Webview review

Sam W.
Operations
Oil & Energy, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My experience with Webview has been a very good one. The platform is very flexible as far as adding and removing monitoring points as our needs change. The reporting function allows me to quickly retrieve and decipher a tremendous amount of data, and the automated report function is priceless. With all of that said, the most valuable part of Webview for me is hands down the customer service. I do not have issues very often, but when I do the team at Webview respond quickly with a resolution. They have also been very accommodating as far as helping me customize my data and keeping me informed of the available services and functions. I believe customer service is what truly sets Webview apart from companies that offer a comparable product.

Pros: I like the flexibility or customization that webview offers, and I find the reporting function to be extremely valuable.

Cons: I would like to interface with the photos on my device, instead of only being able to use a photo taken with webview.

Exactly where Healthcare maintenance needs to go

Reviewed on 09/05/2019
Director, Property Management
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have decided to go with Webview enterprise wide. We have over 4,000,000 square feet with critical care hospitals and have found, through much testing, that Webview will make us more efficient and lower risk to our patients and staff.

Pros: Webview does not tell me how I should set up my maintenance processes and procedures. They work with me to ensure the we are using the software to enhance what we do. I can let Webview do the tedious and essential work of reviewing responses and telling me where there may be a potential issue. I can then deal with it before it becomes a problem.

Cons: There are a lot of options that must be evaluated.

Webveiw reveiw

Reviewed on 09/05/2019
Daniel M.
Foreman
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The performance and ease of access is overall really nice and being able to get support is great.

Pros: I like the quick app opening, also I like the ability to track work orders for each of my teammates. Being able to assign and move work orders around as needed is beneficial to keeping things moving .

Cons: All the guys have to sign in to each individual module. This causes a work flow problem as they switch back and forth between w/o's and PM's through out the day.

Best program I've used for Power Plants, Daily, Weekly, Monthly Rounds are great tools.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017
Keith T.
Control Room Operator
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Plant Operators make rounds twice a day and log data points that are not captured on the DCS system. We also use the electronic Log Book which is great for looking up events.

Pros: Web View allows us to store and track data for review, extremely helpful tool for Power Plants. Extremely helpful to keep up with our Environmental compliance.

Great product that makes it easy for users to get access!

Reviewed on 08/11/2017
William C.
Site Manager
Oil & Energy
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: One stop location for a lot of our site reports, data and logs.

Pros: The ability for contractors to submit reports online. After submitted, everyone with permission can access the reports

Cons: Custom reports should be easier to make. Currently I need support from the MSI to get some of the reports I need.

Great product and support!

Reviewed on 16/05/2019
Boyd V.
Sr. Process Specialists
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our experience was great. Had exceptional customer services and support from the initial implementation process to resolving any operational issues that came up.

Pros: The software allows team members to communicate effectively with all levels of management. We’re able to recognize issues and address them much better than before.

Cons: Takes some practice to get comfortable with the format. Users need good computer skills and additional training for effective results.

Good information

Reviewed on 16/05/2019
Steve L.
Stationary Engineer
Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very easy to use. Has a lot of information to read and use.

Cons: It runs a little slow. Need easier access.