Filter by:

• Overall

About Birdeye

Birdeye helps businesses grow through happy customers.

Learn more about Birdeye

Ben S.
Marketing Coordinator
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2021

"Not Our Top Reputation Management Option"

Comments: Overall, Birdeye is a fine solution in the reputation management space, but not our top choice due to cost and availability of similar options at a lower price. They also require a larger amount of sign-on properties to begin with.

Pros: BirdEye offered all of the reputation management silos we needed in one place - review monitoring and responding, SMS review requesting, reputation and listing management and scoring.

Cons: Birdeye was on the pricier end compared to other competitors that offer similar solutions.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2021
Jr P.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2020

"Always growing for the better"

Comments: We assist businesses with their online presence and truly enjoy seeing businesses succeed.

Pros: The platform works as expected but most importantly they are always improving fuctionality.

Cons: Keeping up with changes. They are always making adjustments but in the end it is always a better experience and product.

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

We sure do! Feedback is so important to us as it helps us make enhancements and come out with new helpful features.

• Reviewed on 04/08/2020
Anthony D.
Marketing and Systems Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Surprise Value and Convenience"

Comments: Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Pros: Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Cons: No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Sarah E.
OFFICE MANAGER
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2021

"Sarah Eshelman-Hendrickson's Fine Jewelry"

Comments: Great! Set up was simple. Easy to use. Customer service is top notch!

Pros: Being able to text customers saves us lots of time.

Cons: I would like to be able to integrate with our POS system and add more features to work along side that.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2021
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2019

"Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience"

Comments: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Pros: BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Cons: Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2019
Yovana P.
Executive Assistant
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Greatest Investment for our Company"

Comments: We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

Pros: You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Cons: Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Aaron M.
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Best Reputation Management Platform"

Comments: I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Pros: I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Cons: Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Karen L.
General manager
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients"

Comments: We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Pros: This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Cons: I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

Carolyn E.
Marketing Director
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees

"Easy Peasy"

Comments: We have dramatically increased the number of reviews our office gets. I love the monthly reports breaking it all done. Comes in very handy for our marketing meetings! It's an excellent marketing tool.

Pros: Love using Birdeye. Our reviews have increased by 200%!! The options we give our clients make it very easy for their use. At my end, its so easy to send a request. You can follow up anytime to see what's going on with the request. The dashboard is great - shows all of our information. We also get monthly updates letting us know our numbers.

Cons: I haven't had any issues. Very user friendly.

Chris B.
Patient Care Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2021

"A really great platform!"

Comments: It's so easy to send review requests to our patients. We've also incorporated the voicemail/text feature into our office and we have so far loved it! The internal notes feature is really great as we have multiple people using the platform throughout the day and it allows us to keep track of who has done what.

Pros: The ease of use with this platform is definitely what I like most about it.

Cons: Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

by Birdeye on 12/04/2021

Thanks for the review! Glad you like the interactions and inbox! The internal notes is super helpful! Let me know if you want any help with the inbox re-opening conversations. That happens when someone is reaching back out to you. You can reach me at [email protected] if you want further explanation.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2021
Christopher B.
Dental Hygienist
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2019

"BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing"

Comments: As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

Pros: BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

Cons: The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

by BirdEye on 05/10/2019

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2019
Marisa P.
Paralegal
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2019

"Let the stress of sending out review forms be gone!"

Comments: Customer service has been fantastic! I love the fact that we can view our reviews all in one spot and not have to go search and hunt for them on different platforms! Thank you Birdeye!

Pros: Birdeye has been really easy to use since we have implemented it into our firm! It has never been soooo easy to send out a review form to our clients. It is really great to get client feedback! We love the automation behind it all. We are a really tech saavy firm and have loved using Birdeye thus far.

Cons: So far we have not received any type of negative aspects of using Birdeye. Like I stated above it has been a godsend, we will continue to use Birdeye for years and years to come!

• Reviewed on 05/08/2019
David F.
David F.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Works well and good support"

Comments: A few times had customer support issues, but they were quickly resolved.

Pros: It's an effective tool to drive new online reviews.

Cons: Nothing really, it does what is says it does!

by BirdEye on 24/07/2020

Love it! Customer happiness is a core value of ours at BirdEye so we are happy to hear that our support team has been taking good care of you. :)

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Michael H.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2020

"My BirdEye View"

Comments: Overall I am extremely pleased with Birdeye and will be a lifetime user of their products.

Pros: It’s easy to use for both businesses and consumers. My online reputation has grown drastically since I started using it. The mobile app makes it convenient and simple.

Cons: There are a few functions that I haven’t figured out how to use and I believe I may not be getting the most bang for my buck.

by BirdEye on 22/07/2020

Thanks for the great review! Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you get a training and refresher on all our new features/enhancements!

• Reviewed on 16/07/2020
Brianna S.
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees

"Love Birdeye software!"

Comments: I have had a great experience with Birdeye, it is easy to see all patient communcation through the software in one place.

Pros: What I like most about the software is the ease of communication with patients on every level is easily managed through one system/ software

Cons: I wish Birdeye chat's linked directly with the patients accounts in our dental practice management software. Birdeye has the capability to recognize the patients name, but we end up having to copy and paste any relevant information obtained through birdeye into each patients account. If the conversation waas stored and/or recorded directly into the patients account, it would be incredibly helpful!

Kelly T.
Director of Business Development
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2017

"Game changing product. Finally a product that actually gets online reputation"

Comments: Great online reviews

Pros: After countless hours wasted on our own efforts trying to obtain reviews, we gave into Birdeye. Why did we wait so long!!! We love it because it works! We saw instant results and the features do exactly what they told me it would. Super user friendly so anyone can learn with minimal training.

Cons: We would love for it to interface with our medical EMR without having to get a third party involved. We need it to be automated so we aren't manually uploading every 48 hours.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2017
Mike L.
general sales manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Easy to use"

Comments: Overall we have seen many more reviews because of BirdEye.

Pros: Simple to use. Just put in a name, email, or phone number in and press submit.

Cons: I cant think of any cons while I have used BirdEye.

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

We're happy to hear the platform has been seamless to use!

• Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Jeremy M.
Professional IT Services
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"0 to Hero!"

Comments: Very Pleasant!

Pros: When i fisrt started with Birdeye my reviews were in the dumps! Now I have over 1000 5 star reviews!!! Thanks Birdeye!

Cons: Absolutely Nothing! Birdeye has brought the reputation of my practice to the forefront of our community!

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Jim H.
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"A Top Reviews Management Tool for Our Agency"

Comments: Excellent experience with overall performance, agency support and account management.

Pros: Birdeye makes it easy to keep an eye on our clients' reviews footprint. The professional layout and performance are very helpful in demonstrating value to our clients.

Cons: One integration process issue. We landed a major client who had an extremely large number of reviews on Kudzu. Before bringing this client into Birdeye I had specific conversation with our rep concerning the critical need to port over the Kudzu reviews. I was promised this could be done - it never happened.

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

Great thorough feedback! If you still need assistance with the Kudzu reviews please email me at [email protected] and I'll make sure support reaches out.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2020
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"Best Way to Attract New Reviews"

Comments: Our clients are very happy with the results.

Pros: Reviews are extremely important to our clients and Birdeye is the best aggregator that we've used.

Cons: We would love if the review could be applied to YELP but that is not Birdeye's fault.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Mark S.
Digital Strategist | Partner
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Effective Review Management"

Comments: Our agency has really enjoyed working with BirdEye. It's proved to be a very effective way to manage the review process for our clients - and has yielded some great results.

Pros: Ease of use; Ability to run SMS and/or Email campaigns; Robust campaign customization; Integration with multiple review channels

Cons: Campaign set up could have been a little more intuitive but the support team and doc library was great when it came to answering any questions we had.

by Birdeye on 03/11/2020

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are thrilled our platform has been a good solution for your clients.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Medical Receptionist
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2020

"A great way to quickly collect reveiws"

Comments: The greatest benefit of this software is that it is user friendly and it is easy to use!

Pros: This software allows me to easily and quickly send out reviews for my work. It takes less than a minute to send and making this part of my job really fast!

Cons: As a user, there is limited feedback that I received and it was would have been better if there was a more cohesive streamlined way to integrate or automate this software so that it would take even less time.

by BirdEye on 22/07/2020

Hi Brooke! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time! If you'd like any additional training or would like one of our support reps to walk you through how to automate a review campaign, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] I'd love to help!

• Reviewed on 10/06/2020
Joanne R.
Dentist owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"We love Birdeye!"

Comments: We have had a great working relationship with Birdeye for 4 years!

Pros: That it is easy for patients to write reviews.

Cons: The cost. I think it should be a bit cheaper.

Michelle B.
Resort manager
Veterinary, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2021

"Very helpful"

Pros: Birdeye makes it so easy to get customer feedback.

Cons: I wish we could ask our clients more specific questions.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2021
Jim D.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"Fantastic software... best of breed. Easy to use with cutting edge features"

Pros: easy to use
customer support is great
navigation is very simple
fantastic company
social listening feature is fantastic

• Source: GetApp