Creativity 365 Reviews

by Kdan Mobile Software

• Overall
    4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.9/5

About Creativity 365

Creativity 365 boosts productivity with comprehensive, collaborative, cross-device digital content creation tools for mobile & desktop.

Learn more about Creativity 365

Loren S.
blogger
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2018

"Creative 365, the perfect software for creative people."

Comments: The ideal software to let your imagination run wild. It has allowed me to save notes in a very creative way and share them with others. Excellent for use from my phone and ipad.

Pros: This software has allowed me to optimize my work, the scanning and saving function is excellent and allows me to securely and professionally share my files. Ideal for taking notes and adding and removing stickers and photos. The video editing tool is super easy to use and allows you to customize and mix them with photos. In general it is very easy to use, you can use it from your phone.

Cons: I think it takes a couple of tools for the video editor to make them more personalized but I don't find many disadvantages about this software.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Patrick E.
Designer/Illustrator/Painter
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"Thanks to Creativity 365 I made promo video for my clients which also included animation"

Comments: To be honest, thanks to Creativity 365 my level of self-promotion has increased dramatically. Now I'm able to provide completely different content. For example, recently I released a small video clip that I edited in Creativity 365. Thanks to the nice video editing, adding effects and creating high-quality animations, my products became more popular. And, therefore, the reach of my personal audience has increased significantly. In general, Creativity 365 helps me to develop my skills in the field of creating animations and advertising.

Pros: Personally, I really like how all the apps in this suite are high in practicality. When I first began using Creativity 365, I just needed to edit a couple of videos. However, as soon as I dived int studying the software a little deeper, I also learned that it has a huge set of other interesting and useful features - all contained within Markup, Pocket Scanner, NoteLedge, Animation Desk, and Write-on Video. This helped me with making interesting video business cards for my clients.

Cons: Despite the fact that the application is super functional, it can be difficult to understand all its advantages from scratch for a beginner. Not all icons are arranged particularly well, so finding the one you need can be a challenge. Therefore, you have to spend a lot of time in order to consider all the functions/figure out how everything works. The sad fact is that sometimes great features are not available in the free version. For example, while using the Write-on Video, I could not select certain fonts. Of course, you can use the 14-day free version, but then you have to pay.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Sanjeed V.
Senior copywriter
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2017

"Creativity 365 is about capturing every aspect of the creative process from notes to video editing."

Comments: More productive documenting

Pros: It's a self contained ecosystem that lets me export projects between different apps, and share them with others using Creativity 365. The more people using the software and contributing to the shared space, the more templates we get for free inspiration! And subscription rates are not expensive, they even throw in a free Adonit stylus.

Cons: Some apps like the video editor feel more neglected than their star apps like PDF reader, but this is only to be expected since the latter was their first app and hence most mature.

Michael S.
Digital Designer
Design, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2020

"Nice range of digital creative and professional tools for beginners and pros"

Comments: With the wide array of apps that come in this bundle, the possibilities of what can be done creatively and professionally is quite extensive. Whether you're a student or work in an office, or have something to do with design, basically anyone will find these products useful. I mainly use Pocket Scanner, MarkUp and Noteledge, but having the other two products available has allowed me to experiment with something I've never done before, and that's been a pleasant surprise because I don't consider myself a creative person!

Pros: Switching between apps and having a could storage system in place for all of the documents that I work with on the daily basis is an excellent way to optimize my work. Basically, I've noticed that I'm more productive and organized as a result of having these apps introdused into my daily activities (work and personal life both)

Cons: I think that these apps don't get enough credit for what they do - with the downside being that not a whole of a lot of people have heard of this product, so maybe if there were more users, these apps could become even better with more money being put into further development and perfecting the product.

• Reviewed on 28/01/2020
George S.
Assistant Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"For range and ease of use, you'll be hard pushed to beat the Creativity 365 apps."

Pros: I've been using the Creativity 365 apps for years now, having been so impressed with my first purchase, Animation Desk, that I had a look for any other KDAN mobile apps, and quickly followed my original purchase with Write on Video and NoteLedge. From the versatile video editing range of Write on Video, the creative variety in Animation Desk, and the multimedia, web page and information recording giant that is NoteLedge, you really will find them difficult to beat.

Cons: I can't really fault any of these apps, and if I was to find fault it would be with Animation Desk and inability to put writing on your videos directly. Still, that's what what Write on Video is for.

Vlad S.
CMO & Co-Founder
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2018

"Creativity 365 is probably the most complete productivity pack that exists."

Pros: Creativity 365 software pack encompasses a wide range of functionalities, overlapping between each other and creating a complete set for any busy professional. Best thing is : the apps are super easy to use.

Cons: I wish the developers released more apps and included them into the pack, so by downloading just one pack of apps I could never worry about anything anymore. Photo editing app would be great for example!

• Reviewed on 28/02/2018
Kaimin T.
Country Manager in Taiwan
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"Country Manager in Korean startup, Toss Lab. experienced company fast growth. "

Comments: ease to use and affordable.

Pros: Easy to use is the main reason I chose this software in my list. as a startup in Asia, we need a software who really care of us. secondly, the price is inexpensive but the product is high quality.

Raymond H.
Freelancer
Internet, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2017

"If you are the type of mobility and amateur use of design or notes, Creativity 365 would better."

Pros: For users like me whose main occupation is not design-related, Kdan's Creativity 365 has the mobility and convenience that work best for me. On a daily basis, I capture and highlight important website contents with PDF Markup. After that, I proceed to NoteLedge to organize my notes. Occasionally, I edit video keynotes or multi-media projects with other software applications. All of these tasks can now be done on an iPad. Especially now that the iPad Pro works with Smart keyboard, my productivity has increased to a significant extent!

Cons: As I mentioned in the previous feedback, coming from a non-design background, I mostly use it for organizing documents, managing information, and taking self-learning notes. While Creativity 365 serves as an mobile version of Adobe, most of its features provided are way more sufficient than my needs. My suggestion to this is to provide two separate membership plans (payment packages): For-Documentary and For-Design. By conducting such customer segmentation strategy, the software may gain a larger user base.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2017
Rachel M.
Owner/Photographer
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2017

"Very enjoyable, easy to use, good interface"

Pros: I enjoy being able to get creative, to use these applications to help me streamline my work in many ways and be more productive. I really like using NoteLedge to take notes, add photos to those notes, and to be organized. I also find myself using Write-On Video a lot to spice up my videos, mash photos and videos together, and add more to them for friends and family.

Cons: I really wish there were more sticker options to use. I love using the stickers, and wish that there were more. Almost every time I have to re-download the sticker packages and I'm not sure why that does that.

Tony L.
Semiconductors, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017

"It makes reading and managing document easier on iPad"

Comments: The apps works very well on mobile, but the features and user experience are quite different from the desktop version. I don't use the desktop version that often because the reading and note taking experience is way better to me on iPad. But when I need to work with my computer, the desktop version does come in handy.

Pros: I use the PDF and Scanner apps to read technical documents and sometimes scan academic articles or research documents. I like the mobility of the apps which allows me to carry my documents everywhere so I can continue my work when I'm attending meetings, conferences or traveling.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Sean W.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"Great suite of programs"

Pros: Creativity 365 has some awesome features, the best I've found are the PDF mark up and the ability to write text over videos. This has made presentations a lot more efficient for me.

Cons: I was paying monthly for the PDF mark up app before I realized there's a monthly option for the entire suite that's more cost efficient. I've switched plans now, but I have no major complaints about the software as a whole.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2018
Mengchen T.
Student
Wine & Spirits
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2017

"It's really useful for anyone who needs to take notes or make your ideas visualize. "

Comments: It allowed me to take notes more quick and easy.

Pros: First of all, it's quite a easy using versatile app. I think it's really important cause I don't want to spend too much time to learn how to use an app. And what's I like most is its picture editing function, I can pick up any parts of any picture. (To me, it's more like a picture/photo note app.)

Cons: Cause I use the app only on my phone, sometimes while I want move picture A, but l accidentally affect picture B.( I think I need a stylus to solve this problem.)

• Reviewed on 01/10/2017
Leonardo A.
Copywriter
Publishing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2019

"Join your teams"

Pros: Basically, for us who worked in a creative company, it made our job easier and saved time. Together with the teams, without them being dislodged from their work units in order to constantly hold meetings.

Cons: At first it's a bit complicated, but when you catch the rhythm you don't let go.

• Reviewed on 01/03/2019
Kevin C.
General manager
Automotive, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"Creativity 365 allowing people to work anytime and from anywhere."

Comments: Wonderful stylus

Pros: It is now customary to send digital documents. I love being able to professionally scan and save needed files. It not only saves space because the PDF storage space is smaller, it also offers a secure and professional ways of sharing the files.

Cons: Pocket Scanner is really helpful when I not in the office. If The Real-time Edge Detection feature of Pocket Scanner could be more accurate, it will be perfect.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2017