15 years helping British businesses

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organisations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 6,651 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,651)

Karan
Karan
Software Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Zoho CRM: A powerful CRM Analytics tools in the IT Services.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very useful and positive! In workflow management, the design of Zoho is better and plentiful simpler than any other CRMs. We have widely used varying from the cheapest ones for delivering clients-related issues with the help of Zoho. It has also offers all the standard functionality, and progress-flow management and navigation are simple inside this CRM portal.

Pros:

Based on my designation and roles in IT, I liked the Zoho CRM Portal the most. Whenever I used the first time I was astonished that this business management software was different in comparison with others as well as managed by all businesses of the different sizes of enterprises in this era. With the help of this automation software, I can easily assign, manage, track, finalize, etc. the different types of tasks in the software development field. The most amazing thing is that it's a solid automation platform for small as well as small businesses.

Cons:

The Complexity has an issue with ZOHO CRM. Many people don't know how to use these services. Need to take a Webinar about this product like advantages, how to use, business logic, implementation & integration in cloud computing.

General Manager in UK
Fishery, 11–50 Employees

Powerful CRM for Small/Growing Sales Operations

Comments: Zoho has produced a huge amount of value for our business. Our work involves a lot of prospecting and active sales handling for each B2B lead. We used to do everything manually on Excel, but once we moved to Zoho, a lot of our sales actvities are now automated. We have automated reports, A/B tests for automated sequences, and a clear pipeline and activity dashboard to track all of our activities. I can wholehartedly say that it's defitiely moved our sales operations to another level.

Pros:

Zoho has all the features you need to manage the A-Z of your sales operations. The automated workflows and sequences have been especially helpful for us because it used to take forever to send our opening sales emails to hundreds of prospects, whereas now, we don't ave to spend a single second to send these emails, and they're standardized and have automated reports on their performance. This alone has probably saved us a dozen hours each week from sending them manually.

Cons:

It was difficult for us to get off the ground in the beginning, we even questioned whether it was actually going to be the right fit because of that. It might be good to have better onboarding to get ahead of that.

Alternatives Considered: Less Annoying CRM, Pipedrive and HubSpot Sales Hub

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho had an edge above most of the other options, but it also had all the features we really wanted. So, it was probably a balance of price and functionality that moved us to Zoho.

Emma
Business owner in Australia
Printing, 2–10 Employees

Support is not there when they have a glitch!

Comments: Zoho is great until something goes wrong, they caused the glitch and no one has ever offered a suitable solution. You spend all this money setting up the system to be left high and dry when they have an issue.

Pros:

Emails linked to the CRM which was all in one place.

Cons:

The support team leave you going around in circles. When you give and instruction they always come back with but can we help you. This is always the response leaving you with no answers or resolution. They take your money and do not refund or offer any compensation. You get ignored and basically sent to the beginning every time so you go away.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Because the glitch was never fixed and I needed to get my business working again, the IT company went 4 weeks back and forth with no resolution. 8 months later still nothing, request to cancel subscription ignored. Got the but let us help you and they still take the payment and then won’t refund.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: It was within my budget at the time. Don’t I regret that now.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Effective CRM System

Comments: Very positive! It is much more simple and better designed than some CRMs I have used varying from cheap ones up to higher end custom ones. It offers all the usual functionality and the navigation is simple.

Pros:

Very easy to use compared to other systems I have tried! Easy to integrate, mass update records, export information and access via app.

Cons:

Would prefer stronger integration with Zoho Sites and Bookings to add more functionality in automation but this likely could have been achieved with more technical knowledge.

Alternatives Considered: Sage CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Have used Hubspot, Sage and Salesforce among others historically and Zoho provides a more mid market option between these three. It is simple, reliable and has good features for its price range.

Switched From: Sage CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was part of Zoho One package so offered good value for money with features that integrated with other Zoho software that we use. The support is also great with Zoho, I can message and receive a response back fairly quickly.

Ed
Studio Owner in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

The Backbone of My Business

Pros:

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons:

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

IRFANUDEEN
IRFANUDEEN
Lead Business Development Associate in India
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Optimal Sales Hygiene: A Recommended CRM Routine

4.0 last month New

Comments: I really give 4 out of 5 stars for Zoho CRM from my personal experience. Every lead management stages, lead stage insights, and lead details column are sufficient enough to do the best lead management.

Pros:

Zoho CRM offers high customization and comprehensive feature, it works as a best full-featured CRM tool for Sales and Marketing team.

Cons:

Nothing to list as a dislike about Zoho CRM, every features are best in it. I can say the price should be little more competitive than other CRM tools.

Murat
CEO in US
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

Good CRM with room for improvement

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Pros:

Complete CRM solution for reasonable price.

Cons:

All ZOhO products are separate and in order to work together they need to be externally synced.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zendesk, intercom, Dixa, Salesforce. And Notion.

Hanane
Freelance in Morocco
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The coolest app

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Honestly .A very unique experience and still like you

Pros:

An effective application for its ease of use, its ability to collect data and simplify operations

Cons:

There are no disadvantages in this application

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Architectural Designer in Canada
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

Highly Functional CRM Solution and Easy to Use.

Comments: Nice campaign monitoring and advertising product which allows easy tracking of website activities and the engagement level is fantastic.

Pros:

Capabilities are unique and very useful on marketing and sales pipeline management and the lead management with this platform is excellent. Creating effective marketing and sales reports and insights collections this is the best tool to try.

Cons:

Easy features and very flexible with friendly manipulation and i had zero problems with the system.

Amanda
Amanda
Creative Lead in Uganda
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really Simple Dashboard and Nice Huge Fonts

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Dashboard is clean and airy and colorful. The fonts are nice and big wich makes contact finding nice and easy. It doesn;t feel overwhelimg even if it's a CRM.

Pros:

I love the simplicity of the dashboard. The fonts are nice and easy to skim. Contacts are arranged nicely and leads are easy to find and categorise. The dashboard isn't too crowded to a point where you can't find what you are looking for. I love the relaxing color choice of pink and blue: It makes work nice and fun. I also love that there's lots of fields to work with when entering lead data which enables us to collect as nuch information about a client as possible and hence create customised business solutions for out clients. It's esy to see the status of each lead and notifications come quick and in a way that's not too obnoxious or alarming.

Cons:

The navigation bar can be hidden and confusing. Somebuttons have a tendency to be slow and to load slowly. You may be redirected to n ad landing page on certain features which can be frustrating given the pressure of work.

Henry
Henry
Director Digital in Guatemala
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Your clients in the cloud

Comments: In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros:

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons:

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We needed a cloud solution, in order to have access to information outside the office.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price.

Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Good value for money

Comments: It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros:

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons:

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Alternatives Considered: Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Switched From: Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks

Matthew
Vice President of Marketing in US
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Great product for SMB companies

Comments: We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros:

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons:

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho has more sales-oriented features, like Activities and tasks, plus it let you create custom modules, which we wanted to use for tracking certain info throughout our sales process.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.

IT Manager in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Comments: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros:

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons:

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Switched From: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Shawn
Shawn
IT Architect in US

A CRM for the Masses

Comments: Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros:

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons:

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.

Faruk
Faruk
Head of Growth in Poland
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

It delivers what's promised

Comments: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros:

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons:

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

B. W.
Owner in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Great Product

Comments: I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros:

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons:

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Switched From: Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and familiarity

Nabin
Nabin
CEO in Nepal
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Comments: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros:

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons:

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Alternatives Considered: Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Switched From: Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

Vincent
C.E.O. in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Zoho One User

Comments: As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros:

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons:

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience. the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: 1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

Tyagarajan
CEO / Governing Board Member in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

Comments: The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros:

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons:

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Alternatives Considered: ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors

Balaji
Associate Manager - Program Management in US
Biotechnology, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Comments: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Switched From: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in Venezuela
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

One of the best customizable CRM

Comments: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros:

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons:

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Kyle
Owner / CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Comments: Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros:

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons:

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marshall
Marshall
Owner / Solution Architect in US

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Comments: Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations. We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros:

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations. Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated. Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM. There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services. One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons:

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM. Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah
Hydrafaciologist in Kenya
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

Comments: Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Pros:

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such a breeze. We have experienced lots of benefits from Zoho CRM. From being able to connect with our customers through the various channels. It provides emailing for easier record keeping of responses from email, calling through the telephony feature that allows us to schedule calls and follow up with clients through calls and social media where we are able to manage our different page profiles and check on clients feedback. Also we are able to segment customers for ease of recording and appointment scheduling. Events management is easy, we are able to invite clients to any events from the customer database. Lastly Zoho CRM perform deep analysis on the different facets of the business and generate reports that help us track progress of the business

Cons:

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it