CourtReserve Reviews

by CourtReserve

• Overall
    4.6/5
    4.4/5
    4.3/5

About CourtReserve

Simple-to-use Court Reservation and Event Management tool for any facilities that needs to provide online bookings.

Learn more about CourtReserve

Scott M.
Sr. Marketing Database Mgr
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Look no further beyond CourtReserve"

Comments: It's a very robust application and if that is not enough, the service is outstanding, not only with support, but the CourtReserve staff is very interested in hearing your suggestions or challenges and turning them into future enhancements. If you are assessing different systems, definitely include CourtReserve in your analysis and it very likely will be your top choice.

Pros: The applications is so feature rich and they are continually improving it, so its hard to pick just one. However, what I like most about CourtReserve is the administration features of the product. I previously used an alternate application before switching to CourtReserve and that applications took me 12+ hours to set up a season (few months) of weekly pickleball events. That same process took me about 2 hours with CourtReserve and further more if I needed to extend the season in the prior system it would take me another 12+ hours (and very prone to errors), whereas CourtReserve is easily extended and would take less than 2 hours. Also the restrictions for events and the flexibility and variety of restrictions is very good with CourtReserve and saved our organization tons of time.

Cons: It's hard to say what I like least. I honestly cannot think of anything at the moment because whatever shortfall there is the CourtReserve staff is very willing to fill that gap.

Richard H.
Managing Director / Owner
Sports, 2-10 Employees

"The HOP"

Comments: I would rate our experience as excellent. They are great listeners and take the ideal that are specific to pickleball and implement them very timely.

Pros: The software allow our users to review our schedule, select events, and pay without engaging the HOP staff at all. WE could not possible manage the desk with JUST one employee if we did not have court reserve. At court turnover time we have 20 to 30 new people checking in at the same time . We just check the box that they arrived and move to next person. Could not be easy. The product MAKES IT EASY for our customer to do business with tHe HOP. The mobile app os perfect for out non computer literate clients.

Cons: We would like the software to provide a point of sale option and interface with Quick Books.
We have no issues with the software. Other than above it does everything we need.

by CourtReserve on 10/05/2019

Richard,

It has been amazing working with you and the staff of The HOP. Thanks for entrusting in us as you opened your new facility. So glad to be able to share in the success of your first year. It's amazing to see where you guys have come in such a short time!

Best,
Tim

Phillip Y.
Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"For the most part, it was a pretty user-friendly experience."

Pros: I liked being able to reserve a court right from my phone without having to call the clubhouse.
The desktop version seems to work nicely and is more visual.

Cons: The mobile version was a bit clunky and difficult to find court times that were available. It would be nice to be able to see if the time I wanted was available without having to submit a request first.

by CourtReserve on 17/04/2018

Hey Phillip!

Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP!

You will also be able to see availability before submitting a request!

Thanks,

Corey T.
Spa and Sports Club Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"This has been a great addition to our club, something that members have long asked for."

Comments: Helps to free up time for the front desk staff. Helps to hold members accountable when they don't show up for their courts

Pros: Nic and the rest of the IT team are quick to respond to questions and have even updated their software based on things I wanted available for my club. On the member side of things the software is user friendly while on the computer. The email feature has been great. I appreciate the ability to add flyers and images to the emails.

Cons: Software does not work great on mobile devices. If you try and book a court when none are available it says no data available. In this instance it would be nice if the software told you when the next available court time was instead of having to go back and try a different time.
At times it can be difficult to locate some of the administrative options.

by CourtReserve on 10/10/2018

Corey,

Since this review, the member app is out and ready be used by all your members. They will love it!

Thanks!
Tim

Jack W.
Director of Racquet Sports
Recreational Facilities & Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"Amazing product that fit our needs perfectly. The service is extremely responsive and customized."

Comments: Provided everything we needed in our first year having indoor tennis at our club and having to accommodate online booking, reports, scheduling, etc. Very user friendly and the service is amazing and very capable of making customized changes quickly and effectively.

Pros: The ability to customize nearly anything to fit our needs. It is very flexible and able to provide many different kids of reports as well as hide and show information to our customers as desired. The service is amazing, friendly, professional, and very fast. They are very agile and can implement changes to the software very quickly.

Cons: It is usable on an iPhone, but cumbersome to book courts and view availability. It is difficult to scroll through court listings without the device being redirected thinking you are clicking something, when you are actually just scrolling. Once APP is out, this issue should go away.

Kevin C.
Head Tennis Professional
Recreational Facilities & Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"CourtReserve - The Best Choice For Facilities & Event Management"

Comments: Overall is more of what I described above... CourtReserve has made managing courts for our membership clean and simple while at the same time feature rich and customizable.

Pros: The software is very clean and modern. The support staff is Unbelievably responsive to questions and feature requests... as such a great product is constantly being sculpted, reshaped and improved based a good deal on user feedback.

Cons: If you went back a couple of years you could make a case that the product wasn't quite fully baked... But again, their relentless pursuit of making CourtReserve as good as it can possibly be is like virtually nothing I've seen before in a product/service.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Christian L.
Tennis Professional and Head Tutor
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"CR is focused on delivering one aspect, an easy to use main screen for users. Background is tough "

Pros: The finished result is great, with easy to use reservation capabilities. The home screen is welcoming and easy, and the PayPal payment option is easy and has worked great for us at the club. Although a bit clunky, most of the tools work well and allow us to have an efficient use of the system for all of the professionals and administrators

Cons: The background is clunky. It takes a ton of time to set up, and even after many hours working on it and improving it, we still do not use it for our customers. Only for our internal operations

Julian D.
Junior Program Director
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"CourtReserve has made managing our facility a much easier process."

Pros: I appreciate the easy-to-read visual cues when looking at the schedule and the ability to look at facilities in days, weeks, and even months. I also enjoy the drag and drop schedule features that make moving events a much less tedious process.

Cons: I would love if creating events was a similar process to booking a single court. When booking our bimonthly lesson schedule as events it can be a very tedious process. Having a more streamlined experience with a popup box instead of a dedicated page to load each time would be a great improvement. Perhaps a copy-paste function for blocks in the schedule would be a good addition too.

Rachel E.
Communications Director
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Excellent Customer Service, Great Product!"

Pros: I love the ability to see a high level view of our court usage. I also like that we can accept payments online, we can see reasons why people need to cancel a court, and our clients have complete control over their own schedule without waiting on a response from us!

Cons: No mobile app - but I know they're coming out with that soon! It's a bit difficult to use on just a mobile browser.

Janet G.
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2019

"Weddington Swim and Racquet Club"

Comments: Having our tennis reservations in real time and it takes a lot off of my plate as office manager

Pros: The fact that it is in real time and that anytime we had a problem they would contact us within minutes

Cons: In the pulldown for reservation type, we wish you could have one that you would put anything you want in it. We have such a large tennis club that we have so many options.

Carole W.
Tennis Coordinator
Sports, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"From an admin to a member side, we have been EXTREMELY pleased with CourtReserve!"

Comments: Members can book their court from their phone without contacting us. We are easily able to print weekly reports on usage as well.

Pros: It's very easy to use for our members and that's the most important part. Any software issues we may have had very resolved by courtreserve within a week and most of the time within a day. I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service. They are super nice and helpful.

Cons: As an adm using my iphone it's not always super easy to book lessons or make changes to them. The screen is too small. It's no issue from a computer.
I can't wait for the app!

Kelly A.
Member
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"Have never used customer support & members do not pay for the service, so does not apply to me."

Pros: The application is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and the screens are nicely displayed from a laptop or pc. The email confirmations are great.

Cons: It does not let you cancel or edit reservations previously made. Use from an ipad or iphone is limited at best. App does not populate correctly.

by CourtReserve on 16/04/2018

Thanks for your feedback Kelly! As an FYI, our application does let you Cancel and Edit your reservations, but your club administrator has to turn on this feature. I would follow up with him/her.

As far as the app - we have a brand new app coming out soon that will address your concerns. You will love it!

Thanks again for taking time to fill out a review.

Catherine D.
Head Coach
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2018

"The software was easy to use to book a court."

Pros: I like that it cuts out the middleman when asking for a court, decreasing the amount of time they are doing coordinating and allowing them to focus on other things.

Cons: I don't like that I wasn't able to to see the court availability or the full schedule from my view. I wasn't an admin, but when booking it would have been nice to be able to see a full schedule before booking a court to reduce the amount of trial and error, and emails back and forth canceling and booking reservations.

by CourtReserve on 17/04/2018

Hey Catherine!

You will even be able to see availability prior to booking!

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 16/04/2018
Werner Z.
Owner/Partner

"CourtReserve"

Comments: For us, it was important to find a reservation system that is easy to use for our members as well as our guest and also can accepts payments.

Pros: The program is easy to use even for people with limited computer skills

Cons: We are fairly new to CourtReserve and still learning

by CourtReserve on 10/10/2018

Thanks for being such a great partner Werner! So excited for you and your team as you open your brand new pickleball facility!

Val L.
Chairman
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Overall Courtreserve works really well...!"

Pros: Interface looks really good. Very easy to use for reserving courts on a day to day basis. I like that you can send email alerts to all members at one time too.

Cons: Looking forward to the mobile app version. We would like it to integrate with Tennis Rungs (The tennis ladder application made by the same people).

Osbaldo S.
Facility Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"Easy to learn and display schedule "

Pros: I like that it is easy to set up an account for our customers and that I receive notifications when someone reserves

Cons: The website is tough to navigate on a mobile device especially considering how easy it is to make adjustments without intending to. I no longer try to view it on my phone.

Kelsey V.
Volleyball coach
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

" We use court reserve to reserve volleyball courts."

Pros: I like how easy it is to use. If I decide that I want to book a court it doesn't matter what time, I can just get online and book it. It is also more reliable than calling the previous owners of the club to try to book. The owner would accidentally double book courts all the time, and now, with court reserve, we never have that problem.

Cons: I don't like that it does not show you court availability. Sometimes I have to spend several minutes playing with the reservation times in order to find an available slot.

Francisco G.
Field Application Scientist

"Nice and easy to use."

Comments: Ease of use. No conflicts in courts.

Pros: Easy to use, friendly and useful for the purpose. Club decided to use it to facilitate court reserves.

Cons: Had some glitches were it would not give me access to reserve so had to reinitiate app. Club undecided if it will continue using app for other reasons I cannot disclose. I hope they continue as the app keeps improving.

Unani M.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"CourtReserve Review"

Pros: Easy to use as a regular member to book courts.

Cons: Can't have Admin use app to oversee any events or book a court for someone.

Karen S.

"CourtReserve Review"

Comments: With CourtReserve we are eliminating our hard copy court book, which schedules 24 courts. 21 outdoor and 3 indoor. Our current system leaves too much room for error. We are hoping to eliminate errors with CourtReserve. We love that we can view our court availability and assign courts remotely.

Pros: That it's web based. We like having the ability to review court assignments from any where at any time.

Cons: We're still in the beginning stages, so not really any cons. We expect to launch full functionality in November or December.

Stephen C.
Head Volleyball Coach and Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Have been using court reserve as a coach inside of a volleyball club and has been easy to navigate!"

Pros: I enjoy how easy it is to navigate through the system and book a court. Then I can see the schedule after to see what is available.

Cons: Sometimes while using the system it can glitch and a reservation doesn't go through when I have thought it did. This is really the only issue I have had.

Steve B.
Sr. Marcom Manager
Utilities, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"Easy to use and it works as advertised!"

Comments: Easy sign in to multiple courts.

Pros: Easy to use and it works as advertised! Goes directly to the court I'm requesting, shows mutliple choices so choosing is easy.

Cons: No complaints. How many ways are there to say no complaints? Silly requirement. Now this is my 3rd try and I'm going to cease being nice.

Clark H.
Benefits Consultant
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"I like the option to reserve a court online, but there were a number of issues until recently that m"

Pros: The early bird gets the court. Once midnight hits I am able to reserve a court before the masses wake up in the morning.

Cons: Not being able to reserve a court later in the same day. I often play tennis more than once a day. It makes it difficult not being able to reserve 2 courts at different times. Even if I wanted to reserve a court with back to back times, it should allow me to do that. I can if I call the front desk of the club.

Tim A.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"Overall good experience and nice to use. Very user friendly"

Comments: I didn't have to call my club all the time to book a court.

Pros: I like the fact that I can see who is booked where on a certain day. I like that I can cancel my appointment as well if needed.

Cons: I don't like the fact that I cannot book multiple courts for a USTA match warm-up. Team captain should have access to book more than 1 court for 30 min prior to USTA match.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Bruce M.
Volunteer
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2019

"aa"

Comments: Good so far

Pros: A major step up to what we had. It is a court based scheduler that fits to our pickleball needs.

Cons: A lot of content to learn. I think there could be a formalized learning manual that could go over each feature one by one to help understand each feature. I still question if I know all of CR capabilities.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2019