• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About Freshworks CRM

Freshworks CRM is packed with features and a highly intuitive UI so that you don't have to juggle multiple tools to run your business.

Learn more about Freshworks CRM

Showing 25 reviews of 483

Ben W.
London Wine Rep
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a Gem at freshsales"

Pros: As you would expect with a CRM software, their contact with the customer would be frequent, helpful, and sympathetic to the current situation (COVID19). FreshSales is the only place I have found this. We have tried many other CRMs and none have them have matched to the customer service we have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FreshSales.

Cons: Integration was easy and uncomplicated, however I'm looking forward to new feature to expand the softwares capabilities.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2020
Wolfgang B.
Print & Digital Media Generalist
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2018

"Freshsales allows for a quick start"

Comments: To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Pros: There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Cons: There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2018
Rajath K.
Head - Partnerships
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2017

"Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support"

Pros: After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

Cons: - Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2017
Practice Lead
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2017

"Best CRM I've ever used"

Comments: We are able to implement an end-to-end marketing automation, lead management, and customer relationship management system. It allows us tremendous insights into our customer's behaviors and preferences, serving up that information in a usable way.

Pros: The best thing about FreshSales is the customer support, bar none. Their agents are quick to respond, knowledgeable, and can solve pretty much any problem. Their development team implements feature requests very quickly and it's built on a very flexible framework, allowing you to customize it to your particular workflows very easily with an intuitive user interface.

Cons: There's very little I don't like about FreshSales. However, filed under "needs improvement", the layout of the forms gets a little tedious. It's single line after line of input field with no way to change the layout on the page. All-in-all, a minor infraction on an otherwise solid CRM.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2017
Aaron K.
SaaS Onboarding Specialist
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2018

"Best CRM I've used"

Comments: I searched a long time for a really good CRM. I tried out a lot of different ones and I ended up on Freshsales because it had everything that I needed. The support is great, everything is customizable it even connects with my website so I can see which contacts visited my pages, plus it connects with their Freshchat. I love their custom views, it makes it really easy to see things like how long ago did someone sign the deal, when was the last time I reached out, Etc. They have really good reminders and a lot of little features that make my life so much easier. Super happy with Freshsales!

Pros: - Connects with my Gmail so all conversations are synced
- Can send (and even schedule) emails from the dashboard. This saves me so much time.
- Customizable fields for Deals, Contacts and Leads
- Allows me to see different views in the value dashboard so I can see everything at a glance
- Advanced filters so I can view pretty much anything I need in seconds
- The support is very good, I usually get an answer in a few minutes to an hour every time.

Cons: - Because it's so robust, there is a bit of a learning curve
- A few UX elements are difficult to get used to, but nothing major

• Reviewed on 24/09/2018
Renae B.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"Fresh Sales is very easy to use and has features that are found in larger CRM software packages."

Pros: Our firm started to use Fresh Desk for our ticket management system, we are a software company. We researched several ticket management systems and found Fresh Desk offered quality and ease of use over other software. We were ALSO in need of a CRM since we didn't have one, or one that we poorly created - enter Fresh Sales! We used a free trial and really enjoyed it, and especially the fact that it integrates with Fresh Desk, genius! We are now doing this with Fresh Sales we wouldn't have been able to do with our prospects database.
Easy to use
Pipeline creation
Appointments, setting up demos
Reminders, and notes of previous calls
Support has been awesome

• Reviewed on 23/10/2017
Abhishek S.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2019

"Fresh CRM from Freshworks"

Comments: We've got a simple, easy to use sales CRM in Freshsales that 's a welcome relief after using a couple of others that complicate the entire process.

Pros: Love the fresh, simple to use UI that all people at our company love. It has made the CRM usage go up, and has enabled better pipeline management. The email sync is great and the newly launched de-duplication feature is a great add-on. Mailchimp integration helps us keep our marketing base updated with no effort.

Cons: No integration with Microsoft Office 365 beyond Outlook and Calendar. There is no way to sync data to Microsoft Teams, Planner, etc.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2019
Mike C.
Hockey Coach
Sports, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"FreshSales Helps Every Day"

Comments: It has been wonderful. Being in the sales industry I need a tool that is fast, integrates with the APP and can be counted on to reference past logs. FreshSales gives me all of this and a great customer service team who are super knowledgeable and always responsive.

Pros: I love how you can customize every field, action and flow to how you need it to work. Very easy to make changes and adjustments as you grow and change.

Cons: I don't have many complaints. There was a learning curve for sure. Maybe the limits put on regular users vs Admin rights?

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Stephen S.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2019

"Great CRM for the price!"

Comments: We used to use a competitor and their prices went up way too high for a small business like ours. We really appreciate all the features in Freshsales for the price and the very responsive support behind it.

Pros: Freshsales has a lot of capabilities for an affordable Cloud-based CRM. In particular, I really appreciate all the email features around scheduling, tracking and templating emails.

Cons: It's a little tricky to figure out how to add custom fields and filter lists by those fields.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2019
Josh F.
Director of Marketing
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2016

"A cost effective sales tool"

Pros: I wouldn't say this product has the most features, but it offers everything your sales team needs to get to work for a more than competitive price. The email tracking, for instance, is really handy if you have team members sharing multiple accounts. I've seen other products offer similar features for much higher monthly rates, so you're really getting a deal. I also like the user-friendly interface, which really helps when you're trying to get your sales team onboard with using a new tool.

Cons: It would be great if the software was a bit more customizable but if you have a traditional sales team with traditional sales needs then you should have no issues adapting to this product.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Adam A.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017

"Outstanding CRM platform for your Business!"

Comments: The benefits are streamlining my business to achieve my business goals.

Pros: This software has all the functions and comes with its own email platform as well as profile enrichment. You will enjoy using Fresh Sales and also the price is fair. They have outstanding customer services in case you need extra support.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Sundeep G.
WaveMaker Consultant
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2019

"Lead scoring made easy."

Pros: One of initial intentions of using this tool is for lead scoring, all the other tools on the market are very rigid and working with them was not so easy. The flexibility provided by FreshSales is too good and the integrations only make it sweet. It is has a ton of features like form builder, lead scoring, integration with chat etc. Overall a great tool.

Cons: It would have been really great if this tool could also track the user behavior on the website, this is the only feature missing if this can be made available then this will be a perfect tool.

Allen S.
Head of Customer Success
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2018

"Freshsales is Amazing"

Comments: Freshsales and the entire Freshworks platforms are in my view some of the best CRM and operational software I have seen in a very long time.

Pros: 1. UI/UX is excellent and easy to train business users to (like all of the freshworks platforms) 2. Easy to stand up, the ETL migration off of salesforce was about as easy as any CRM migration I have dont in the past 15 years. 3. Time to live and migration was easy, fast and can be accomplished in house without having to hire an outside resource. 4. Freshworks support is excellent and responsive.

Cons: 1. Some of the basic configuration options out of the box require some redundant work to customize and optimize it, I think if they do some work in this area the ability of a business to migrate over to and stand up Freshsales will be even faster.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2018
Olabintan A.
Customer Service Representative
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2018

"Clear and outstanding visuals."

Pros: From experience with other CRM's, Freshbook looks like a mix of each of the other top industry CRM's.
I am able to better assign leads with Freshsales, in comparism to other tools.
It is also user friendly, with very clear and impressive visuals.

Cons: I only wish I am able to synchronize my business contacts with this tool, probably the ability to integrate with Microsoft Outlook, will be welcome.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2018
Software Engineer
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2019

"Great app customer support teams and sales operating in the industry"

Comments: So good so far :)

Pros: The way it simplifies the sales process in tracking leads, query handling, and allows a way to prioritise communication channels.

Cons: I'd say the reporting tools are not completely customisable.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2019
Charles G.
Director of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2019

"Freshsales ..... WOW"

Pros: This software is so easy to use, very functional and integrates very well with Outlook!
I have used plenty of others but hands down Freshsales has been the absolute best I have used.

Cons: When search for a lead or contact, if some of the pre-determined search words could be deleted or arranged as per what is used, that might be cool. Even that is not a con!

• Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Chief Executive Officer
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"FreshSales: A great alternative to high priced CRMs"

Comments: The support team is very prompt and helpful. That's a BIG plus.

Pros: Although this software does not have all the same features and functionality I have come to know using Salesforce, it provides fantastic value for the money. I estimate I'm saving over 60% on my annual CRM budget by using FreshSales instead of Salesforce. It may not be the right solution for every business, but it provides my business with the most critical functions I need from a CRM.

Cons: The reports formats are fairly rigid. I'm not able to customize the order in which the fields are presented. That was a simple thing to do in Salesforce.. dragging the columns around to put them in the order you wanted. I can't do that in FreshSales. Maybe they'll fix that soon.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Sergey P.
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2018

"We switched to freshsales from another provider"

Comments: Best CRM system for SMB!

Pros: These CRM has features far more expensive solutions offer in their top packages. We especially like everything regarding email - tracking, ability to send emails from CRM etc

Cons: Customer support could be better. I hope that it is due to the growth, but sometimes it is slow and inefficient, although we haven't experienced anything too serious..

• Reviewed on 05/05/2018
Juan M.
Blogger
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"A better option to know who sees your website."

Comments: This software is intuitive, which has turned digital marketing to new experiences in which we focus in another way and point of view on what our customers need and need, simply with an analysis or tests on heat maps.

Pros: Freshmarketer offers different tools such as A / B tests included in heat maps to obtain more specific analysis of those who visit your website, in this way we can better understand the behavior of those who visit us.

Cons: I think Freshmarketer needs to update certain things to improve the performance of its interface and that each user has a better experience.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Paul L.
COO
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Freshsales - A Clutter Free CRM"

Comments: The integration with Freshdesk which we use for support ticketing is an absolute no-brainer and I can see that over the next few years this will become a major player in the CRM space.

Pros: We trialled pretty much all the major CRMs and this was by far the easiest for all the team to use. The ability to customise fields and having everything presented in a clear and concise manner meant it was a clear winner for us. The price per user is significantly better than many of the other CRMs on the market that quickly upsell you on items and services you dont need.

Cons: The mobile app version needs some work but having spoken to their support they have loads of upgrades in the pipeline so we're looking forward to those.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Jeffrey L.
Advisor
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2019

"Pipeline for Real Estate"

Comments: Great program. I did the 30-day free trial and will move forward with a pay version.

Pros: As a commercial real estate professional I tried several different CRM/pipeline management software programs, like Apto and others, which are specific to commercial real estate and Freshsales is customizable enough to work great for my purposes.

Cons: There are a lot of limits to how many automations you can setup and the pipeline manager isn't always intuitative.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2019
Chitransh N.
Business Development Associate | Digital Marketing
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2019

"Sales were not so much fresh before"

Comments: Earlier, we didn't had a good CRM but as business grew we needed something to support our sales team. Freshsales has delievered on every front that we wanted to achieve. Be it Automation, lead capturing or trying to maintain a wonderful record of our leads, deals, contacts & accounts. Simply Amazing!

Pros: Easy to use and understand interface, Divides Sales into proper zones, Visual Pipeline is appealing and amazing. Workflows and Sales Campaigns cut your work time so much. With so many conditions to put in, it will do almost every task you through at it.

Cons: Simple Push Notifications about the lead creation is not available but apart from that they have check marked each and everything.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2019
Jason J.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2017

"Tons of Potential. Highly Customizable"

Pros: Highly Customizable, a lot of features for the price point, nice deals pipeline, overall a pretty clean user interface. Integrates with several other SAAS products.

Cons: Lead Import is a bit of a pain. Many CRM's let you map fields on the fly. with freshsales you have to setup the custom fields prior to importing :-( so it can be tedious if you want to create several new fields from an import. I hate, hate, hate the fact they have a last name mandatory field to import a lead. Many times I just have a company name as a lead and don't' have a contact first & last name yet so in less you create some dummy data (which defeats the purpose of using a CRM to try and maintain up to date data) your company leads aren't getting imported. I was ready to sign up & pay the monthly fee but this was a deal-killer for me.

• Reviewed on 09/08/2017
Christian M.
Operations Director
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2019

"A good feature set with plans that scale to our needs"

Comments: Overall this is the best CRM for our needs, we have tested several recently and this gives enough of the features that we're looking for as part of their lowest-cost plan. It was also the most user friendly and whenever I contacted customer support via Live Chat they were quickly able to help me.

Pros: It is easy to use, intuitively laid out and there's loads of step by step and well written help articles so that I could configure the features we wanted without any trouble.

Cons: Unfortunately, for our setup, 2-way email sync is not possible. But it is well documented and there's several options, so that's not Fresh Sales' fault. But it is the thing we like least!

Brian M.
Director of Operations and Client Support
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Great product with a top notch support team"

Comments: Freshsales has helped our sales team become more organised and communicating better with the boarding and support teams.

Pros: We were looking primarily for a software to help us with helpdesk, but because of the seamless integrations with other softwares and products, decided to change our CRM as well. Freshsales has all the common sense features and customizations out of box and is very simple to use.

Cons: I'd rather have more open integrations with other VOIP products. The call integration is geared toward their own product Freshcaller and getting things to work with other VOIP products has proved to be somewhat of a challenge.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018