Great CRM for Small to Medium sized businesses

Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Zack B.
Senior Business Development Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall I like Hubspot CRM - it has really automated a lot of manual processes that can eat time during the workday. It makes data entry much more streamlined and can be easily integrated with other software platforms.

Pros: That it is integrated tightly with Hubspot's marketing and web hosting platforms. This makes it easy to for information about prospects, leads, and customers (web activity, interactions, etc.) to be leveraged by CRM users. I also really like the API, which is easy to use to integrate Hubspot with other SaaS products like PandaDoc (which also has a native integration) to populate things like quote information into a deal. Lastly, I really like how integrated Hubspot is with Google mail (for email tracking, updating contacts, etc.) and the google suite of collaboration tools.

Cons: The reporting features that don't require a purchase of the reporting add-on could definitely be improved.

Great Tool! Great value!

Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Rachel H.
Senior Sales Coordinator
Wireless, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I would recommend it to a business looking for a great value for a CRM, reporting, communication, blogs, support.

Pros: I love the customer service. Appreciate the support whenever I am having technical issues. I just make a call or send an email & things are updated very quickly. I, also, appreciate the reporting abilities. It helps me check & recheck daily activity for myself & my team. I love that Hubspot syncs well with my other tools I use on a daily basis.

Cons: The view of the system is not always the most visually pleasing.

Best tool for Automation for our products.

Reviewed on 09/04/2019
Stayn P.
Senior Software Developer Team Lead
Computer Software, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: HupSpot is very easy to install and efficient for work, and we can create our reports and dashboards about our product with it. HubSpot work allows us to upgrade our product, Hubspot is a platform where we can marge our product i n front of customers.

Pros: Hubspot is easy to use and we can manage our professional affairs with it in very short time. It can help us to upgrade our products easily in front of our clients. HubSpot help us to update our contact list. It also help us to maintain our relationship in front of clients. We can manage our schedules of meeting. HubSpot is not hard to learn we can do productive things by using this efficient tool.

Cons: HUbSpot has numbers of features for inbound marketing but also has some drawbacks which are not quite good and create some kind of difficulties for user. When we use emails of other clients it create some problem like it is difficult to track it. Some of it features are quite difficult for new user so they need little bit focus to work with this tool. Hubspot is more expensive rather than other CRM tools.

My favorite CRM so far

Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Ivan S.
Director of Business Development: IoT Solutions, Energy Efficiency and Demand Response
Internet, 13-50 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: A co-worker of mine has told me about Hubspot CRM shortly after they launched. I was using several different CRMs back then, but wanted to start from a scratch for the new position I took. Almost immediately I was hooked due to product's simplicity and clean UI. And the best thing - it's free for a basic account.

Cons: Initially Hubspot CRM only had gmail integration which was a bummer, since there was no clean way to log incoming responses into CRM, unless you were on gmail. They now support office 365 integration which solves that problem for me.

Social media made easy

Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Marketing Executive
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The Social tool under the Marketing hub has been a great help in our social media initiatives. The reporting function allows you to easily see clicks, engagements and sessions across all of our social channels.

Cons: More in depth reporting would be great, as well as better functionality with Facebook - it says when Hubspot has sent the post as opposed to the user.

Super user-friendly

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Nishant G.
Marketing
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I first started using it on the free version. They still have an always free plan which is amazing. CRM UX is pretty slick and intuitive. Everything from you contact, company and deals is easily blended into one screen.

Cons: As your company grows you need much more customization on CRM to make 100% use of it. I think this is where it does not work out well.

I used this for managing special sales projects outside of our company CEM

Business Development Executive
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am able to easily track my clients in this free package much better than with the CRM our company pays a lot of money for

Pros: I love that it integrates with GMail and that it tracks OPENS and CLICKS within an email message. this is very helpful with this special project

Cons: Not much to hate here. It is probably one of the best CRM packages for the money - especially the free version

An amazing tool that allowed us to take Marketing to the next level!

Reviewed on 26/09/2018
Product Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This tool is amazing. We can now get full visibility over our contacts and leads from the moment they enter their buyer's journey, to when they eventually turn into a sale. Hubspot support has done a phenomenal job at helping us from web design tips, to bug fixes and even feature requests. I highly recommend it!

Cons: The Hubspot COS could be a bit more user friendly for those without coding and CSS experience. I also hope they expand their marketplace for new templates and modules as well.

Easy to use and keeps you on track

Reviewed on 29/08/2019
Patrick C.
Realtor
Real Estate, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great ease of use and functionality will make you want to use this tool every day,

Pros: Daily reminders for tasks will keep your business on track and increase sales. Even the free functions will improve your business processes.

Cons: There is not too much not to like. Maybe some of the defaults could be adjusted so the end-user does not have to update.

CRM stable and appropriate.

Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Katiuska A.
Office Assistant
10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: HubSpot CRM I like for various reasons, and that is that at this point this platform has given me many benefits, it has given me the exact functions to be able to have an excellent CRM and thus communicate with potential customers.

Cons: I have used HubSpot CRM for a large number of months, and it has not given me any kind of error, there was an occasion where the page was completely closed, but I think it was not something to worry about, its operation is perfect.

The best CRM i've tried so far

Reviewed on 23/11/2018
Danny R.
Graphic Designer
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our lead management has improved drastically, our sale guys can learn better on their own how to use it, making it easier for everybody, and the support team from Hubspot is really helpful and always available

Pros: It's really simple to use, and Hubspot academy makes it even simpler to learn to use, and it's constantly evolving and getting better.

Cons: as they constantly evolve sometimes you can find yourself on the situation where something that worked the day before, does not work anymore.

It not only posts or publish data but keeps you updated about the regular performance of the content

Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Syed F.
Senior Manager Marketing
501-1,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: It keeps you updated about the tracking performance of the posts and publish contents. We not only just watch over the performance of the engaging posts but can also deeply analyze which content and posts lead to generation of sales and leads.

Cons: Hubspot is a bit expensive tool and requires more experience for proper management of this tool and one can only gain the perfection and get the desired results after long term use.

Surprisingly Great Free Version

Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Paul M.
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: CRM for investor and other real estate contacts.

Pros: We love it! We use it everyday. Many free versions are so limited that they are not that helpful, but not Hubspot.

Cons: It seems that, at least in this version, we can't search universally. For example, today I wanted to search my 900 or so contacts for a specific one that I had certain notes about. I could not find that contact through search.

Good option

Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Frank N.
Agent
Insurance, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We ended up switching to another product after a few months that could sync with our insurance quotes. However, if your business doesn't generate lots of quotes, HubSpot CRM could still be a good option for you.

Pros: HubSpot did the job and worked well with other HubSpot products; sharing and syncing information when we needed it.

Cons: While it synced well with other HubSpot products, it did not sync with the software that we use to generate insurance quotes.

Good for a start up CRM

Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Jorge S.
Director Support
Security & Investigations, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It’s low cost and provides basic CRM features to help smaller businesses to begin tracking customer information

Cons: It has very limited functionality and will be a good fit for certain types of businesses.

Decent sales CRM with space for improvement

Igor C.
Sales Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: If you need "easy to use" and not a super expensive CRM that does all the basics & some more, HubSpot can be a good choice. Just don't expect something as massive as SalesForce and as user friendly as Pipedrive.

Pros: HubSpot CRM is pretty easy and intuitive to use. The company information also gets pulled automatically, which is a nice touch. Another cool feature is setting up email sequences, which can be customized and scheduled to fit your clients and best open times. You also receive a notification about how many times and when the email was opened by the client.

Cons: HubSpot is pretty popular and might be blacklisted in most spam filters which is why we get bounced emails quite often. The user interface sometimes might feel a little clunky and I've occasionally run into a few glitches. The reporting tool is sometimes difficult to understand and clearly analyze the results of a certain campaign.

It's getting better

Reviewed on 16/05/2019
James W.
Sales Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: From the lead gen thru to sales and fulfillment, HS is integrated and the challenge is that it's good at a lot of things but master at none.

Cons: Limited reporting based on lifecycle stages.

A good CRM tool for Sales and Marketing Professionals

Reviewed on 09/05/2019
Client Engagement Associate
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall Hubspot CRM is a great tool. Being a salesperson it helps me in business development.
Right from sending the mail to prospect, to managing them, Hubspot helps in all aspects of the sales cycle.
But still, a lot needed to be done at it looks, design and some more functionality need to be added like more integrations, e-mail templates, etc.

Pros: Hubspot is very simple, easy to learn and use.
Gmail, Outlook integration feature is awesome, we can decide whether our mail should be reflected on the Hubspot platform or not.
Using Hubspot I schedule the time at which my mail will be sent automatically in the future.
Email Tracking feature- Suppose if someone read the mail I sent, then Hubspot notifies me about the same and I can plan accordingly.

Cons: Although Hubspot is easy to use, it's not attractive.
Sometimes Hubspot takes longer than usual to perform the desired action/task.

All in one with Hubspot

Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Joshua A.
Social Media & Web Manager
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Functions as needed and gets the job done!

Pros: Ease of publishing to multiple accounts and networks.

Cons: Navigating through the software is a little cumbersome.

Great Product

Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Shane M.
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurants, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Love it! Big fan.

Pros: Great for sales process and makes it easy to dial out of the browser, record calls, and manage tasks (better than Salesforce) without charging extra.

Cons: Reporting is lacking and doesn't have the ability to do formulas within reports. They recently added cross-object reporting.

Difficult to Learn, but Easy to Use

Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Malcolm E.
Admissions Lead
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Once you know how to use it, HubSpot is a very powerful tool. However, it is difficult to scale one's knowledge of the product without just using it.

Cons: If your use case for HubSpot is unique, the software can be very unwieldy, especially the longer your organization has had it in place.

Perfect free version for small and simple businesses

Project Manager User Experience
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of use is very comfortable. The free version is way enough for simple organizations. Intuitive interface

Cons: I think the design of the interface could be improved. Very similar to Nutshell. Can be confusing sometimes

Hubspot can do almost anything.

Reviewed on 11/02/2019
Web Developer
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've had great experiences overall with syncing contacts to salesforce as well as tracking clearly all of the integrations and sources of leads.

Pros: I love the sheer freedom that Hubspot allows, for tracking any marketing as well as syncing well with Salesforce. This has helped us track our leads very well and is very useful.

Cons: I do wish that the forms and lists would be more straightforward. While these are clear, making a minor change and passing it along can become tedious and a bit of trial and error.

Best for HubSpot Marketing users

Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Free and easy to use, has all the basic CRM features (considering that it is a free product), and can be integrated with HubSpot Marketing -- putting all your important marketing tasks in a single platform.

Cons: It sometimes forces me to logout, or logs me out completely. When this happens, some of the most previous items that I did, disappears, which prompts me to re-do some tasks.

Fantastic CRM that with a little aesthetic update would make all my dreams come true.

Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Olivia P.
Student Recruiter
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Pretty much everything is integrated and automatically logged when you communicate with your SQLs. It's a highly efficient process, allowing you to spend the right amount of time with people. I love the Task List feature,

Cons: I've been training my team on this for a couple weeks now, and it's been a slow process. It's easy to use, but it's not pretty to look at. Creating contact filters is a pain, and takes a ton of back and forth as you set up your overall system between Sales and Marketing. Be prepared to take a lot of time, but it's worth it.