About Zeetaminds

Anyone can easily manage screens with Zeetaminds Digital Signage CMS. Push content to one or more displays in less than 30 seconds.

Learn more about Zeetaminds

Pros:

Simple and compact design , Easy to use and handle.

Cons:

Mid term on learning curve. Refreshing the player with new cfg kinda tricky.

Zeetaminds ratings

4.8
5.0
4.7
4.9

9.6/10

Zeetaminds has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 97 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Zeetaminds before?

Srikaanth P.
Srikaanth P.
Managing Director in India

Very good platform

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Overall a good product ,Good support from zeetaminds team , it can be used for any level of business

Cons:

Frankly Didnt come through any problem till now , we can correct it by reaching out to zeeta minds

4 years ago

Appreciate your kind feedback. Thank You!

Technology Associate in India
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees

Good Digital Signage Software Corporate Communications

5 2 years ago

Comments: Amazing product and extra good support.

Pros:

Ease of use of Zeetaminds CMS and the apps like twitter and news apps which ensures that our content on screens is fresh all the time. Also, the personalised training provided was quite helpful.

Cons:

It addresses our use case. Not much I can think of.

Aniseto junior C.
Technical Director in Samoa

Awesome Software

3 2 years ago

Comments: very easy to use and i love it!!

Pros:

Easy to use and straight forward set-up but customer services is the best. support replies back within mins of request for most of our requests.

Cons:

Still heaps of functions to be added to make software more user friendly. also, mobile app needs further development for administrators that are on the go all the time.

Mariano S.
Customer Service Representative in Argentina

Easy, solid and offline mode

5 last year

Comments: I had an amazing treatment of their customer service, I felt I was talking to my colleague or teammate asking for guidance on this software. Was helpful, fast, easy to use.
Not just my seller was amazing, also the software was exactly what I was looking for. At first, became hard to me explain to a browser what I needed and It wasn't the first option that appeared. I wish it was, I have could solved my problem quicker.

Pros:

- You can set up easily - Offline mode - Lot of configurations - Multiplatform

Cons:

- Mid term on learning curve - Refreshing the player with new cfg kinda tricky. But still solid.

last year

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback :)

Gustav A.
Head of Digital Scania Hong Kong in Hong Kong
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

Easy to use and great functionality

5 2 years ago

Comments: Excellent support and very very responsive. Even implemented the changes needed to work in our network without any delay.

Pros:

Ability to present many different formats and easy to understand and use.

Cons:

It has no support for screen mirror support. So the signage screens cannot be used for adhoc presentations if needed.

2 years ago

Thank You so much for your feedback. Your appreciation means a lot to our team.

Ajay M.
Director in Nepal

Impressive and Value for Money

5 10 months ago

Pros:

Ease of use and customization. Excellent Support.

Cons:

Need stable internet connectivity for transition videos.

Vicky V.
Vicky V.
Product Marketing Specialist in India
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees

Simple and Most Powerful CMS for Digital Signage

5 9 months ago

Comments: Zeetaminds is our solution partner for our Amkette Android Digital Signage Players.
We've done 1000+ implementations together and so far as we have wonderful experience in terms of quality and support of the solution.
Together we've failure rate of less than 0.1%.

Pros:

Zeetaminds solution stands out in the industry due to easy yet most powerful functionality with the features to meet all the requirements from basic to professional level.

Cons:

Integration of Zeetaminds solution with Amkette Android Digital Signage Players is super easy and so far as we didn't find any limitations.

Viet N.
Chairman & CEO in Vietnam

Excellent Smart Signage Software

5 11 months ago

Comments: useful smart signage platform with pack of good features and excellent after sale support.

Pros:

- User friendly with packs of features and useful functions. - Integrated with CANVA for design features. - Open centralised platform on cloud, so easy to implement and support.

Cons:

There's none that I do not like about this software.

Changsub L.
Director in Malaysia

Simple and Clean

5 6 months ago

Comments: User interface is straight forward and easy to learn for new user.

Pros:

Canva integration gives a good option for content creation and deployment.

Cons:

Overall, the software is stable and easy to use. It will be good if there are more device control features.

Milind K.
CEO in India

Excellent Digital Signage Product

5 last month New

Pros:

Very simple to use. Don’t need software engineer to setup and maintain.

Cons:

There is no facility for creating inventory of various screens and allow sales people to mange it.

Enrique R.
Ad men in Brazil

Best cost. Greats Features

5 2 years ago

Comments: In my problem with orientation, the supoort has an intensive follow and try resove in all possible ways. At the end I decide change the box model and the problem was resolved.

Pros:

The sistem its very stable. 100% uptime anr running very well. The customer service its awesome. Very fast and resolute. Features of soft are complete.

Cons:

In some models of Android boxes the portrait mode doesn't work. (Maybe this its'n a problem of Zeetaminds and it's a limitation of the box) Nothing more.

Abner S.
SEO in Nicaragua
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

Simple the Best option

5 2 years ago

Comments: An excellent support and training

Pros:

I searched and tested many of many digital signage sotware platform and found zeetaminds tbe best option and value.

Cons:

Just need improve mobile app, more interactive.

Derek C.
Marketing Director in US

Digital Signage

5 3 years ago

Comments: I researched digital signage software for three months and nearly 'settled' on another brand when I discovered Zeetaminds and I'm glad I found them before pulling the trigger. I've had multiple installs in both landscape and portrait mode and happy with all of them.

Pros:

I seldom require support but when I've needed help the Zeetaminds had been there with an answer much faster than any one else I've used in this industry.

Cons:

The client app for touch screen devices is different installation than for not touch screen devices. Really not that big a deal for me but it would be nice to align to a single app. I'm sure they had their reasons. Either way, both are solid apps.

3 years ago

Happy to hear such a great response. It keeps us motivated. Thank You Derek :)

Khader K.
CEO in India
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees

Best DOOH software ever

5 last year

Comments: The most best people behind sucess , as well as they all are so motivated they consider every error as challenge .

Pros:

Ease to use , automated audit , perfect on all time. Very rarely we see the errors and that also support resolves in minutes.

Cons:

Android and developers can’t be predicted about updated versions . So if the updates are in line. And if the same is reaveled to users that makes us better in buying hardwares and updates versions

Chief Technology and Operations Officer in Trinidad & Tobago

Excellent Platform for start you Digital Signage Business

4 2 years ago

Comments: I can now run signage on a wider variety of platforms and start making a digital signage a full-time investement.

Pros:

I find the platform to be versatile, responsive and quite simple to use.

Cons:

I haven't been able to use the CMS app for some reason but to be fair I haven't spoken to support about it as yet. Otherwise, I can't find any real reason to complain.

Bilal K.
IT Systems Administrator in Saudi Arabia

Digital Signage Solution

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall is it a very user friendly piece of software that helps to centrally manage the signage TVs.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and there is flexibility to use it either on premises or the cloud based solution. It also works on windows and android systems. Works with LG and Samsung SoC based Signage TVs. Very easy to setup and make screens live in short time.

Cons:

It still has room for improvement like quality of life improvements. We need an option to select all items in playlist and set the duration timer. The default timer is 10 seconds and each image needs to be edited if the playlist contains a lot of images. It can also have a feature lets say in media library to have folders and playlists can create a template to "watch" folders and play what ever content is in there even after the contents of said folder is changed. This allows us not to constantly have to change/update the playlist everytime there is new content.

3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the review Bilal. We took your feedback very seriously and implemented setting the default time for each image in the playlist. It is available in "Preferences" in setting tab. Will always strive to do better :)

Ramesh M.
Operations Team in India

Best Software for DOOH

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Extremely useful features for DOOH like Multi-User feature, Content Expiry, Proof Of Play reports, Media replace are offered at a reasonable price point. The software works like magic and is extremely stable. I strongly recommend for any DOOH company or anyone for that matter to try Zeetaminds if you need a Digital Signage Software. The team is extremely helpful at each and every stage.

Cons:

They keep adding features periodically and updates are done automatically. So, not much to complain about.

3 years ago

Thanks for the review Mani. Our main focus is DOOH and Retail. So, when we get a super positive response from a DOOH agency, it is a celebration for Zeetaminds.

Monika S.
Partner in India
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

User Friendly Software

5 11 months ago

Comments: Its a good Company to deal with.

Pros:

It is user friendly. Easy to navigate & upload content.

Cons:

Integration can be improved. It has this feature at the moment but it can be improved in future.

Swathi R.
Entrepreneur in India
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

A right mode of advertisement

5 3 years ago

Comments: I am able to showcase my services and products involved in my industry which is a right way or to say this is an easy way of communicating to my customers

Pros:

It is very easy to use and you can do it from any place or anywhere, the quality is good and most importantly the people involved are too good. It is very useful for me.

Cons:

I don't feel anything least except if we could function off line

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Swathi.

Raghavendra B.
Asst. Manager - Facilities in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Nice Product

5 3 years ago

Comments: Using since 3 years, good support services and immediate rectification.

Pros:

Integration Part, can be mix any kind of media.

Cons:

Dash board to be improvised by graphically.

3 years ago

Thanks for being our long-term customer. Appreciate your feedback. We shall keep enhancing our signage platform.

VP Products in Hong Kong
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

Great service and great team

5 3 years ago

Comments: Very experience so far. No downtime to speak off.

Pros:

Very easy to use the CRM. Very easy to get started. Team was able to customize certain things as per our requirements. Has kept on improving and adding features at no additional cost. The team behind this is very proactive and on the ball.

Cons:

Would like some features that are yet not implemented. Team is working on them, so let's see.

3 years ago

I guess you meant to say "CMS". Auto correct can be difficult sometimes ;) Thanks for taking the time to review Zeetaminds. Means a lot!

Denis O.
Sales and Marketing Director in Zimbabwe

Definitely worth it!

4 last year

Comments: Zeetaminds has given us a cost effective means to manage our Digital Advertising Screens. We reveiwed a number of CMS programs and found them to either be over priced or over complicated. Zeetaminds provides a means to manage content effectively within a relatively simple framework. Whilst some features have taken a while to get our heads around, the Zeetaminds team has always been readily availble to answer questions and assist with solving possible problems.

Pros:

Cost Effective Great Support Playback Reporting

Cons:

Some features could be made simpler to use.

Miguel W.
Technical Administrator in Zimbabwe
Design, 2-10 Employees

Zeetamind review

5 3 years ago

Comments: I'd say it's going good & Zeetaminds is special and is good going forward

Pros:

Very efficient and brings a new & modern way to making advertising very effective

Cons:

It could do with more options in scheduling to operating in a variable & suitable way to one's liking and should be more user friendly for us when we need to rename a channel

3 years ago

We will take note on the point of Ease of Use. This quarter our development team is focused on enhancing the user Experience on Zeetaminds Platform. Always appreciate critical reviews as it helps us to improve.

Kannan A.
Business Development Executive in United Arab Emirates
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Simple and Valued Solution

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Simple and compact design , Easy to use and handle

Cons:

Need more upgrades likes Emergency data pushing , Audio Streaming .

Ali R.
project manegar in Iraq
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Services CMS

5 last year

Comments: Wonderful experience, and we will spread the service to many institutions

Pros:

The speed of the site and the abundance of services

Cons:

Nothing I like little thanks everything is good

last year

Thanks a lot Ali :) Means a lot to the team.