After reviewing and trialling several online systems, I'd almost given up hope, till I found TuriTop

Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Andrew N.
Co-owner & Tour Guide
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I needed a system that was affordable, (without silly high commissions) that was easy for clients to book with (not a deterrent or hindrance to the booking process). It also needed to be flexible and customisable with a responsive support service. All this I found in TuriTop. I really like the TuriTop user interface - it make it easy for a client to book with us.
TuriTop also allows us to do resource management effectively:
* showing our availability
* preventing over-booking
* allowing enquiries to be made and then later confirmed
* allowing us to manage multiday tours and handle accommodation requests
After a long look, aside from TuriTop, I couldn't find an affordable, flexible system that would do this.

Cons: If you want to do something out of the ordinary or unexpected (from the software vendor's perspective) then it can take a while and some effort to understand and communicate exactly what you want. This is the same for any system; however many either don't have the flexibility and customisation capabilities, or they require expensive professional services. That said, this has all been achievable with some patience (on both sides - mine and TuriTop's). And it has been done without crazily high professional service fees.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

Hi Andrew and thank your for your kind words. We work hard every day to offer the best support we can give and be as flexible as possible to satisfy our customer's needs. We sincerely hope to start a good business relationship. Regards.

Easy to use for start ups

Reviewed on 11/09/2016
Ronan M.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It seems basic but it does all that you need and ideal when you need to be up and going quickly and they can solve most issues by email.

Pros: Ease of use for lots of different staff. very good value too.

Cons: The back end could be a little better but they are making improvements all the time.

by TuriTop on 11/09/2016

Thank you for your review and feedback. Your nice words give us even more energy to build the best possible product.

In a few words, Turitop is fantastic since the first contact.

Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Vítor D.
CO-CREATOR
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Fast and flexible deployment of a booking widget with a high value for the money.

Pros: Turitop is flexible, yet simple. It allows small as well as big operators to fastly implement a very reliable booking system, which can easily be customised to special needs. As always the support is the best part of any product or service. And in this domain Turitop is just awesome. Turitop is in fact the first booking widget company that I worked with that offered me the possibility of developing some kind of functionality for an additional fee. This is just great, because in our case we are always ready to pay a bit more for some more value. And as we are talking about price, it is important to say that this is the best value for the money that you can get for such a great support, for so many cool features and for a lot of flexibility:

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

We are so glad that you like our system. We work really hard to offer the best service possible and we are really happy to see this reflected on your review.

Good booking software, professional and easy to use.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016
Gijs O.
PR manager
Customer Support

Comments: We are a while on the booking software market and turitop did the job. Easy setup and integration.
Fast, friendly and helpful customer service.
Simple bookingscreen for the clients, 2 clicks and done.
Fair prices, we use the L package (2000 bookings a month) which is more than enough for us.
Very important, no annoying pre- and after sales sellers.
We gave overall 4 stars, while the season just starts for us and have to experience more information.
In the summer probably we will turn the 4* into 5* as the software is very promising.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to mantain and improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. Many thanks for your kind words.

Cheap, simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 04/12/2015
Stevie P.
Customer Support

Comments: From all the systems I have tested and used, TuriTop has the most user friendly interface. It is very easy and quick to edit and adjust settings.
It's a simple system which worked for us. It is not as in-depth as some other reservation systems out there, although features are getting added all the time.
It is not entirely bug free (for us anyway), though the customer service is amazing and any issues get immediate attention.
A simple, easy to use system with great customer service and great value compared to the larger companies on the web. Highly recommended.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

Thank you so much for your honesty and great review. We are currently developing new areas to improve our products and improve customer satisfaction.

Easy to use and friendly staff to help!!

Reviewed on 15/02/2016
Salih B.
Tour operator
Customer Support

Comments: I'm new at using the Turitop and still in the process of adding my products to my account. Any time I need help I find Val just there and ready to help me. They repons to the needs of whatever is possible. If what you need is not there on thier producst Val gets back to you in a short time and solve the issue with being creative. So far so good :) I will like to leave another review once when my products are on sale and I would like to share the diffrence between before and after working with Turitop. Muchas gracias Val.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

We are really glad that you decided to work with us. This is what makes our work worth the effort: the customer satisfaction. Honestly, we are just there to help with whatever you need.

Great reservations back office

Reviewed on 11/12/2015
Eloi M.
Customer Support

Comments: We started using Turitop with one tour company and now we have implemented it for our 3 tour companies, it's easy to use for us and for the travellers, they make improvements every month and listen to your recommendations. We are extremely happy with this booking system as we were using prestashop before and now we use wordpress, as we are able to have an external booking system. The customer service is extremely efficient and they always get back to us promptly. Totally worth it, we recommend it!

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

The team here at TuriTop is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we¿re proud to be side by side working with customers to improve our product.

Neptuno Sea Company are using this great booking system since its beginning.

Reviewed on 04/01/2016
Domingo C.
Customer Support

Comments: Good professional people. Good service and they have a quickly support service. Turitop booking system is a great software that helps us to increase more clients through our website.
Never we had problems with Turitop and ever resolve our questions in hours.
Good election if you need a easy and useful booking system. Neptuno Sea Company recommend 100% this booking system.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our booking system. We're happy that you enjoyed your experience and we're looking forward to help you whenever you need us to.

Lots of posibilities for less money

Reviewed on 19/07/2017
German O.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy bookings for my custmers of tours and activities, and fast way to insert its tabs on my webpages

Pros: I like the possibility to mix rooms, tours, and other bookings in just one system. It also great how fast you can create a new product and bring it to a web page.

Cons: You have to pay to have your tours integrated with viator or other api chanels, big amounts.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

Thank you so much for your great review. Our philosophy is to offer a great service for the best deal of money. We hav made some changes and now you don't have to pay any extras for any integration. We will keep on working to improve our product.

Very glad to choose TuriTop

Reviewed on 09/12/2015
Ekaterina L.
Customer Support

Comments: I installed the TuriTop booking system in my website http://divingatlantis.com and I am glad that I chose this company. It was easy to integrate, the webmaster helped me in everything that was not clear for me. Thank you, Valierij, for the good job you've done. The booking system is working perfectly.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

We are so glad to hear you say that. We will keep on working hard to offer you the best user experience.

Would´ want to be without the product and quick and efficient service from the Turitop team.

Reviewed on 08/02/2016
Wendie G.
Customer Support

Comments: For 2 years we have seen amazing results from the Turitop service. It is easy for customer use and the back office programme is very manageable.

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Wendie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We will be here whenever you need help.

Early experience using the booking program = Easy to get started and very helpful support!

Reviewed on 09/12/2015
Audun O.
Customer Support

Comments: Keep on the good work!

by TuriTop on 31/12/2018

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience. We hope to keep working to improve our product.