Offers a wide range of Essential Services

Mike T.
Website Contents Manager
Recreational Facilities & Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: In a sentence, it allows me to do my job easier and more fully than I could ever do without it.

Pros: Love the diversity of Sales Leads the Sales Lead Manager handles. We presently have 29 distinct Lead Names ranging from golf lessons to membership and event requests that have helped our revenue intake grow tremendously that we wouldn't have attained without this vital service.
We constantly promote Special Prices and Events all year long and doing so is easy using their Email blast manager that we seemingly use almost every week of the calendar year. Also, in building, monitoring and selecting registered subscribers for the Email blasts is simple to do with an extensive breath of easy-to-use features.
Lastly, building, maintaining and presenting an appealing website that allows members and visitors to find and act upon up-to-date information they want, is done far better than what competitors offer based on my own experiences.

Cons: When we send out Email blast promotions we often will post those also to our website which presently requires a re-inputting of the same information. There needs to be a way to use one source and copy it to whatever software we use to promote our services namely email blasts, website postings and perhaps to Facebook and Instagram as well.

by EZLINKS GOLF on 19/06/2018

Thanks, Mike, for the review!

As you know, EZLinks offers a wide range of services, including a powerful suite of marketing products.

Your one-sentence summary really captures what we aim to provide for all our clients. But we won't ever stop working to improve, and your comments about easier cross-channel management of offers has been passed along to the product team.

Thanks again!

Effecient

Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Kenzie jo K.
Bartender/Server
Customer Support

Pros: I mainly work in the Food and Beverage of a golf course. The different tabs are easy to navigate and it is easy to set up personal product buttons. The tax is included in the final price that you set so all items are even numbers (i.e. $1.50, $3.00, $5.00, etc.). This makes it very easy to make change and quickly work with customers. Also, as a bar tender it is nice to be able to see the scheduled tee times and how many people are playing from the main counsil.

Cons: For my business, the set up of the screen varies slightly from the bar computer (which I prefer) to the server computer. Maybe this is a problem for my own management to look at, but the variation makes it a little harder to navigate when switching back and forth. Also, the ticket printing system is a little off. You have to press "print" in order to actually print a receipt and not just "hold" so that the kitchen gets the ticket. If you just press "hold" you can not even put a table number in, so, you are pressing extra buttons to accomplish one task in my opinion.

Ez Link Golf

Reviewed on 24/01/2019
IT Administrator
Sports, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are able to track restauarnt sales per customer, dollar amounts for each along with items purchased. The same thing is available in the Pro-Shop, plus access to their webpage.

Pros: Great reporting system with detailed customer information

Cons: I have found no downside, we are able to obtain information on customer down to the day and time they arrived at our golf course

Poor System, Stay Away

Reviewed on 06/06/2019
David F.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Wouls advise any club to reall think twice before partnering, any thing but a partner, money hungry on you investment

Pros: It is not what it is sold to be. Be careful. Billing too hard to stop.

Cons: Poor service, I am a course owner. Wish I never offered them demo.