15 years helping British businesses

About Landbot

Landbot is the most intuitive no-code chatbot builder. Convert more traffic on your website using conversational strategies.

Learn more about Landbot

Pros:

Everything, I did a lot of research and overall this software is the most complete I've seen. Easy to use, excellente pricing, support , and more.

Landbot ratings

4.5
4.3
4.2
4.1

8.4/10

Landbot has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 69 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Landbot before?

Ernesto
Ernesto
Co-CEO & Co-Founder in Spain
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Lead generation engine using conversations

Comments: I'm more than happy. Affordable price, amazing features and no issues with product and support till now.

Pros:

How simple is to setup your bot, with nice and cool interactions, with API integrations and in just minutes you can plug the same to a landing page and start getting leads. And now even you can plug the same to your whatsapp biz account.

Cons:

Setting up a custom CNAME could be simpler.

joseph
Inbound Marketing Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Dynamic lead flow and capture

Comments: My experience with Landbot has been very very smooth. Setup, styling, and integrating have all been top-notch. On par with any other system i've worked with.

Pros:

I love the flexibility in design, integration, and conditional branching available with Landbot. We often work with fairly complex interdependent systems and Landbot has been able to fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Cons:

Cost per seat can grow unreasonably; I would like to see a business account available so that this restriction is removed. As it is we are simply unable to offer this feature with the number clients we have currently using Landbot. It feels a little stifling only being able to offer this as a lead flow system without live takeover due to ballooning costs when managing several clients with large sales teams.

Farhan
CEO in UK
Professional Training & Coaching, 51–200 Employees

Nightmare to set up - little assistance

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Stay away. There are other reviews online about the customer service being poor. Totally agree.

Pros:

On the surface it seems like the best chatbot out there. The auto translation function was what attracted us the most

Cons:

Once you sign up, you're pretty much left to your own devices apart from ping pong emails from the technical support team who most times don't explain things thoroughly enough. Eventually you start to understand the limitations once you've built out a workflow. Conditions must be case sensitive and done individually.

Filip
Filip
CEO in Italy
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Best chat-bot creation software

Comments: Landbot is a great and easy to use chat-bot creator for beginners and also offers all the features a pro might need

Pros:

I strongly believe that the team at landbot.io is doing a great job, the software is easy to use, all our team members are capable of using it, and the best part is they offer all those power-ups and integrations

Cons:

We used it to create really complicated bots, with a lot of conditional logic and at a certain point, it takes longer for the chat-bot to save. But the user sees no difference, so I guess the software is great also for highly complicated bots

Divyaansh
Co-founder in India
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy and flexible!

Comments: Changed the course of our company! We owe it to Landbot!

Pros:

The ease of getting started and the flexibility of maintaining the software.

Cons:

Transition to code is less ideal. Some more low-code features would've been helpful.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Graphic & web designer in Colombia

The best chatbot!

Comments: I really like chatbot and the best thing is that you can create your bot in different ways according to your needs, but I really do not understand is why I have to pay to use fb msn sync with landbot? or what about an app for android?

Pros:

What I like about chatbot is the interface, very easy to use, firendly, it has sense and it is intuitive. Very good for new brands and companies with needs on online customer service. I definitely recommend go to try the free version and not stay in the landbot.io homepage.

Cons:

The only thing i really don't like is: chatbot is only availabe on english, I can not recommend chatbot to some of my clients because they don not speaks english at all.

Gary
Gary
Founder & CEO in US

Easy To Use Chat Bot Builder For Marketers

Comments: Great chatbot tool, using it on several websites. Just be sure you have a clear plan on how you will use it before you start building your chatbot.

Pros:

If you are a marketer and not a developer, you may find chat bot building difficult. Landbot has a super easy to use UI that makes building chatbots easy and intuitive. They also have lots of templates to help get you started faster. I like the ability to desingn and brand each chat bot individually so I can use chat bots on different websites.

Cons:

Not specific to this software but chatbots in general, it needs a lot of time and planning to create a chatbot that is customer friendly enough to not annoy your visitors. You need to be able to map out the conversations and responses in advanced to make sure customers do not hit any deadends.

5 years ago

Hey Gary! Many thanks for leaving us a review here. We do try to make it as easy as we can for you all to be able to build up your own chatbots based on your business needs and eventually we'll make it even easier for sure. Glad to hear you enjoy using it for a number of different website. Thanks again for your review! The Landbot Team

Sarah
Sarah
The Ideas Girl in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Landbot lets you be more creative than other bots!

Comments: I've built a few conversational bots and landbot is fun to use. You can produce great results quickly without any help. You can use landbot for so many things - you're really only limited by your imagination!

Pros:

I love using Landbot! I used it to create a quirky response instead of the standard 404 error message, so any visitors can chat to the bot to find out where they'd like to go on my website instead. Landbot is easy to use so it's quick to set up. You can create professional looking results without the hassle that some other bot building involves. When you're done you simply embed to your site and don't have to do anything to maintain it.

Cons:

There isn't anything I dislike about Landbot - it's simple to use, the dashboard is straightforward and you can get great results quickly!

Sunny
Sunny
Founder in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A really nice engagement tool for your website

Comments: Landbot is really a fun tool to use. Building a bot is super easy, especially with their new Blocks system. I've used it on my website to qualify leads - in place of a contact form. I can see myself using it for customer surveys in the future as well. My only wish is that it could integrate with more ESPs (like ActiveCampaign). Right now it only integrates with MailChimp. You can technically integrate through Zapier, but that's an additional recurring cost that I don't always want to add. In any case, I'm pretty excited about the future of Landbot!

Pros:

- Building a bot is really easy - A great tool to engage website visitors - Customizable design - Some advanced features

Cons:

- Limited integration with email service providers - Can be a little expensive depending on your plan

5 years ago

Hi Sunny! Thanks a lot for your review! Glad to see our bots are helping your business better engage with your visitors. Yes, we will get better when it comes to integrations and we'll keep on working hard in order to improve our product to better adapt to customer needs so you can make the most of Landbot :) Thanks again for taking the time to review us here, very much appreciated! The Landbot Team

Janne
Janne
Advertising Manager | AD in Finland
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Amazing

Comments: First WOW app in many many years.

Pros:

You can do different chats and they can be show in middle of the page, not hiding behind button on corner of the page

Cons:

There are nothing to complain! Love it all.

5 years ago

Hi Janne! We are very pleased to see you like it so much :) We keep on making efforts in all areas for our product to keep on implementing new features that add more value to any business. Stay stunned to find out more about upcoming releases and new tools we will deliver, hoping you keep on enjoying Landbot and its features. Thanks so much for your review! The Landbot Team

Vincent
Director in Dominican Republic
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Probably the best chatbot on the market.

Comments: I have been using Landbot for 4 years now and it has been a fantastic way to interact and to collect sales and after-sales leads for our business. Easy to use and they always improve the platform. For now on, you can even connect your bot to Chat GPT via the API...

Pros:

Landbot main strength is that it is very easy to use it and to create your first chatbot in a few minutes. You only to add blocks and to connect them. Although the tool is easy to use, you can customize your chatbot and connect it to a CRM via a webhook.

Cons:

Hard to find something negative about Landbot. The tool is a bit costly. For advanced features, you will have to pay around US$ 80 per month. Expensive but worth the price...

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finland
Online Media, Self Employed

Building and leveraging bots has never been easier!

Pros:

The one thing that has really impressed me about Landbot is how intuitive its Drag-and-Drop workspace is. No need to have an engineering degree nor to be a programming wizard...you can select the first element of your bot, customize it and then connect it to the second element you'll choose and edit – and so on. Landbot's focus on a visual workspace is very valuable because it allows users to see, at a glance, each step and all the different options you are building for your bot.

Cons:

Landbot may seem quite easy to use at first but things can get quite tricky if you want to develop an advanced or complex bot. I think that breaking up the bot into sections or parts, and having the ability to select which one to make visible in the workspace would simplify things, in the sense that would make it easier to zoom in to a particular aspect of the bot, and then zoom out to look at the bot in its entirety.

Joe
Founder in US

Horrible customer service

Comments: Decent product, horrible support.

Pros:

The overall functionality of the bot is great for basic use.

Cons:

They advertise additional functionality like the ability to add custom tracking code for Facebook and Google Ads. However, these features do not function properly and when you request support, they are absolutely useless. Firstly, I submitted a ticket to support asking for assistance with custom tracking code, they responded immediately saying that they were working on the issue. Two weeks later I didn't hear back so I reached out again only to find out that the ticket was in the wrong queue. After they finally responded, we go back and forth over the course of another 10 days, I spoke with at least 5 different people and no one was able to resolve my issue. When I finally made some progress with one rep my issue was escalated to, I was then re-routed back to the original rep who had no idea. Very frustrating to say the least. They definitely have an issue with their support staff. If you check out their Facebook reviews, I am not the only one experiencing issues. After I left a Facebook review, one of the founders reached out to me asking for additional details, once I responded to him, it initiated a chatbot that started trying to route me to support. Very bad customer experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE WHATSOEVER!!

Paper & Forest Products, 11–50 Employees

First impression

Comments: Overall, this app is very good, however, we do not use the paid service, it is because we still cannot get one email from visitor by this app, maybe this is our problem, we do not know how to capture visitor email. So, if the app can give us suggestions, e.g. by weekly report, monthly report, how to improve our conversion rate, etc. then if we can really obtain email address / contact information from potential customers, then we will use the paid service. thanks.

Pros:

Easy to use, user-friendly user interface, with preset template, also can use visualized flow chart structure, step by step to finish settings. With precise statistics on each stage.

Cons:

conversion rate is low, if system can provide suggestions to us by machine learning (big data analysis) or by human consultant , then this app will be perfect!

5 years ago

Hello there! Thanks for your review! Good to see you find the stats and our user-friendly interface easy to use - in regards to conversion rates and getting more of your chatbot you can always take a look at our Knowledge Base here (https://landbot.helpdocs.io/) where we try to share as much as we can in order to make it easier for everyone to make the most of their bots. We'd suggest for you to create and test different bots and see which ones are better accepted by your visitors and which of those are converting better when it comes to generating leads and gathering customer emails. You can customise them all any way you want to make them more appealing, this way your web visitors will probably interact more with it - hopefully that'll bring in more leads for your business. The Landbot Team

Eyal
Marketer in Israel
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Super professional & friendly chatbot platform with an amzing support team!

Pros:

Beside the fact I have been using few similar softwares and Landbot is my favorite for almost 3 years, I want specifically mention the support team. When I have a question, big or small, I know Landbot's team is there to answer me quickly and with the most professional way. Also, I am amazed how many new great features they keep develope every single month. Highly recommended

Cons:

A cheaper and easier set for WhatsApp bot

Stergios
CEO in UK
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

One of the best tools for prototyping and building conversational software

Comments: Superb product. The customer support team is also great and replies really fast.

Pros:

Usability, large variety of conversational designs, customizable bot frontend, zapier integration, dialogflow integration, REST APIs, very good documentation, and great community.

Cons:

Ability to import/export your bot design using a structured/transferable format - e.g., a .json file (they are probably already working on it)

Gianclaudio
Operations Manager in Panama
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Adelantos

Comments: I have been able to sole customer issues without them having to call the call center. This helps balance the load .

Pros:

everything, I did a lot of research and overall this software is the most complete I've seen. Easy to use, excellente pricing, support , and more.

Cons:

Probably I'd like more integrations and easier for other apps like zendesk type apps for example.

Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Used Landbot as an internal chatbot

Comments: Landbot was a very quick and easy solution to getting users on our intranet better guidance to other resources and answering their questions without requiring a human component.

Pros:

The ease to set up and implement was definitely the highlight. Being able to set up a decision tree in the app, copy the html into a webpage, and have it work seamlessly was great!

Cons:

After I set up my large decision tree, if I wanted to make a small tweak across many items on it, there was no way to as it was all no-code. I think going forward they're resolving this with blocks, but it was essentially a trade-off for the simplicity.

Luciano
Luciano
ChatBot consultant in Italy
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Expensive, but powerful and pleasant

Comments: My overall experience is more than positive! The Landbot works well, in a reliable, responsive, pleasant and well structured interface. The various integrations available cover the necessary features and require minimal effort to use. I would review the price of subscriptions, which are often a reason for resistance and rejection of the platform by customers for whom I do the various projects.

Pros:

Landbot's user interface makes working within it a pleasure. Everything is smooth and stable, without any nasty surprises, with frequent auto-saving and the possibility to undo changes.

Cons:

The sore spot with Landbot in my opinion is the price, especially if we work in teams and the chatbot has multiple operators, for which we pay additional fees. It would be good to create a plan for single ChatBot with all the features and integrations available, at a price more in line with competitors.

Will
Product Manager in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Excellent No-Code Chat Solution

Comments: Very positive, overall.

Pros:

Really easy to get started with. Technical know-how not required. Intuitive builder UI. Attractive front end experience. Prompt and courteous customer service.

Cons:

More advanced NLP capabilities would be nice.

Marketing & Advertising, 5,001–10,000 Employees

The easiest, best "bot" design platform out there!

Comments: I had heard about Landbot through Product Hunt years ago and had been looking for a way to use them. I had an opportunity to create an "interactive FAQ" for a program we were launching, so I used the Landbot chatbot to create this experience for our website visitors. As a "demo" for our Client, I spent one (late) night building the FAQ decision tree in the Landbot backend and doing basic design changes to reflect my Client's brand. This wasn't intended to be the final product, but when I walked my Client through the demo, she loved it so much, so just wanted to use the one I made, which we charged almost $8,500 for. This tool is fantastic!

Pros:

The drag & drop backend, simple creative updates and integrations

Cons:

Honestly... NOTHING so far! It's such a great tool for deploying chatbots quickly and easily - I designed and launched one completely on my own in one day!

Becky
Becky
Consultant Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Landbot is on the right track, but not there yet

Comments: I love the concept of a "stupid" chatbot in that it doesn't have any NLU or machine learning or AI built in. Those are quite complicated and would prevent a lot of people from giving chatbots a try. Landbot is more like a choose your own adventure novel where you as the author get to determine what users of your chatbot can do. There is no chat window where users can type anything they want to confuse your bot. They are offered only the options you provide, whether buttons or text entry boxes or things like that. And I am a firm believer in the use of chatbots in marketing. I believe they will take over many tasks where static webpages were used in the past. And Landbot is on the right track to support this shift.

Pros:

Beyond the concept of their software, I like the admin where you build out the actual chat conversations. It's much easier to use than other chatbot systems I've used.

Cons:

Their product is still new, so it lacks some functionality that I wanted. Also, you can only have one landbot per page on your website, so my use cases are much more limited than I want.

5 years ago

Hello Becky! Our product has improved a lot since last year actually :) It is key for us and our customers to have a tool which enables anyone to easily create and embed a chatbot for their business. We too believe we're on the right path! Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. The Landbot Team

Anand
Anand
Program Manager in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Good and Value for money product!

Pros:

It's one of the nice and good products for small and mid-size organizations like us. In the website we can systematically track the visitors and assist them.

Cons:

The WhatsApp bot is difficult to set up and it's quite a bit costly.

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great chatbot builder to make anything!

Pros:

Chatbot builder, easy to use and the integrations

Cons:

Native multi language support (can be done with code)

Richard
Richard
Automation Leader in Ecuador
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

A true canvas design chatbot!

Comments: A warmy and wonderful experience. Sure I'll be working with them for long time

Pros:

There are so many things I like: Intregation with essentials channels, such as WhatsApp, Messenger and web embeed. You can integrate with others apps (SalesForce, Zapier, etc)

Cons:

An app option where you can chat with your costumers