One Call Now Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About One Call Now

OnSolve One Call Now is a simple critical communications software for businesses to broadcast emergency alerts, send routine alerts.

Learn more about One Call Now

Gary H.
Gary H.
Public Information Officer
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2019

"Excellent way to communicate with church members"

Comments: We use One Call Now at least once a week, sometimes almost daily, to keep our members informed of deaths, events, announcements, schedules, etc. It's a great tool that keeps everyone apprised of what's happening in the church.

Pros: Our church has used One Call Now for several years, and it has continually improved. We use it to send out phone calls, emails, and text messages. You can schedule your messages, send to specific groups that you set up, or to everyone in the system. I've found the easiest way is via phone app as you can use your phone mic to record your voice messages. Sound quality is pretty good, too.

Cons: The phone app used to be buggy but it has greatly improved. The program does cost, but saves so much time and keeps your congregation informed and updated.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2019
Carol M.
Office Assistant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"One Call Now"

Comments: One Call is great to reach our congregation through phone, email, and text. I can get on the website immediatley. It is wonderful that when we have a prayer request that we can put it out to our prayer groups and the people receive it immediately so they can begin praying for that person or situation. Some people complain they can't understand the voice when they get the phone message, probably talks a little faster than we do, even though I use the voice I think is the slowest.

Pros: I am the office assistant and this is used for our church. I like it that I can go on the internet at home in the evening if needed and put out a prayer request to our congregation instead of having to go back to the church to put out the message.

Cons: The pronunciation on some words is not how we say them. I have to keep changing the spelling of the work until I can get the word to sound the way we pronounce it. An example: Blountville. For it to pronounce it correctly I have to change the spelling to Bluntville. And there are some other words that occasionally will come up that way.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Darrell N.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Reaching the Masses!"

Comments: I am pastor of a church that averages 80 people in attendance. One Call Now is the best way I know of to effectively communicate information to each member in the quickest amount of time. Within 5 minutes everyone receives information they need to stay up to date with our church. I used this service at a prior church and fell in love with it. Upon coming to my current position I encouraged the church to subscribe to this service and am glad i did. Members are amazed at the clarity of the messages and the options available. THANK YOU ONE CALL NOW!!

Pros: Ease of use / this is a great communication tool - second to none!

Cons: I have found no problems with this service.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Tony W.
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2017

"Ripoff Artists, Buyer Beware"

Comments: I had an account with One Call Now for over 6 years. I recently went to create message blast and quickly found out that upon logging in, my account had been expired. I called customer service was informed that the account is auto renewed on an annual basis. I told the guy I had been a customer for 6 years and he had no explanation other than to say call back tomorrow when the renewal team was back in. Here's why they're scam artists, you used to be able to purchase 500 call credits for $. About a year ago they did away with that option and now make you purchase 1,000 credits for $. Not having a choice, I purchased the 1,000 credits. My account now has 350 credits. I was about to use 200 credits but apparently since I haven't paid for credits in over a year, they've chosen to "cancel" my account, rendering my 350 credits useless. They're hoping I call back and pay another $ for 1,000 credits. Screw you people. Dishonest and unethical as hell. I will not be using these criminals again. BUYER BEWARE!

Pros: Software is fairly reliable. Takes a while to learn to use it but works pretty well once you learn it.

Cons: Difficult uploading process for lists

• Reviewed on 08/03/2017
Michele C.
Operations Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2021

"One Call Now, and Efficient Program"

Comments: We have had a great experience with the program. We would recommend to other non profit organizations.

Pros: The program is very easy to use and works very well. We like the reports that are sent so we know who received the message and who did not.

Cons: We do wish at times that the allowed characters for texting was larger.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2021
Keri R.
Customer Experience Mgr
Supermarkets, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Covers most of what we were looking for"

Pros: Ability to add/subtract employees as they fluctuate. Can make "all calls" from a phone, doesn't have to be at a computer. Fairly simple and easy to use.

Cons: The voice over for messages is hard to understand at times, you are better off recording your own messages. You have to enter your message in the messages folder before you start a new alert. The process of filling shifts or getting the quota call doesn't seem as effective as it was advertised.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Elizabeth D.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2021

"Wasn’t what we needed"

Comments: We enjoyed it while we used it. The price increased over the years. It just wasn’t useful for us as times changed.

Pros: We used One Call for almost 10 years. We liked the ability to communicate with our congregation.

Cons: Lack of options. Inability to converse with congregants. Low ‘open’ rate (they wouldn’t pick up or after they hear the chime they’d hang up) No option to text instead.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2021
Karen L.
Library DIrector
Libraries, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Review from Ossining Public Library"

Pros: One Call Now has made such a difference in how much time it takes us to handle emergency closings or late openings. Before, we used an old-fashioned phone tree. It was time consuming and we sometimes missed people, which was not good. Now we just have to make one call and we know that all of our staff and volunteers have been notified.

Cons: We have one person who is not receiving the calls, but I think she may have inadvertently blocked the number.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Trevor B.
Religious Institutions, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2020

"Time Saver!!!"

Comments: Awesome! Very helpful. This truly saves me time. Thank you One Call!

Pros: Easy to set up and use. Able to voice a message from an app on my phone and send it immediately or I can schedule it for future delivery.

Cons: The only thing I don't like is that I can't change my User name. Even after using it for over two years, I constantly forget it and have to look it up.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2020
Bethany H.
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2016

"One Call Now is easy to use"

Comments: We use One Call Now to send out messages to our congregation. It is easy to use and very efficient. It gets the word out quickly and effortlessly.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2016
Tim B.
administrator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2021

"Not very reliable"

Comments: I am currently looking for alternatives.

Pros: Able to contact multiple people with a single phone call

Cons: Not very reliable. Many times the report states I was contacted with the message, but I never even got a call!
Several people say the message starts, stops then restarts with out ever completing the message. Several people reported that the message starts in the middle so full information is not conveyed.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2021
Kenyatta I.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2021

"Great Solution for our large organization"

Comments: Love it! Again easy to use and get folks trained on the software.

Pros: It was important for my organization to select a software that supported our companies emergency notification last. This software was very easy to use and get our people trained.

Cons: Our people looked for templates to start with when setting up. We ended up having to create our own, which wasn't terrible...

• Reviewed on 26/07/2021
Kevin A.
Executive Director of Operations
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"One Call Now"

Pros: The software is reliable and easy to use.

Cons: I can not find any problems with your product.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Steve K.
Utilities, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Customer Service"

Comments: Besides the service itself, I would like to say that I have always had good experiences when discussing my accounts and business needs with customer service. For example, my discussion with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very professional and friendly. She answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed my talk with her.

Pros: The service that One Call Now provides has been a great addition to the tools that we use. Having the ability to reach our fellow union sisters and brothers in a single call allows use to get information and facts out quickly and efficiently.

Cons: I cannot really say that there are any things that I do not like with this service.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
Justin R.
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Does what it says it will do."

Comments: The price seems high for what it does but maybe I'm not using all the features.

Pros: Is it software? I always just called in and did it over the phone. I'm sure there is a computer involved so yeah, it's software. But I like how it does the job efficiently.

Cons: That I can only access it over the phone. Seems tedious, wish I had the data in front of me to see. Also wish it integrated with my Church Management Software.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Angello H.
IT Tech
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2019

"I Love This Service"

Comments: it has allow me to execute task much faster.

Pros: It is very simple to use and get the job done.

Cons: It need more characters in text messaging

• Reviewed on 13/08/2019
Kelli P.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"One Call Now contacts EVERYONE how they like to be contacted."

Comments: In today's day and age, the old "phone tree" system does not work. But One Call Now calls everyone on your list and keeps recalling. You get a report showing who was contacted and who was unreachable. With the church having so many subgroups, it is nice to be able to select only certain people or groups to call with meeting updates and event reminders; rather than calling everyone at the church, every time.

Pros: One Call Now will call, text or email your group, whichever they prefer. You can set-up sub groups to call only certain people so that the whole church doesn't need to be called when a youth meeting time is changed.

Cons: One Call Now charges based on the number of phone numbers that you have in your database. So if you have a home phone and a cell phone for someone, that counts as two numbers.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Customer Service Agent
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2018

"Great Time Saver!"

Comments: We use this at church to deliver prayer requests and reminders of upcoming events. I find the program easy to navigate for the most part. We have about 10 groups set up which makes it even easier. This has saved us much time and allowed the message to be communicated in the same way to everyone who listens to it. I highly recommend this program!

Pros: The smartphone app is very convenient for making calls.

Cons: The smartphone app is very limited in its features. It would be much better if it functioned like the One Call Now web site where I could manage the entire program from the app. Using a web browser on a smartphone is very difficult.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Dan R.
Dan R.
School admin
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2019

"One call now"

Comments: I am very pleased. I researched other options and was pleased with one call now.

Pros: I like the ease of use and reliability is great. It has an app I can easily use from my android phone.

Cons: I wish I could select text message instead of voice. But other than that I can no think of anything.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2019
Barbara G.
Freelancer
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2021

"One Call Now"

Comments: Our church provided use of One Call Now for the church daycare. Although messages were sent through the system, our parents still said they did not get some of the messages sent. On calls that I have received from the system, I have had no issues so as a "user" there have not been any challenges. As an "administrator," there were underlying questions of parents receiving calls. Overall, this product is recommended without any regard.

Pros: One Call Now offers the ability to create a message and call all users on your call or text everyone on your specific call list. Users have the ability to opt-out if they desire.

Cons: There is a small learning curve in how to use One Call Now. There have been issues with using the mobile application.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2021
Accountant
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2021

"We use one call every day .to keep our team informed of events . announcement, schedules and others"

Comments: We use one call from six months .in this six months we solve more than one problems such as communication, and text message.etc...

Pros: Our company has used one calling now for more than sex months. We use it to send our messages also we use it in our company to send out phone call ,also we use it in a certain groups .and it help us to know what the last news .

Cons: This software is very useful honestly from we use it .we find the communication between us is very easy and simple,and didn't cost so much and the phone app is very simple and any one can use it

• Reviewed on 19/08/2021
David R.
Senior Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"GREAT CALL SYSTEM TO USE"

Comments: OneCall has excellent customer service! Rep is my service representative and always takes the time to answer your questions and walk you through any problem you may have.

Pros: Very user friendly, organized and easy to use.

Cons: Haven't found an issue yet. But, if you have a problem, they want to know about it.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Mike C.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2021

"Good call service for churches"

Comments: For the most part, One Call Now is an exceptionally good service.

Pros: This is super easy to use and set up.
I like the fact that it can call everyone on your list or only certain groups or indivduals.

Cons: The one complaint I have is that it can only be accessed from the church phone. Many times I have needed to send out a message and have to go to the church to do it.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2021
David B.
Associate pastor
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"time saver/frustration saver"

Comments: See Pros

Pros: One Call Now has saved our church countless hours of making phone calls. Instead of having several people making calls, and having the information change from caller to caller, every message is the same! It is quick, accurate, and user-friendly.

Cons: When I use my phone app, I have to use another app to find my group ID. When I use other apps, my username is pre-entered. The group ID should also be.

by One Call Now on 16/05/2019

David, thank you for your review of One Call Now! We appreciate you taking the time and for your business. We will pass along your recommendation regarding the group ID - thank you again!

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019