Filter by:

• Overall

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organisations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Showing 5,072 reviews

Nabin P.
Nabin P.
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2021

"Keep your customers engaged with your business"

Comments: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros: Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons: The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Alternatives Considered: NetSuite CRM and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Switched From: Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2021
Vincent M.
C.E.O.
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2021

"Zoho One User"

Comments: As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros: As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons: Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.
I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: 1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2021
Waleed S.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2021

"Solid integration for our business needs"

Comments: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros: Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons: As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2021
Claire R.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Just Amazing"

Comments: I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros: The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons: Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
Md masoom R.
Md masoom R.
Sr Executive Sales and Research
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2019

"One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool"

Comments: Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros: I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons: There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

Alternatives Considered: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2018

"One of the best customizable CRM"

Comments: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros: 1061/5000
Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool.
From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers.
Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined.
From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features.
It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons: Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

• Reviewed on 05/08/2018
Consultant
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2020

"360 degree view of what our clients and vendors are doing"

Comments: Notifications sent to users were one of the best value adds. Customer service is lovely. Recording all the sales, and making various types of data representation is great. Export and Importing reports and integration with other platforms is really easy too.

Pros: Managing business is very easy for ZOHO CRM users - Bulk customized emails can be sent out to users, its interface is very easy to understand data insights and the various widgets which are a value add in itself can be customized as well based on data outcomes. Their customer support is awesome and they have one of the quickest turnaround for resolving service tickets.

Cons: Nothing much to dislike about ZOHO CRM software. They also have very good guides for purchasing for onboarding new team members.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Switched From: Dynamics 365

• Reviewed on 13/08/2020
Scott F.
Director of IT
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2019

"Everyone Needs CRM - Start Here"

Comments: In taking over a company, I learned they had absolutely ZERO kinds of organization. No CRM, no accounting software, no user details, nothing. They also didn't have the budget for one of the big, interconnected CRM solutions. I chose Zoho CRM to get started because it gave me the best suite of features in the easiest to use interface, with the option to grow and expand. I was able to setup the company, and all the custom fields I needed, within an hour or less, and get to work entering data. A few months later, when everything was on track, we expanded beyond Zoho CRM and brought in other parts of their world, like their accounting programs,remote support, and more.

Pros: I don't think I have enough room to list all the PROS of Zoho in general, let alone their CRM component. Ti simplify it, I'll start with speed and ease of use first. It can't be easier to get started with Zoho CRM, and within minutes you'll be working towards bettering your company. They have all the basics covered, and their premium paid features take things even further allowing you access to expensive features at affordable prices. The biggest PRO is probably that the CRM component is just a module of a HUGE suite of programs and features, that are all interconnected. So you don't just get CRM, unless that is all you want. If it is, great, and you can customize it to your heart's desire. But if and when you need to grow, it connects with the rest of Zoho's world.

Cons: There are times where Zoho CRM can be a little bit too simple. Sometimes you just need deeper access, but not often.

• Reviewed on 04/08/2019
Jami S.
CFO
Public Safety, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"User friendly CRM"

Comments: We do not currently have any issues with this program.

Pros: This CRM program is easy to use. Perfect for the growing company. You can have just one user for a monthly fee and as you grow, you can add more. You can send a bulk email and it will provide an "open rate".

Cons: Some of the features cost extra. Set up takes a little bit, although they have videos available to help.

Alternatives Considered: Quickbase

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Quickbase was too expensive.

Switched From: Quickbase

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Salesforce is too expensive.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Julia S.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2021

"Easy to use CRM"

Comments: Their customer service, support desk it good.

Pros: The ease of use of this cloud-based CRM was great. Not much training required although I can't say we used it to its full potential. It is a great tool to track clients and prospects, keep notes, contracts, etc.

Cons: What I liked least about this software is that you can easily end up with the same accounts listed twice in the system, especially if you have multiple users. Reps also forget to move a prospect to a client.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Since they were bought out by Swiftpage, they really didn't provide much support for the product. It also cost more.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: My new sales rep had used it at her previous job. We were ready to transition to something else at the same time.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2021
Tony B.
Executive recruiter
Farming, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2018

"Surprisingly robust for a free CRM"

Comments: I think Zoho is a great option if you are looking for a free CRM in a smaller work/sales environment. It simplifies a lot of sales and marketing tasks that can be cumbersome. It is not very sophisticated with other integration (at least in the free edition). At my company, we need a cheap solution that would securely store leads and contacts so we could keep track of our interactions (e.g. emails and events), while still having the ability to standardize templates with our recruiting team.

Pros: A Huge pro for Zoho is that it is free! It contains all the must-have features that most CRMs use l like uploading leads, contacts, creating and sending emails, templates, tasks, etc. The user interface is very simple and user-friendly. It is robust enough to allow you to customize your dashboard view so you can be even more efficient. Zoho does integrate with outlook and googles calendars, making it easy to schedule and send invites to clients/customers outside of your organization. The email templates are also a useful feature that is so easy to use. You can upload your own photos, logos and custom colors.

Cons: What I don't like about the CRM is that email campaigns and invites from Zoho are more likely to be blocked by spam filters. After sending out email campaigns and invites, I have had to follow up with most of the individuals I reach out to, because it has been filtered to their junk email. I can't seem to find a consistent pattern either - as some people from the same organization received the email in their inbox, while others found it in their junk mail.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2018
Keith Y.
Keith Y.
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Top Notch CRM for SMB"

Comments: Overall there's no question it's powerful. My biggest issue is taking the time to use all that it has to offer.

Pros: I liked that I could hit the ground running with the out-of-the-box configuration. I really like that I can continue to configure and add additional business rules as I build the business. An odd but big one for me is hyper-linked phone numbers so I can click and call w/out picking up my cell phone. There's very little about this tool that I can't do if I take the time to try.

Cons: The configurable email templates are awesome but I really, really dislike the email editor. It's not wysiwyg in that how it looks w/in Zoho is not how it looks when the email goes out. I'd like to see more fonts and more ability to configure the overall layout. Also - doesn't handle 'signatures' very eloquently.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Excel, Insightly, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Configurability and hyper-linked phone numbers

Switched From: Insightly

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Tatenda C.
Technical Sales Consultant
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"ZOHO CRM review"

Comments: There are not much limitations to this system as it has tried to address all the requirements of CRM management of a small business. If however you are doing this on a larger scale a more robust system woud work but for small businesses this is a perfect fit. Overally this is a great system for its price range given its output and effciency. To small service providers and business owners i would definitely recommend this software.

Pros: 1) I loved this software for the fact that jour business is reliant on customer service. Zoho allows us to have access to customer data no matter where we are, talk about innovation.
2) Its ability to integrate well with other systems and softwares is also a huge positive to this system.
3)The reports give detailed information that can be used in meetings effectively.
4) During this COVID 19 pandemic we have managed to maintain our workflow and update cases and customer queries using the app. It gives you a virtual office way of managing Customer Relationships.
5) It feels and looks like a lite weight program which small business users will enjoy using and even if the business and demand to use the product increases it still delivers.
6) Its affordable, very easy to use which makes it very efficient and the fact that you can install it and actually start using it without training at all makes it very convenient for small business owners.
7) The ability to customize reports, certain functions, custom views and actually build a module makes it a tailor made system that will work according to your requirements.

Cons: 1) The Tier system of pricing according to package requirements makes it a drawback as you have to upgrade to the more pricier tiers to enjoy more of what Zoho offers.
2) The voice assistant needs more work.
3) It will require some customization to get started which will require a bit of time but once that is out of the way you will enjoy using it as allfunctions will be readily available.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Alexander P.
Alexander P.
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"I decided for this business to just go ahead and use Zoho One for everything."

Comments: There are so many online services that claim to provide everything you'll need to operate a business, I've trialed most of them and never lasted through the 30 day period - until Zoho One. I used elements of Zoho One in my last business. I have recently opened a new business and decided to see if I could use Zoho One exclusively for the CRM, Project Management, HR Tools, Website, Social Media Management and Forms. Everything is working seamlessly and I am so grateful for their pricing model that essentially provides all of these apps for just $50.00 a month for sole traders. I really am so impressed.

Pros: Ease of setup.
Access to every major application.
Fair pricing models.
Security.

Cons: Technical support.
Some glitches.
Nothing else.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: I really like the user interface of Zoho One - it is professional and doesn't feel like a cartoon. All of the applications work seamlessly together and most people rate the security at Zoho as being the same if not more secure than other providers.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2021
Eric A.
Associate Marketing Director
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2021

"Trial on Zoho CRM Plus"

Comments: Its great experience as I have tried other CRM system like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc. All have different strengths and weaknesses. For Zoho CRM I like the flexibility to customise and design your own dashboard very easily.

Pros: I like to Dashboard especially having the flexibility to design and customise your own dashboard. There is also different view perspective view on your leads, contacts and deals.

Cons: Integration to Whatsapp. I am still trying out different 3rd parties integration to Whatsapp. It will be great for Zoho to have their own integration function to Whatsapp.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Flexibility to customise and design your own dashboard.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price of Zoho CRM is more attractive as compared to other products.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2021
Marketing Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2019

"A great, but simple, CRM system. Great for trade shows!"

Comments: Overall it's a good value in an easy-to-use package. It's not going to be a powerhouse like Sales Force, but you're going to be able to set it up by yourself relatively easily. As a trade show manager, it's one of the best solutions for tracking every single detail of a trade show. I can track the equipment I need, my move-in times, key costs, badges, ordering guides, and so much more. Then, I can upload my leads to the Sales side of our system and correlate each lead with the originating show. All of this was customizable when we launched Zoho. We continue to tailor it to this day, now interfacing the database with a few cloud-based services to handle lead outreach. If you're looking for your first CRM system offering value and scalability before the leap to something major like Salesforce, this is your winner.

Pros: We use Zoho to track our sales leads, ongoing projects, and trade shows. In general I'd say the biggest pro is the flexibility and customization offered by the software. It's some serious bang for your buck! To this day, we create new tabs and have it track new lists or integrate it with new software.

Cons: The mobile app. It's really lacking. It will not display leads or trade shows as they are sorted on my desktop, which ultimately makes it useless. Sorting alphabetically doesn't work for leads or trade shows when the database goes back 7 years. If a mobile app is vital, Zoho may not be the best solution for you until the app is upgraded.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2019
Kiran U.
Software Consultant
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2020

"Best CRM Software!!"

Comments: Very Good

Pros: - Flexibility of the product
- Features
- Pricing plans
- Automation capibilities
- Upgrade to new AI features

Cons: Mobile Application need to be upgrade to fix the bugs.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, Vtiger CRM, SAP Business One and Odoo

Switched From: Dynamics 365, Vtiger CRM, SAP Business One and Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: - Advanced feature that fitted our business needs and the automation capibility - Low pricing as compared to other alternatives

• Reviewed on 09/08/2020
Frederick U.
Frederick U.
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"Zoho Oh No!"

Comments: My Golf course sales and management company purchases Zoho Crm as our first and only primary crm for every sales person and manager in the company. The biggest issues is they never delivered on their promises. We had several internet based customer data collection points outside of our crm. We were promised Zoho would inergrate with apps to pull of the prospects contact info. It did not. The entire company had to manually enter all prospect info every time we received an outside digital lead. Not only did we become more of a data entry team than a sales force, people hating using it and it became what you would expect. Garbage in Garbage out.

Pros: zoho's crm has buckets and buckets of available information. it intergates well with outlook calendar and contacts. it is a very useful time management tool.

Cons: zoho's crm has buckets and buckets of available information. sometimes when it rains it pours. there was too much to manage or understand proficiently with out going to zoho school. who has time for that? and the support and training we were promised were surface like at best. This may have had more to do with our companies zoho rep, but as far as we were concerned that was our 'face of the franchise" and he was far from an MVP candidate

• Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Diamond A.
Diamond A.
Senior Accountant
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2020

"Great for emails"

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho has been pleasant. It gets the job done with no fuss.

Pros: My favorite feature from Zoho is the emails. They are super easy to send and receive. Plus, I can do it from my phone or laptop, super convenient!

Cons: What I like least about Zoho is the interface. It’s not the prettiest. Could definitely use a little updating.

Alternatives Considered: Gmail

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: I made the switch because Google charged for business email when using you own .com

Switched From: Gmail

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: I considered paying for Gmail but decided that the quality of product wasn’t worth the fee.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2020
Legal Negotiator
Telecommunications, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2021

"Infinite uses within a company for optimizations sake"

Comments: We had a really sloppy management regarding sales and work tracking, so with Zoho CRM we organized all the company's sectors oriented to sales, and now after a brief adapting period, we are way more suited to compete with others.

Pros: It can power up your client data base for easy managment
Easy to make reports
Customizable
Really smooth interface
You can track others work and be tracked without a meeting required

Cons: If I had to point out, I'd say it has a somewhat steep learning curve, and implementation in my case was hard because we had some elder employees, however, it was totally worth it, it helped a lot in the long run and now it helps a lot with sales and management.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2021
Enya M.
Paralegal
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2019

"We LOVE Zoho!"

Comments: Overall, Zoho is a wonder program! I don't know what we would do without it! It saves me not only time but also sanity because I can track what things were sent to whom and if they have been able to read/access the information yet. That way I am not always having to reach out to them to make sure they've received things.

Pros: Zoho makes it easy to communicate with our clients, send them links, and helps us know if they have been keeping up their end of the bargain with communication. I really like that Zoho can show us which clients we have sent things like our questionnaire to and even tells us which clients have clicked on it to open it! That way they can't say they haven't received it!

Cons: The only thing I found that irritated me about Zoho was the two-factor authentication that was auto-enabled when we first started using the program. Being just a user on the account, it would always send a verification code to my boss when I tried to log in. If he wasn't available to get that code it me, I couldn't access the program. Finding how to turn that off from the firm account was not the easiest!

Alternatives Considered: Clio

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The user interface of Zoho was so easy to use, we all agreed that it caught our attention that way. You don't struggle to learn the in's and out's of the program because it's so similar to things we already use everyday.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Anibal J.
Anibal J.
Strategic Business Development Consultant
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2017

"Easy to use and setup CRM. Excellent automated workflows."

Pros: I used ZohoCRM in two different jobs. My first job was in Sales and Account Management. I used ZohoCRM on a daily basis and I was not the one who set it up originally. The tool is really easy to use with very good flexibility in adding/removing/changing fields. You can also add workflow automation which is great when you get it right. On my second job I actually set it up from scratch and I was surprised at how easy it was to set it up and get it running. Since I was an experienced used before, it took me, literally, less than an hour to get it up and going. I was able to import hundreds of contacts and leads with just a few clicks.

Cons: The interface could be cumbersome at times. The editing of individual fields should allow the user to click anywhere in the field to go into update mode. Instead you need to click on the actual pencil, which depending on your screen resolution can be small and not as easy to target and click on it. The automation workflow is great, but it's hard to get it right and there's no easy way to test it out to see if it's going to do what you'd expect. If you set it up wrong you may not realize until some time later. It'd be good to have a way to test the automation you're allowed to configure.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2017
Joshua C.
Marketing Manager
Farming, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"A great (but quirky) platform for small marketing and sales teams"

Comments: Do you like getting hit unexpectedly in the face with a soft Nerf ball? If so, this is for you! Basically, Zoho is a great platform that every once and a while makes you ask "WTF?" Zoho One is good, and could be great if it wasn't surprising you with slight inconveniences on a regular basis. My team is able to execute nearly everything we want to do across the feature-rich Zoho One platform, including the CRM, email automation, social media, and analytics tools at our disposal. We've really elevated our marketing campaigns in the B2C space. So... in short... Zoho, I don't understand you, but I love you, you quirky son of a gun!

Pros: The CRM is good, and the Zoho One platform gives marketing and sales teams an incredible range of services to quickly launch scalable and automated solutions.

Cons: The platform is quirky. We occasionally bump into odd problems and caps across the Zoho One platform, but we can usually find a work-around to get what we need. For example, we just learned that we can't sync anymore "checkbox" fields between the CRM and the email platform. And we don't have an excessive number of these fields! We can add other fields, but just not more checkboxes! I don't understand why... but we just created a different field to circumvent the problem. Overall, it helps to have a developer at your disposal, but it isn't necessary.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Broker/Owner
Real Estate
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"We love the robust features and ability to customize to our business cycle."

Comments: What software are you talking about??? Capterra?

Pros: We investigated so many CRM's and found many of the others to have good marketing but a lesser product at a higher cost. We started with the free version and gradually moved up to the Enterprise Subscription so we could fully customize not only basic CRM functions but a full transaction management system. We have several custom modules and custom buttons that the Zoho Engineers designed to our specifications at no extra charge! You can use it right out of the box and get great value but the customization was really the icing on the cake for us.

Cons: I like that their is a whole suite of products that can integrate into the CRM but unfortunately the three we have tried/investigated Zoho Websites, Zoho Mail & Zoho Survey have not offered us the functionality we need so we have had to use alternative products. Older versions linked with LinkedIn so you could synchronize pictures of contacts but this no longer is possible - I think due to LinkedIn making an exclusive agreement with another CRM provider?

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Amanpaul P.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2019

"Good alternative to Salesforce"

Comments: Overall it is a good CRM, especially for people that think Salesforce is cumbersome. They are still working out some of the kinks but I like using this for a small business.

Pros: I like that it is easy to use and doesn't have too many bells and whistles like Salesforce. You can also do sequences which helps automate email prospecting.

Cons: Sometimes there are issues with uploading too many contacts and customer service has been hit or miss. T

• Reviewed on 05/10/2019