WebReserv works great for a beach cottage resort

Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Ruthanne C.
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: WebReserv has been great for our business, making it easy for guests to access our availability accurately and book immediately.

Pros: Its easy to read the calendar, both for our guests and us as hosts. It captures all of the info we need from our guests, and interfaces seamlessly with our payment system. It automatically sends out the emails we want to send: confirmations, cancellations, pre-stay reminders, post-stay, etc.

Cons: It doesn't interface with the other potential booking systems we could use (like Trip Advisor)
It does not have ability to accommodate the info we need for housekeeping: ie generate a calendar showing arrivals and departures in a given week with number of people and pets, etc.
It doesn't have a wait list function for our nightly rentals.
It doesn't allow one party to make bookings for multiple cottages on same dates, so you have to make a separate booking, filling in all the info, for each cottage.

Professional booking-solution and perfect customer service at an unbeatable rate

Peter P.
Surfcamp and Surfschool
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Switching from sluggish excel-sheet-based booking-organisation to the neat webreserv-booking-solution was one of the best business-moves so far. Easy and self-explanatory interfaces, the well arranged booking-calender, a useful report-system and the multi-user-option make it easy as pie to administrate our surf-schools in Spain and Morocco. And the best thing is: if there is something you don't know how to do, if there are any questions - you will never have to wait for a perfect and prompt response from the customer support - including weekends and holidays... I did a lot of research on different booking-solutions and webreserv is definitely the most flexible one with the most appealing pricing-scheme.

Pros: - flexible booking system
- not commission based
- very helpful and friendly customer support
- report system
- multi-user-option

Dear Peter,

Thanks for that great review. We are happy to have you as part of our clients.

The WebReserv Team

Absolutely Superb and Service Outstanding.

Catherine O.
Managing Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have had the WebReserv installed for a number of years now and cannot recommend it highly enough.It is the best booking system ever.So easy to manage and so clear with bookings.

Pros: Baptiste !!! He is wonderful - at the early stages every email I sent him with queries he reverted to me within minutes ! Top class service for a top class product.Keep up the good work Baptiste and I look forward to working with you for many years.Thank you for your patience!

Cons: Nothing.

Dear Catherine,

Thank you very much for the kind review. We will keep doing our best to answer your booking needs.

The WebReserv Team

Superb customer support and very user-friendly program

Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Abe E.
Owner and GM
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Organizing upcoming housekeeping schedules and customer contact well in advance with ease as a result of the friendly format of the reservations calendar.

Pros: Ease of use and functionality. The ability to add multiple products in virtually any description format is very accommodating.

Cons: Calendars don't synch up after you select the first month to make a reservation (check in date), which may be a year or more down the road. One has to click through all the months a 2nd time to get back to the check in month to then add the check out date.

On Line Reservation System

Donna D.
Onwer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Almost all of our business' reservations are made by our customers on their own through our website. This frees us up in the office. Great time saver as well as the ability to book reservations 24 hrs/day - 7 days/week.

Pros: Pricing, functionality, flexibility, options, customer service

Cons: 1. Inability to link to my Square credit card system
2. The system shows the customer's copy of the confirmation as "Paid in Full" with no balance due...this causes a little bit of a "hiccup" when they are checking in and we want to run their Credit card

Simple yet effective

Janneke L.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We've used it for 7 years with very little problems.

Pros: It's simple, easy to set up. And you're able to change almost all details.

Cons: I'd like it to have some API links and shared resource options. For example, we use the same boats as group tours and for private tours. Currently we need to manually keep track of the availability calendars so we don't get over booked.
Also, if there could be a payment gateway option for Mexico, other than PayPal, that would be great!

Newton Hall

Reviewed on 03/08/2016
Bill M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been using this software for about five years now and I have been very happy with the performance to date. The software requires very little manual intervention and allows us to accept bookings 24/7 - which is exactly what we were looking for.

Pros: Ease of use. The support from Baptiste has been phenomenal and I would not be surprised if he sleeps in the office. Very professional and keeps you updated with everything.

Cons: No Cons

WebReserv is Economical, Easy to Use with Good Support

Bren P.
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: WebReserv allows me to have automated booking and bank processing at a decent price directly from my website at a low monthly rate, and also allows for manual input when necessary.

Pros: Its Versatility - WebReserv is Economical, Easy to Use with Good Support

Cons: There is nothing that I do not like about Webreserv in an industry where everyone is a pimp it is refreshing to get quality for your money and not feel robbed at every turn as with OTAs who are destroying the hotel industry.

Webreserv

Jim H.
Managing Partner
Recreational Facilities & Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Prior to Webreserv we were taking reservations by phone and writing them on a calendar. We did approximately 500 reservations per year. Webreserv has allowed us to grow that business to over 1,800 reservations per year

Pros: The up-time is tremendous. The system is very reliable.

Cons: While the system provides the ability to charge a different rate based on season, it does not give ability to have different rental hours based on season.

Great, once you've taught yourself how to use it.

Reviewed on 20/09/2016
John F.
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's not the most intuitive software to use, only through lots of trials and errors did the system start working for me, and this was quite time consuming.

Pros: works well once you've figured out how to use the functionality

Cons: takes time to find how to use it to its best ability , It's not the most intuitive software to use. lots of trial and error.

Gateway RV Park WebReserv Review

Jessi R.
Recreation Center Manager
Recreational Facilities & Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, it has been a really good fit for us. From an administrative perspective, I have nothing to compare it to as it's the only reservation software I've used professionally. But from a customer perspective, I think it is very good.

Pros: Overall, WebReserv is pretty user-friendly for both the administration and the customer. I like that it is simple and straight-forward and it linked easily with our existing website platform.

Cons: Some things are challenging--making changes to established limits proves difficult (i.e. we automatically charge a $10 cancellation fee but sometimes I want to remove it and can't), and I struggle with the photos for some reason.

WebReserv...Keeping us on Track

Reviewed on 25/11/2018
Mary S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: WebReserve allows us to keep track of all of our customers, past, present and future. we have eliminated missed reservations and duplication with this system.

Pros: WebReserv is accessible from any online device. This makes keeping up with business easy no matter where I am at.

Cons: The entry field takes up more than a screen page so you are constantly having to scroll up and down and the scroll bar is not that responsive.

Great software for booking off all activities++

Thomas G.
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is a very flexible and easy to use booking software! We are using it for various outdoor activities such as: kayaking, guided trips, boat hire and fishing trips. We would absolutely like to reccomend it!

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the great review. I hope you keep using WebReserv for many years.

The WebReserv Team

I loved the versatility of this platform

Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Kristi G.
CFO
Customer Support

Pros: It is great for customizing to make it work for your specific business. It is user friendly and you can make changes without "breaking" and of the functions.

Cons: They sold out to ZOZI and tried to charge 100x's more for a less functional product. Now I see that the service is still available. I was told I had to phase over to ZOZI or lose my account. It was a nightmare because ZOZI is terrible. I lost a ton of money and business thru the move and ended up switching to a completely different platform not long after.

Good software.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Ana L.
Co Owner
Customer Support

Pros: It's easy to use and integrate with the website. This was my first software at my guesthouse. It was easy to use, with marketing promotions. Good reports for management. The custom support was very fast to answer.

Cons: They don't have a channel manager, and for a bed & breakfast or Guesthouse that is essential. I used this software a few years ago when the value for money was very good. Now it's very expensive for what they offer, at least in my area of working.

Basic Software

Reviewed on 07/12/2018
Ana F.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Really easy to use, excellent for online marketing, where you may create codes. Very cheap.

Cons: This is very basic and as soon we grow a little we had to change to another. No channel Manager, which is a pitty.

Best value

Andy S.
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience has been excellent, I have been contacted by and have tried several other booking sites and Weber deserve is by far the best value for the money

Pros: Webreserv is definitely the best value for the money of any booking software company out there. I have been with Web reserved for four years and have never had an issue. I can change features or options easily and altar appointments through the back door.

Cons: It could be more customizable and also could be a little easier for the customer to complete they’re booking

Just hope you don't have a problem that needs fixing!!!

Reviewed on 13/03/2017
Melody S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have been using Webreserv for a few years now and it was time consuming to set up. The tech support person is great IF you can get a hold of her AND you don't have any problems on the weekend. It can take up to 3 or 4 days to return a call and we have had significant issues with our customers being able to pay for their reservation without having to call us (defeats the purpose of online payment). I have had a change request for 3 years in being able to better customize the end of month reports for finances and have yet to have a response from their "Engineering Team".
We are currently shopping a new reservation software company because of all the problems we are having with Webreserv!!!

Cons: When a problem occurs, it can take a very long time resolve and business on the internet moves too quickly for Webreserv.