Filter by:

• Overall

About Connecteam

An all-in-one employee app that's both powerful, affordable and easy to use, especially for the mobile workforce. Start for free!

Learn more about Connecteam

Brittany B.
HR Operations Lead
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2020

"Fantastic app and customer service team"

Comments: We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.). After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros: - We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons: Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Alternatives Considered: Clockify

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

by ConnecTeam on 04/11/2020

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

• Reviewed on 03/11/2020
Josh G.
COO
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities."

Comments: Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros: The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons: The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

by ConnecTeam on 26/04/2020

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Jeffrey D.
General Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2021

"Great Features for a Reasonable Price"

Comments: Overall my Connecteam experience has been the best I've had with any team management software so far. This app allows me to keep track of everything in one place rather than having to utilize several different software applications. The small hiccups that occur along the way are always easily resolved in a timely and effective manner.

Pros: This software keeps all my employees connected with me and the other members of their team. Connecteam is a great tool for managing workflows, time management, and communication among several different teams.

Cons: I wish I had the ability to schedule future posts (such as birthday wishes or scheduled updates) without having to upgrade to the next plan. I lead too small of a team to justify upgrading to the higher plan but definitely miss out on the ability to utilize the more advanced features. I also believe that allowing admins to be able to manually input availability would be helpful as our scheduling manager finds it easier to run availability through her rather than having them input it themselves.

by ConnecTeam on 04/02/2021

Thanks for the amazing review Jeffrey!

The ability for admins to add unavailabilities for users is already available! You can access you schedule actions menu to add it :)

Thanks again for being so awesome!

Fiona K.
Fiona K.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019

"A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price"

Comments: It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Pros: Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Cons: Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Liran Y.
IT Admin
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Great platform to reach all employees."

Pros: Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox.
Arrange registrations to events and meetings.
Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company.
Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Cons: It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees.
It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

by ConnecTeam on 08/02/2018

Hi Liran,

thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Nicolette D.
Marketing & Finance Specialist
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Chen and connect team is the best!!!!"

Comments: connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Pros: ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Cons: getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Alternatives Considered: Beekeeper and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: cheap no risk with free trial and excellent customer service from the beginning and no email needed by employees can sign up using a mobile number

by ConnecTeam on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette!

We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Amanda M.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2021

"Great for Mobile Teams!"

Comments: Great! Has met all our needs.

Pros: Easy to setup and customize. Very intuitive.

Cons: Would like to see additional fields/boxes on jobs to be able to enter account numbers, etc.

by ConnecTeam on 04/02/2021

Thanks for the review Amanda! Highly appreciated :)

Sharlyssa D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Perfect for a small business with a big dream!"

Comments: Loved it! What an amazing tool for our business to have. As a start-up, I didn't have the finances, or really the time, to invest in searching and testing out apps. Having the trial was amazing, and I realized, the cost offset my time. The value of the product is so worth it to me.

Pros: My absolute favorite thing was being able to brand this with our brand. We had a small shop for the holidays, but branding the app and having such a BEAUTIFUL and functional app offered credibility and professionalism to my brand new staff to see our small biz as growing.

Cons: The chat function didn't often work. You'd have to exit out of the app and reopen it to send messages almost every time. That's literally the only part I think needs attention at this point.

by ConnecTeam on 06/01/2021

Thanks for the review Sharlyssa!

Yes, the Chat had a few hiccups on some devices, but a few weeks ago we've released a BIG update to it and ever since it works like a charm!

Make sure you're up to date to the most recent version and I believe you'll find it amazing :)

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Tobias rye J.
Digital Marketing
Machinery, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2020

"A great and easy system to use and implement"

Pros: It's so easy to setup and get started with. There is a lot of features and opportunities which every company can use.

Cons: Some features do miss basic things like conditional answer in forms and the onboarding solution is just a list which the user have to go trough and not a journey

Alternatives Considered: Actimo

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: I choose Connecteam over Actimo because of a wider features set and the price

by ConnecTeam on 19/11/2020

Thanks for the awesome review Tobias!

We really appreciate your feedback and will explore what can be improved or added accordingly.

Thanks again :)

• Reviewed on 12/11/2020
Darren G.
Ceo
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2016

"Beyond expectations for an app !"

Comments: Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Pros: Ease of use
Muiltu functions
Constant updates
Improves communication's
Helps reduce costs
Training abilities

Cons: Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

by ConnecTeam on 24/11/2016

Thanks Darren :)

• Reviewed on 24/11/2016
Paula H.
Executive Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Awesome Platform! Caring , Considerate Customer Service with Extraordinary Politeness."

Comments: I honestly enjoyed your platform and how user friendly it was. Also the colors you have chosen are simple, yet draw you to each area with ease. I have no clue what my next job will be, I am going to try to find a remote position.. I will definitely keep your company in mind if ever there is a need in the future, I will also promote your company if ever an opportunity arises to do so.
Customer Service was beyond excellent, refreshing for a change. Other companies would benefit to mentor after your customer service.

Pros: I honestly did not try it out the way I would have liked to. But I really liked how user friendly it was & the simplistic design & colors. I hate programs that are cluttered looking, your was perfect.

Cons: I honestly can not say anything bad. Unfortunately due to my leaving the company I was not able to implement it & try it out the way I had wanted to.

by ConnecTeam on 01/12/2020

Thanks for the amazing review Paula! Your kind words made a couple of our teammates here to shed a tear :)

We wish you the very best of luck with your new role, and hope to see you again soon :)

• Reviewed on 28/11/2020
Tayfun B.
dispatcher
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Great App, Great Support, Great Price"

Comments: Before that, we had 3 software: dokuwiki, shiftplanning and whatsapp. Now we only need connecteam

Pros: its very flexibel and i can customize how i need it.

Cons: So far there is nothing I do not like. Maybe a LaunchPad app is missing but i think they will also do it in fututre

by ConnecTeam on 05/11/2018

Thanks Tayfun for this awesome review!!
We love having you onboard! The admin tab for your app is coming sooner than you imagine :) Stay tuned!!

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Ali S.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2019

"Very user friendly"

Comments: Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the ease of the software, and highly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

Pros: The software is very practical, and easy to use. The customer/ tech service is phenomenal. Very helpful and responsive.

Cons: I do not have any negative critiques of this product at this time.

by ConnecTeam on 26/02/2019

Hi Ali!!
Thank you for your feedback!
We keep on improving Connecteam on a regular basis and highly valuate and consider customers suggestions when developing the product.
Please keep on providing ideas that will make your day to day easier so we can include it our roadmap :)
Thanks again for the review!

• Reviewed on 20/02/2019
Andy F.
Dispatcher
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2017

"Excellent Program"

Comments: From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Pros: Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Cons: Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

by ConnecTeam on 19/01/2017

Thanks, Andy

• Reviewed on 18/01/2017
James P.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"Worth the money"

Pros: We found this software very easy to use.

Cons: The load up time is a little slow and the search feature needs some attention.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2020
Bob T.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2017

"I had a few issues starting up but now I find the program very helpfull. Support was great."

Pros: Being able to pull off time reports when I need instead of waiting for employees to hand them in at the begining of the next week.

Cons: Would like to be able to format the reports the way that suits me. Maybe there is a way to do that I just havent figured it out yet.

by ConnecTeam on 21/06/2017

Hey Bob, glad you're finding Connecteam useful.
I've taken down a note with regards to your comment on the reports and we will try to work that in as soon as possible.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2017
Melanie V.
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2016

"Great support, easy to manage and usefully"

Comments: Great support, easy to manage and usefully for our company.
We receive the best service all the time

• Reviewed on 25/10/2016
Tom A.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2017

"Best business organizational app"

Comments: Amazing UI and functionality in the ability to track and follow schedules send organization or team specific notifications and reminders and the ability to train your team straight from the app.

Pros: Time sheet
Accessibility
Notifications and team reminders

Cons: Team member can only join app using phone invitation stoping users with iPods or IPads from using the app unless they have a phone

by ConnecTeam on 27/03/2017

Thank you, Tom!

Jon T.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2017

"Good for basic team work"

Comments: There are many ways Connecteam can improve drastically. The first way is to allow syncing of calendars or offer its own scheduler. The second is to allow API access. Third, allow staff to be assigned jobs with a value which can then be paid via Stripe.

Pros: Easy to use.

Cons: Missing too many features.

by ConnecTeam on 04/04/2017

Thanks for your comments, Jon. All your suggestions are in our roadmap and will be added to the platform within 90 days. So let me make you this offer: continue to use Connecteam free of charge for the next month or so and then come back here and change (or don't) your review. What do you say?

Scott W.
Scott W.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2020

"Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever"

Comments: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros: - Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons: - At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Alternatives Considered: Sling, 7shifts, Trello and QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam: We used TSheets, 7Shifts, Sling, and Trello for everything we needed. Now we have combined everything we needed in a single solution- ConnectTeam.

Switched From: QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Save money. Everything in one application. 24/7 live support.

by ConnecTeam on 14/02/2020

Hi Scott!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab.

Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

• Reviewed on 10/02/2020
Tamara C.
Owner/ Office Operations
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to"

Comments: ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pros: Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Cons: doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

by ConnecTeam on 14/02/2018

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for leaving a review!

Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for.

Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles.

We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Becky T.
Accounting & HR
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2021

"Practical, efficient & cost effective solution"

Comments: Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

Pros: Easy to setup and implement with a large team. Video tutorials make teaching your less than tech savvy employees simple.

Cons: Would like for it to link the different areas together, user info to timesheets, schedule, workflows, etc. Feel like you are duplicating some important info. Needs timesheet approval flow.

Alternatives Considered: Contractor Foreman and Paycor Time and Attendance

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam: Company owner

Switched From: Contractor Foreman

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Map screen with employee clock-in locations (owner chose based on this)

by Connecteam on 31/08/2021

Thanks for the feedback, Becky!

We 100% agree with linking some areas and already do that in some places on the platform, and more will be added!

As for a timesheet approval flow, that's on our roadmap for the very near future!

Stay tuned for our product updates coming out regularly :)

Thanks again for your review!

• Reviewed on 19/08/2021
Rina D.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Small Business"

Comments: The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros: I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses.
We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons: There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

Alternatives Considered: Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam: The other program was not able to support some of the added features like updates and Chats that we wanted.

Switched From: Homebase

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: It was easy enough for us to use as a small business without having to get too bogged down with features that are for larger businesses. SUPER easy to use.

by ConnecTeam on 11/04/2021

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina!

Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :)

We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business.

Thanks again for being awesome!

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Austin H.
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2021

"Really like Connecteam and I think you will as well"

Comments: Really like Connecteam. I have deployed it one and was very happy and when I changed employers I deployed it for my new team as well. The platform is absolutely packed with features and you can get really granular with customization. It’s kind of the Swiss Army knife of personal management platforms. Customer support is great too.

Pros: Super easy to get set up and going. Packed full of features!

Cons: Occasional feature malfunction when a new update is pushed, but is always resolved in a couple hours.

by Connecteam on 08/09/2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Austin!

We're happy to hear you can do a lot from the same place using Connecteam :)

• Reviewed on 29/08/2021
Rufus P.
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"Fantastic Product"

Comments: I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros: The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons: It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Alternatives Considered: Silvertrac Software, OfficerReports.com and QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Overall, the cost was the major issue, and the flexibility to communicate with teams. Tried an actual demo without a salesman, and then made a decision to go with them.

by ConnecTeam on 07/06/2019

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019