Freshsales Reviews

by Freshworks

Filter by:

• Overall

About Freshsales

Freshsales is packed with features and a highly intuitive UI so that you don't have to juggle multiple tools to run your business.

Learn more about Freshsales

Christopher E.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

"Great Product"

Comments: Great. I just didn't get to use it for the period of time I paid for. Maybe a handful of times and that was it.

Pros: I like that fact that they have many integrations with other needed tools that can help a business grow and stay organized.

Cons: For a smaller business, it is a bit daunting because when you want to use all of these tools the add-ons become very costly to a start-up or small business.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Social, Instavast, Insightly and Drip

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales: The integrations with other tools we needed.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales: The integration of the other needed tools that Freshsales offers directly in suite.

Theresa R.
Regional Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2017

"There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;"

Comments: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Pros: I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Cons: When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2017
Farhan Q.
Product Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019

"Freshsales - Post sales CRM"

Comments: The experience is good. It can be improved a lot though. Our primary aim to use freshsales is that it synchronizes with freshdesk thus making post sales communication and customer success easy and simple.

Pros: The reason we have decided to use freshsales is to keep up with our customers and track our rapport with our current customers. Being a software and hardware product based company, post sales support is equally important for us since our software business depends on the use and satisfaction of our customers.
The best thing we like is the interoperability of freshsales with our helpdesk (freshdesk). The synchronization of activity helps us keep track of the issues our customers have had with our products.

Cons: It is slightly complicated compared to pipeline deals and other software which we have been using for CRM. The other software make it very easy to list down all the deals according to filters. On freshsales that listing is slightly complicated.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.
IT Services / Owner
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2018

"Great Features , Can't Imagine Doing Business Without"

Comments: It you are a small to mid range MSP I highly recommend using Freshsales in combination with Freshdesk ticketing, Ninja RMM, Cloudberry/AWS backups and Teamviewer. Freshsales has mastered the intuitive interface, making your life easier and pulling up information instantly. Sales pipeline, Robust tasks, Documentation and notes, Previous work performed, Appointments - including integration with GSuite and Google Calendar, you name it. We love it!

Pros: We are a small IT MSP.
The tasks feature is underrated. You can set due dates and associate the tasks with a contact or account (business) or even your own business or department. You can then only list tasks that are due that day. This has single handedly made me more productive when feeling overloaded with things to do that do not have a set appointment.
In general FS is flexible and extremely intuitive, allowing you to find your own best ways to use it.
Amazing at integration with ticketing (Freshdesk), Notes, Tasks, our Network Documentation for a client, previous work done for a clients, everything is one click a way.

Cons: We've seen one bug with time zones and task due dates but in general the company is always perfecting and listening so we are not worried about it.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2018
VP Operations
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"Freshsales"

Comments: Overall experience has been great. I am a believer in the value that Freshsales provides us.

Pros: Pros:
1) Cheap, cheap, cheap. I usually can get away with the free version. We use it for phone calls, so you pay for minutes separately.
2) Fast. Making calls is easy in this CRM, it is light but light is all we need.
3) Easy to use. The UI is simple and the workflow is something you can get used to in under 5 minutes. No clunky windows popping up.

Cons: Cons:
1) Support is average. I have had better, I have had worse.
2) It is not very robust. Not a problem for us, but if you need heavy reporting functions and robust workflows this is not for you.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Christy L.
Kitchen cabinetry design and sales
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Very Helpful"

Comments: All of our business problems are solved. We stay up to date and can follow up on our contacts on time. There is no excuse to forget about anyone no matter how busy we get with the appointment setter. We keep notes on each contact to help us stay personal. We can keep all there phone information and emails in one spot. It is easy to see our past conversations with Fresh Sales. Everything we need is right there!

Pros: We use this in our business and it has helped us keep our leads and sales on track.
We have amazing customer service and FreshSales helps us do so.
The notes, the deals, the appointments we can set, is all helpful tools to keep our business on track.
I can't say enough good things about Freshsales!
Thank you!

Cons: Haven't found anything yet. I have to write some words here to go to the next page.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Randy L.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2018

"Sales made easy"

Comments: I have been using it for 2 years now and I could not imagine selling without it.

Pros: I like how it completely organizes me. Keeps all my communication in a client file. I can track and move around, categorize. It just makes my life so much easier.

Cons: I really do not understand some of the flows. I need assistance with most of it to get it to do what I want... I mess it up easy sometimes.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Sharon R.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"Love, kinda love relationship with Freshsales"

Comments: I loved it when I found it having tried many many CRMS. None of them are perfect but I thought FreshSales was pretty good. Then I got a bit frustrated with lead scores that were wacky and I couldn't correct. In the end I love FreshSales but sometimes with a tiny business a Google Sheet will work just as well :)

Pros: Easy to get started, not clunky or hard to understand even for creatives like me
I could do lead scoring on the cheaper version which was important to me
I could easily see what leads were the most engaged and it helped me close a sale
I like the look of it
Great, great great customer service. These guys are rock stars :)

Cons: I got bogged down when lead scores were hard to customize and then they were not backwards compatible, which meant that because I imported a contact and the default lead score gave them a 70 ... I couldn't change them back to a 10 when I corrected my lead score rules. That was a bit of a hassle. Also, with such a small business I found that I quickly got too many "leads" into the system and started avoiding using it.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Smit S.
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2018

"Best CRM software for startups and small business"

Comments: Overall software is good for small businesses, as the software gets evolved over the time it would be much useful.

Pros: The software is light in size and easy to operate which makes sales more fresh and abundant its email feature is also unique compared to other CRMs.
Direct call log feature is great, there are other tons of features available for free which makes it highly suitable for small and medium business.
it is also easy to operate from mobile, so mobility adds the good feature to the software

Cons: As compared to other CRMs like ZOHO, Proper works this software lacks some important features.
Fresh sales also require so manual data input for further data processing which makes the process little tedious.
The software is to be designed more intelligently which gives the reports with complete detailed insights.
Some of the features of the software are still under development phase, so not completely ready for usage.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2018
Rick W.
vp business development
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"freshsales CRM Review"

Comments: To me it is a great task master when setting tasks and reminding me of them as well as the sync with outlook.

Pros: It is very intuitive and easy to use. I have found that even when I open a new function that I have not used before, that within a very short time I can figure it out.

Cons: I don't think there is really anything that is wrong. I have not explored some of the reporting features as much I could.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Vice President of Sales
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"The best!"

Comments: I have used, Zoho, SalesLogix, Salesforce, and many others and this is by far the easiest to use.

Pros: Easy to use and navigate. Unlimited contact database.

Cons: I would like to be able to add and takeaway fields by 1 click, not 3 or 4.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees

"Fresh Sales Review"

Pros: Very easy to use and customize without the nickel and dime costs usually associated with CRM software. My team really loves the automation and drag and drop options for stages, including feedback, congratulating them as they progress forward with their pipeline.

Cons: Sometimes support is slow to respond, but mostly does a good job. Porting data over didn't mesh as well as I would have liked, but didn't expect it to work 100%, never does. Not much to complain about, pretty rock solid affordable CRM.

Maddy P.
Director of Partner Success
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Awesome CRM! Great alternative to SalesForce"

Comments: Overall, the switch to FreshSales has been hugely beneficial for our team. We've become more productive, organized, and are able to report on our sucesses and metrics much more easily to the rest of the company.

Pros: FreshSales is super easy to set-up and doesn't require that you employ a full-time CRM / Rev Ops employee to make updates and configure the platform. The ease of use and accessibility for all members of our team is what sold us. The team also helped us fixed some bugs with the Segment integration, which was crucial for us so all of our data flows automatically.

Cons: The reporting features can be overwhelming / get messy very quickly, so some UI improvements here would be helpful. I also wish the email inboxes / integration with Gmail was more configurable. I want it to mirror my folders in gmail so I can use FS entirely without switching back and forth.

Joseph P.
Operations Manager
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2018

"FreshSales is the Best If You Know What You're Doing"

Pros: FreshSales is a great system that can do a lot of actions and automation. It was very easy to set-up, but I am tech-savvy enough and had a visual of how I wanted it set-up. Once set-up, it makes everything so much easier. Also, there customer service is absolutely amazing!

Cons: - You need to know how you want it built as a processor system.
- It's a customizable system so it would be nice to have some tech knowledge in order to build it
- It takes time for it to become great!

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2018
Desenvolvedor de software
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2018

"A very good CRM software"

Pros: Easily to use, the Freshsales implementation is too easy. And Freshsales helps me a lot to manage my leads and deals.

Cons: Not so far. Also, the API is very complete.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2018
Daniel W.
Daniel W.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2017

"To get as much as you do, for as little as you pay, is a real credit to the Freshsales team."

Comments: An all in one software, that lets you manage, call and email potential and current customers from one place.

Pros: Search - very quickly find what you need
Call - no need for dialling, just press the button! Also with reasonable rates for international calls and did i mention they are recorded?! Perfect for training needs and analysing what does and doesn't work.
Emails - send quickly, from templates and with read receipts. Has that customer just read that emai? Lets call them whilst its fresh
Tasks - Keep your workload managed by, assigning yourself and colleagues tasks with reminders

Cons: Calls - currently there is no way to transfer a call to a colleague
Notifications - occasionally are sent through as soon as the task has been set, not a little before the task is required which would benefit the way i work more.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2017
Chief Customer Officer
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2019

"Clean, Easy to use platform"

Comments: Overall if the cons are fixed, its one of the best platform which requires almost no implementation from a technical person. A Non Tech person can setup the entire CRM for all the functions in the sales team.

Pros: Simple Interface
Detailed Help text and videos
In-portal live Chat Support
Unambiguous pricing
Integration with Freshdesk

Cons: Integrations
Reports
User Access Roles - Few are confusing e.g. Managerial roles

• Reviewed on 18/03/2019
Bryan L.
Realtor and Owner
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Real Estate's Best Kept Secret"

Comments: See my first comments. I'd recommend this all day

Pros: Super easy to use. As a realtor in the business for several years I've tried BoomTown, HubSpot, Follow Up Boss and some others. I stumbled across FreshSales by pure happenstance and fell in love with it. Super intuitive, it integrates to other software easily and the app is flawless. I could go on and on. The pricepoint is also stupid cheap. A customer service rep even reached out to do a personal walkthrough with me.

Cons: What did I like least? The only thing that comes to mind is that I can't go to FreshSales.com to log in, it's a weird URL like FreshSales.io. It's easy enough to bookmark but at first it was kind of annoying.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Petr S.
Petr S.
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Very intuitive crm"

Pros: The CRM is very intuitive and easy to use thanks to automation. I do not have to think about processes. I just use Gmail as usual and sometimes go to Freshsales to convert a contact and add note or deal.

Cons: I did not find anything. Only submitting forms (e.g. notes) should be automated (without clicking on a small "OK" button).

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Chief Executive Officer
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2019

"So much power for the money."

Comments: We are using Freshsales to help us organize and better utilize both our lead / prospect lists and our accounts / pipeline.

Pros: This software is very comprehensive when compared to other sales lead management and CRM tools for a small to mid-sized business. The value is EXCEPTIONAL when the pricing is factored in. So much functionality for such a reasonable investment.

Cons: Very few cons so far. Some outputs which are determined by comparison, might be nice to have the ability to define them in absolute terms with absolute determinations the result. However, in practice, the dynamic nature of the design may turn out to be superior in practice after we level off in the learning curve.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2019
Denis C.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Took a looooonnng time to finally find this CRM"

Comments: I searched high and low for something that would fit my teams needs. I tried free trial after free trial and I can tell you Freshsales offers the best value for your money.

Pros: The price is VERY reasonable for the quality that they deliver.
It has all the options I was looking for. Pipelines, email marketing, tracking emails, and a great mobile app. All for under budget.
I had explored other options (Copper) and this has all that I need for 1/3 of the price.

Cons: Chat support is a nice feature but sometimes can be a bit slow. They do however have a great FAQ and video library which have answered most of my questions.
Just like all software, there's a bit of a learning curve.

Mishel R.
Client relations

"Freshsales review"

Comments: It’s good, I’ve been using for just 2 months now, overall good but would be better with improvements.

Pros: It’s brings tracking sales easier, brings email, notes , reminders all into one place.

Cons: It doesn’t show all of the leads or contacts saved every time you log in, some leads will not be visible , and it’s shows differently when you’re viewing from the app, at the same time. There should be a way to hide unqualified contacts/ leads so that they don’t interfere with the active leads at the same time not needing to delete them. It would be great if there’s a reminder for tasks going overdue and same goes for the contacts that needs to be followed up.

Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Sales Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2019

"Freshsales unifies our emails with a chat system"

Comments: Freshsales is good to be able to better distribute to customers, to manage territories, and to be able to segment them, as well as sales funnels. It is advisable to review the features of your live chat system, since there are many.

Pros: This service is good because it works with a large number of tools for communication with contacts, focusing primarily on classic communication (phone calls) independently, without having to add external contact lists.

Cons: Freshsales does not track influence or resources. The tool for telephone calls does not bring an automated dialing system, and online customer management is quite limited in cataloging and organization options.

Greg G.
Executive Director
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Small, Veteran Support Organzation"

Comments: Our experience has been excellent. We tried out 5 other software packages with various price points and found FreshSales to be the best value.

Pros: Ease of use and #1 is the customer support, it is incredible.

Cons: We cannot edit TAG lists, but use tags. We are hoping this will be revised in the future.

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Adam C.
Senior Business Associate
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2019

"121 Sync Business Development Review"

Comments: We were previously using Zoho CRM to track leads, which was good however when compared to freshsales it just seemed like a ledger for names and addresses with reminders to contact. Freshsales, is more than this in the sense that it allows you to track progress with leads.

Pros: It has an attractive interface.
It allows you to rank contacts and leads [and it does it for you!]
It allows you to track activities: Calls, email threads.
Through all of this it becomes a lot easier to see who is worth pursuing and who is not. That saves me a lot of time!

Cons: Nothing yet! [My boss can see when I'm on an 'extended break' [not really a con]]

• Reviewed on 14/03/2019