• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.8 /5

About eWay-CRM

CRM Add-in for Outlook that helps manage Contacts, Sales, Projects and Mail Merges. Available now as a web app and on iOS / Android.

Learn more about eWay-CRM

PR
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"One of the best CRM I ever used"

Comments: I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros: customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Cons: none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

• Reviewed on 02/11/2020
Karolis S.
Innovation manager
Semiconductors, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)"

Comments: At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pros: The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Cons: Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Joe V.
IT Dept. Admin.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"MS Business Contact Manager Replacement"

Comments: This has been a wonderful tool for a individual as free option.

Pros: - plugs in directly to local outlook instance with tool bar/ribbon icon for company or contact input.
-supports parent child relationship between company's and contact's
- allows image import for profile pic.
-no custom fields with free version

Cons: - does not allow contacts in multiple company profiles with same email.
- does not encrypt data at rest.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Milan P.
marketing manager
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2021

"The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!"

Comments: eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Pros: Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt!
From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was.
We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not.
Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

Cons: We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Mark E.
Head of Channel Development
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"Best CRM Solution for Outlook users"

Comments: My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Pros: Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.
I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day. Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Cons: So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

• Reviewed on 12/02/2021
Karel S.
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2020

"eWay review"

Comments: It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros: Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons: Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

• Reviewed on 04/08/2020
Helleni M.
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Super Customer Service"

Comments: Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Pros: I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Cons: Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
James O.
Managing Director
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"Well planned, very progressive"

Comments: An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression. Well done, keep up the great work.

Pros: ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Cons: Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do

• Reviewed on 12/04/2017
Simona Z.
sales manager
Paper & Forest Products, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"CRM system eWay has been used in our businees department for more than 2 years."

Pros: eWay is our 2nd CRM system supplier - after the 1st experience, we are EXTREMELY satisfied...shared companies, contacts, leads, projects etc. make it easier for each department to communicate with each other. We appreciate the speed and flexibility of all eWay -team members when setting up eWay system for our business according to our special requirements. In particular, the first implementation, which was processed with Mr. Lalinský´s personal participation by us. Everyday work with eWay is really easy and replaced obsolete paperwork.
The eWay CRM is very clear, intuitive and easy to understand for all users

Dirk D.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2016

"CRM for a small company"

Comments: 800 offers per year, 150 projects per year ... al to follow up for one person is a huge, time-consuming job. eWay CRM helps me a lot in doing it : embedded in outlook it keeps track of the status of the offers towards customers and once transferred into projects I have all the mails related to the project immediately ad hand. The good thing about the tool is that you can build up gradually : first I work with leads, projects. than I added documents and calendar items to the projects and there are more functionalities I can add. one step at the time. It is possible to extract data and to analyze further in other tools like Excell. Even for very small companies like mine, eWay CRM is a handy tool to use. as it is embedded in Microsoft Outlook you do not need to install or use separate software : it's all integrated.

Pros: * embedded in outlook, no new tool to use or data to transfer
* easy to start, gradually use more functionalities
* extract data to excel for analysis

Cons: * upgrading seems simple, but always causes problems in my case. they are easily fixed by the tech. people.
* standard reporting ... rather limited

• Reviewed on 01/12/2016
David B.
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2016

"CRM with Project Management"

Comments: We were looking for a product that turned Outlook into what we always thought it should be. Team-based project management software that allows for the organization and sharing of emails, tasks, calendars and notes around projects. Also, we did not want to have to spend thousands of dollars to customize the program to fit our exact needs. eWay met all of these requirements.

Pros: Great features. Works within Outlook. Incredible customer support. They take the time to explain the software to you. In fact, I am now able to customize some of the software on my own.

Cons: I would really like to see a mobile app. I understand that they are working on one.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2016
Luc B.
Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"A silmpe user-friendly CRM"

Pros: Fully inegrated in Outlook, close to GTD

Cons: Difficulties to fit to the daily work. not real view on e-mails

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Dev D.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Experience with Eway has been simply great. Probably the best Outlook based sales tracking tool."

Pros: I was looking for a simple, easy & seamless prospect tracking system within Outlook. E-way surprisingly adds so much more functionalities that some of them I haven't even started exploring yet as it more than meets my needs, out of the box. Yet, its email marketing functionalities & campaign tracking are nothing short of awesome! Much more than what I asked for, Eway is a very powerful sales management tool & if used effectively, can simplify prospecting & convert of leads much easily.

Cons: Not any that I am aware of but I guess being vastly more capable than a simple sales tracking system almost places this on par with other, more expensive packages. It would be useful to have a How To or Help button on the function panel.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2017
Peter F.
Sale and Markering
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"More than pleased"

Comments: I am really pleased with my e-way experience. Keep up the good Work!

Pros: It’s easy, adoptable and fits all users. For us as a small company it’s in the right pricerange and has all the features we need.
We use it most for to keep track of our customers and soon to be customers towards sales and marketing tasks.
And a big shout out for the technical support!! The responsetime is quick and proffessional and always bring the right answers.

Cons: No comment really! I’m all over pleased.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Tomas Z.
IT administrator
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2017

"Outlook users will like it."

Comments: CRM system. Central point of Notes about customers and Leads. Calendar planning and tasks integrated with Outlook.

Pros: - Outlook integration so easy creation of Leads, Contacts, Companies.
- Tasks integration
- can work offline
- mobile device support (Android and iPhone), synchronization of Contacts
- many Reports
- interconnection with ERP possible

Cons: - server needed or cloud solution
- sometimes errors must be repaired with support
- every station has to have little SQL instance (LocalDB or SQL Express)

• Reviewed on 05/09/2017
Radek J.
PM
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees

"eWay is cool"

Comments: excellent support, understanding customer needs

Pros: Impactfull - plugin Outlook, Quick synchronization, Easy user setting

Cons: nothing, we have to pay for it?............

Mark M.
International Trade & Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2019

"Top Flight Professional Program"

Comments: The E-Way Technical staff have taken suggestions for individual improvrments or modifications and either incorporated them into the main program, or devised suitable local workarounds. Without Cost.

Pros: The fine tuned program works in our small business environment. The virtually immediate technical advice and guidance is highly valued, well informed and most importantly “Freely Provided” without additional charges to the user.

Cons: None that are of meaningful importance.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Josef R.
Technical Specialist & customer support
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2017

"Very practical and intuitive solution to the corporate database of customers, employees and goods."

Comments: Attendance system. Project management. Employee management. Detailed database of projects, companies, goods and more.

Pros: Supervision of employee attendance and status of ongoing projects. Project management. Property database.

Cons: Usual users will not be able to use it without basic training. I have nothing else to write. It's a good system.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2017
Linda S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2017

"Reliable, comprehensive tool."

Comments: better bss overview and control, data backup

Pros: Large amount of information in one place, user friendly, possibility of individual setting (modules, reports etc.)

Cons: Large amounts of data transferred but then is possible offline work. Some admin options could be available (for example, mass transfer of projects).

• Reviewed on 30/05/2017
Emil S.
office worker
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"Great help for administration work"

Comments: Enhancement of work

Pros: Review databases and organize your contacts. Quick access to saved information. Very easy to use and the ability to quickly teach a new team member.

Cons: The impossibility to organize fair documents to multiple levels. Sometimes a longer response to a database response on the server.

Jakub T.
sales representative
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2018

"Very user-friendly software, perfect compatibility with MS Outlook, useful for us"

Comments: Overview about business cases

Pros: Compatibility with Outlook, easy to use, useful for business, it provides easy overview of business cases

Cons: The Outlook add-in loads the Outlook becomes slower. Usual users will not be able to use it without basic training.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Jan D.
Project manager
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2017

"easy to use, ms office look, stable"

Pros: Easy to use for all colleagues in our company (assistants, businessmans, production, IT guys and CEO.

Cons: Only the first big synchronization after software instalation takes about 2 hours because of our database size.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2017
Sheena W.
Attorney
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Great tool for organization"

Pros: Team members can stay up to date with a file and see what has been accomplished.

Cons: The app for the phone could be a little better.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Allan N.
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2017

"eWay-CRM has allowed us to automate a lot of our sales processes and simplified the order process"

Comments: We have vastly improved our sales per lead ratio

Pros: Flexibility, almost everything can be customised. We can re-design the lead forms to have the fields we want to be visible.

• Reviewed on 02/06/2017
Hatice T.
Laboratory Engineer
Plastics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"Very useful CRM tool integrated in Outlook"

Pros: - Easy to use, especially when it is apart of Outlook.
- All information are gathered in one program, which makes it easy to get an overview.
- Many useful features, which are simple to use.

Cons: - The mobile app can't be used with IPhones.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018