About Listen360

Customer engagement platform with sentiment monitoring, feedback capture, closed-loop follow-up, review posting, and text analytics.

Learn more about Listen360

Pros:

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses.

Cons:

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user.

Listen360 ratings

4.8

9.5/10

Listen360 has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 43 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Listen360 before?

Matt H.
Matt H.
Vice President of Member Experience and Healthy Living in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

Game changer!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Absolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great

Cons:

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user

Michael M.
VP - Insights & Analytics in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Simple to implement, valuable insights via easy-to-use interface for all levels of the org

5 2 months ago

Comments: Very positive, an invaluable tool for us, provides some flexible reporting and gives everyone the ability to use it at all levels of the org.

Pros:

Simple interface, ability to filter/customize views of the data and use API to bring data into our custom BI tool to allow for more robust reporting

Cons:

A bit difficult from an Administrator standpoint...could be more intuitive on how to set up new entities, new users, create hierarchy, etc.

Chanda B.
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Listen 360

3 2 years ago

Comments: Works well for what it is supposed to do. A great way to hear from your customers.

Pros:

Listen 360 is a great way to stay connected to your customers and know what you are doing well and where your short comings are. Our customers get an email quickly after the jobs is closed out asking how we did and they are able to evaluate the job that was completed.

Cons:

Pulling reports is sometimes difficult. Finding the exact information that I need and finding old reviews is problematic.

Robert L.
Customer Quality Manager in US
Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Listen 360 has a pulse on what is going on.

5 2 months ago

Comments: I have worked with listen 360 for several years and it is an easy daily view to see where we need to add additional attention to training, immediate communication and sometimes separations of employment if needed.

Pros:

Easy to read daily reports / emails, easy to generate PDF printouts on individual technicians and post for all to see for customer retention.

Cons:

There are times surveys come in for the wrong service line and this effects other scores under other technicians.

Toby M.
Director of Operations in US
Music, 201-500 Employees

Great way to address customer issues

5 2 months ago

Comments: Listen360 is a great tool. If a customer wants to let you know about an issue they can. For our company, that facilitates a conversation that can make their experience much better, and help us correct a problem we might not have known we had.

Pros:

Instant, direct feedback from your customers.

Cons:

Confusion with my employees and franchise owners about how the NPS score is calculated, and how to negate a low score submitted by accident.

Manny R.
Director Marketing and Business Development in US
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

Must Have LSN360

4 2 months ago

Comments: VERY good experience with the product and support tea.

Pros:

There is no better way that I've seen for real time tracking of guest experience and NPS.

Cons:

New product features and thought leadership (webinars, blogs, onboarding new products) are something that can be improved.

Derek W.
Vice President in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Listen 360 review

5 2 months ago

Comments: Great

Pros:

Great feedback that immediate and direct.

Cons:

Getting emails first thing in the morning. Although necessary, it's hard to start your day at 5:00 or 6:00 am with reviews. Would be nice to get them mid day but I know you can't please all.

Erin U.
Senior Ongoing Franchise Business Coach in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Great Service

5 2 months ago

Comments: Positive

Pros:

Ease of use and the great customer service.

Cons:

I would like for if someone leaves a bad score that it require them to leave feedback based on that score.

Kendall M.
Senior Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Listen360 will help your organization enhance the customer exprience!

5 2 months ago

Comments: We evaluate our team's performance and compare to other departments within our organization. We utilize it to maintain excellence in customer experience.

Pros:

How easy it is to use and that it is automated.

Cons:

There is nothing we don't like with Listen360

Kris H.
director of business services in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Listen 360 Peer Review

5 2 months ago

Comments: Listening to our members more and identifying issues that we can solve.

Pros:

The ease of seeing our at risk customers and for our branches to be able to reach out and assist those customers with their areas of disappointment.

Cons:

As an admin, sometimes it is hard to navigate to the right branch or department.

Sara N.
Manager in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Great product!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Ease of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.

Pros:

I love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!

Cons:

Some of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.

Michael F.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority

5 3 years ago

Pros:

This service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.

Cons:

Nothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.

Carrie D.
Co-Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

So important

5 3 years ago

Comments: Pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use overall. I’m on it almost daily and having a snapshot from the day prior in my inbox helps me plan my day.

Pros:

It’s so important to get back to clients who have taken time to review and leave a comment. I love that Listen360 emails you daily with a dashboard of recent events

Cons:

The filters in reporting could be easier to use. If i want to see all clients who have left comments Even using the filters i still get several without

Listen360 Response

2 years ago

Carrie, thank you so much for your great review! As you know, we love feedback. We are currently working on ease of reporting features in our app, along with our beautiful new UI change. Stay tuned for updates on how we can make reporting easier for you. Thank you for using Listen360 in your day-to-day!

Director of Operations in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

Great software with only two small issues.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Listen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.

Cons:

They kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.

Joseph G.
Sr. Dir. Business Development in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers

5 5 years ago

Comments: Easy to use

Pros:

The system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback

Cons:

I don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult

Peggy B.
Retention and Engagement Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Listen to Us!

5 9 months ago

Comments: Love it!

Pros:

Very user-friendly and a great tool to see the impact your business is having on your employees and staff.

Cons:

No comment on this. I like the software.

Rosita H.
Onsite Owner in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

I'm super busy, but this software makes my life easier!

5 last year

Comments: Customer Retention

Pros:

Easy to understand results; easy to implement significant customer changes; positive way to award employee performance.

Cons:

Sometimes would like more data; deeper data.

Tarek E.
Tarek E.
owner in US
Printing, 2-10 Employees

Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Explaing to my employees how to improve our services

Pros:

Good Feedback about my Business which allow me to teach my associates

Cons:

Can't get comments from every client approached

Naresh J.
Owner and Center Director in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

We use this for customer feedback

5 5 years ago

Comments: We are franchise location. Our HQ uses this product to elicit customer feedback. It's a great way of getting customer feedback in an unobtrusive way.

Pros:

It elicits customer feedback without any work from the user.

Cons:

If your customer rates you an "8" this brings down your net promoter score. Most people consider an 8 pretty good, but Listen 360 considers it neutral.

Diana H.
Dispatcher in US
11-50 Employees

Truly an amazing program for families. This is an brilliant idea especially if you have children .

4 4 years ago

Comments: Keeping up with everyone on a daily basis.

Pros:

The thing that I like most is that I can keep up with my techs all hours of the day. I can tell when they arrive to and when they leave an location. This program will send me an notification. Love It!!!

Cons:

The least thing is that you can only set two points that they arrive or leave from unless you purchase an upgrade. Which is something that I totally understand from a business stand point.

Darla K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Listen 360 Rocks!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Automation! The members are very responsive!

Cons:

We have no concerns about the software...

Dan G.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

Listen360 Review

5 3 years ago

Pros:

L360 provides a great platform to help manage my reviews and allows me to address customer concerns and compliments. Lots of data to help identify trends and react as needed.

Cons:

The daily emails send very early every morning.

John K.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER in US
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees

LISTEN360 REVIEW

5 3 years ago

Comments: My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros:

its super user friendly, reports are easy to access and understand. Has helped us to improve our retention rate significantly

Cons:

Nothing i can think of. So far it jhas been wonderful.

Trevor S.
President in US
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 Employees

Listen360 is a huge asset for our team

5 3 years ago

Comments: One of the things that impressed us most with Listen360 is how well the implementation process went, enabling us to start using the platform well from Day 1.

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive, generates responses

Cons:

I do not have any complaints about the Listen360 platform.

Megan A.
PT Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Used it for feedback on my team.

5 4 years ago

Comments: It was a great tool to give feedback to my trainers, and also to see their business trends over longer periods of time. And also to address potential concerns clients raised that they would never say in person.

Pros:

The ability to categorize by trainer or appointment type to see trends over longer periods of time, and the grade it assigns them.

Cons:

Could be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized.