy to set up, made a big difference for team performance and customer retention right out the gate (23% increased customer retention!), and unlike the others: the tool hasn't let us down since. Put together it's also much cheaper, so it's a clear win-win-win, while retaining flexibility to integrate with other tools out there. If you are looking for an easy-to-use system that performs better than any other, yet still has the depth needed to expand its use to multiple areas, look no further! Save some money while you're at it!

Cons:

Honestly, I can't think of much! There was some minor dashboard confusion upfront that turned out to be a small user error that was resolved in a minute. Cause that's it, you get great service too.

Manager of IT in Canada
201-500 Employees

SUPPORTBENCH is hands-down the best Customer Service Tool out there!!

5 4 years ago

Comments: SupportBench has allowed us to increase our Customer Service experience by associating accountability to cases and at the same time give us tools to consistently monitor our priorities. Support Bench truly has been a great addition to our environment!

Pros:

It is very easy to use, scalable, installation is seamless, has a great mobile app, able to integrate with other software, it is a very extensive software that helps grow your business, allows us to analyze trends in our ever-changing landscape effortlessly, also makes it easy to handle customer cases and resolve them with a minimum amount of configuration and the reporting and dashboards are great too!

Cons:

SupportBench meets or exceeds all our needs. As of right now we have not found any issues or have been disappointed with SupportBench as of yet.

Rosiane S.
Administradora de Empresas in Brazil
Paper & Forest Products, 11-50 Employees

Supportbench usage analytics

5 6 days ago New

Comments: Supportbench is working quite well for us because it has multiple means of communication for our customers to use. They’re able to answer a lot of issues on their own but they can easily get to us for answers if they need.

Pros:

My favorite part of Supportbench is how fully integrated it is with different systems. It gives me a seamless working environment where I don’t have to deal with the mess of multiple tools.

Cons:

There was a bit of a learning curve for me to get use to Supportbench. I was so used to having multiple plug-ins that one system took some getting use to.

Kim H.
Customer Service Manager in Canada
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

good software but needed some tweaking - Staff is very responsive and helpful with fixes.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

ease of use - once we understood how it worked, it was easy! The naming conventions used gave a little trouble to start with but once we got that worked out, it was better (internal notes vs phone calls for metrics)

Cons:

Not as intuitive as out of the box as I would have liked, which is why it needed some tweaking. The staff has been helping us with the tweaks we needed to make it a better customer service tool for us. Search was an issue but is much better now.

Todd T.
VP of HCM Services in US
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

Easy to create cases and assign tasks for completion.

4 4 years ago

Comments: It is a very capable and easy to use case management solution with great support, which helps with ease of customization and user adoption.

Pros:

The application has a clean look, which makes it easy to navigate and use. User adoption is important and everyone using it seems to like it.

4 years ago

Thank you Todd for the valuable feedback and we are incredibly happy to hear that we are able to help your team. If we can help or improve your experience even more, please reach out anytime.

Chris N.
Operations Manager in Netherlands
Military, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Product with Endless Customization

5 5 years ago

Comments: We are a Prime Support Contractor for US Army in Middle East. Working in a multicultural multilingual environment has significant customer service challenges. Specifically, we have over 150 rental vehicles out in one particular fleet with no centralized repository for service requests. Support requests (service issues for the vehicles) came as a whirlwind of phone calls , emails, sms's, chats, etc.. with no central repository for tracking. Support Bench was able to get us up and running with a customized solution within 4 hours. Pros:
1. Excellent pricing model, unlike most software which tease you with additional functionality with every increasing pricing plans, Support Bench gives full functionality based upon a declining price model for an increasing number of users. It is exceptionally price effective at small and large scale deployments.
2. Unlimited customization that curupasses the competitions simple interface that often is supported by underdeveloped code. 3. Support Bench supports their clientele consistently and with exceptional professionalism
You are NOT dealing with a cookie cutter software package that spends more money on marketing than development with an offshore customer support team.... when you need support, you are dealing with developers and people that can advise you on the "big picture" beyond what the average business owner would even imagine they would need in the future.
4. Real time software modification and implementation of global features; as some of the requirements we had were specific to a vehicle rental business, they added functionality that they saw would be beneficial for other clients with similar business models. Cons:
1. As expected the large amount of customization makes it a little overwhelming at first, but the interface can be very easily limited to the exact functionality required. As we have seen in the past 6 months of use, that additional functionality is extremely beneficial down the road.
2. I am not computer savy so ideas like "sandbox" and other standard terminology was not immediately understood, but after a couple days I realize the benefit of the features.
3. When critiquing the service (as in this review) , Support Bench users will tend to write such complimentary reviews that they will appear to be shills.

Pros:

Please refer to comments

Cons:

Please refer to comments

Jatinder H.
Systems Administrator in Canada

Very easy setup and use. Can be as complex as you want or as simple as you want. Lots of options.

5 5 years ago

Pros:

We just wanted something easy to throw up to help us stay on top of tickets and create easy reporting. I was up and running in about 1 hour. We have now deployed SB to the rest of our departments (Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, Sales) to allow them to keep track of things and use SB as a reporting tool. The best thing about this software is the support . Countless times I have brought an issue or feature request and 99% of them are resolved or added within 1 day. Incredible support.

Cons:

Learning how to use the ins and outs of the system takes a bit longer than most. I feel that documentation on how to do things could be a bit better. However support is very quick and easy to work with.

5 years ago

Thank you Jatinder for the great feedback and with great customers like you, we will keep filling in the gaps (like documentation) and continue to bring you the most adaptable and well supported solution on the market.

CTO in Canada
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

The end of a long and tiring search for the right helpdesk

5 3 years ago

Comments: It took me several false starts and a lot of research before I found Support Bench. I wish I'd found them first, it would have saved me a chunk of time and money. It has addressed all our current help desk requirements and looks like it's capable of growing with us as we take on more staff and improve our process. It's clear that they are constantly developing and refining the product.

Pros:

I spent way longer than I wanted to, or expected to, trying to find a good system. The team behind this software is extremely responsive. I had a few questions and a couple of issues when first getting started and they responded extremely quickly and helped me get back on track. They are also willing to consider suggestions and feature requests and have already actioned a couple of small requests I made. The SLA warnings are very useful and it's easy to spot when items are starting to slip. Setting up responses and templates is very straightforward. Extremely competitive price means that any size company will be able to run this desk. Super-friendly team. It's clear the guys get on great and are very enjoyable to work with.

Cons:

I'd like to be able to customize the views a little more - for example I'd like to be able to resize the column widths which is not currently possible, but I have heard it's something they are working on. Workflows work perfectly but are not as simple to set up as some systems I tried out.

Robert B.
Grade Control Support Specialist in US
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very helpful tool for my support role in our company.

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have been using Supportbench for the last 4 months. I have been able to download an extensive amount of data into the data base to help me support our customers and employees. Cases are easy to build and follow throughout the entire process. The best part of Supportbench is the help I have received from representative at Supportbench. If I have an issue with the software or there is a feature that we could use to make my job easier, he has been extremely proactive to get it taken care of or give me the answers I need to move forward. I highly recommend Supportbench if you need to track any cases for support within your company.

Pros:

Please see overall experience below for pros.

Cons:

Please see overall experience below for cons.

Kim R.
Technical support specialist in Canada
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

Most comprehensive ticketing system

5 last year

Comments: Exceptional software. Exceptional support. All around a very awesome experience.

Pros:

Having used most ticketing systems out there, this one by far takes top prize. It's super easy and intuitive so you can flow through your cases and day. Good software helps create a high productivity rate and happy customers. We have both now that we have Supportbench.

Cons:

It's not all been smooth sailing. I struggled to get my queue sorted the way I wanted and we had some issues with a few other things. The main point is they were resolved in a timely manner. There was good communication as we worked through these issues and Supportbench went all out to help us be successful.

Reizel ann B.
UHC Clinical Support and Notification in Philippines
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Supportbench is really an awesome software

5 4 days ago New

Comments: Overall: The system itself it great, but I think the Supportbench team makes the real impact. They were actively present at every stage from the onboarding to the data migration, team training and daily use.

Pros:

Supportbench has a lot of features that I’ve used in other platforms, but it’s as though they’ve honed them a bit and made them suit front line engineers. One thing that’s different is the communication with customers. Everything seems to be quicker and easier, from their email, to their knowledge base, it’s all a lot cleaner.

Cons:

I have not yet encountered any major problems, but I'd love some more of the web app functionality within the mobile app.

Vincent D.
IT Service Manager in US
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

Amazing Customer Support!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Ever since we started our free trial, the sales and support from SupportBench have been amazing. They were quick to reply to both usage questions and bug reports. Their response to bug reports and rolling out the fixes makes it clear they take their user experience seriously.

Pros:

Ease of use and configuration. Flexible workflows that allow you to achieve almost any case flow you can imagine. Fast responses from the support team. Feature requests are taken seriously and in some cases implemented very quickly.

Cons:

There are no webhooks at the time of this review, however, I'm told they are on the roadmap.

Jason C.
Jason C.
Business Solutions Specialist in Malta

Case management system as it should be.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Better case management and customer success and satisfaction.

Pros:

No frills or thrills case management system. Not overwhelmed with full PSA features so makes it easier to implement and use. Can be easily integrated with other systems. Flexible. Excellent GUI. Available mobile app. Staff always ready to assist.

Cons:

A billing system would improve the product and take it to a new level. The app needs some improvements.

4 years ago

Thank you Jason for the valuable feedback. We are working hard on creating both a new mobile experience and billing functionality. Stay tuned :)

Terri B.
Support in US

Great tool for tracking current issues as well as research past ones!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Tracking of issues, ability to pass on issue for escalation or follow up. In addition, the tool allows customers to see the organization and tracking of the issue and feel secure that all issues are being reviewed. Furthermore, the ability to track SLA information helps show end customers that support levels are being achieved.

Pros:

Customer Service and Support are outstanding. The product is always evolving with new features and enhancements.

Cons:

Any small issues that have been discovered have been addresses quickly by the support staff. In addition they have added functionality when needed.

Ryan H.
Director of Service Success in US

Great software and team at SupportBench.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The customization and ability to have updates made when requested. It is simple and not overwhelming for our team.

Cons:

Haven't run into much that we do not like. I guess the least favorite thing is the technical coding in the background but their team does help with that!

4 years ago

Thank you Ryan for the great feedback. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and it's amazing to hear that we are doing our job :)

Earl M.
Business Analyst in Canada

Supportbench Review

3 2 years ago

Comments: We've encountered some bugs with Supportbench but their team has been very quick to respond and resolve the issues. They also check in regularly to see how we're doing. The support has been great so far.

Pros:

The support from their team is great. They are quick to respond and have had all the answers to my questions.

Cons:

The UX could use some improvement. The agent desk interface seems a little bit bulky and has a different feel than other web applications.

Steven F.
co founder in Canada

It never leaves your customers hanging

3 4 years ago

Pros:

I love that it helped our agents assist and review customer issues quickly and also personnalize responses.

Cons:

Nothing to say, price is good and love the user friendliness. Our agents didn't need extensive training