• Overall

About Birdeye

Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses.

Learn more about Birdeye

Heidi M.
Operations Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Game Changer"

Comments: We had been in business for about 15 years when we started using BirdEye. We had hard copies of reviews but mainly had a few select people hitting review sites to complain. Our reputation was not accurately reflected online. When we started using BirdEye we immediately started see all of our positive reviews being posted online. We could also have the opportunity to fix problems with unhappy customers before they became a problem. I couldn't be happier with this product!

Pros: So Easy to Use!
Immediate Results!
Quality Control at its finest!

Cons: I don't have any negative comments about this software.

by BirdEye on 11/01/2019

Thanks Heidi! We love partnering with you to amplify your great reputation online! Your results are amazing and definitely setting you apart from the competition! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback!

Jeremy S.
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Great service for any business!"

Comments: Our business has experienced tremendous positive reviews since we started using BirdEye.

Pros: This service fixes the major problem with what is wrong with review sites!

Cons: There is nothing that we didn't like about this software.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Josefina B.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Great add to anyones company"

Comments: Customer service is great. They always have Webinars and things to help our employees work with the apps easier.

Pros: We use this for all our medical stores and a few others. Monthly we will pull the CRM and email all patients for a review. we love being able to text them or email them right from the app if they reply with any concerns.

Cons: Nothing honestly. Maybe easier search if possible .But overall the program works very well for us. Specially for the stores.

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

Love that you've been attending our webinars and find them helpful! I'll be sure to pass the feedback to our teams.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Sergio M.
SR Director
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Great Reputation Marketing Tool"

Comments: Great Enviroment, Great Customer Service, Great Development Team!

Pros: Directly with Birdeye as a partner working together!

Cons: All the Great Funtionality, Friendly tool,

Randy D.
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2019

"Best advertising investment ever"

Comments: Before Birdeye we had few google reviews. Now we have many.

Pros: It gets people to post reviews. It also lets me know instantly if a patient has an issue so I can rectify it.

Cons: No complaints. Support was fantastic the one time it shut off.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2019
Kristina O.
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Bird Eye is the BEST type of "set it and forget it" review system. It works!"

Comments: We want to make sure that we are on top of any concerns they may have, but when our new patients can get up to date word of mouth testimonies, it speaks volumes.

Pros: It allows me to focus on the things that I need to in my office while knowing that we are not missing out on reaching out to our patients for their experiences.

Cons: We've been using Bird Eye for a couple of years now and I don't have any cons as of yet.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Christopher M.

"Great Product"

Pros: We love how our clients can have direct data pulls from there dental software.

Cons: In the beginning we struggled with integration but those problems have been fixed.

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

Awesome, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Douglas H.
VP Client Experience
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"Benefits of Birdeye"

Comments: The set up was good. The after set up Support is wonderful. I have had all of my questions answered quickly and accurately.

Pros: The best feature is being able to set up a drip email campaign and then watch as it works on its own to reach out to our customers. As reviews begin to come in we can assist the negative reviews while the system is gather others.

Cons: Unfortunately the responses from the email system is slim to none. this has no weight on how the software is used or works but more on our customers. I wish there was a better way to get more responses.

by BirdEye on 27/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Customer obsession is a core value of ours at BirdEye, and we are pleased to hear support has been taking great care of you. Please reach out if you need any additional support!

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Munira Y.
Head of Marketing

"Easy to use !"

Comments: very satisfied with the overall product.

Pros: it's very easy to use and implement. customer service is awesome.

Cons: I would have liked to see certain features like surveys, webchat included in the core package. I would also like to see free trials for each additional product.

by BirdEye on 31/07/2020

Great to hear! So happy to know that you're enjoying the platform and support is taking good care of you. Thank you for the feedback!

Jamie R.
Brand & Marketing Specialist
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Great product, EXCEPTIONAL training!"

Comments: This is a great tool for gaining better company reviews. It eliminates the need to do the research it takes to create reports, find out where we're lagging, etc...

Pros: I like that it's visually friendly. The dashboard is a great way to see an overview of everything happening, and where our company stands in each aspect. The training is exceptional! Very thorough, helping me understand the complete functionality of the platform.

Cons: So far, so good! I really don't have any complaints!

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

Customer happiness is a core value of ours at Birdeye, so we are pleased to hear that our customer support team has been taking great care of you and helpful during training!

Sophia H.
Sales Rep
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Birdeye is great!"

Pros: Birdeye is very easy to use and it has a ton of amazing features. I love that I am able to track all of the different reviews we receive. The customer service that this company provides is also out standing.

Cons: The only downside to Birdeye is that it doesn't integrate with the Edge, the main software system we use in our business.

by Birdeye on 27/01/2021

Hi Sophia, we love hearing that our support team is taking great care of you. Thank you for being a Birdeye customer!

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
Jeremiah R.
Physician Assistant
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Worked Great for our Business"

Comments: Our business had an issue with online reputation/review management. Through years of neglecting in addressing this issue, it just piled up with more and more negative reviews. The problem is that this was by no means an accurate reflection of the services we provide, rather it was from a few disgruntled or happy "customers" which is quite common in medicine. Once we implemented BirdEye, I started seeing the 5 star reviews pour in. We saw our Google review average go from a measly 3.3 to a 4.6 in 6 months, with other sites trending upwards similarly. As a result, we've seen an increase in our business and couldn't be happier.

Pros: It's easy and straightforward to use and really produced the results we were looking for.

Cons: Nothing really - I found it to be user friendly, intuitive, and loved the dashboard feature.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Christy A.
Office manger
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Helped my office tremendously"

Comments: I am a office manager at a dental office. After using BirdEye for about 2 month we started doubling the new patient we were getting per month. We were getting 10-15 new reviews per month which BirdEye made it easy for the patient to leave. It’s heped out my office a ton!

Pros: Not having to do anything to send out the review. BirdEye works with the software I use in my dental office so I don’t have to do anything to get the reviews sent out.

Cons: It would be nice to have someone call and check in making sure you know if there are any new features that are added.

Pamela K.
Online Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"BirdEye Substantially Built Clients Businesses"

Comments: As a reseller of the product, not only is there money to be made, it really works. I look like a superstar to my clients growing their businesses substantially....

Pros: The ease of use and the technical support are my favorite aspects of the software. Simple to set up and whenever in need, the technical support department is wonderful!!!!! I deal with a number of third party companies - tech support here is above and beyond. Best of all, the software really makes a difference for my clients as everyone thrives and flourishes on good reviews if so deserving!

Cons: In some ways it is a bit basic. Would like more control over the look and feel of the product - sometimes being told a change cannot be made. Also, would prefer more control on my end - rather than having to rely on tech support - although again they are a pleasure to work with.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Mckenzie H.
Marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Recommend birdeye to all business owners"

Comments: Birdeye has been one of the best investments we have made for our business. From the customer service to the results, we have enjoyed every little thing about it. We have been able to double or triple the number of reviews we have received all because of birdeye. Being a dental office, we rely heavily on positive reviews to keep a good reputation in the community but also gain new patients and we owe that to birdeye!

Pros: The best part of this software is the easiness of using it and the results you get. It has made it so easy for us to get positive feedback/reviews from our patients. Everyone is busy and this software has allowed us to triple our reviews with little to no extra work on our end.

Cons: To be completely honest, there isn’t anything we don’t like about it. Everything has been a positive experience and has gotten us the results we want.

Jeff D.
Principal
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms"

Comments: Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Pros: This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Cons: It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Brant S.
CIO
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Excellent Review Management Product With Extras"

Pros: Easy to setup and use. They have a large set of free resources to help you get the most out of their product. You can monitor just about every review site you can think of. It notifies you of reviews so you can easily reply to them. It also has other helpful features like business listing management so your business listings are the same. You can also get their interactions product to help you connect with customers. The reporting and analytics is easy to use and understand.

Cons: as new features come out they usually cost extra and are not bundled in.

Fadia S.
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye"

Comments: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Pros: The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically.
One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Cons: I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick.
I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

by BirdEye on 11/01/2019

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Ian B.
Site Director
Sports, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Excellent Tool for Reputation Management"

Comments: I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

Pros: The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Cons: If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

by BirdEye on 12/03/2020

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

• Reviewed on 10/03/2020
Dawn D.
Director of Marketing

"Game Changer"

Comments: We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Pros: Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Cons: It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

by BirdEye on 31/07/2020

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Diana R.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Great Software"

Comments: Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

Pros: I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

Cons: The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Tim S.
General Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Greatly increased our online reviews!"

Comments: We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Pros: I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Cons: We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

by BirdEye on 22/07/2020

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Mark R.
Senior Rept Mgmt Specialist
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow"

Comments: I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

Pros: I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Cons: The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Amy S.
Reputation Specialist
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2021

"Automated Reviews Made Easy!"

Comments: Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Pros: I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Cons: There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times.
More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2021
Nick F.
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2020

"Best choice for review management platforms"

Comments: I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

Pros: We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Cons: Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

by BirdEye on 31/07/2020

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 24/07/2020