Brushfire Reviews

by Brushfire Technology

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.4/5
    4.8/5

About Brushfire

At Brushfire, its our goal to be the go-to ticketing and registration platform our clients deserve. We're a good fit for you!

Learn more about Brushfire

Gary C.
Assessment and Operations Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Awesome customer service that backs up a great product"

Pros: Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help
Exactly what we need for our event planning

Cons: Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Mikel H.
Marketing Director
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees

"Absolutely Incredible."

Comments: My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

Pros: I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

Cons: I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Christina L.
She Rises Conference Director
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2017

"We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers"

Comments: We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Pros: Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Cons: Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2017
Brandon H.
Youth Pastor
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"Easy Event Registration"

Comments: We use Brushfire for all of our camps, retreats, and other events with costs associated.

Pros: Brushfire makes it extremely easy for people to register for events as well as manage those registrations and communicate with registrants.

Cons: Setting up registrations is deep and can be complicated with a pretty steep learning curve. However, there is excellent customer support that can help users through the process.

by Brushfire Technology on 01/05/2020

Thanks for the kind words! We're looking forward to partnering with you and all of your events!

• Reviewed on 30/04/2020
Beth G.
Operations Director
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Why we switched to Brushfire"

Comments: The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

Pros: The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

Cons: We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

Scott M.
Event Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"What A Great Team To Work With!!"

Comments: We had been looking for something that would link to our Square account, and Brushfire exactly fit the bill for that! In addition to solving that problem, anytime I had a question or wanted our online forms to do just a little something different, the Brushfire team was willing and able to do what we needed in order to make our event a success! Great team!

Pros: I loved the fact that our attendees could go online, choose the events they were going to attend, and pay for everything right then and there! It was awesome!

Cons: I really didn't have any drawbacks to using this software!

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Scott, thanks for the review!

Jeffrey F.
Secretary And everything else
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Just flat out Awesome Sofware and Support"

Comments: BrushFire is very easy to use and Setup they Helped me create out event in No time Flat. There Support People are just awesome and very helpful

Pros: I like the Ease of setup and Reporting. the Customer support is Outstanding

Cons: The Groups Function Needs to Be 1 and above not 2
The Documents could use a refresher

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Jeffrey, thank you! Updates are coming soon!

Lasky S.

"camping in zambia"

Comments: it has been difficult to receive funding

Pros: easy to use but my organisation has never received anything it is even difficult to explain that we have benefited anything from Brushfire

Cons: accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Lasky, we're sorry you've found Brushfire difficult. Visit http://get.brushfire.help to talk to our team!

Natalie W.
Theatre Arts Director
Performing Arts, 51-200 Employees

"Brushfire Review "

Comments: My overall experience with Brushfire has been great! I would like to learn more about Brushfire because I believer my frustrations with brushfire are things I do not know about the program.

Pros: What I like most about this software is the price and customer service.

Cons: What I like least about this software is the app.

by Brushfire Technology on 18/12/2019

Thank you, Natalie! We're releasing updates to the app soon!

Kourtney V.
Conference Director
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2020

"Have An Event? Brushfire IS the BEST Option"

Comments: Brushfire has the most helpful staff. We had an amazing experience using this software. We have used other software like eventbrite and we had SUCH a better experience with Brushfire. They are affordable, helpful, and the sotfware is great.

Pros: Easy to use . Functionality is amazing!

Cons: At times it ran a little slow, but nothing too inconvenient

• Reviewed on 12/03/2020
Robert B.
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2017

"Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations"

Pros: I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues. Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Cons: ..............................................................................................................

• Reviewed on 26/05/2017
Patti C.
Marketing Specialist
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2017

"Best ticketing service available"

Comments: Easy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.

Pros: I can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.

Cons: It doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2017
Juliette B.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Next level platform!"

Comments: Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

Pros: I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

Cons: It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Lori M.
Finance Director
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Brushfire Software"

Pros: We use Brushfire for ticketing for a number of events every year. The software is easy to set up and use. The fees are more reasonable than some other options that we looked at. It's very customizable to different events, different venues and different prices or add-on's within an event. We have utilized the coupon codes for special offers and I the reports are helpful for tracking income, attendees and for making settlement on shows that are based on doors sales or percentages of door sales. We also use the Brushfire app to "check in" people to an event, using mobile phones or ipads.

Cons: It would be helpful for the email confirmations you receive to include the event name along with the event number.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Lindsey B.
Communications Director
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it."

Comments: Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

Pros: I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

Cons: The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

Accounts Receivable Manager
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2018

"We use this for payments of special event tickets and ongoing donations & student deposits"

Comments: Flexible registrations and ease of reports. Ease of refunds.

Pros: Very versatile - ticket registrations, payments, easy to refund, downloads into excel. Love the ease of reporting & use.

Cons: Only one email can be set up to receive the alerts & immediate payments for each event. This isn't a big concern for myself but we have so many different departments using the software it is more complex for us because there are so many users. Love it though. Anyone can log in and find their own reports so this isn't a major con.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2018
Jonathan K.
Admin Assistant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand. "

Comments: I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

Pros: I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

Cons: The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

Hannah E.
Associate Director
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2017

"We love Brushfire. They feel like family."

Pros: Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Cons: Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2017
Rachel K.
Events Associate
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!"

Comments: It is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)

Pros: We are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!

Cons: There are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.

Valerie S.
Accounting Support/Purchasing
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!"

Comments: Offering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.

Pros: Great reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports!
Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.

Cons: Some visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional.

Liv G.
Conference Registrations Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"Next level features and service!"

Pros: Brushfire took what was many complex processes for our team and were able to simplify them into an admin/user-friendly and flexible setup. We are able to adjust and manipulate events and data as required and the web-based nature of this software makes it accessible anywhere (including your phone!). The Brushfire team are outstanding in their commitment to our organisation winning and moving forward at every stage of the process and provide continual support especially when implementing new features or developing function areas.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Natalie H.
Administrative Assistant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Support is a great quality! "

Comments: Keeping track of attendees and campers and able to reports very quickly

Pros: We have had some very complicated events and they have walked me through each event with ease. Pulling reports is easy. Re-creating recurring events is great.

Cons: Attaching documents to emails would be a nice feature. I know that we can do a link to a document but some things would be nice as an attachment.

Intern
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Brushfire: Making Registration Less of a Firestorm"

Comments: We used Brushfire once, but it was exactly what we needed. The team is very supportive and gives you exactly what you ask for, provided you can give them the information they need. Highly recommended.

Pros: Brushfire is a program that allows you to organize an event that requires registration, ticketing, and seating. It's built specifically for religious organizations and ministrations, and we used it to set up a small benefit concert for our church. We merely had to plug in all the necessary info, such as event date, pricing, and seating, and from there the Brushfire team did most of the work. The pricing is fair, and there are only two price models, so it's simple enough. It's exactly what it sounds like, and it's great.

Cons: The Brushfire team builds the registration site for you, which I appreciated very much, but I do wish we could have had greater involvement in how to actual registration site looked.

by Brushfire Technology on 13/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words! Be on the lookout for some new updates that will let you handle more of the process. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Starla M.
Administrative Specialist
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Brushfire is THE answer to your ticket management needs."

Comments: The customer service is absolutely amazing. When emailing questions, response time is almost immediate and if you need to chat in person, that is an easy process as well.

Pros: Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

Cons: For choosing seats at banquet-style round tables, we were not able to use Brushfire because you could not choose a seat AT the table. You had to go to a different screen and choose a seat--with all the seats in a row. We would LOVE to see this feature added so that we can use Brushfire for all our needs.

Russ L.
Director: Gateway Conference & Blessed Life TV
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2017

"Brushfire has made managing three distinct events - very easy and very organized. "

Comments: The ease of managing three distinct events with very different registration needs. Brushfire met the complex need with an easy, user-friendly solution.

Pros: The fast customer service response, the clarity, ease and logic of working within the software to design your reg and reporting needs.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2017