Filter by:

• Overall

About Vagaro

Use Vagaro Salon, Spa & Fitness Software to get booked, process payments, send reminders and market your business. Starts at £25/month.

Learn more about Vagaro

Showing 2,611 reviews

Kim F.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great Software for Yoga Studios

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I had some major concerns out of the gate but after calling, and speaking with a few representatives, my issues were solved. I am enjoying my experience and happy there is a software that takes care of the basic yoga studio needs at a great price.

Pros:

The software offers the functionality that I mainly need to run my business. I like how easy it is for students to sign up and purchase packages.

Cons:

It would be best if the student/customer was prompted to buy a package or membership, as they booked a class. Instead, you have to give each class a price (like a drop-in class) and let them buy that single class or hope that they discover the packages/membership page before that. Also, some of the wording during the booking process for customers could be changed or deleted all together. I also feel the dashboard, on the backend, is a bit busy and could use some navigational rework to be more use case friendly.

Alternatives Considered: Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: Needed more functionality at a lower price point.

Switched From: Wix

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Less expensive and I don't like the calendar app that Mindbody offers.

Jasmen B.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Ive tried Others and came right on back

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Amazing

Pros:

It takes 1 day to train my new employees how to use it so time is money and if it takes too much time to figure it out.

Cons:

Cloud based so we NEED wifi in order to operate well. Since our building is older, it can be iffy sometimes.

Michael S.
stylist-owner in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

GOD send

5 4 months ago

Comments: For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Pros:

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Cons:

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Michele M.
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

4 7 months ago

Comments: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Pros:

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Cons:

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Alternatives Considered: Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Switched From: Phorest

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

7 months ago

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana B.
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

4 9 months ago

Comments: Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pros:

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Cons:

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Alternatives Considered: Square Appointments, Booker and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Switched From: Schedulicity and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

9 months ago

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Sara S.
owner/studio suite stylist in US

Great Booking System

5 12 months ago

Comments: It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Pros:

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Cons:

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services. Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

Alternatives Considered: SalonBiz and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: To include retail sales and better service options.

Switched From: DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Recommended by my salon coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

12 months ago

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Autumn M.
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great App for your business.

5 last year

Comments: My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Pros:

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Cons:

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

last year

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Jennifer C.
hairstylist in US
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

vagaro

5 last year

Comments: Everything has always been great since i have been using this app.
I have tried others and this is the BEST in my opinion!

Pros:

I love how easy this app is.. My clients LOVE the reminders and I LOVE I don't have to send them! Through COVID this company has been amazing!!!

Cons:

I love everything I haven't had any issues at all..

Alternatives Considered: Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: The salon I was in switched to this and we all went in on it and i have been happy with it.

Switched From: Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: very easy to use. The price is great ..and the appointment reminders are awesome

last year

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Tammy M.
Salon Coordinator in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Exactly what our salon has been looking for!

4 last year

Comments: Overall, Vagaro has saved me so much time as the salon coordinator. It has made things that used to be tedious, time-consuming, and ineffective so simplified. Our out-dated system had limited options on many things. The auto-texting for reminder's (previously we did all reminders by calling clients) saved out life. It has saved us on no-show appts, clients showing up at wrong times, etc. We have even saved $ on the amount of appt cards we use because client's just want the text message instead of a physical card.

Pros:

SO USER FRIENDLY! Our stylist's were so intimidated by getting a new software, especially after using the same, outdated one for over 15 + years. Many of them aren't the most tech-savvy individuals, but it took hardly any time at all the train them on the system. They LOVE having the ability to see their schedules from the personal smart phone/ tablet when they aren't at work. Our client's LOVE their texting reminders.

Cons:

One of the main things I do wish were able to be customized would be on the daily ticket sheets we print each day. I would like to edit the amount of history for each client that is shown so that multiple pages do not print out for each client. The font is small and so i have to print it to be larger and then it ends up printing multiple unnecessary pages out.

Alternatives Considered: Meevo 2

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: We really wanted the stylist's to be able to see their schedules at home, and also wanted the texting reminder's available to our clients.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Price point was much better fit for our salon, as well as user- friendliness & easily navigable.

last year

Hi Tammy, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Christy C.
Salon Owner in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

I love the format of the software

4 2 years ago

Comments: I love that I do not need other services like Demand Force or Square for invoices and Gift Card Sales when using Vagaro. I can now customize Vargaro to do the same things in 1 software and in 1 payment per month!

Pros:

I love that the software is able to customized to my salon company needs. I love the email and text message marketing. I am still learning the program and all the add on services available. This month my 2 favorite features have been the invoice capability to be able to sell products to our clients while shut down for 30 days and then the ability to email & text clients of the current status of the salon closure.

Cons:

Reports are either not as detailed as I need or trying to pull collected information. For example, I wish I could pull a list of new clients who visited our company last month. I also wish I could mas tag a group of clients like tag all customers who bought "Color and haircut" or a specific product. Ability to mass tag would give my more marketing power as I listed in what I love most about the software.

Alternatives Considered: Meevo 2 and Envision Salon & Spa

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: Envision Cloud does not have a protected IP at it's lowest tier price!

Switched From: Envision Salon & Spa

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: The biggest reason was the low cost and the protected IP.

2 years ago

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Michelle B.
Owner/Founder in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Vagaro Cares About Customer Service/Support

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall experience, great value for what they offer, outstanding customer service/support that you can actually talk to over the phone and money maker option.

Pros:

The fact that I can get a LIVE human being on the phone to help me with just about anything I need relating to the site. The folks in customer care and always patient, kind and helpful...even when I have grumpier days. Grateful to these wonderful beings!

Cons:

Well, I really would like it to integrate with a virtual receptionist like www.ruby.com As my business has grown, I'd love to be able to have this feature available to further help myself and my clientele. I also would prefer that the booking function automatically NOT allow for a customer to book sections that I've blocked off for time in between clients. The customer sees something different from what I see right now regarding this piece and we need to be on the same page with this.

Alternatives Considered: Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: They didn't offer human customer support. They only offered email support. Other companies have lost my business when they don't have an actual person I can reach with a question about how to use their software. This is an important piece for ANY business to have. A.I. or a bot isn't the same and actually cheapens the quality of ANY experience with a company I'm trusting to help me with a critical part of my business...online booking of my clients.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: By the time Schedulicity came out, I was already with Vagaro. Appointments Plus had some great offerings but they nickel and dime you for things like text reminder for your clients which, as a solo practitioner, can really add up and hurt my bottom line.

2 years ago

Hi Michelle, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Scott S.
Stylist and Colorist / Booth Renter in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Total salon management suite at a very reasonable price.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Since I am independent contractor and responsible for booking my own appointments, this really frees up a lot of time that I would have to spend on the phone booking and confirming appointments. Also helps me keep track of so many aspects of my business so I know at a glance what needs to be addressed, how and when. I have considered using other options and even signed up for a couple of trials but in the end I have stayed with Vagaro because nothing else has impressed me enough to switch.

Pros:

Many available features and you only pay for what you need to use. Very intuitive interface and comprehensive online tutorials to help if you need help. I work in a salon with others who don't use salon management software and still do everything "old school". I am amazed at how much more time they spend on the things that Vagaro simply takes care of for me such as allowing my clients to book their own appointments online 24/7 and sending reminders and confirming appointments. I keeps track of my retail inventory and lets me know when I need to reorder and the customization of reports really help me see what areas of my business need attention.

Cons:

When I recently changed salons and starting booth renting for the first time, I was advised by Vagaro that my client information would be transferred to my new Vagaro account with the previous salon owners permission. However, once I set up the new account the only thing that was transferred was client names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and appointment notes. NO CLIENT HISTORY AT ALL! I had over 1000 client names and I had no idea when they were in last, how often they came in, what services they booked. Customer service was not much help as this point since client history simply isn't something that they transfer as part of client data so not much they could do. I hope they add this feature in the future since it's really the only negative (although a pretty big one for me). I was able to send an email blast to the clients who had provided an email address but that still left a LOT of people who still needed to be identified as current clients and notified of my move. The process was far more labor intensive than it ever should have been and the length of time it took definitely cost me time and money.

Alternatives Considered: SuperSalon and DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Cost, features, flexibility.

Dianne R.
CMT in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great app, but missing some key requirements for 2020 appointment booking, customer mgmt

5 2 years ago

Comments: Not the best. Development is not designed for real business processes in the health and wellness industry. Explaining to customer service what issues are is NOT productive. Customer Service reps are NOT trained, but learn on the job, most calls are put on hold while CS rep confirms with experienced personel, sometimes as long as 15 min. Hold and wait times are extremely ong

Pros:

Inexpensive, easy to set up, basic appt booking and packages available

Cons:

Pkg use is not based on value, rather on total paid divided by # used Monthly subscription is not user friendly, 6 month subscription should ONLY renew every 6 months vs each month which confuses customer Emails should NOT be sent for every change to calendaring as sometimes rebooking, re re booking is needed and even though during rebooking I can select NOT to send to customer, Vagaro sends ANYWAY based on customer being signed up to ever receive email/text/sms. To compensate, the work around is customer are NEVER set up to receive emails or text or SMS and all confirmations are done manually via NON AUTOMATED text Package totals cannot be modified after purchase. Ex: Owner policy is late cancel (48 hr notice required) or no show is full charge to customer. If client cancels same day and another client wants that appt time, both have to be booked on the same day at the same time in order to reduce package by 1 for no show client and charge package (or credit card) for client that really came and used that time slot. Although the user interface is titled modify # of remaining in package, the change DOES NOT change number remaining it changes total of package and thus all appts are repriced by the software, confusing both the accountant and the customer No reporting or "view" of client visits and charges from client account Owner has to go to a separate function called reports, run transaction report (memorize when the client was at the shop..eg last 6 months) AND the repo

Annie B.
owner/stylist in US

So far the customer support has been great, and I love they have classes each Monday.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

One vary cool thing about Vagaro is when you sign up as a single business owner or someone with a whole team, the encouraging words "You got this!" Made me smile. I knew this system would be a good fit if it could encourage me along the way to growing my business! What other company does that? The price seems vary reasonable and I love how my clients will get text reminders automatically after booking an appointment with me. Its so important these days as we can get so busy and forget an important appointment. Vagaro Pro seems to be vary user friendly and will be painless to train others to use. I have only been using Vagaro for a few weeks now for the free trial and I love the ease of navigation this program offers. I have used other computer systems and for the price I feel I will be getting quality for the investment. I have called tech support twice now and each time I have called with a question it seems as though the tech support team member was truly happy to help me. I also love how they offer classes weekly. This will be a great way to help me to continue to learn and train my staff. I have been in transition moving my business and location. The option to transfer all my client data from a spread sheet or my cell pone has been so helpful and a time saver. I feared I was going to have to enter each client one by one, but the import option made it so easy and only took a few minutes to do. I will be telling other business owners about this booking system. Its great!

Cons:

One thing if find frustrating with most electronics is that the options change with different devices. The same is true with booking stytems. I was able to down load the Vagaro app for my cell phone, but not my desk top. It would be nice not to have to log on each time on my desk top, and just rather click an icon and my books open for me like it does on my cell phone. I would also like the open to test trial the Vagaro credit card services, but that is not included in the trial. One things I found challenging is customizing my service menu. Vagaro has so many services already input in the statement I have had to go through and delete many services I do not offer as well and filtering through the descriptions of each service I do want to keep. It would make it more simple to keep the service menu empty so the business owner can customize without having to delete and edit prices for services they want. Though, may be helpful to someone brand new to the industry. I also do not care for my clients to have access to online booking. I would rather be in charge when a guest needs a reservation so we give proper timing for each individual service. The only valuable thing for online booking would be for more guest control. I do not want to that up or maybe the idea is just too new for me. Also, you don't know is booking. Everything is so electronic these days. I would rather talk to a real person about my reservation then just book online, thinking costumer service communication.

Dianne R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great Features

5 3 years ago

Comments: Excellent. Solving so many business problems.
-Booking and changes readily
-Selling packages and memberships online that allow clients to either pay monthly or pay in total and then have access to "#" of treatments.
-Mobile app: allowing clients to book and buy online
-Text info to owner whenever a client requests an appointment so that owner can ACCEPT,

Pros:

The appointment Booking and billing is great. Calendar user interface as well as syncing to Google Calendar is great. Sign on and processing time for each transactions is REALLY FAST! (I used mindbody previously and it redraws the entire screen with each data entry). Being able to format the calendar a little is great.

Cons:

The requirement to access transaction reports to refund or edit a client transaction is frustrating. I want to be able to go to a clients account and do anything for the client from that account, specifically see their visits, what they have been charged and be able with all of that information in front of me, refund, void, or partial refund. No way to pay a therapist a tip without charging client a service first. Customer Service told me to create a product called tip and use that. But that means products which are used to calculate SALES TAX will be included in the same annual report as tips should ONLY be included as income and be part of the income tax calculation. Now I have to run revenue report for the year, AND separately product report. Then download into excel, parse out tips and add them to total revenue for state and federal income tax reporting. Shared packages. The software looks as if it was designed for hairdressers or spas who do NOT allow clients to share packages. My company has an advantage over ALL OTHER MASSAGE. My packages do NOT expire and CAN BE SHARED!!. Husbands and wives get a package BECAUSE they can share it. Calendar updates: would like to be able to drag and drop appointments vs open, edit and "book/save" Checkout: Ability to charge a client for anything, TIP, service, package etc Checkout for packages, after selecting package the software forces user to select package AGAIN from a second screen, then AGAIN from a third screen, 4th scre

Katy B.
salon owner in US

Great software!!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: This software is what makes my business operate smoothly on a day to day basis. I'm very grateful to have it and don't know what I would do without it.

Pros:

This is such a user friendly software from the salon side and the customer side! My main attraction to this software was the ease of online booking and the ability to have multiple merchant accounts for independent contractors.

Cons:

I wish that the purchase order function was a little more customizable. It won't create a purchase order that doesn't fit that parameters of product minimums. I wish that I could manually add things to the generated order.

2 years ago

Hi Katy, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Tina W.
Hairstylist in US

Simple and Easy

5 2 years ago

Comments: I am completely satisfied, no complaints.

Pros:

The ease and simplicity of using this app keeps my business running on a daily basis. To adding appointments on the go, to processing checkouts, to running daily reports, tracking appointment history, the breakdown of services sold yesterday or last year shows me the growth and ways to improve or change ways to expand my business. I could not imagine running my business without this app, I'm adding service offered through this app as my business continues to grow and I'm grateful all these services( credit card processing, website builder, just to name a few) are offered in this one easy simple app.

Cons:

If I could change one thing about this software, it would be An option book an appointment through the clients name not just the calendar/scheduler

Alternatives Considered: DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: The other services offered as my business continues to grow.

2 years ago

Hi Tina, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Carol F.
Hairstylist in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Great Value and easy to use

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have never had an issue using the Vagaro for my salon based needs. I love the app for my phone as well the online booking option for my clients. It makes it very easy to run my business from both the salon and my home. It does take some thought and time to get everything set up they way I wanted it, but once I got it set up, it worked flawlessly for my needs.

Pros:

The software was easy to set up and customize. You can use it as your front desk software for appointment booking, sending appointment reminders, sales, custom marketing, and customer files. It is very easy to customize it to fit whatever kind of business you have. I also love the android app for my phone, to kep track of my schedule while I am away from my business. I also love that my clients can use the online app to schedule their own appointments, based on parameters that I set up myself.

Cons:

The Vagaro credit card system sometimes has issues based on the emails I receive. I personally don't use that system at the moment though.

2 years ago

Hi Carol, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Anetress M.
Manicurist & Aesthetician in US

Best Booking Software!

5 2 years ago

Comments: The ability for my clients to be able to book conveniently is priceless.

Pros:

I love how the clients have an app as well. It's very convenient!

Cons:

I'd like to see a mass edit feature added. The only thing that inconvenienced me was having to add "gap times" one by one.

last year

Hi Anetress, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

William K.
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees

Best for small operations

5 2 years ago

Comments: great customer support. Easy to use. Will use Vagaro for additional stores.

Pros:

ease of use: employees pick it up straightaway. Easy for me to run and export reports.

Cons:

Wish it would import directly from Quickbooks online without having to go through excel export app

Alternatives Considered: Booker and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: booker customer support was terrible. The product kept going up in price for a less functional package.

Switched From: Booker

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: fit our business nicely, no extras we didn't need.

Rene M.
esthetician in US

my opionion

5 last year

Pros:

I love that I can use the mobile app to look at my schedule.

Cons:

I don't like that you can't ring someone out with typing in a price, you HAVE to have it as a service to ring out. Not the end of the world, but sometimes it would be convenient.

Alternatives Considered: Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: I was on the fence about it for awhile, But i did like how vagaro is set up ultimately.

Switched From: Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: I wanted to try something new! I liked that this was focused on and for salons. And that you can have a website with it as well.

last year

Hi Rene, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Yasmira T.
Hairdresser in US

great

5 2 years ago

Comments: great

Pros:

Vagaro has help me to get my business in order I love it

Cons:

create email marketing, create a easy menu for my clients to do their own appointments on line

Alternatives Considered: Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: The price to expensive and they are in Europe, Vagaro has the same fixtures and less expensive

Switched From: Phorest

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: I had used it before

Mackenzie W.
Salon manager in US
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees

Vagaro review

4 3 years ago

Comments: Vagaro has been a great tool for business as it tracks everything within the app and can be used from any device whether it is a phone or tablet.

Pros:

I love the versatility of this software, you have everything you need for your business at your fingertips. The business I manage has used this on and off for four years, it has been our favorite to use because in one app you have scheduling, inventory management, checkout and sales, payroll, timecard where you can clock in and out, you name it. It’s an extremely convenient app.

Cons:

The main issue we have had with the app is usually with the transaction devices that the software offers. We have had issues with the swipe attachment as well as the wireless card reader. When this happens you do have the option to enter in card information manually, however you are charged extra for it which is another con. Lastly, while it is a great app the monthly fees are quite expensive.

Alternatives Considered: Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Yes, after trying out these products vagaro has been the most costly, but has also been the most efficient.

Dana G.
Massage Therapist/Owner in US

LOVE IT!!!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love the Confirming of appointments, membership capabilities, package capabilities, keeping track of gift certificates.
I wish more pages would be an option on the website builder

Pros:

I have totally enjoyed this software, it has allowed me to do things that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to do. It has made my life much easier! I highly recommend this for anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to booking and keeping track of their business in more ways than you could think of. I love adding memberships to my practice, and making up package deals for my clients to buy. My clients enjoy getting the reminders and I enjoy not having to remember to send out reminders. I am letting the software work for me instead of me working for the software. Thank you Vagaro for such a user friendly software. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Cons:

I would like for the website developing to have more page capabilities

George B.

Been using Vagaro over 10 years, love it

5 12 months ago

Comments: Great software, very easy to use app. Customer support is real good too!

Pros:

It's very easy to use once you get it set up. Using this will save you time and money.

Cons:

I have no cons, I've always been happy using Vagaro.

Alternatives Considered: Salon Manager and Phorest

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: At the time, Vagaro had cloud back up and an app. Therefore I don't need any hard drive client back up, and I can book appointments on my phone anytime, anywhere.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: They seem to be the first at app integration.

12 months ago

Hi George, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!