15 years helping British businesses

About InventoryCloud

Eliminate spreadsheets and manual processes with an inventory management solution that's easy-to-implement and use.

Learn more about InventoryCloud

Pros:

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Cons:

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

InventoryCloud ratings

4.3

7.9/10

InventoryCloud has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 331 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used InventoryCloud before?

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

The inventory management process has become remarkably efficient for business

Pros:

One of the standout features of InventoryCloud is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the system is intuitive, and even those without extensive technical expertise can easily grasp its functionality. The streamlined design allows for quick and effortless access to all the necessary inventory management tools.Enabling me to analyze sales trends, monitor stock turnover rates, and identify potential areas for improvement.

Cons:

Improveing better than previous. I wholeheartedly recommend InventoryCloud.

11 months ago

Thanks for your wholehearted recommendation. We're very glad to hear that you're finding such great value in our solution's rich menu of features.

Doug
Board Member in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Great Tool for Proper Inventory Management

Comments: It is a good product and program that allows the users to monitor inventory usage and adjust, receive and remove products quickly and efficiently.

Pros:

Low initial cost and once setup is complete it is easy to understand and teach new users how to operate.

Cons:

Some functions are not available with the basic package. You must upgraded to add some features that should be included.

3 months ago

Thank you for sharing your insights regarding InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you see great value in the solution. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Gary
Ops Manager in US
Warehousing, 11–50 Employees

Solid Inventory Control

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

InventoryCloud gives live updates to our team in accessing and locating our products. There are plenty of useful functions to help keep track of costs, locations, and history of transactions to back track and locate any user error.

Cons:

We rely heavily on mobile usable and at times there has been errors that does not push the transaction through. Although, this has happened less frequently due to updates through to the app.

last month

Thanks for sharing with everyone insights on the plenty of useful functions of InventoryCloud to help keep track of costs, locations and transactions. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Trent
Inventory in US
Food Production, 201–500 Employees

WASP Inventory Review

Comments: Over all my experience with WASP has been quite frustrating. I have had very hard times contacting customer support, and when there is an error that doesn't seem to make sense, getting in contact with customer support makes it feel even more impossible. I do however like the ease of use, it's very user friendly from a visible standpoint and doesn't deter new users like other inventory softwares do. WASP is perfect for small businesses with minimal moving parts that need basic inventory tracking at a fair price. Only with larger businesses will you see WASP's functionality decline. For our business, we believe we have exceeded WASP's capabilities.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to introduce new users too. The interface is simple and easy to understand for people who may have not used an inventory system before. The design on the handheld devices is easily digestible and doesn't discourage new users because of its simple and familiar feeling interface.

Cons:

Barcode customization and tracking has been incredibly painstaking to use. Many customization features are not easily available, even something as simple as adjusting the size of a barcode. The search features, while available, are very difficult to understand. Filtering the search items only further complicates the search itself. It would be nice if there was a filter just to see a single days moves, or if there is an existing filter for this, for it to be more obvious to the user.

Kyle
Logistic in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

Scott Aerator

Comments: Basic package works great and would recommend it to others.

Pros:

Easy of operation and moving inventory within the four walls

Cons:

I really need the advanced version but can afford it

3 months ago

We appreciate you sharing how much more effective InventoryCloud is over other similar applications. Thanks for your review.

Brooke
Assistant Athletics Director of Sports Nutrition in US
Sports, 11–50 Employees

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

Comments: I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Pros:

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Cons:

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Shalonda
Purchasing Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Wasp At Genesis

Comments: I have no complaints thus far. Everytime we need to make updates we get the help we need.

Pros:

How fast and easy access to all pf our inventory information is. And receiving reorder triggers.

Cons:

Sometimes it take forever for thr pages to load.

3 months ago

Fast and easy also wins the race. Thanks for pointing that out to the other readers.

Kira
Warehouse Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Learning curve

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Having an Assembly and Kit feature helps our warehouse as mostly everything is an assembly line.

Cons:

Removing items that don't have a primary location.

last month

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that the assembly and kit features are delivering on your needs. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

DWAYNE
Office Manger in US
Food Production, 51–200 Employees

Great Inventory Program

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: great program would recommend this program to others

Pros:

have the ability to have your entire inventory at your finger tip

Cons:

having to refresh the screen to see updates

Mohammed
Mohammed
Supervisor in Saudi Arabia
Furniture, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best

Comments: good for warehousing

Pros:

History of each every items is most good thing.

Cons:

search by serial number take some time its delay

2 years ago

Glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your warehousing needs.

Hugo
Inventory Manager in US
Medical Devices, 51–200 Employees

Inventory Cloud

Comments: It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

Pros:

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Cons:

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Crating Manager in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Comments: Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Pros:

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Cons:

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

richard
coordinator in US
Mental Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Inventory 1

Comments: WASP has done what is was supposed to do and it is much better than a paper and pen process. Wasp is overall a good inventory software with some small issues here and there, but very useful.

Pros:

The software is a complete inventory software. The software mainly runs well for what it is. It does what it is supposed to do. Good for general inventory functions.

Cons:

At times the system runs slow, and picking large orders can take a long time. The system has crashed or locked up on occasion resulting in lost data and forcing users to start over (rare but it happens). At times tickets have been opened with WASP and I have not heard back about some issues, but the WASP techs are always helpful when on the phone. There is an issue with not being able to pull the full amount of inventory from a none primary location. This has been going on for sometime. I have followed up several times in the past, but I do not remember WASP ever following up with me about the issue. Some other small issues such as not being able to delete past PO's after they are closed out etc.

Jay
Warehouse Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Game changer

Comments: Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Pros:

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Cons:

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Owner in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Designer Deck _ Inventory Cloud Review

Pros:

the bar codes were very attractive and the ability to implement additional hardware down the line as we grow.

Cons:

everything else is extremely difficult to use and input. Customer service is horrible and the staff for the most part in all my experiences calling in, are curt, unfriendly and not very knowledgable/helpful. Almost seems like its a task for them to be helping you out for the high price you pay for this software. Our company is very strongly considering switching to another platform.

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are concerned about your experience to leverage all of the rich capabilities of the software. We have created helpful videos to give you quick insights regarding everything you need to know to maximize the value of InventoryCloud

Sushant
Project Incharge in India

Complete warehouse management system

Comments: My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

Pros:

1) It enables you to handle any type of inventory smoothly whether it is Apparel , electronics, luggage etc. 2) It enables you to Automate your warehouse activities using mobile scanners. It helps to reduce human errors and increase inventory accuracy. 3) It's unique features helps you to manage inventory more efficiently and improve your productivity.

Cons:

We never faced any issue with InventoryCloud till now.

9 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It's good to hear that you regard the solution as "awesome."

Brodie
Warehouse Operations in Canada

Easy to customise

Comments: It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Pros:

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

Cons:

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

2 years ago

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Virendra
Warehouse Executive in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Streamline your warehouse operations and increase efficiency

Comments: It is unique and amazing tool to streamline your warehouse operations.

Pros:

It helps you to streamline your warehouse operations like inward, outward, storage etc. It helps you reduce human errors and increase efficiency. It also ensures you inventory accuracy and easy reconciliation. It enables you eliminate manual picking process and ensures faster and accurate dispatches.

Cons:

As of now never faced any issues with InventoryCloud.

7 months ago

We appreciate your comments. It's good to know that InventoryCloud helps you to streamline your warehouse operations.

Josh
Purchasing in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Good Software

Comments: I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

Pros:

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

Cons:

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

2 years ago

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Baladas
Warehouse Executive in India

One of the best Warehouse Management System

Comments: For user interface and features i will give it five star rating.

Pros:

I most like it's feature of bundling and kitting which is still not available in most of the WMS yet. This feature is very helpful to manage luggage inventory. It also helps you to handle multi locations inventory from one place. It is well designed software to handle different types of inventory smoothly and efficiently.

Cons:

We are using it since several years, i personally didn't faced any problems while using it.

8 months ago

Thank you for your wonderful review. It's great to hear that InventoryCloud is very helpful in allowing you to manage your luggage inventory.

Travis
Director of Technology in US

Solid Inventory Management

Pros:

It has a very easy to use gui that makes the entire software flow well. Integration was very straightforward, and the organization from the software is incredible.

Cons:

If the software doesn't fit your business model because you are a niche company, customization is virtually impossible.

2 years ago

Hello Travis, thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Sandesh
Warehouse executive in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Streamline your warehouse operations and gain efficiency

Comments: My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is great.

Pros:

It enables you optimization of warehouses activities like inward, outward, storage etc. It facilitate you efficiency gain and decreases human errors. It Guarantees you easy reconciliation and correctness of your inventory. It automates your shipping process and ensures speedy dispatches.

Cons:

We never encountered any issue with InventoryCloud so far.

3 months ago

Thank you for explaining how InventoryCloud enables you to optimize your efforts, while increasing your efficiency and decreasing human errors.

COO in US
Computer Hardware, 11–50 Employees

Great System for what we needed!

Pros:

The ease of use, the user interface, and the fact that you can customize the columns allow you to track items down and manage orders and recalls when necessary.

Cons:

Cannot Identify who added or moved at one screen. Also, adding a new item and not being able to add inventory at the same time.

3 months ago

We are so glad to hear that you agree InventoryCloud is easy to use.

Steve
Inventory Control Technician in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Good product with some downfalls.

Pros:

Cloud makes it easy to keep proper inventory controls.

Cons:

After updates every custom screen/menu reverts back to default causing me to have to change it back to my preferred setting.

last year

Thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience with InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear about how the solution eases your efforts. Do know that we are committed to continuously improve on your experience.

Gabriel
Purchasing Agent in US
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Purchasing agent

Comments: We were users of inventory control before switching to inventory cloud, we thought that the software would be everything it was but better with the ability to connect to it online. Unfortunately even though there are things that are good, the software didn't keep important features that the previous software (inventory control) had that made easy the way we run our inventory. We had to adapt to the way inventory cloud does things making more difficult, long, and tedious completing the same tasks that we did before very easily.

Pros:

The ability to connect to the system online, I can check inventory, send orders, check items in and out virtually from anywhere.

Cons:

the ability to customize the software to our specific needs.