Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5

About Status Hero

Status Hero is a work communication tool that turns async check-ins and project management data into concise, insightful reports.

Learn more about Status Hero

Alessio R.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"Keeps me up to date with the team"

Pros: Status Hero helps me keep track of what my team is doing. The Slack integration is really well done and it's easy to check-in.

Cons: I'd like more integrations with external tools, and I'd love for Status Hero to become a full-fledged tool to handle leaves as well.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018
Hayley M.
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"Status Hero is a great Time Clock replacement"

Comments: This is nice to have for our small remote team. It is likely most beneficial to our boss, so he can see everything at a glance, but it's helpful to us as well so we can help on projects or ask for help when needed.

Pros: The program is very simple. I love that we get a notification every morning to check in if we haven't done so already, and that we get a daily and weekly update of everyone on the team. It works well for us because we all work remotely, and we can see what everyone else on the team is doing and if they need any help with anything. I also like that it asks how you are feeling; it's a great way to keep our mental health in check.

Cons: I don't like that there's not just a check in option. In our business, if you're available but not currently working on something, you can be away from the office. I'd like to be able to put something like, "here if you need me" instead of typing it in the same way every single day in our slow times. I'd also like to see an automated version, with typical "work hours" since everyone is different.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
Marise P.
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Status Hero Review"

Comments: Organisational efficiency can be now easily monitored because of this software.

Pros: Status hero is an app that tracks activities and performance of a given individual or a group of individuals. It is extremely effective in tracking team member performance to give an idea of the level of efficiency as well as the contribution of each member. It provides a user friendly experience to new users as it is extremely easy to work with.

Cons: It requires a very good internet connection to work smoothly.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019