Retently Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Retently

Retently helps you track business CX metrics: NPS, CSAT & CES. Collect, manage and act on the received customer feedback.

Learn more about Retently

Abbe W.
Executive Assistant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Superb Customer Service and product"

Comments: It's great to be able to have different campaigns for the various offerings of our business so we can track what is successful and gain valuable feedback as to what is working well for our clients.

Pros: Firstly, every experience I have had communicating with Retently has been a positive one. They always answer questions promptly and communicate effectively - no room for needless frustrations! The software itself is very user friendly, easy to setup and use. I researched several products before choosing Retently and this was based on various things - customer service, user friendly / ease of setting up and price.

Cons: Initially we only signed up to the cheapest package which includes only one campaign. We soon realised we needed more than one campaign. But that's not a Retently software issue and not something I didn't like - it's just something that I discovered we would need (more than one campaign) so we have upgraded to the next package.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Customer Success Officer
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2019

"Intuitive tool"

Pros: The product is easy to use, yet includes a lot of relevant features, and gives us a great overview of the NPS results.
The service is exceptionally good. We always receive instant answers to any question and personal demonstrations if it's required.

Cons: Sending the same campaign in different languages is a little troublesome if you're on the basic subscription model.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2019
Justin M.
Product Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2017

"Incredibly easy to use and understand"

Pros: It makes total sense, and everything is easy to find and is very flexible. The support from the Product team is outstanding and will often take suggestions from clients and implement, I feel like my voice and concerns are being heard.

Cons: There is some functionality missing, especially when it comes to the in-app survey which becomes bothersome to new users of our website. They are immediately shown the popup but they've hardly used the site so it annoys them.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2017
Ali G.
Marketing Manager
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Well-polished platform"

Pros: Easy to navigate UI, customizable from start to finish.

Cons: I would like for my audiences to be more easily defined and separated.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Mark D.
Mark D.
Marketing and Community Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"Clean, beautiful design, intuitive interface, great customer support, and a high value product."

Comments: Ease of use, beautiful and intuitive interface, cost effective.

Pros: I was looking JUST an NPS solution. Many of the bigger survey companies provide NPS as an option, but you end up having to pay for all the other bells and whistles you may not need. If you're a believer in the power and value of the NPS survey, you realize you don't NEED any other type of survey. The fact that Retently solely focuses on the NPS survey, and at a great price point, made them the obvious choice for me.

Cons: None!

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Evan C.
Head of Customer Service Operations
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2020

"Solid Platform, Great Support, Very Affordable"

Pros: The product was very easy to set up and transition from other vendors. With in a day I had imported all our data and was ready to send out a campaign. Very easy to use.

Cons: There's not much I don't like about this software. There are additional features I would like to see but they are already on the developer's road map. The only real feature I feel needs to be priortised is being able to one one contact across multiple campaigns (think surveys) with rules to prevent multiple surveys being sent. For example, if I have an NPS, CES and CSAT Campaign that all have similar triggers, a customer could receive all 3 surveys. The team are very responsive though and working to make this a platform businesses of all sizes can rely on. Very happy we made the switch.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2020
Sharoon T.
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2018

"Simple and easy product. Good API. Great Support"

Comments: Getting to learn how our customers think about the product has been a great way to improve.

Pros: It does exactly what it's supposed to do without clutter. Good user experience and as the CEO I get to see exactly what I want to see and nothing more.

Cons: Would love to embed the survey as part of apps. Other than that, we have not faced any major issues with the product.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2018
Medha A.
Product Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2017

"Great application for conducting quick surveys"

Pros: Prompt service over email. Great user friendly options to customise questions and the scores. Monitoring the scores is also very intuitive.

Cons: We can get more options to edit the survey creation. We can have an option to change the sequence of portions in the survey.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2017
Maurice S.
Team Lead Customer Care
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"Retently is the perfect NPS software solution for us"

Comments: We are using Retently for our customer NPS surveys and will soon start to use its multiple question survey for other surveys as well. It is easy to set up and even more easy to analyse and visualize the results at the end with custom feedback tags and other visualization features. it has a cool dashboard with instant access to all NPS results and different segments.

Pros: Easy UX, many features but simplified and not overloaded, perfect fit for our use case, integrations, support, freedom in template design & customization,

Cons: So far nothing, everything works smooth and nicely

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Product & Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Retently NPS Review"

Comments: Retently has all that you need as an NPS app. It helped us to take action faster and improve retention. Keep up good work!

Pros: How easy it's to set up and available integrations.

Cons: It would be nice to get some alerts if the volume of NPS responses is not usual. There was an issue on our end still it took time even to notice that we didn't get responses for one of the segments.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Marketing Specialist
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"The ease of use of Retently"

Comments: I can now see what our clients think about our services.

Pros: I started with Retently and I immediately could send out surveys. It's veary easy to use.

Cons: For me there are no problems with Retently.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
George M.
George M.
Lead Customer Success Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2019

"Does what it promises"

Comments: We use Retently as our NPS survey platform for our web platform. This has allowed us to measure the satisfaction score for our clients, reach out to them when they have an issue, and generally improve on our relationship with them.

Pros: Simple and modern UI
Fairly generous plan for up to 3,000 responses per month
The dashboard functionality allows for filtering out results in multiple ways (dates, campaign, tags, etc)

Cons: Retently does one thing, NPS surveys, and it does it well. However, it could be more versatile in how its campaigns are setup. It currently allows for open ended questions and a thank you page, but I would love it if there were other options for surveys, as well as more customizations options. As far as I know there is no easy way to integrate with an Android/iOS mobile app.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2019
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2018

"Easy-to-use NPS tool"

Pros: Setup only took minutes, and everything just works. Not only is it easy to set up and deploy NPS campaigns, it's easy to visualize the results and follow up with responders. Plus Retently plugs into the other tools I'm using. I'm a huge fan.

Cons: I don't have any complaints. Even when there's been a small glitch, the customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. And the low cost is great, too.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2018
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Founder and Chief Connector
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"Quick and Easy!"

Comments: I felt good about how my customers thought of my business, but it was wonderful to see it in print. I also realize that I should be able to convert much of the feedback into Google reviews and increase my rankings. That will get me to the top of my page. I'm excited to get a regular review process started.

Pros: I really like how intuitive and easy it was for me to send my first survey. I was able to upload a logo, customize questions, link to my MailChimp customer list, and send the survey in under 20 minutes. You can't beat that!

Cons: Can't think of a thing! It was super easy.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Keith H.
Customer Marketing Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees

"Great NPS Software"

Comments: Extremely easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Intercom. Clear steps on how to set it up and to use it effectively. Retently has played a big role in helping us to retain customers, get quotes and testimonials and has also helped reduce churn by acting quickly on the feedback provided. Fantastic support team which is always on hand to help with any questions. Would highly recommend

Pros: Easy to use - easy integration with Intercom.
Notifications - instant notifications so team can follow up on feedback
Customer support - always on hand to help with any questions
Dashboard and analytics

Cons: Would like to be able to identify easier if a user has given multiple scores to identify whether or not there score has increased or decreased

Volunteer
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2018

"Useful insights and nice integration"

Comments: Easy to use and helpful insights

Pros: I can evaluate the NPS on the dashboard
The system is very easy to use
I integrate it wth various tools through Zapier

Cons: If you have to send a lot of emails it can be quite expensive. But its usefulness is what makes it worth it,

• Reviewed on 30/04/2018
Mathieu A.
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Great NPS software for Intercom users"

Pros: We chose Retently because their Intercom integration is the best on the market. When I had a question, their support team was very kind and fast to response.

Cons: I think their self-onboarding process could be improved a bit, but their online support made up for it.

John j. L.
John j. L.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"The Retently team was very helpful in getting up and running."

Comments: Easy implementation of industry standard NPS product.

Pros: Super quick on-boarding. Very competitive pricing. What more could you want? Having a NPS process in place is a must for our business.

Cons: No native interface with BigCommerce but easily solved with Zapier. Support provided by Retently in getting everything dialed in properly.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Jordan P.
Co Founder
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"I evaluated 4 platforms and Retently was the only one that checked all my boxes"

Pros: Easy to use, great customer support, great UI, and did exactly what I needed it to do

Cons: Reporting Export could be a little more refined than a csv dump

• Reviewed on 13/11/2019
Daniel H.
Managing member
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2018

"Absolutely amazing!"

Pros: Incredibly easy to upload a customer CSZ file into the software and tag it correctly. The customer support was right there with me the whole time to get to get my campaign started and sent out.

Cons: The only complaint I have is that they asked for a review on cap terra's website. I had to switch browsers 4x in order to leave this review. Retently is much more straightforward to use.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2018
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2020

"Great response rates thanks to Retently"

Comments: Great customer service and support and good value for money.

Pros: I was amazed with the response rates of the surveys we ran. It was much higher than previous systems and what we expected. The software is easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons: Nothing I can think of right now. It had all our integration requirements.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2020
Hilary S.
Head of Marketing
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2021

"The best customer support!"

Comments: This is a great tool for helping to understand your customer experience and evaluate NPS.

Pros: Retently has phenomenal customer support. Their live chat has an almost instant response time and the team never hesitates to walk you through a problem. We selected Retently for this purpose. Price-wise, it has similar features and implementation to a lot of comparable services, but we liked their Intercom integration and team!

Cons: The menu can be a bit cumbersome to understand and I feel like they could be a bit more clear about what each feature does in terms of reporting and analyzing.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2021
John W.
Advisor
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2017

"Great Product"

Comments: Hi!
I'd like to share a quick overview of my experience with Retently.
Recommendations to others Retently app is easy to setup, and within minutes you can get it working.
There are clear steps on what you have to do after signing up t :
Import Customers
Personalize Survey
Finish Set up
What do you like best?
Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers
Notifications - send me immediate, daily, weekly reports of new responses and scores
Segmentation Customers
Segmentation of Responses
Dashboard Analytics and Trends
What problems are you solving and what are my benefits?
This app allows me to send Net Promoter Score surveys to my customers , that way I can track their satisfaction and improve my business by delivering more value to the customers.

Pros: Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers
Segmentation Customers
Segmentation of Responses
Dashboard Analytics and Trends

Cons: Nothing, great product and great service!They delivered the value at the right time with the right mindset.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2017
Derek H.
Derek H.
Director of Project Management
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2021

"Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommend."

Pros: It integrates with our CRM (Pipedrive) and can push NPS updates to Slack! It's easy to use, easy to deploy, and great value.

Cons: Only thing I didn't like is I was pestered to leave a review on this site...but I get it.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2021