Hardest working team in the vacation rental software industry!

Reviewed on 09/05/2019
Landon G.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Hostaway comes highly recommended from us as the clear cut best value for the money vacation rental software. For a relatively low per listing monthly fee everything is included. Perhaps the best part of Hostaway is their clear interest in improving their software. They continue to make improvements and make it easier to use and more functional for vacation rental managers. When I have an issue their support team is quick to respond to me and also quick to fix the issue. Once you begin working with Hostaway its clear to see the people behind it are the ones you want to align your business with.

Cons: It does not have all functionality of other vacation rental management softwares. It does not have integrated automatic credit card processing and a few other features are missing. However it was missing more features a year ago, but the Hostaway team continues to fill in the gaps!

Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business

Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.

Pros: What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Cons: Many kinks in the system still as they are a younger company. But every day that I reach out to the support to report that something is either wrong with my account or something is wrong in the entire system, they immediately get to work on correcting the error no matter large. The last issue I flagged for Hostaway was something that negatively affected EVERY user of their software. They had this corrected in just a week. The most recent issue I reported was also something that affected every user and they are working hard even now to correct it in a timely manner. There may be many kinks to still work out throughout their platform, but their ability to accept my feedback to then correct it immediately makes them the company I want to stick with. They even take suggestions for additional features that a property management service can prove they need and they are currently working at developing a feature I suggested myself for Q2 2019 release!

Hostaway, yet another amazing booking software.

Reviewed on 10/05/2018
Rebecca S.
Analyst
Customer Support

Pros: The customer service for Host away is exceptional. Whenever there is a problem or there is an issue setting up the interface, Host away staff is there 24/7 to help with any questions. The ease of use, functionality, and appearance of the product is also great.

Cons: The payment process has been a bit clunky at times, but that may have just been our server. Other than that and sometimes being slow, this has been a very helpful product!

Great product with innovativ ideas

Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Simon P.
Customer Support

Pros: Easy to use and very straight forward. Details are very carefully thought through. Great and fast support. Especially our customer rep. knows the product very well and has great to ideas for solving upcoming problems. All in all great value for money.

Cons: Few things are in early stage but getting developed and improved more and more. For connection apartments, the implementation is still a bit though but I´m sure our customer rep. and his team will solve that soon.

Just superb

Reviewed on 24/02/2017
Pawe P.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have to really admit that hosteway from the early beginning is the only one channel manager I use. I got two listings which are basically managed at all stages through hostaway. The constant development and new addons makes it better & better and its really worth to consider for "small" hosts like me.

Pros: Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials

Cons: Not accurate "earnings section" lack of precise currency exchange and missing externals fee like cleanings

by Hostaway on 07/07/2018

Great customer service

Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Artem B.
SEO
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very easy to add platforms, perfect message automation

Cons: I need more options to the mobile app!!

Great PMS and channel manager in one that actually integrates with Airbnb. Continually improving!

Reviewed on 07/05/2017
Lisa M.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Integrates with a number of good channels for STRs and they have very responsive customer service. Any time I have a question I get an answer within a day, and they even update me on development timelines so I know what new features to expect. I've watched this company grow and hope to see even more out of it in the future

Cons: Still a little new (as of spring 2017) so some kinks being worked out, and some features are needed to make it truly powerful, but I feel confident that this time next year they will have all the most important features down pat!

Best booking app for hosts on the global market

Reviewed on 18/02/2017
Frank S.
Owner and Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy to use interface, speedy synchronization of various booking platforms, constantly improving functionality and the BEST customer service one can think of, makes this clever software the best on the market!

Excellent Software

Sean R.
Owner / Manager
Real Estate
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As an independent property manager, I have been looking for a low-cost solution to help manage my vacation rentals. A lot of the online PMS solutions out there are just too bloated and expensive. Since I manage less than 10 rentals, I needed something with reasonable costs and that fit my workflow. Hostaway is an Airbnb first platform which is great since that is where I earn most of my business. They are able to propagate the Airbnb listing on many other platforms and sync my calendars and rates. There are a few glitches and learning curves to overcome but the customer service has been very responsive. Overall, I'm very happy that I found Hostaway and I will continue to use them.

Pros: It fits my workflow and has great features. Not too bloated like other PMS solutions. Excellent for freelance property managers.

Cons: There are some glitches but overall the software is easy to use and navigate.

Hostaway Review

Reviewed on 30/07/2019
Justin N.
Accountant
Hospitality, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

Cons: everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

Great overall, customer support needs improvement. Integration with some channels slow.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018
John B.
MD
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: All in one place platform

Pros: Good all in one package, easy integration with Airbnb, good layout, each unit calendar is good, the same basis as Airbnb.

Cons: Support.
Sales don't fulfill their promises.
Multi-calendar needs work. Keeps jumping after each input.
Revenue manager needs improvement.
2 months later and still not connected to my major bookings provider.
Guys, if you had sent me a review form, I would have told you all this.

It works better then expected.

Reviewed on 18/02/2017
Viktor K.
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was searching the internet far and wide for a solution that would reliably sync our room. It does this without fail. What I like the most is the super fast support. I needed help to find some settings and had some general questions about pricing when the chat support came in handy. I've learned about the Hostawey platform trough a web forum when doing my research.

Pros: Simplicity of GUI and use.

Cons: Some features didn't work at first; multicalender didn't show occupation of rooms correctly.

Overall a good product

Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Moira O.
Hospitality, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As a time and effort saver, even in its present partly developed state, this is a very usable product. There are still a few hiccups but so long as one is aware of them, they do not detract from the usability, merely that the additional functionality can't yet be relied upon, specifically the automation which has not worked for us.
Overall, we are very pleased and would not like to be without it!

Pros: Automated connection to AirBnB and Booking.com ensuring that there is no double booking.

Cons: Automation not yet working

Hostaway Vacation Rental Software

Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Josh W.
Tax accountant III
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It can be used by not only the owner but it can also be used by a property manager, it appears to me that it can be used simultaneously to manage many different properties and to tackle a lot of challenges that property managers face.

Pros: Able to have direct bookings from site has easily made it easier to generate more revenue and easier on the end user.

Cons: Not sure that a mobile app was the best thing to add into the capabilities or focus as it is so much easier to use a computer to access and better overall use.

Good first impressions

Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Kalyn H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I was checking out host away to manage some vacation rental postings on multiple platforms. Hostaway streamlines the rental system by combining bookings from several medias. The interface is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with a lot of options!

Cons: I have not contacted customer service yet, so I can't comment on the service communication however, it does seem like they've had an influx of customers resulting in a slightly less personal experience.

The software that manages your bookings on differents channels!!

Reviewed on 22/06/2016
José R.
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Hostaway eases the hte booking process of the same listing on different channels! Hostaway sycns (in a 10 minutes period) main information such calendar availability and prices based on Airbnb listing (you may also choose a markup % for different channels)! With Hostaway linking for instance Airbnb and Booking, you wont have any double booking for sure!!

Pros: User friendly!

Great and very useful app!

Reviewed on 02/03/2017
Maro K.
Commercial Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am very surprised by the options this great app has, because even some older and famous channel managers don't have some options HostAway has - like linking multiple Airbnb accounts. I recommend HostAway highly!

Pros: Linking multiple accounts of an advertiser like Airbnb.

Cons: Stability, but that will come with time.

my small experience with app

Reviewed on 23/02/2017
Andrey B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you
easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you

Pros: informative

Cons: price

Excellent customer service

Matthew Y.
Company Director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: In today's world customer service is ususally dreadful , but wow your chat help option is amazing and instantly helpful . Best customer service I've experienced in my life . Taken lots of stress of me with this , next thing I'd love is app :)

Pros: Like it

Cons: No app

No ability to add multiple airbnb accounts

Ryland N.
Management Consulting
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Would be better if this was possible as I manage multiple air bnb accounts and therefore doesn't work for me. I wish it could because it looks great!

Pros: Simple

Cons: Not able to add multiple airbnb accounts

Good for basics

Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Brian B.
Gm
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Sugar coated software

Pros: Initial set up and support was great, great for small property owners

Cons: Support after set up, functionality, crucial issues don’t get fixed (it’s been months)

The best channel manager + pms

Reviewed on 10/06/2016
Tiago A.
International business director
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Hostaway is a new software that allows you to work multiple OTAs in a ver easy way. The price management is very easy. Also the calendar management is easy and effective.

Pros: Design
User experience
Functionalities

Great customer service on top of a solid but growing product

Michael L.
Customer Support

Comments: I've been using Hostaway for several months, and I find it to be a good fit for my listing. While there are still several bugs to be squashed and features to be added, I find the responsiveness of the team (and their openness to suggestions) refreshing in the SaaS world of "we know better than the customer." Bravo to the team for a product that is an excellent value that just keeps getting stronger.

Lots of complication for no benefit

Rebecca T.
Health professional
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Far from the promise of streamlining bookings and management, hostaway has only added another layer of complication. I've been plagued with incorrect emails from hostaway informing me that guests have cancelled (when they have not) and the booking confirmation emails often arrive several hours late and add nothing to the booking confirmed emails already being received from other platforms. I can't see any benefit to using hostaway at all, unless you're seeking a source of headaches.

Pros: Na

Cons: The fact that it doesn't work, creates problems and provides no benefit.

Quite good but still some work has to be done!

Raphael C.
Customer Support

Comments: I am using hostaway and the system is quite good and works pretty well. Some improvements can still be done, for example the mobile app (as we know that now almost everybody uses mobile for work and to manage properties). Also, for my experience, if somebody has a private website, at the moment it's not possible to book directly online, so that could be another good feature!