15 years helping British businesses

About NetHunt CRM

NetHunt CRM helps you manage leads, monitor sales pipeline, track team performance, and automate sales processes to close more deals.

Learn more about NetHunt CRM

Pros:

It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Cons:

Syncing with Google was a little confusing at first.

NetHunt CRM ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.7

9.1/10

NetHunt CRM has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 166 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used NetHunt CRM before?

Marius
Marius
Founder and CEO in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The most flexible and modern CRM we could find

Comments: We are a startup in an international niche market, which means we have some technical- and location-based management requirements for each new lead that we gain. The CRMs we previously tried, despite claiming flexibilty, often became super complicated once we had the workflows set up. This actually resulted in a considerable increase of time spent on a lead/deal, but became necessary to keep track of all associated information. With NetHunt CRM we have found a tool that not only seamlessly integrates with our emails, but also offers automation options and has easy to use interfaces for our servers to trigger actions and add missing information.

Pros:

Because NetHunt CRM seamlessly integrates with our Gmail accounts, it takes virtually no extra time for us to document our sales correspondance. This way we only need to type down call notes, which is a major improvement over our previous CRMs.

Cons:

There is some potential shortcuts missing that would further increase the ease of use. Examples of this would be Two way syncing Google Contacts or Automatically assigning emails not just to contacts (like now), but also to the corresponding deals.These are however small points and with the quick and helpful support we experienced during our free trial, I am convinced, that this software is supported by a young and dynamic team and will continue to be developed in the future.

Christopher
CEO in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Functional but elegant

Comments: Their customer service is always quick to respond and very knowledgable. The product works and isn't bloated. Great experience.

Pros:

Nethunt's product design is great. If you are a somewhat technical user that wants the freedom to customize and tinker, they really allow you to get under the hood. If you are less technical, I imagine their out of the box default setups work well too.It was key for us to have an integration inside GMAIL to keep the actual CRM portion streamlined and easy to use. We then use Nethunt's automation builders as well as Zapier to move that data to where we need it (e.g. reporting, MailerLite for marketing etc.)Zapier also allows us to capture lead data from Paperform and Gmail easily into Nethunt to minimize manual data entry and cut down on errors.

Cons:

There are some small UI quirks that are somewhat challenging for our workflow (e.g. divs being a bit too small to display a full deal title), but we've been able to work around them.The cap on shared email templates on the pro plan seems unnecessarily restrictive. We could use 40 or so, but it's not important enough to justify upgrading to the next tier.

Danny
Administrator in Canada
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM Solution

5.0 7 days ago New

Pros:

Seamless integration with Gmail User-friendly interface Customizable pipelines Time-saving automation features Excellent value for money Responsive and helpful support team

Cons:

NetHunt should offer discounts based on the number of users purchased

Scarlett
Paralegal in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Great software

Comments: I have had a great experience using Net Hunt.

Pros:

This software allows you to have multiple databases for each area in your firm. Easy of use is the greatest quality.

Cons:

Searching for different subjects can be confusing.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Principal Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Easy-to-use Google Workspace-integrated CRM with knowledgeable support

Comments: Overall experience has been very good. The platform is quite easy to use and understand, though everything has a learning curve. Very generous live support made everything easier.

Pros:

- Integrated seamlessly into Google CRM but can also be viewed standalone - Strong CRM features - Flexible/customizable - Very friendly, accessible, and knowledgeable support from Ukraine

Cons:

- If it had better developed project/task management features, I could replace one of my other platforms

Seth
Seth
Sales & Marketing Director in US
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Great experience so far

Comments: Great so far! I adopted to use with a newly hired Virtual Assistant and it has been a great tool for the two months we have been adopting it.

Pros:

We love that NetHunt integrates with Gmail pretty seamlessly. Our marketing team has used tools better for automation, and our operations team have used tools better for customer management, all of which are good at manager contacts at scale. NetHunt's sweat spot is balancing these while also making individual outreach a breeze.

Cons:

There have been a few features that are unclear. We spent a lot of time building out Workflow automations in a way that is intuitive and mimics how similar software works only to discover NetHunt's workflows operate differently. Had there been better advanced user information this could have been avoided. Thankfully their support has been both responsive and helpful in each of these instances. It would also be nice to pull reports based on a broader swath of criteria. Our pipelines are non-money-generating but the report that would be most helpful can only pull based on the $ criteria.

Jens
Jens
Director Operations in Chile
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

Best Linkedin and Gmail based CRM with easy to learn curve

Comments: Great product, easy to use, best Linkedin plugin to capture contacts and customers. Not the cheapest, but OK valur for money for SME companies in B2B.

Pros:

Best Linkedin Pluginb Lead and Contact capture feature. If you use B2B, it is one of the best and you don´t need additional Linkedin SN license. Easy to use, even for starter colleagues. Lot´s of good customization, just enough to not get overwhelmed.Easy merge utility, one of the best! In order to maintain clean contact and company database.

Cons:

When importing from my former CRM Cloze system i had some difficulties with importing additional fields, that messed up, but fortunately it was easy to delete and start again after knowing what my error was.Standrad Dashboard reports are limited, could be a little more detailed.

Pascal
Pascal
CMO in Thailand
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Excellent value for money with many features and unlimited contacts, and email sends!

Pros:

It seamlessly integrates with Gmail. It has unlimited contacts, and email sends so that we don't have to fear exploding cost.

Cons:

What is missing is a website tracking cookie that allows you capture website browsing behavior and to trigger emails.

Haba
Content Manager in Romania
Newspapers, 2–10 Employees

A good CRM for Google Workspace.

Comments: Works great and without any issues. I speak for the whole team and we love it.

Pros:

Works flawless with our Google Workspace setup. We are a Google Workspace dependent company (we really like it) and NetHunt CRM works great with the big G apps.

Cons:

Was not the easiest software to setup but we managed to make it work as it should.

Micah
Micah
Principal Broker in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

I Was Shocked with How Customizable and Easy to Use NetHunt Is..

Pros:

I liked how easy NetHunt was to set up and customize and I loved the workflows that you can customize and create. It's all super easy as well being that it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Cons:

The biggest cons I see is that the CRM comes at a premium price and the workflows seem a bit limited especially if you use this feature a lot. I'd also like the ability to customize workflows with a drag and drop feature instead of the current method. Lastly, I would like better integration with Google Drive (where we store all of our client transaction files). Currently, the best fix that we've found with Google Drive is to link each transaction file to drive and then pin the specific transaction folder to the top, but I'm thinking there may be a better way? Either way, these are not things that would cause me to move from NetHunt at this point.

Sebastian
Sebastian
CEO & Co-founder in Sweden
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great software and great support. Perfect Linkedin + Gmail integration

Comments: Overall, I like it a lot. And great support. Yet, there is not a perfect CRM out there (I've tried the most). Nethunt is the one that comes closest. Nethunt should focus on integration to data providers (to keep data updated in CRM) and ChatGPT (to make sales work less manual).

Pros:

- Lead Capture (linkedin + gmail integration) is top class. Which leads me to that we can have very good and clean data in our CRM.- Automated workflows (could be even better, but its good): I use workflows to automate de-duplication of contacts and companies, which leads me to have good data in the crm. - Integration to Linkedin: this saves me a lot of time when entering data.Integration to Gcal + gmail : this saves me a lot of time tracking activity.

Cons:

- It should allow for "open in a new window" of deals, so I can faster go through all leads and write them, with fewer clicks. Or, find me an other UX for that. - IF I add contact via linkedin, and then contact writes me on email, I should be able to automatically map the two. Which is not the case today. - I like the integration to Looker Studio, its really smart move. But, NH should provide some standard templates for my CRM analytics.

Oliver
Network Administrator in US
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

A software that has enhanced cohesion and harmony on different departments.

Comments: A good way to be in control and promote teamwork and cohesion. It has worked in our organization and I highly recommend it.

Pros:

NetHunt CRM is our holistic approach to enhancing togetherness and harmony between our Sales team and the management. It offers all the services at a fair price. Real-time tracking of activities on the ground is a great achievement. Am happy to be part of it.

Cons:

Nothing in my experience. User-friendly and cost effective. I find it amazing.

Crystal
Founder in Singapore
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

Comments: mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

Pros:

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

Cons:

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

Venkata Dinesh
Web Developer in India
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

NetHunt CRM Review

Comments: The overall experience with NetHunt CRM is great.

Pros:

The product is easy to use. The integration of CRM is very easy and it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Cons:

It would be even more user friendly if the pricing structure is made a bit lower than which is existing now.

Jen
Executive Assistant in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

NetHunt Support is great!

Pros:

When I started looking at CRM’s, I searched YouTube for simple tutorials. I needed a CRM with integration to Gmail and LinkedIn, and the ability to manage heavy tasking and scheduling follow-ups. Vlad from the Success Team at NetHunt jumped right in to help with the transition and offer guidance. Without his help, I’d be stuck with endless hours of cleaning up my spreadsheet. Thank you, Vlad and the NetHunt Team for making this transition easier.

Cons:

The thing I liked least was that there are a few integrations that aren't live yet, but the great news is that they are already in process. There's a lot of R&D here and when you bring something to their attention that you would like to see, they aren't shy about jumping on it and finding a solution to help in the meantime.

Roger
Creative director in Australia
Design, 2–10 Employees

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

Comments: great and affordable CRM

Pros:

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps. NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records. Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Cons:

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Grzegorz
Sales Manager - Telecommunications Operator in Poland
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

I definitely recommend it!

Comments: We are renewing the subscription for the third time. First of all, I am satisfied with the full integration with Google Workspace. Sales management is intuitive.

Pros:

Possibility of any configuration of the service depending on the needs. What is important is that virtually all questions can be answered in HELP, and in case of any problems, we have online help at hand.

Cons:

No minuses, CRM practically meets my expectations.

Allan
Allan
Sale Manager / Director in New Zealand

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

Comments: Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

Pros:

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail. The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient. Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business. NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Cons:

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Nishant
Web developer in India
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

Effective Leads management giving enough time to focus more on the growth of business

Pros:

Simple and easy management tools to track down the leads, all the message are easily redirected to Gmail. No more additional software or complex plugins required, pretty simple workflow and super easy to use.

Cons:

Missing some automation like linkedin and whatsapp. Social media integrations are important , if these features could be implemented it would have been the more productive.

Nacky
Senior Data Analyst in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 501–1,000 Employees

Nethunt CRM Review - Great Features, but some room for Improvement

Pros:

Lead tracking, pipeline management and email marketing are just a few of the many features that Nethunt CRM has to offer. All of them are simple to use and customized. The integration with Google Workspace is seamless and customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

Cons:

The reporting features are not up to par with other CRMs and it can be difficult to set up workflows. The Mobile app is also laggy.

Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Using NetHunt increased my close rate by more than 35%

Comments: Exceptional

Pros:

Ease of use: I can load a Contact from LinkedIn and related Opportunity in about a minute

Cons:

Cant customise tasks like you can customise Connections and Deals

Richard
CEO in Czechia
Design, 2–10 Employees

Perfect CRM for your gmail

Comments: NetHunt is perfect solution for us. We use several gmail accounts and this helps us share email with each other. If you use gmail in the company, NetHunt is necessity.

Pros:

Easy to use with gmail. Fast and intuitive.

Cons:

Maybe just price, but when you need CRM, it is worth it.

nesrine
business developer in France
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

user-friendly CRM

Comments: I have been using Nethunt for 1 year now and I am extremely satisfied with it

Pros:

user-friendly CRM, easy to learn when you are a starter.the task feature is helpful and certaintly very clear and not complicated

Cons:

nothing remarkable to mention.

Claudia
Admin Manager in South Africa
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

It does exactly what I need it to do!

Comments: Keeps all potential, new and continuous customer's info in one place, saves time on retyping their info, and searching for their info. It's all in the programme (Gmail) I use most of my day. Nethung also easily connects to Mailchimp, which saves more time having to retype customer info.

Pros:

Easy to use, all customer info in one place, and no need to keep searching for the same info amongst all the emails. Easily links to other programmes such as Mailchimp to save time not having to re-type info.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like using is the 'Conversation' section when searching for a customer's email, I search through Gmail rather.

Nataliia
Manager in US

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

Pros:

We are an established e-commerce company that specializes in selling on online marketplaces.We use NetHunt in our work, wonderful CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

Cons:

There is something to work on ... Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.