Filter by:

• Overall
    4.3/5
    4.3/5

About Presbee

Presbee is an online presentation tool providing freedom with design, imagery, animation, audio, video, live web-links and data

Learn more about Presbee

Sam R.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2016

"Fun to use but so far I'm feeling limited by my imagination and design ability"

Comments: This is the first time I've found something that is so intuitive to use, but that offers so much potential. Having been used to all the usual presentation formats (linear, boxes, bullets, static pics) the challenge with Presbee is how to best use some of the excellent new features, such as the timer for the transitions and the audio straight to slide, in presentations. I'm now using this full time for my Clients, last week I was told by an audience that the presentation was staggering and how had I done the charts!

• Reviewed on 03/06/2016
Francesca C.
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2016

"I have been using Presbee for about 3 months, I like this! I promote film production"

Comments: Lots of new things, so to start there is quite a lot to explore. I find this software much more sophisticated, more creative for more professional presentations. The remote meeting works really well, is much better for connecting with people. Is very good for film because it will livestream, so no heavy files and we do voice overs onto slides, which works really well.

by Presbee on 01/06/2016

Thank-you and good to hear! We will be posting tutorials and feature demonstrations soon, so look out for the newsletter

• Reviewed on 01/06/2016
Fred R.
MD, Client Services
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2016

"Easy to learn the basics, but it will take a while to explore the full potential"

Comments: My Sales and Marketing company, Spring Communications has been using Presbee for a few months now, it's easier and has much better flexibility and features than others and a remote meeting facility, so saves on travel too. It makes our clients look smart, which makes us look smart!

• Reviewed on 23/05/2016