• Overall
    4.6/5
    4.6/5

About VYPER

Allows you to create & run referral campaigns, contests, giveaways and reward programs that help grow your business and drive growth.

Learn more about VYPER

Melissa C.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2018

"Least Expensive Lead Gen Tool I Use!"

Comments: Vyper helps us not only collect leads, but also grow our social followings in a super inexpensive way. Very high value for the cost of the tool.

Pros: I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. I use this tool to collect leads for my eCommerce shop and it has been the most low cost solution I've found!

Cons: Designing the look and feel of giveaways could be improved

by VYPER on 05/09/2018

Thanks Melissa, glad you like the tool and thanks for the feedback. We can work on improving the design options.

We just rolled out in-line design editor so it's a drag and drop style builder. Some testing still going on but hopefully this will help!

• Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2018

"One of my favorite giveaway platform"

Comments: i use vyper interactive popup daily in my website,
it works and suited for my need.

Pros: ✅ easy to use
✅ fancy design
✅ have a lot of giveaway type
✅ it works like a charm

Cons: i only probem with their pricing structure,
i have viraloops and kingsumo,
compared to the pricing vyper is the most expensive

by VYPER on 31/10/2018

Thanks for the feedback, interesting about the pricing.

If you compare cost per number of entries collected we are actually the cheapest.

We have much higher limits on our plans as we dont want to limit people to only 5000 entrants. But maybe a small plan is a good idea, definitely something for us to think about.

Thanks :)

• Reviewed on 30/10/2018
CTO
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2020

"Useful"

Pros: I like the possibilities of Vyper, you can create really cool customized things with more open gamification

Cons: You can see using Vyper. This not a structured and secure plataform. The type of thing who is made fast and with no so much care at details and tecnical stuff

by VYPER on 08/05/2020

Hi there, we would love to learn more from your experience and see if there are any issues we need to fix. We put a lot of time and effort into making our platform secure and trust us, we did not put this together quickly, it has been continually improving for over 3 years. Anyway reach out to [email protected] and we would love to chat about how to improve the product and your experience using it.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2020
Kevin F.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2018

"Zero support response when website took 17 seconds to load on launch day during business hours"

Pros: Cool concept. It was easy to set up. Design on landing page is good. Tools seem to be well thought out for the most part.

Cons: Terrible support. Built for beginners. Lacking integrations to make it work in any context. We launched major campaign to our existing list of several thousand emails, during business hours on a week day. It has been 6 hours and website is still not functioning correctly with zero response from support other than a reply to a tweet saying that it was resolved and only lasted for 15 minutes, which was untrue. It's still ongoing with no support response despite multiple attempts to contact.

by VYPER on 21/02/2018

Hi Kevin, so sorry to hear that this downtime affected you, we would be more than happy to refund you of course.

Unfortunately this issue was out of our hands and an issue with our hosting company, we had no control over the downtome and tried everything possible to get this back up as soon as possible!

Again so sorry for this having an effect on your experience.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2018
Jonathan C.
Information Technology Technician 2
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"Vyper has helped me greatly extend my social media reach quickly and easily!"

Comments: Social media reach and increased email reach.

Pros: It's easy to use and has so many great features that I have extended my social media reach and email list through the powerful features that VYPER provides.

Cons: There are so many options that originally I would overuse them. Note, this isn't really a con, rather it just means you need to learn to leverage the software in the best possible way.

by VYPER on 08/06/2018

Thanks for the feedback, we are always trying to make our tool easier, hopefully the new contest templates will help with that.

Gaurav A.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Promote your product easy and fast "

Comments: Amazing experience ...

Pros: Its visual editor is very handy and flexible and also the emails , its very easy to customise emails

Cons: it should add more email providers like it has mailgun sendgrid

by VYPER on 09/09/2019

Thanks for the feedback Gaurav, we plan to add more integrations over time.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Parker casio P.
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2019

"The Best Growth Hacks Tool I Think"

Pros: all feature is the best, i try many similar tools but this is the best

Cons: the price is a little bit higher. and for paid plan we cant remove vyper brand.. please it is important to us to remove the brand

by VYPER on 25/11/2019

Thanks for the feedback on pricing. You can get the enterprise which has all branding removed and the option for subdomains so people won't even know it's vyper :)

• Reviewed on 23/11/2019
Rosie H.
Marketing Assistant
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2018

"VYPER is a super tool to grow email audience. Content Upgrades unlock a huge amount of leads !"

Comments: I have collected a huge flood of leads with VYPER. This is extremely useful tools for starter to build email lists and scale up business!

Pros: This tool is easy to set up and has good design for landing page. It is useful for promoting new products too.

Cons: At first it did not give out good results, yet in the long run the outcomes are out of my expectation!

by VYPER on 01/05/2018

Thanks for the feedback :)

• Reviewed on 27/04/2018
Macy J.
Associate Director of Accounts
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2020

"I've done my research..."

Comments: I have loved working with Vyper because it makes impressing my clients EASY! It looks like it takes a lot more effort to build than it actually does. More time is everything!

Pros: I love the ease of use that Vyper offers. I taught my team to use it in a matter of a few hours, it's incredibly user friendly and has such a great variety of options built into the platform.

Cons: There are a few limitations in Vyper, if you're trying to link to individual actions for example.

by VYPER on 05/02/2020

Thanks Macy, glad you are liking the tool :)

• Reviewed on 04/02/2020
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2019

"Just getting started"

Pros: I've heard really great things about this software. The ability to create viral campaigns....uhhhh sign me up! I love the communications and hot tips that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] constantly sends out. Very helpful. I'm sure there are less expensive ways to set up these viral competitions but I think this is a great place to get started.

Cons: It has the vyper branding unless you're on a higher paid version. This is challenging when you're starting out in your business. I get it though.

by VYPER on 17/12/2019

Thanks for the review and feedback :)

• Reviewed on 15/12/2019
Graphic Designer II
Design, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Amazing Software for Contest Giveaways and Promotions"

Pros: Although I’m a graphic designer, I also help the marketing team in getting the word out about our latest projects. Since we all worked together to create something so amazing, it’s ideal that we use our efforts to help make the launch successful. This is where Vyper comes to the picture. Vyper is a very useful tool for managing contest giveaways. We discovered that people love freebies and upon organizing this marketing strategy, the marketing team were able to gather contact info and leads of potential clients. We gained more followers in social media and it soon caused a ripple.

Cons: Unfortunately, you won’t get much support from the customer service department and this is one area where they should. You can’t have a good software without excellent customer service. They go hand-in-hand.

by VYPER on 02/11/2018

Thanks for the feedback, would love to learn more about your customer service experience with us (email [email protected]). We are always looking to improve.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Benjamin M.
Cryptocurrency Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2019

"Vyper for Cryptocurrency"

Pros: It allows for a TON of custom branding which is huge for my business. It allows a lot of customization and custom tasks which has allowed me to really tailor my services for cryptocurrency clients.

Cons: There has been several bugs, but they do get the bugs fixed fairly quickly.

by VYPER on 28/02/2019

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin!

Raise a glass to forever squashing bugs :)

• Reviewed on 27/02/2019
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2019

"Best in class contest software"

Comments: This helps me build my marketing list and create a verified enthusiastic list of buyers.

Pros: Vyper is the best of the bunch. It has all the bells and whistles:
Pop ups
Contest wheels
Social Like encouragement
Custom CSS
Content Upgrades
Multiple ways to score winners
Cheating Protection
Leaderboard contests
And more... They have thought through everything you need to run viral contests and they spare no expense to make sure you get all the features

Cons: Its a bit on the pricey side, but I would rather it was exclusive than priced for the masses.

by VYPER on 05/02/2019

Thanks for the review, glad you like the tool :)

• Reviewed on 04/02/2019
Product Associate
Financial Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"Power in simplicity - Amazing tool for gathering emails"

Comments: Over 2500 emails for our online stores.

Pros: It's simple and easy to use. Allowing you to get up and running literally within minutes. The team experimented with adding new features and also knew when to make the hard decisions to focus on their core strength. Every single time I've run a contest I've come away smiling at the results. I would recommend it without a second thought to anyone as their email gathering super tool.

Cons: There are bugs a plenty when they are changing things around. While the support team reply quickly when there are any issues its not the most ideal situation. Does that make me not recommend the software? Not even for a second. It is just that good.

by VYPER on 07/06/2018

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback :)

Harry S.
Managing director
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2019

"Game changer"

Comments: Great

Pros: I like that this will educate us on building better engagement and generate leads.

Cons: Not got too far into it yet so haven't got too much to say.

by VYPER on 21/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback Harry! Would love to hear more once you have used the tool a little longer :)

• Reviewed on 19/01/2019
Steph C.
Writer & blogger
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2018

"Popup growth was awesome!"

Comments: Collected way more emails.

Pros: It took very little time to setup my popup and start collecting leads. The gamified popup also performed 3x better than my previous popup!

Cons: Would have liked to have had options for additional fields on the popup like phone number. This would have been a nice feature as I saw it used on their contests and lead magnets.

by VYPER on 22/03/2018

Hi Steph, we actually just added additional entry fields to content upgrades. Popups are next :)

• Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Van N.
Marketer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2018

"An awesome marketing tool for your business"

Pros: It helps you get traffic and leads easily and helps your business go viral

Cons: Clients may have to do a lot to earn the prize so your prize must be worth for them to do so

by VYPER on 12/09/2018

Thanks for the kind words!

• Reviewed on 07/08/2018
John E.
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"VYPER Review; Loved It"

Comments: This is going to really help take my clients online presence to the next level! They love it already

Pros: Super easy to use. Has all the angles covered no problem. Even had a live Free webinar where I spoke with the CEO personally, and he critueqed my page. It was awesome! Thanks you're the man.

Cons: Nothing yet. I have used it already for some time and for multiple campaigns and I love it.

by VYPER on 03/04/2019

Thanks John :)

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Audio Producer
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2019

"VYPER - Review"

Pros: It's a very powerful viral marketing tool, with a great capacity to garner leads.

Cons: It's one dimensional, with marketing knowledge you can achieve viral results with other more comprehensive platforms.

by VYPER on 10/05/2019

Hi there, we would love to know what you you wanted to achieve but couldn't with our tool. We are definitely one of the more advanced options so interested to learn more about your experience.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2019
Mike S.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2018

"Best Contests and Giveaways Software"

Comments: Great being able to incentive so many different tasks across a number of social platforms.

Pros: I love the viral leaderboard. There has been a lot of thought put into the psychology of structuring a contest.

Cons: The contest page could have more customization options in terms of design.

by VYPER on 12/09/2018

Thanks for the feedback Mike, if you have any feedback on how we can improve customer support & value for money please send [email protected] an email :)

• Reviewed on 09/09/2018
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2019

"great tool"

Pros: great concept, great usability interface and user path.

Cons: nothing really, all positive in terma of concept and all, see pros above.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2019
Brenda R.
Digital Marketing Manager | Business Development Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Best contest platform around right now"

Pros: It's easy to use and has all the features built in to get the maximum shares for you contest. I have used it for giveaways and to get subscribers

Cons: I really don't have any complaints. If you are really trying to do something a bit creative support is there to help you out which is great.

by VYPER on 06/06/2018

Thanks for the feedback Brenda, good to see you getting resutls :)

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
VP of Sales and Marketing
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2018

"Easily execute contests for yourself or clients."

Pros: It's already ready to go. There is Nothing to think about at all... just start plugging in your specific information for your contest.

Cons: While the templates it has are great and effective I would really like to see a few more contest "types".

by VYPER on 11/06/2018

Awesome feedback, we are working on some more contest type templates.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2018
Tarcea W.
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2019

"Best Contest Software Out Here!"

Comments: I've been signing up to win contests left and right run on the Vyper platform. Now I'm going to use it myself to help my business the way that I see it skyrocketing other businesses

Pros: I love the features available for setting up a viral contest

Cons: Only the fact that I didn't know about it sooner :)

by VYPER on 05/03/2019

Thanks for the feedback Tarcea :)

• Reviewed on 04/03/2019
Michael j. M.
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"Complex but powerful"

Pros: Gamification for giveaways was great. We felt like it built a lot of buzz.

Cons: A bit clunky to implement. Support articles could have been better?

by VYPER on 17/07/2019

Thanks for the feedback, we actually just rolled out a new UX design to help with the campaing building process. We will also work on improving the support articles :)

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019