• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.1 /5

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organisations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Showing 4,913 reviews

Aaditya H.
Manager-Business Development
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Best CRM out there"

Comments: Zoho CRM has solved lot of problems, mail templates has made our life easier and because of availability of creating custom automatic workflows has made lead conversion easier and reports are precise that gives us a clear picture of revenue streams

Pros: It's integration with multiple platforms like zapier which essentially explodes the integration possibility.
It's mobile app is flawless and Integration with WhatsApp is just brilliant.
As Zoho has various other products understanding the source of lead either from any campaign or via Google AdWords or Facebook ads is really helpfull

Cons: As any business I would like it's price go down a bit

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Vaishali A.
Assistant Manager Digital Marketing
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2020

"Great experience while using Zoho"

Pros: Its automation features are just amazing and the ease with which you can easily configure your website is quite appreciable

Cons: Not about the software but about the technical team; sometimes instead of providing a solution they prefer saying this can't be done

• Reviewed on 25/03/2020
Ludovic M.
CRM & Marketing Automation Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2020

"An outstanding Platform, backed up by an entire Business OS"

Comments: I discovered Zoho CRM in 2012 thanks to a very passionate Marketing teacher. Since then, I implemented it, along with Hubspot and ActiveCampaign, in more than 10 startups and SMBs, as a freelancer. Even though I always secreen for better solutions and CRMs, or more relevant in certain contexts, more than 80% of the time Zoho is my recommendation to clients. Very interested in witnessing the development of Zoho in Europe, as the expansion strategy is still quite young

Pros: Zoho CRM itself is easily customizable, very flexible and easy to use. With One, all data is connected with other business apps, making it convenient and up to date all the time, thus very powerful. Priceless in all data analysis and marketing automation projects.

Cons: The basic user interface, if not customized, is a bit grey. They are making improvements, and it's easily customizable, but it's an important feature for users so be sure to plan adding a Canvas or pimping your UX a bit

• Reviewed on 17/07/2020
CTO
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2020

"Great value for money"

Pros: Features and support are for sure the best parts of usage.

Cons: Design and some occasional loading issues.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2020
Maikel M.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"For free you get so much!"

Comments: Great experience, easy to use and you discover to many free features

Pros: Zoho is an amazing tool! Before chosing it I went over 4 other softwares and I did not get the result wanted. For free you get so much and this tool can adapt the tool to your need. It really suits many industries and many things/options are dynamic.

Cons: There are soo many things to set up you need alot of time to set up everything. There is no wizard

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Stayn P.
Senior Software Developer Team Lead
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"Zoho is a complete platform for presenting our products towards clients."

Comments: It has basic features for product automation and enable us to upgrade our products as need of customer. So easy for user to describe product features and can easily creates reports. Relatively flexible for user to customize products and provide good service for clients. A little bit training required for work with this marketing tool.

Pros: Zoho CRM is a basic tool for representing our products in front of clients. It provides us best features for creating a good relation with customer. We can describes all features of product and get helpful remarks of customer for further improvements. User can track customer in various ways and have all access to customers profile. Easy way to stay in touch with customer and connect them at the time of need. It's a better option for us to upgrade our business to high level.

Cons: Zoho CRM has basic features for marketing but also have some difficulties to work with this tool. A little bit complex for new user and have so many options are quite hard for work. Should be an option for connect with section and fields. Zoho CRM is much difficult for configure products in front of clients and So expensive for purchasing license. Need more updates for work better for marketing our products completely.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2019
Punit S.
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"Zoho - A user's perspective"

Pros: Zoho is feature rich, account creation, contact creation and management and interaction tracking are very nice and easy to use. The ability to design our layout for pages also helps in the way you want to manage your daily usage of the CRM. for example, on a daily basis we look at open opportunities and update it, Laying out the opportunity page in manner with most updated fields on top, really helps

Cons: The addition of custom field to different view is a bit cumbersome and specially if the custom field is a pick list. However the good thing is that you don't have to always go define the custom fields.
There is also a limit to the number of custom fields you can have.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2021
Political Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"The best CRM, period!"

Comments: We are more than happy to have found Zoho CRM. It is the best app for having a central database of our clients. A major plus is that you are able to connect different other apps that zoho offers and then all they all work together seamlessly.

Pros: We love a lot about this software but one of the most liked features is that you can connect it with many other apps that they have and everything works seamlessly. Also worth to mention that the pricing is scalable and you pay only for the apps that you want/need, instead of paying huge amounts for a system with features that you won't use/need.

Cons: We wish that it would be possible to be able to connect all the apps with a website that will allow users access their data and update it in real time. The process to connect the system with a website has to be done with a professional programmer and can be difficult.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Char F.
VP Sales & Marketing
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2020

"One of the most functional and easiest CRMs to set up"

Comments: Our clients that we have referred this to have all been happy and have actually added modules to fit their specific needs. It is easy to use and very affordable.

Pros: You never have to worry about setting this up as Zoho walks you through every step. My clients that have limited technology skills absolutely love the setup and feel empowered when they can do it themselves. The powerful email tools are one of the best for marketing and are included at a very competitive price point for small to medium-sized businesses. The lead management capabilities are robust and forecasts with accuracy. The free edition is available for those with minimum needs; however the Standard tier has sales forecasting, email marketing, a library and a very user-friendly dashboard. If your needs are considerably more, consider the Professional version, about $1 per day, which includes workflow automation. The business applications that integrate with Zoho are plentiful and always growing; including most of the major events and meeting platforms. Visiting their website will give you an insight to the different versions available and all the features they contain.

Cons: There are very few things that we dislike about this CRM.
The workflow automation is available only in the Professional version.
The ability to delete fields in client data would be a great enhancement, as some require only 1 field.
At times working off line is difficult.
Mobile app is unstable at times.
More tutorials on simplifying customization, too many for beginners.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2020
Ashok K.
Inside Sales Consultant
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"An easy-to-use and powerful CRM"

Comments: Zoho CRM is a part of my daily life as a Software Sales-Consultant. Let me list out the pros and cons.

PROS:
1. The first thing I admired about Zoho CRM is, its ease of use. I know many Saas CRMs are easy to use. But this one packaged with multiple options and features than some Saas CRMs yet I never find it hard to use all the features.
2. Reports: I always love to generate reports for my Vendors and my boss. Reporting features comes with numerous customizable filters . Dashboard with reporting is icing on the cake.
3. Very seldom I faced server issues as it's a cloud based service.
4. Sales pipeline became easy now as we can categorize all the leads with regards of product, Vendor and Etc.
5. Innovation: I like that they always come with innovative ideas integrated with such less complexity.
6. Value for the money: I believe that Zoho brings most features which can be seen in Salesforce, SugarCRM and etc, but in a reasonable price. Completely satisfied with that.
CONS:
1. Customer Support: Well they have 24/7 customer support. But the knowledge of any Tech Support person is not sufficient to resolve any big issues. Yet they are quick and kind.
2. 2016 update: Well it comes with many goodies like Sales-Impulse and lot but have many bugs as well. Sometimes i could not add a note on a lead or contact. I spoke to them regarding this and hope that they will resolve it soon.
3. Lack of Customization: Sometimes I feel like it would be better if they let me add my own customization on data fields and Filters. The scope of customization is comparatively less.

Pros: Reporting. Dashboards, Association factor of leads and contacts.

Cons: Customer Support, Lack of Customizations

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Matthew V.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Contact management without spending an arm or a leg"

Comments: Overall positive, I feel like for more established businesses this may still work based on your model. For mine it worked well for quite a few years.

Pros: Free and low cost monthly to start with. Really affordable. I used Zoho on and off when I first started my business. Came back to it because it is a low cost and overhead can hurt your startup business. It's also very simple to use. Really easy to get set up and its simple interface can be easy to manage for even non tech-savvy people. You can use an app if you are on the go, and it does have some workflow automation for even the low cost plans while integrating with their other software such as invoice and subscriptions. You can also customize fields in Zoho CRM a lot easier than other systems, which works well if the office jargon doesn't quite match.

Cons: For the free or low cost plans it requires manual work on the users part, which for the cost is not a bad thing. The email marketing in my mind is kind of deceiving, mainly because when I think of email marketing I think of an automation sequence which can follow up with leads based on their interactions.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2019
Abhishek T.
Leader
Computer Games, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2020

"Another fine example of engaging your customers and managing the traffic"

Comments: It is quite pleased with the overall performance. I would wish for lesser issues which I faced but otherwise it is perfect for me. And regarding recommendation, I would ( and have ) surely recommend to my friends which are in management field

Pros: The best thing which I love about it is its simplicity. I have also tried Salesforce before (no disrespect to Salesforce but it was little bit complex in my opinion:- but is also powerful) but the experience with Zoho CRM was much better. The workplace where my dad used to work also was using Zoho as main service for managing various tasks of organisation. In short Zoho is more than perfect for small business organisations
Another thing which I like about Zoho is its cost. It is more than justified. In my opinion, I believe it is bang for buck for its current field.
And its interface is also beautifully designed

Cons: There are multiple cons which I faced with Zoho
1.) Data loss :- no idea why but two - three times the data which I saved in the cloud simply disappeared. Although I always keep a copy of my data but still feeding the data back is quite a hussle
2.) Service :- When I was new to the service, I was facing a issue ( read doubt) with an option. So I contacted the service but their reply was almost worthless. I finally got help from the community
Otherwise I have not faced another issue with the service

• Reviewed on 30/07/2020
John K.
Human Resources Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"Zoho CRM is unquestionable software for sales and marketing products."

Comments: Zoho CRM is most efficient software for our social media emails and sales and marketing. I also mostly highly use this software for our organizations with our highly professional team members for tracking the sales and marketing automation. This software provides the great customer support to our clients, So I recommended this software for people due to its high quality working.

Pros: The most beneficial thing about the Zoho CRM software is that we can easily use this software in the whole organization for many categories like sales, marketing automation, mails and websites in a proper manner. This software allow us to store all kinds of information about the customer services and marketing activities at anywhere in the world. Most of the users use this efficient software for enhanced our working about the sales and marketing automation in a more reliable way. This software is very well about the operations of sales and purchase of the companies.

Cons: Behind the biggest disadvantage of Zoho CRM, this software has many difficulty such as its slow working during sending the social media emails with others. For the beginners, cannot easily purchase this software because it is not reliable for tracking the large numbers of sales and marketing products. This software does not create the huge information about the customer projects. It is not very intuitive for us to secure the all of our marketing automation.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Ed '.
Marketing manager
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2020

"Zoho CRM+ review"

Comments: The best is contacts and accounts flexibility. Also seamless integration with Zoho Finance suite, which is very good.

Pros: Functionality, ease of use. Lots of add-ons that help to run a business properly. Good calendar.

Cons: The calendar should have more features. Sales inbox is not so useful and still buggy. Zia voice needs to be developed further. Zoho Sign should be developed and integrated with more Zoho products.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2020
Founder, CEO
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"Amazing piece of software, was once ahead of its time. Not anymore, and service is really bad"

Comments: Cheap and customizable. Easy to export and import. Fully featured when considering their Zoho One product with projects, invoices and more.

Pros: - Cheapest tool out there, especially for the feature set
- Ironically, one of the most full functioning tools out there too. Even against the biggest CRMS (Projects built in, Invoicing and Bookkeeping built in, Live chat, etc.)
- Extremely customizable
- With their own programming interface/language with Creator, a company can develop serious automations for their infrastructure, but will require work

Cons: - They used to have a vision not anymore. Their technology is always a few years behind.
- They were one of the first live chat apps, but no chat bot.
- Was one of the First CRMS, but limited data analysis, visualization, or no real AI
- Has forms, but not really landing pages
- Has SalesIQ but no anoymous prospecting, or real notifications unless they start a chat
- No document tracking for views and proposals/presentations
- Third party tools need APIs, Creator or Zapier. So no inside sales tools, automations, etc. in an app store like environment
- No individual email tracking (open and close, vs mass campaign), which is about half-a-decade old technology used by CRMs
- Individual lead notifications are not available
- Support is very, very slow and disorienting. Does not complete work on a ticket, and conversations can drop
- Completely manual input, no smart tools or database for lead details and filling information on CRM

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
John N.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Extraordinaire
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"The most loaded tool with excellent features at lowest prices."

Comments: Zoho consists of all the basic features and integration ability that makes it more productive than any other tool. The more consistent working on this tool produces more efficient results. In our field , interacting with the people is everything and Zoho CRM for me is a one-stop-shop providing all the necessary features and tools to elevate our working. We have customized it the way we requires and it has delivers the best of it. It's for sure a recommended tool by every professional.

Pros: Zoho CRM enables us to customize the products and services according to the increasing demands and the needs. It is quite user-friendly and very easy to use on daily basis. We can also customize this tool in accordance to our demands that usually changes with time i.e adding buttons , links. It's also one of the most cheapest tool with abundance of tools and handy features. We can also easily integrate it with the different tools and other google products or Microsoft outlook which makes it easy for us to schedule and organize our working at one place.

Cons: One of the most annoying thing is that the email invitations generated from Zoho CRM, mostly gets blocked or listed as spam by mail filters. However, it allows the customization for this tool as per our needs, but its a bit complicated procedure hindering most users from creating it because it requires complex practice. The reporting section also doesn't work up to standards and only brings out basic ones. They should also generate updates frequently in order to catch up with the rival products.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Systems Support Engineer - Managed Services
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2020

"A tool to increase business productivity"

Comments: We have implement this solution for a small medium retail chain. They are using this solution to track their sales, customer records and some other business functions. Overall implementation was easy. But we have experienced some issues when integration with 3rd party services like gmail. However This product is worth for money you spend. Highly recommend for a small medium business.

Pros: + Available for affordable price
+ Interactive reports and easy analytical tools
+ Can be integrated with many popular 3 rd party software.
+ Team collaboration tool integrated

Cons: + User experience is not bit poor comparing to flagship alternatives
+ Dashboards are less customizable
+ Lack of security mechanisms
+ Some times experienced performance issues

• Reviewed on 29/08/2020
Kyle A.
Owner / CEO
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2018

"Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products"

Comments: Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros: First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons: Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

• Reviewed on 13/05/2018
Douglas M.
Head of CRM
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Great product for a small start up"

Comments: I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros: I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons: There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2019
IT Specialist
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams"

Comments: Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros: - Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams
- Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your [email protected] address.
- Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking.
- Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself
- Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.)
- Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets).
- Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons: - Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful.
- Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual).
- Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2019
Anju D.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2019

"The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM"

Comments: I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros: Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals. This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons: Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Gaelan D.
Sales Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2020

"Great for small businesses"

Comments: We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros: It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly.
Integrates with many different programs.
We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons: Features can be limited on lower priced tiers.
It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2020
Faruk A.
Head of Growth
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"It delivers what's promised"

Comments: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros: I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons: Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Alfredo enrique A.
CRM Administrator
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2021

"One of the best CRM tools"

Pros: It is a tool that manages in a simple way the information of clients, employees and suppliers. Their updates are getting better every time and they make it easier for you to work on massive marketing campaigns.

Cons: Some tools are not so easy to use, especially if you are just entering the world of CRM, in addition to the fact that its free version has little storage space

• Reviewed on 10/07/2021
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2021

"The best CRM we have use"

Comments: Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros: Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons: The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2021