Filter by:

• Overall

About Precisely

Trusted by Legal, loved by the entire business. Reduce time spent on contracts of up to 80% while staying compliant and in control.

Learn more about Precisely

Andra D.
Legal Counsel
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2019

"Making contracts easier!"

Comments: The product makes our life easier, while the team at Precisely is lovely!

Pros: Easy to use, simple, 3 in 1 functionality (contract creation, archiving and signature), awesome customer support and team, plus it empowers employees from across departments to create contracts, while keeping all the legal bits in place. Keep up the good work!

Cons: Placement of the signature, can't really choose where you want to place it. However, this is has not been a challenge.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Edvin B.
Arts & Crafts, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Greatly improved our processes"

Comments: Super smooth. Having control of all of our contracts, in one place, and in a structured manner gives me peace of mind as CEO.

Pros: How easy it is for the entire team, regardless of legal experience to produce high quality contracts from the automated templates. The Precisely team was extremely helpful in the process of setting this up for us, and the responsiveness for ongoing support is nothing short of excellent.

Cons: Though the predefined document types covers almost all cases, it would be even nicer to allow custom tagging of documents. I have proposed this as a new feature, and the team responded quickly that it is on their list of upcoming developments.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Andrea S.
Legal counsel
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Very satisfied user of Precisely - it makes my job a lot easier and saves me a lot of time!"

Comments: I am very satisfied with Precisely! It makes my job a lot easier and saves me a lot of time. It takes structure and simpleness to another level. I will truly recommend this to anyone handling contracts or or other important documents on a monthly basis. It is a price worthy software and with a few more developed features I wish Precisely had (which I am sure they will develop shortly) the software would be just perfect in every sense for our business and probably everyone else's!

Pros: Features such as e-signing and archiving of contracts, sends out notifications/reminders when contracts expires and needs to be negotiated, contract templates for the rest of the organisation to use (the contracts can be created by just answering a few questions and makes it easy for everyone in the organisation to use even though they lack legal knowledge). These features makes my job much easier, faster and digital. It saves me al lot of time. The daily features that I use is very easy to learn and use as well. If I have any problems at all, Precisely have very clear instructions on their website that will guide you through any use of features.

Cons: It takes a bit time to create templates on my own. It was included in the price that Precisely creates some templates and I get some help to set up my own templates. Though, it is no problem for a customer who wants to save time, to have a package deal with Precisely so that this is included and Precisely will do the templates for you att all time. In order to save a little more time it would be nice if there existed a feature that will automatically, with the help of AI, add metadata and notifications/reminders from the contract. I can sign all the commercial contracts electronically with international parties and if necessary each contract with one certain national electronically ID. Though, I wish I could sign the same contract with different types of national electronically ID:s - it is rarely necassary for me to use this feature, maybe one a year for a few documents, but it would be nice to have.

Alternatives Considered: Oneflow and Scrive

Reasons for Switching to Precisely: Nordavtal (now Nordkapital) is what the company uses when I started and it has very limited features - mostly used for archiving and notificationz/reminders/metadata. It is not very developed and not the easiest software to use. They do have a personal service and helping out with entering metadata and notifications/reminders for me. We still use it for archiving purposes and for an overlapping period until I have transfered and uploaded all the documents to Precisely. Scrive have a lot of features, but is more expensive than Precisely. Precisely is more than good enough for our daily business and have some other features that Scrive in some sense lack. Oneflow is not expensive at all, similar to Precisely. Have one or two other features that Precisely lack, but overall is not that easy to use - they make the product more complicated than it has do be. It also took them very long time to activate electronically

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Thomas N.
Application Manager
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2020

"Next generation contract management"

Comments: Perfect tool, awesome team behind!

Pros: The usability of the tool allows non-legal users to easily leverage its potentials without initial training. On the other side, features are comparable to the dinosaurs on the market. This fresh new approach could be felt in the vendor-relation as well, from pre-sales over go-live to daily support.

Cons: Some "nice to have" features were missing at project start but were already planned on the roadmap. Roadmap has been fulfilled, so: no real cons.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2020
Fiona G.
Head of Legal and Compliance
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"Great full life circle contract management tool with a great team in the background!"

Comments: Precisely does not only perfectly meet the needs of our legal department, but also offers other departments great added value (Business Development, Account Management, HR, Sales, Sales Operations/Revenue). The team is super helpful and always had an extremely short turnaround time whenever we submitted a request. There are also very interesting features in the pipeline that will simplify our processes (e.g. creation of standardized workflows also for external contracts).

Pros: * sophisticated access rights and user role structure, that allows to customize Precisely to the needs of our business
* advanced calculation features, that facilitates the contract creation for our commercial team and allows to generate valuable insights into our metadata
* integration with other SaaS tools our company is using
* contract metadata can be easily updated during the drafting/negotiation period without the need for the business user to modify the contract
* creation of complex approval workflows for different teams and contract templates

Cons: * UI could be designed more clearly and intuitively
* headers and footers of contract templates are not yet customizable (as far as I know that will be fixed soon)

Alternatives Considered: Conga Contracts, Agiloft and Juro

Reasons for Choosing Precisely: * we often had technical problems, esp. with the standard integration for HelloSign * when a business user updates the metadata of their contract (e.g. subscription fee) this change is not reflected automatically in the contract * no calculation feature for contract creation * shallow structure for approval workflows

Switched From: Ironclad

• Reviewed on 24/11/2020
Swati M.
Head of Sales
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2020

"Intuitive and easy to use"

Pros: Even during the free trial, I was able to be up and running in no time given the easy and intuitive interface! Given the sensitivity associated with managing contracts, I appreciate that Precisely offers 2 factor authentication and good version control. I also really like my dashboard with all the reminders and tasks centralized in one location. They support Zapier which is an application we already use so that was a plus.

Cons: If you need access to unlimited templates, you have to upgrade to professional but this is not a big deal for us.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2020
Damien B.
Legal Counsel
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"Contract automation at its best"

Comments: An easy to use contract management platform that will help your business increase your teams’ productivity in closing deals and reduce and mitigate risks by always having full control and access to all your contracts

Pros: Precisely helped us improve the efficiency of our legal team by allowing the department to spend more time focusing on high-value work. We are now certain that all our agreements are up to date. All our teams can quickly generate and send out contracts with minimum input from Legal. Customer service is awesome and new features are implemented on regular basis.

Cons: Being able to better customize and get more flexible edit/design options in the template generator would be great - heard that the team is currently working on it though.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2020
David K.
Legal Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"Easy to implement and great to use"

Comments: The team at Precisely are great, so is their product. Would highly recommend this to anyone in a similar position as mine.

Pros: It was very easy to onboard the team and it has all the most important features I'm looking for in a modern contract management platform.

Cons: Nothing really negative stands out. It is a tool in constant development.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2020
David F.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"Feedback from a happy user"

Comments: Significantly increases our productivity and enables our entire business to focus less time on administration, and more time on value-adding efforts.

Pros: Incredibly easy to use - Good overview - Helps build capital structure for the company e.g. templates - Easy to delegate - Searchable.

Cons: As we're a company within the financial industry, it would be great if they had off-the-shelf integrations to the accounting software we use. However, they're API is so incredibly easy to use and they also have a Zapier app, which helps us enable what we need anyways.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Anthony B.
Anthony B.
manager
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2020

"Never Knew We Needed"

Comments: We lost an important contract which started the search for a solution. This fits the requirement perfectly. Ensures starts are maintained and risk averted.

Pros: So logical to use and provided comfort that all out contracts are under control.

Cons: OI only found it by chance. They need to make it aware for more uswers.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2020
Roel S.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"Great product that reduced contract time significantly"

Comments: Great!

Pros: - The template to generate contracts with different options
- The frequency of innovations in the product

Cons: - That the signature is pasted on a seperate page, and not visually in the document

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to Precisely: The option to have templates in there.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020