Filter by:

• Overall

About Listen360

Customer engagement platform with sentiment monitoring, feedback capture, closed-loop follow-up, review posting, and text analytics.

Learn more about Listen360

Matt H.
Matt H.
Vice President of Member Experience and Healthy Living in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

Game changer!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Absolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great

Cons:

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user

Michael F.

Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.

Cons:

Nothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.

Carrie D.
Co-Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

So important

5 2 years ago

Comments: Pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use overall. I’m on it almost daily and having a snapshot from the day prior in my inbox helps me plan my day.

Pros:

It’s so important to get back to clients who have taken time to review and leave a comment. I love that Listen360 emails you daily with a dashboard of recent events

Cons:

The filters in reporting could be easier to use. If i want to see all clients who have left comments Even using the filters i still get several without

Listen360 Response

2 years ago

Carrie, thank you so much for your great review! As you know, we love feedback. We are currently working on ease of reporting features in our app, along with our beautiful new UI change. Stay tuned for updates on how we can make reporting easier for you. Thank you for using Listen360 in your day-to-day!

Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.
Office Manager in US
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 Employees

Great for getting informative feedback

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great for collecting feedback and being able to respond properly.

Pros:

Great dashboards and data information. Easy to navigate and respond properly to customers or employees.

Cons:

Nothing. Great platform for finding candid feedback and allowing for responses to feedback, both positive and negative.

Dan G.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

Listen360 Review

5 2 years ago

Pros:

L360 provides a great platform to help manage my reviews and allows me to address customer concerns and compliments. Lots of data to help identify trends and react as needed.

Cons:

The daily emails send very early every morning.

April M.
General Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

Great Feedback tool!

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses!

Cons:

I would like to be able to email the member from within the software system instead of having to get the email from the response and go back to Google to compose a reply to the members feedback.

Wanda B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Listen 360 Great Resource

5 2 years ago

Comments: I'm able to minimize member losses with the information I gather from Listen 360.

Pros:

I like how easy the software is to use .

Cons:

There are no issues that I have personally found with the software.

Sara N.
Manager in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Great product!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Ease of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.

Pros:

I love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!

Cons:

Some of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.

Peggy B.
Retention and Engagement Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Listen to Us!

5 3 months ago

Comments: Love it!

Pros:

Very user-friendly and a great tool to see the impact your business is having on your employees and staff.

Cons:

No comment on this. I like the software.

Joseph G.
Sr. Dir. Business Development in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers

5 4 years ago

Comments: Easy to use

Pros:

The system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback

Cons:

I don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult

John K.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER in US
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees

LISTEN360 REVIEW

5 2 years ago

Comments: My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros:

its super user friendly, reports are easy to access and understand. Has helped us to improve our retention rate significantly

Cons:

Nothing i can think of. So far it jhas been wonderful.

Karen M.
Executive Director in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Collecting Information Made Easy

4 11 months ago

Comments: It has been easy to use.

Pros:

This software makes collecting information easy. I'm good at serving my customers. I'm not good at asking for their praise or recording it. This software has resulted in detailed reviews from many more customers than ever before.

Cons:

I don't know much about software options. So, I'm not sure.

Rosita H.
Onsite Owner in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

I'm super busy, but this software makes my life easier!

5 7 months ago

Comments: Customer Retention

Pros:

Easy to understand results; easy to implement significant customer changes; positive way to award employee performance.

Cons:

Sometimes would like more data; deeper data.

Director of Operations in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

Great software with only two small issues.

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Listen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.

Cons:

They kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.

Naresh J.
Owner and Center Director in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

We use this for customer feedback

5 5 years ago

Comments: We are franchise location. Our HQ uses this product to elicit customer feedback. It's a great way of getting customer feedback in an unobtrusive way.

Pros:

It elicits customer feedback without any work from the user.

Cons:

If your customer rates you an "8" this brings down your net promoter score. Most people consider an 8 pretty good, but Listen 360 considers it neutral.

Trevor S.
President in US
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 Employees

Listen360 is a huge asset for our team

5 2 years ago

Comments: One of the things that impressed us most with Listen360 is how well the implementation process went, enabling us to start using the platform well from Day 1.

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive, generates responses

Cons:

I do not have any complaints about the Listen360 platform.

Megan A.
PT Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Used it for feedback on my team.

5 4 years ago

Comments: It was a great tool to give feedback to my trainers, and also to see their business trends over longer periods of time. And also to address potential concerns clients raised that they would never say in person.

Pros:

The ability to categorize by trainer or appointment type to see trends over longer periods of time, and the grade it assigns them.

Cons:

Could be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized.

Richard M.
owner in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

REVIEW

5 2 years ago

Comments: IF A REVIEW IS LESS THAN GREAT, I CALL THE CUSTOMER

Pros:

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE, AND I BELIEVE THE CUSTOMERS FIND IT GOOD.

Cons:

ALL THE FEATURES ARE GOOD. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PROBLEMS.

Anastacia S.
owner in US
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees

So easy to use

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are able to see in real time clients comments and reactions to different things we are doing in the salon.

Pros:

I like that everything is right there for you to see and use.

Cons:

we have not found a con yet. very happy with the product

Frederick V.
HR - Administrative Support, Caregiver in US

Employer's listen

5 3 years ago

Comments: The interview questions are relevant, get right to the point, and take only seconds to answer.

Pros:

I like this product because it is fast and easy to use.

Cons:

I can think of nothing negative to say about this product.

Chanda B.
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Listen 360

3 2 years ago

Comments: Works well for what it is supposed to do. A great way to hear from your customers.

Pros:

Listen 360 is a great way to stay connected to your customers and know what you are doing well and where your short comings are. Our customers get an email quickly after the jobs is closed out asking how we did and they are able to evaluate the job that was completed.

Cons:

Pulling reports is sometimes difficult. Finding the exact information that I need and finding old reviews is problematic.

Julie W.
Franchise Owner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

The best feedback platform we have used!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Really fun getting the feedback from employees and clients.

Pros:

Love the ease of use for respondents. And really enjoy getting my Listen360 emails!

Cons:

I wish the reviews would all go to google

Digital Marketing Manager in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Adequate Software for Net Promoter Score/Customer Feedback

4 3 years ago

Pros:

With Listen360, it was very easy to see customer feedback for our different franchisees' territories.

Cons:

The user experience and design could be much better with this tool.

Jose S.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER in Peru

I can instantly access performance information

5 7 months ago

Pros:

I can instantly access performance information, we monitor customer feedback in real time

Cons:

At the beginning I was confused with the options since they were very interactive but after a few days it was very understandable

Shaun O.
CSM in South Africa
Sporting Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product

5 last year

Comments: Very Happy

Pros:

If you wanna see how you are performing with your clients - this is the place to do it

Cons:

None, i am happy with the product - serves the porpose