• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Omnisend

Ecommerce marketing automation for smart sales-driven marketers that have outgrown the generic email marketing platforms.

Learn more about Omnisend

Kimberly H.
Entrepreneur
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2019

"Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp"

Comments: Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Pros: I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Cons: I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Maile U.
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"I've been impressed so far"

Comments: I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

Pros: The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

Cons: I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Elena D.
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Great tool for email marketing"

Pros: Its clean, very easy to use, very intuitive and provides great reports...

Cons: I´m still missing some key functionalities like integrated web-forms to incorporate into my website and eliminate the need for other additional middle-man apps to collect all my leads...

Lisa K.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2018

"Pretty easy to use and love the price"

Comments: We get a lot of good open rates and lots of clicks from Omnisend. Compared to what we previously used, I can definitely see with the reports that we're making quite more than before and it's been growing steadily. So good price, great ROI and of course fantastic customer support.

Pros: I've gotta say that they really know how to make an "easy to use" product. I read all these 5 star reviews before I got the app and really I thought it was, you know, marketing stuff but...once you like connect it to your store then you're pretty ready to go. I played around with the newsletter maker and it was easy. really easy. I had mailchimp before and really it took me like hours just to figure out where i was. this one...20 minutes i think I was done. Also, price is amazing and really works with our budget.

Cons: thre are some features they're missing that I'd like. i know that facebook is important and it would be nice if they could make it easier to create facebook ads based on user info that we already have. but i guess they're working on it, so we'll see how it goes.

• Reviewed on 01/03/2018
Akande D.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2020

"Omnisend is a must have for Shopify stores"

Comments: Overall, Omnisend is a great marketing solution for B2C companies that are using an e-commerce solution such as Shopify or Woocommerce.

Pros: Omnisend makes it incredibly easy to set up and launch marketing campaigns using email, SMS, Facebook Messenger and more. The integration with Shopify is seamless and setting up coupons, abandon cart sequences, etc. is a breeze.

Cons: There are some limitations around audience segmentation and their use of Tags is different from other platforms such as Mailchimp and Activecampaign which operate in a similar way. Some features which are standard on other platforms, such as domain verification, are add-on services with Omnisend. There is a slight learning curve in that regard, but overall it is a robust and streamlined platform.

• Reviewed on 04/02/2020
Gina D.
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"Omnisend makes my life easier!"

Comments: I use active campaign for my online courses and have tried 2x to use other saas that I use for other business but always go back to ominsend you just cannot beat the ease of use with shopify in my opinion. It may not be as robust as some other services but it gets the job done and the simplicity ensures I will actually send out emails and not procrastinate because I know it is going to be a pain!

Pros: Omnisend is so seamless. I love how easily it integrates with shopify and how easy it is to create and send email blasts with special offers!

Cons: I wish I could exclude certain people that already bought a product when sending and things like that. Like if I put it on sale and they already bought it I'd like them not to see the message or that part of the email. Or if I want to target people that bought item A with item B I'd like to be able to filter like that easily.

Courtney J.
Owner / Designer
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Best Service out there!!"

Comments: Omnisend came to the rescue when MailChimp​ & Shopify split. I was very surprised with how accurate​ the reports were and we have seen huge growth in our conversion rates since we joined Omnisend. Sales through email are up over 50% from last year and we have only been with Omnisend for 4 months now. The look of our emails has also been elevated. Love all the great template options Omnisend has to offer!
While our decision to move our email marketing business to Omnisend was a forced one, It has turned out to be the best thing that happened. I am very happy with this service and highly recommend​ it to everyone looking for email marketing solutions.

Pros: Everything.
Easy to use, Beautiful & professional templates, accurate reporting, sales have gone up

Cons: It was a little hard to make segments of our customer lists but the support team at omnisend have been a tremendous help!

Amy S.
Owner / Designer
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2019

"Great for customized email and marketing solutions"

Comments: I like the professional emails and I think it gives my email campaigns the look I need giving buyers confidence in my brand.

Pros: I like the ability to drag and drop customize each email campaign the way I need it. Setting a preset color customization that matches my brand is important, too. It also tracks sales that result from your campaigns. The popup and full page email collection tools are also ideal.

Cons: I'm not sure I have anything I dislike. Perhaps as my needs grow even more there may be something to discuss.

Coty T.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Awesome platform to market and track leads!"

Comments: Overall, it has helped us grow as a business to learn how to tailor certain things to certain audiences who shop on our website. It has given us a chance to market in an easy manner and fully understand where we need improvement

Pros: We have used Omnisend for many tasks, but the one being the most is marketing. It's been used to track clicks and browsing behavior on our personal business website to better key into what our customers like, want and need. We are able to track spending increases based off of browsing stats, which has helped our business grow!

Cons: For the few months that we have implemented Omnisend, there hasn't been anything that stands out to us as something we don't like. We use every feature provided, and customer service is second to none!

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Plamena D.
Operations Manager

"Love It!"

Comments: Love it!!

Pros: I absolutely love the live feature! Gives me so much insight which is something I did not see with the other provider I used to have. I also love the automations feature. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it all out, unlike other programs out there..

Cons: Choosing products off the website is sometimes very time consuming. With mailchimp the products were integrated into the software, you could just pick from a drop don menu.
Worried about pricing and the way credits work.

Kimberly L.

"Great Email Option"

Pros: I love that this app allows me to easily create emails for my customers. Easy to use templates make the process easy.

Cons: I don't like that there is a large gap between the tiers of service. I wish more options were available for less money. Its helpful for smaller, starting, businesses.

Mohammed S.
mr
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"omnisend is awsome"

Comments: omnisend is very easy to use compared to other app and the customer service is bang on ... first class and always their and ready when you need them.

Pros: very easy to use , no need for long tutorial the fact it takes seconds to create your campaign and automation once you saved your layouts

Cons: facebook integration needs to be put into it . some features were missing like adding freeshipping to all collection however... the workaround is working for me and they give good pointers

• Reviewed on 14/09/2018
Kim F.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

"Highly recommend!"

Comments: I love the abandoned cart feature as well as the newsletter capabilities!

Pros: I love the ease of use with this product as well as the wonderful customer service I receive!

Cons: The add-ons are too expensive! I would subscribe to those if they were a part of the package...

Customer Support Representative
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2018

"Smart email marketing tool for ecommerce business"

Comments: I was able to save my time setting up all marketing automation workflows and spend that time on much more important business issues.
I had an issue with newsletter builder, for some reason was not able to put a link on a button, but with the help of support it was solved in minutes.

Pros: I enjoy how smart and easy Omnisend is! No need for long tutorials, everything can be set up in a few minutes - this is not a usual case with other marketing automation tools. By the way, if it happens that you have a question just search their knowledge base. That's it! Plus they are not overpriced at all so good for those who look for smart spending.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2018
Roxanne G.
Cosmetics, Self Employed

"Great Software"

Pros: User friendly. I like that there are prebuilt templates.

Cons: Price increase. I wish the stock photos where better or available

Elshad G.
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2018

"Effective email marketing solutions"

Comments: I think Omnisend is the best for email marketing and growing an audience. Its the most useful service for beginners and professionals also for companies. Very very easy and simple design to use which include all marketing methods inside of it.

Pros: The automation function which allows send emails to your new list members.

Cons: With this service you are able to use all types of email marketing and they are all necessary. So I dont think that there is any function which can be least used. All the things you can do with Omnisend are the needed ones in email marketing.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Teo D.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2020

"Fairly priced and features packed"

Comments: Happy but concerned about deliverability. We might need to have an update.

Pros: There are a lot of features that you get for the base price. These features are typically more expensive with other email software.

Cons: Some users have complained that they did not receive the email. That is concerning because the delivery doesn't appear to be as good as with other software.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2020
Thomas F.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2018

"Great value and automation"

Comments: The omnisend system is a really great time saver. I love the automatic import feature from my websites product pages. I had a small issue that was actually my fault but the customer service rep walked me through it very calmly and professionally. This is a great product and you should definitely download it. It has helped me automate many campaigns and helps me compete with the big boys.

Pros: The automatic import feature that allows you to bring photos and descriptions straight from your websites product page.

Cons: The lack of customization unless you're familiar with website programming language.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2018
Franco S.
Civil Engineering, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Great E-Mail Service"

Comments: Great e-mail service that has definatley grown my revenue.

Pros: Great control and easy to use. Overall would reccomend to any storefront.

Cons: Occasionally they freeze accounts unsuspectingly without a notification.

John L.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2018

"I recommend Omnisend for people who are starting out. Email automation is the way to go."

Comments: So far, my experience with Omnisend has been very good. I am starting my business online. I was not very familiar with the terms that are necessary to operate with email operation. Customer support gave me some detailed answers to all of my questions. Thank you Customer support.

Pros: Simple and user friendly. Omnisend reps also helped me tremendously when I had a list of questions about the whole process. I probably made it more difficult than it had to be.

Cons: I don't know yet. The software has so many capabilities, it will take me some time to learn it all.

Denise W.

"We like it!"

Comments: My experience has been good. I use the platform periodically to market my store. But I wish there were more options or the ability. I believe some updates will make omni easier to use. I like that I can see where customers are going on the site but I wish this information was presented in graphs and charts. Overall Omni I easy enough to use and has attracted more views to my site. I wish it could offer more ways to utilize the platform for those who don't have lots of time to market.

Pros: Mass email marketing
Simple platform
Birthday offers
CRM

Cons: less intuitive than other programs
Just collects info does not analyze.
Outdated platform

Kristal V.
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Review of Omnisend"

Comments: I had a really positive experience, for a first time eCommerce shop i wasn't sure where to start with my marketing but Omnisend made it a no-brainer and quickly eased my worries. I would recommend to others in future!

Pros: Found it user friendly and easy to use. the functionality was seamless and made life easy when trying to organise email marketing.

Cons: Couldn't import the theme of my website into the email marketing, when the trial ended i wasn't given more warning such as "your trial will end in 1 day" email notice etc.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Hee S.
Store owner
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"A great marketing app to boost your shopify store!"

Pros: Creative ways to customise the pop ups for various marketing purposes! Absolutely love the automation as I can send out emails to new subscribers. The best app to do this flawlessly!

Cons: It was a bit tricky to set up the automation in the beginning as there were many features but was quickly able to learn. It would have been nice to have the option to send automated email to already subscribed customers as I had to figure out a way to do this manually.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
General Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2019

"Omnisend Review"

Pros: The templates look nice and can easily be edited and changed. The UI is clean, intuitive and easy to use. I like that you can see the emails customers used to buy specific items.

Cons: It's pricier than similar softwares but the features make it worth it.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Mia H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2019

"Worth it!!!"

Pros: Everything. From being able to design and customize emails to look professional and show your creativity. I also liked the Live View the most being able to track visits and monitor customer activity came in handy. There are so many features that make managing your marketing stress free.

Cons: The trial is definitely a tease but worth it to try because you can see what you will be paying for and the effectiveness of the app.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2019