• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5

About Gorgias

Gorgias is an all-in-one customer service, customer support, and live chat helpdesk for Shopify, Magento & BigCommerce stores.

Learn more about Gorgias

Claire B.
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Totally changed our customer service"

Comments: I love working with the team at Gorgias and their product! The number of developments I have seen since moving to them 7+ months ago is crazy!

Pros: I love how easy it is to treat our customer service team on this tool - the macro's make it easy to keep brand tone.
It was helpful when we have a couple of other people within the company jumping in to help out with the customer service team to keep ontop of things as they can be allocated out.
The onboarding and support provided by all the team were incredible!

Cons: It can be a little clunky at points, I see a lot of issues online about downtime - although I think as we are in the UK we don't really see this with timezones. It would be good to have a few more 'zendesk' features on there like priority rankings just as when things get escalated to a manager it can be lost in a pool of issues.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Michele R.
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2021

"Loving it so far"

Comments: Gorgias customer support is great. We have the best client success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helps us set up all of our folders and filters. Gorgias has a lot of capabilities to help streamline things so we really like it.

Pros: So far we really like using Gorgias. We just switched from Zendesk and Gorgias has more features- you get a better bang for your buck.

Cons: It's pretty tricky to set up all of the rules and filters. I'm still getting used to it and still get confused. Luckily we have a great client success manager there who takes care of setting up a lot this stuff for us.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2021
Nicole M.
Community Manager
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

"Gorgias is great!"

Comments: With Gorgias we're able to more quickly and seamlessly handle our customer care with few mistakes. Gorgias is a crucial tool in scaling our Customer Care team

Pros: We love that Gorgias is easy to use and integrates with the other softwares we use. Their customer service is also great, and the monthly webinars they host really make me feel like I'm using the product to it's fullest extent. Also, having the option to attend "office hours" for my installation is amazing.

Cons: There is no good way to mass email customers and it's such a pain point. We have had to send several mass communications since using Gorgias- mostly communications concerning COVID shutdowns- and it has been a painstaking process to use other methods for mass email. Please please please create this feature!

Kelsey M.
Customer Success Manager
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Makes my life easier taking care of customers"

Comments: So many benefits to working efficiently with a small team. I love having all the tickets inside one spot where they are easy to manage.

Pros: Gorgias is a game changer for customer service. It makes taking care of customers very easy and efficient. Macros and automations work flawlessly and save so much time.

Cons: I feel like ticket reporting isn't always accurate and their customer care could be faster. Sometimes it takes hours for a issue to get resolved. Also, IG DM's inside Gorgias would be ideal.

Joe S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"easier customer service and management"

Comments: overall a very good experience.

Pros: replacing a cluttered email box that was used by 4 people - gorgias is a brilliant solution.

Cons: setting up workflows can be annoying if you have to use tags, open/close status, etc. doesn't 100% meet our needs

Theo O.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2021

"Great product"

Comments: Very good

Pros: Integration was not easy for a Zoho mail. I like the product though.
Customer service made easy. And a link to the customers profile on shopify.

Cons: Can’t think of anything at the moment...,

• Reviewed on 06/03/2021
Ashley L.
Account Executive
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2017

"We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates"

Comments: Efficiency

Pros: Gorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.

Cons: There is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2017
Lindsey H.
Social Media Consultant
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"Gorgias for Customer Chat"

Comments: Overall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.

Pros: I really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.

Cons: I don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Michael W.
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"Customer Service Software with Shopify Integration"

Comments: It's a great customer service platform that saves a lot of time

Pros: Tagging in Gorgias is great as well as the easy integration with Shopify. You can do a lot of things without leaving the app.

Cons: Sometimes it gets buggy with the integrations and it takes longer than you would like to skip around to different apps

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Kara M.
DTC Coordinator
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Way better than Zendesk"

Pros: Integrations with all our other platforms / software!

Cons: ReCharge integration could be improved in my opinion

Antonio C.
Sr SDR
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2017

"Gorgias has really saved me time."

Comments: I was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.

Pros: Being able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.

Cons: I have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!

• Reviewed on 20/09/2017
Frank T.
Agile Coach
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2017

"Fast, efficient and powerful"

Comments: Gorgias is very easy to setup and to work with. We could customize it quickly to our needs.
It has some powerful features, and macros and integrations are a real time saver.
Thanks to the support staff for answering all our questions and listening to our feedback.
Frequent updates are nice, the software is continuously improving.
We are really happy Gorgias users!

Pros: Custom views and rules.

Cons: Spam filtering.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2017
Megan P.
Marketing
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Gorgias has changed the game"

Pros: This software has really changed the game for our company. We can forward emails and messages from multiple platforms to this one simple location. Additionally, there is the option to compose pre-written responses for FAQs that are easy to tweak as needed once imported into the writing box. It cuts back on so much time and makes managing our customer service so much easier and efficient!

Cons: So far, I have not had issues although I am still new to the software. I am happy with it so far!

Forrest S.
Customer Support Agent
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"Makes communicating with customers a walk in the park!"

Comments: Easy and simple communication amongst company customers.

Pros: I like how Gorgias allows me to organize all the different tickets and also assign tickets to various employees.

Cons: The interface may be my least favorite thing about Gorgias because although it gets the job done, I think that it could have a sleeker, more pleasing to the eye interface.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Love using this! Makes mass emailing a breeze"

Pros: Being at a job where I send out similar emails every single day, it is so nice to be able to customize my emails and shortcuts to optimize my time at work.

Cons: They only thing I can think of that would be bad, is the look of the software. It looks old and outdated.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2018

"an effective auto-expanding text tool"

Pros: Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface. When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow.

With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

• Reviewed on 02/02/2018
Mark V.
Customer Experience Lead
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Gorgias Is Good But Having Severe Issues With Growth"

Comments: It was good in the beginning but the many problems the young platform has have become blaringly obvious as time has gone on.

Pros: Gorgias has a lot of integrated features that are great for our business such as Shopify integration and a great CSAT system that is easy to use and understand.

Cons: Customer service is, unfortunately, not very good. I have been trying to get a resolution for a request to close out a number of tickets that fit into a certain parameter but nothin has been fixed for over 3 weeks. Every time I reach out, I am thrown to someone else who says they cannot help and now I do not get any responses. Their engineering team is having issues keeping up with the many bugs the system has. Also, updates will occur and shut your entire team down without notice. When I reached out about this, they claimed there was no way to give us forewarning the day of regarding possible updates that would impact our customer service productivity.

Michael C.
Senior CX and Operations Manager

"Great Product!"

Comments: The overall experience has been fantastic! Our team is so glad we found Gorgias. It has impacted our team's time in a very psositive way and customers have been very pleased with how quickly we are able to reply to them. Very straight forward.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. It has saved us so much time in replying to emails and tracking our internal records.

Cons: I still struggle to understand Chat and reporting. I feel like there's a lot of potential in both, but eager to better understand how we can best utilize Gorgias.

VP of Innovation
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify"

Comments: User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Pros: Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

Cons: If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2020
Liz D.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"Finally a company that values their customer"

Comments: Gorgias has been great for our needs, and their customer support is one of the best we have across all of the systems we use. I appreciate the direction their development team is headed and look forward to the improvements that are to come.

Pros: Our team has found that this product simplifies the processes we were previously working through. It integrates into the majority of our systems and has improved the customer experience as well as providing enhanced analytics to measure customer satisfaction. I truly appreciate their monthly webinars focused on updates to their system so that our team is able to successfully implement or prepare for these updates. They seem to value customer feedback in improving their product, and they have great communication and customer support.

Cons: There are features I would like to see improved or created. The reality is that some of the integrations that have been missing for our company are launching as they have mentioned these updates in the past two Update Webinars. I really have no other complaints. It has been a great system for us so far.

Candice C.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"Transformed our customer service"

Comments: Our marketing team suggested Gorgias instead of Zendesk. When we started using it our staff fell in love with it. It is a game changer for customer service. We have all our customer service happening in one place. The ability to chat, email, phone, talk on FB messenger, all while we have the customer's shopify sale within the screen is amazing!

Pros: We love the ability to connect multiple channels and house all our customer service in one dashboard. The ability to the trail of past communications is crucial. Tagging others to resolve issues is also a crucial piece for us, as we have staff around the world working together.

Cons: I'm waiting for the IG DM to come on to the platform, it will dramatically help us.

Trevor R.
COO
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"Easy to Learn, Use, & Integrate"

Pros: In addition to having an intuitive UI, the capabilities enable quick responses to improve the customer experience and reporting to drive decision making. The macros and rules are simple to create, the Shopify integration keeps everything in one place, and the satisfaction reporting is easy to follow. The snooze feature is also a great way to ensure inboxes do not fill up and tickets are not forgotten. Whenever questions do arise, the Gorgias team is quick to help and provide demos if needed. The Gorgias team is also very transparent with their roadmap which helps us understand what we can and cannot do, and what may be coming in the near future. In addition to the simple capabilities and integrations, we have also been able to integrate with other apps as needed by doing some back-end work of our own. To cap it all off, Gorgias comes with a logical and transparent pricing structure.

Cons: When a customer reaches out through multiple channels, the merge functionality typically prevents disorganization, however occasionally these are not recognized by default. Some channels are also not compatible to be merged, so they must remain separate. It would also be nice to create bulleted lists in the message like with Gmail.

Adam B.
Systems Administrator
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"From an Admins Perspective"

Comments: Initial setup calls where a bit tedious because technical information was a bit lacking and Gorgias customer support isn't just a phone call away.

Pros: I would have to say cost. While the customer service team enjoys this product and its integrations with our e-commerce platform - cost compared to competition is by far the most important aspect.

Cons: I do not use the product daily or in the same way our customer service team does... That being said the interface and menu system is cluttery. Also, I would have liked to see built in spam controls that rely on something besides a direct gmail integration. The term 'gmail integration' is simply a way to use gmail as the email service provider and not Gorgias itself. Only then can you have trainable spam controls and one location for your spam. It simply duplicates whats already being marked as spam by google. Other platforms have spam controls independent from google.

Stephanie D.
VP of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Gorgias is a Game Changer!"

Pros: Setting up Gorgias was very easy and has completely changed the way we communicate internally, as well as with our customers. I love that we can see all customer and internal communications in a single ticket, so we don't send multiple responses to the same customer if they reach out to us multiple times and we always know where we are at in handling any issues that come our way.

Cons: The only main issue we've had is when recently we ran a segment with The View, where they forwarded customer questions to us with a single email. Since the same email was used, all communications came in on a single thread and it was hard to tell who had been helped and who hadn't. However, I love that Gorgias links tickets together based on the same email so I'm not sure if there is really a resolution there!

Megan M.
Director of Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"Great product!"

Comments: great!

Pros: easy reporting, cheaper than competitors

Cons: difficult to get help "onboarding" after launch, would love to set up a call to chat through how we can be optimizing