Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.8/5

About LogistaaS

Cloud software for freight and logistics companies. Shipments management, CRM, eFreight and INTTRA integration, online customer portal.

Learn more about LogistaaS

Shireen N.
Executive Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2016

"It increases the productivity"

Comments: After looking through a lot of choices for logistics software, we finally found the simplest, and most effective system (LogistaaS), we are using LogistaaS since almost a year, and they deliver what they say indeed. We automated a lot of our procedures with logistaas, and they continue to add more features at good speed. Their reporting tools are very smart and different from other software. Rate is also quite reasonable.

Pros: Friendly interface
Accessible from any connected device to the internet.
Great search tools for all modules.
Support staff are very cooperative.
LogistaaS's team cares about the customer's views of the future.
Different authorization settings.
It keeps a log of all the changes done.

Cons: They are a relatively new company so there are always concerns regarding the maturity of their products, but to be fair, we hardly notice anything as all features are well thought over

• Reviewed on 19/07/2016
Suha Z.
Supervisor operation
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Review"

Comments: I was hesitant of its use at first, but the success team followed up toughly with me and gave me detailed guidance on the software.
The software is simple and easy to use. Developers followed up with me as I needed some personalized adjustments, and they were very helpful.
After months of using Logistaas, my work is now more organized and satisfying.

Pros: Has a good customer service, efficient and fast response.
Covers the most important features in our work as it has many optional details. I can easily follow up with my clients and issue and track invoices.
Saved a lot of time and energy.

Cons: Couldn’t change the color of the interface. But overall it’s okay.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Yaser S.
Executive Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2016

"Flexible, efficient and professional support"

Comments: Our company was in need for a freight software, and we found that Logistaas is a very targeted product for our industry, it provides us with a very useful solution as a cloud software solution. It helps to re-organize the work between our teams, actually after using Logistaas for around 5 months, a lot of the manual work was done by Logistaas.
It is easy to create our own report through choosing the needed criteria each time.

Pros: It is online based, Rich reports, you can set the authority matrix you need to your company. It integrates with our accounting system. Easy to use.

Cons: Nothing to be mentioned

• Reviewed on 30/08/2016
Osama F.
General Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2016

"It is the future of Logistics software"

Comments: We have been with Logistaas since our start up in freight forwarding sector, and we have grown and added users for all our staff, where Logistaas success team provided us with the needed training to get our staff ready for using the system. It is a robust and straight forward system, developers care about the customer's views of the future, and they prepare a strong platform to build on for future growth.

Pros: It works perfectly from my mobile
Flexibility of Logistaas's team
Ability to configure my own reports.
User friendly, easy to learn.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2016