Filter by:

• Overall

About FieldPulse

Build and gain control of your field service business with an easy and complete platform that your entire team will love using.

Learn more about FieldPulse

Laura K.
Administrative Assistant in Canada
Utilities, 2-10 Employees

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

4 2 years ago

Comments: We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Cons:

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Joel M.
owner in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

Just use FieldPulse!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Cons:

wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

2 years ago

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Business Owner in US

Great product from a great company!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Cons:

Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
Technician in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

FieldPulse

5 3 years ago

Comments: It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Pros:

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Cons:

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Christy L.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!

5 3 years ago

Comments: This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Pros:

I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Cons:

The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Matthew G.
Owner operator in US
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

Good overall software

4 12 months ago

Pros:

We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Cons:

Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

Gustavo A.
Construction, Self Employed

Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service

5 4 years ago

Comments: Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Pros:

Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Cons:

I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

Adam H.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great features at a great price

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My intended purpose for Field Pulse is to be able to manage 90% of my business from the field. I take calls, create clients, create estimates, complete work, invoice, and take payment all from my phone or tablet from the field. I want to minimize how much time spent on data entry on my computer in the office. With Field Pulse, I will primarily only need to work on complex estimates, back-up of data, and accounting audits from my computer at home. That will cut my workload down significantly. With the new Pricebook feature I may not even need to use my workstation pc to work on complex estimates. Time will tell on that one.

Pros:

I love the amount of features you get for the price. I am coming from Jobber which I use as the gold standard for small to medium sized field service business software. Compared to Jobber I feel that Field Pulse offers a very comparable set of features at half the price of Jobber. While improvement and new features are always welcome, I feel that Field Pulse is on par or better that their competition.

Cons:

The work flow is quite a bit different from what I would like. The best example is only having the ability to set one visit for each job. While the obvious workaround is to update the date each time a new date is needed or create multiple jobs under the project tabs, but, honestly, the easier solution is to have the ability to attach multiple visits to a single Job. That I believe is a more natural workflow for most users in my industry. In fact, Field Pulse, is the only field service management software that doesn't allow for this. All the big names like Jobber, Housecall Pro, Workiz, all use this workflow model with great success. I would also like the ability to view my client database alphabetically by last name. The current model is the alphabetize it by first name which is very backwards from any other CRM type solution on the market. I am not on a first name basis with many of my clients and when searching for them in my master list, I have to hunt for the last name.

last week

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us such incredible feedback! We are currently building out the ability to track multiple visits for a single job! I've also added the ability to filter customers by first name to our development wish list. We will follow up with you as soon as both of those become available! Thanks again!

Matt R.

New user

5 12 months ago

Comments: I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Pros:

Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Cons:

All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Ryan H.

Fieldpulse - Used Daily!

4 2 years ago

Comments: I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Pros:

My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Cons:

I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Don N.
General Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Great choice for service call management

5 2 years ago

Comments: Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Pros:

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Cons:

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Eric E.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

Field Pulse- A+

5 last year

Comments: For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

Pros:

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Cons:

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

last year

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service! We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again! Dennis Behrman Head of Marketing

Sheryl H.
Office Manager in US

ProMAsters Review

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Cons:

When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Leon M.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

What I've been looking for

5 12 months ago

Comments: As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

Pros:

This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Cons:

I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

Joel G.
HVAC Manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM

5 12 months ago

Comments: This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

Pros:

I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

Cons:

I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

Caleb D.
Service Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Review so far

4 3 months ago

Comments: Used it since January and we are looking more into the features/integrations to see what will make this software more effective for what we need.

Pros:

Service is great, appears that they are able and willing to explore options/ideas to improve software.

Cons:

Seems a little clunky and time consuming on some aspects. Would love a easier way to navigate and organize to improve efficiency

2 months ago

Hi Caleb! Thank you so much for your review. We are always looking for feedback from current customers and would love to hear anymore thoughts you might have on enhancements!

Edward B.
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Small business must have software

5 2 years ago

Comments: We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros:

Easy to use, cloud based crm We can use it from any computer

Cons:

Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

Great Software, Amazing Support

5 3 years ago

Comments: The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Pros:

Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Cons:

The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

3 years ago

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

Brandon W.

Field Use

5 12 months ago

Pros:

The ease of use in the field is a huge benefit to myself and my techs. For just starting out my business and coming from more expensive software it was the best descision I made to help keep everything organized and flowing. Great choice for any tech to use.

Cons:

I wish I was able to add more than one form form the app when i'm in the field so I would not have to carry any paperwork.

Nutan P.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Tried a Bunch Of These

5 5 years ago

Comments: I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

5 years ago

Thanks so much Nutan!

Todd D.
Ownee in US
Utilities, 2-10 Employees

Awesome

5 3 years ago

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Cons:

Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

Lou D.
Lou D.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

I finally found what I was searching for!

5 2 years ago

Comments: So far so good!

Pros:

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Cons:

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

2 years ago

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success! --Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Kaleb P.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Great program!

5 3 months ago

Comments: The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

Pros:

I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

Cons:

I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

2 months ago

Hi Kaleb! Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your feedback with FieldPulse!

Maher B.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great value but misses the mark on some aspects

3 2 years ago

Comments: FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Pros:

Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Cons:

App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Dave M.
Sales & Service Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

Review

5 12 months ago

Pros:

Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

Cons:

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts