Filter by:

• Overall

About Veeqo

Veeqo is the all-in-one inventory and fulfilment platform that gets your ecommerce business ready for growth - with 30+ integrations.

Learn more about Veeqo

Chetan S.
Director in US
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

A truly pathetic piece of software with arrogance at the top level

1 last year

Comments: Something I would rather forget about.

Pros:

There really is nothing I could commend. It is not fit for purpose.

Cons:

Where do we start! Let's start with the arrogance of the management, they don't bother to respond to the most basic of customer service. However, they are quick to protect their reputation. Even if you are an existing customer. I don't recall in all my years of business, ever being insulted publicly, but Veeqo did this. This is how an organisation values your business. If you expect anything other than a standard autoresponse, don't bother. You will be fobbed off with support nonsense, daily. The speed of the software is like dial up. You will spend most of your time monitoring what Veeqo imports as seldom does it correspond to the actual product you sold. It is limited in functionality. When you ask for essential integration, or even management from a courier company contacts Veeqo directly , don't hold your breath. They won't respond. The software is glitchy and really is expensive for its most basic of functionality. Don't choose the fad of Veeqo. They'll only insult you as one of the their existing customers and even have the audacity to try and take credit for your reviews, left by your own customers on Trustpilot. This really proves how customer service is lacking, and humility. Let common sense prevail and take your business elsewhere.

9 months ago

Hi Chet, We've tried to reach out to you & come to a conclusion regarding your issues but that's not been possible. It speaks volumes that the same review has been removed by countless other review platforms due to its incorrect and slanderous content. Sadly, Capterra is okay to host such content publicly. We have many records to counter your claims. Especially "being insulted publicly". No Veeqo employee has, or ever would do such a thing to our customers, who are our number one priority. Over the past year, we've hired teams of engineers & we're reinvesting heavily in future feature development, constantly evolving our product for our users. We're passionate about great customer support. Veeqo has a 97% customer satisfaction rating with 24/7 support. We also have hundreds of very happy customers & thousands of very happy users with very low churn. From smaller operations to those with multiple warehouses across the world. Best Wishes, James

Paul J.
Internet

Multi Channel Inventory Management

5 7 years ago

Comments: We have been successfully running an online Golf and Fitness Business across multiple channels for many years, however in 2014 we expanded our channels to include a second Ecommerce website. We have been running a Magento backed Ecommerce site for quite some time and had expanded our business to include a Woocommerce backed Ecommerce website that we needed to be able to run using a singular master stock file. We also sell across the eBay and Amazon channels. We searched for quite some time to find a product in the marketplace that would link with all of our sales channels and allow us to work from one singular master stock file. We were quite surprised when we found that the best fit for our needs was based in our home town!! After having some discussions with Matt at Veeqo we could see the potential in the Veeqo system and after some system testing we signed up and have been using Veeqo since October 2014. Since this time Veeqo have been working hard at implementing more and more functionality into their products and we have worked closely with them on what we believe to be the best solutions for business in the real world to achieve maximum return from their investment in the Veeqo system. We would have not been able to achieve our goals without the dedicated support from the team at Veeqo and we thank them for all of their hard work during the rollout of the Veeqo system at Just Sports Online. Now with the Veeqo system in operation we are able to have cast iron control over our inventory management! We are looking forward to the rollout of product pushing from the Veeqo system that will allow us to create all of our SKU's in one location and push them through to all required channels with ease!

Pros:

Single Master Stock File Simple Order Management Multiple channel management Excellent help desk support

Cons:

No product pushing yet!

Co-Owner in US

Integration Software for Amazon Marketplaces lacking in key functionalities

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, this sees to have less functionality than Webgility or other software.

Pros:

This software is one of the myriad available to synchronize online sales marketplaces with quickbooks desktop.

Cons:

However, it doesn't have the ability to integrated marketplace fees with the accounting integration, so it didn't work for us.

Adam W.
Owner in UK
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

10/10 flawless!

5 5 years ago

Comments: What can I say... it's changed how we do business and boosted productivity massively! The customer service is without doubt the best I've ever had from any other company I've ever work with. Thanks Veeqo. 6 stars!!

Pros:

Speed Reliability Ease of use

Cons:

Nithing

Darren B.
Managing Director in UK
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Best software I've ever used. Saves so much time.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Speed & efficency It has even saved us accountancy fees and our accountant also has a login for Veeqo and downloads our sales straight into his accounting software.

Pros:

We switched to Veeqo in May 2017 and before Veeqo integration we were processing upwards of 20 orders a day manually. This software has saved us over 2 hours a day and that time has been used to grow the business. We have additionally set up a online business account with Royal Mail that we also manage through Veeqo having us additional time and money on sending customer orders.

Oliver W.

Excellent product & service!

5 6 years ago

Comments: Top software for running an ecommerce operation, really can't recommend it enough! Friendly bunch who run it, always willing to lend a hand if I need it, constantly adding new features too. It's very easy to use and understand, doesn't cost a fortune, and it works really well, haven't come across any bugs, just smooth operation - can't fault it!

Pros:

- Saves me loads of time running my online business - Great support team - Cloud-based so can access the app anywhere!

Cons:

None - really happy with both the product and the service Veeqo provides :-)

Fred J.
Retail

Really Awesome Software

5 7 years ago

Comments: We shopped around for quite some time before choosing Veeqo as our inventory management software. We're pretty picky and have a large amount of stock so we wanted something which was powerful enough to handle all our orders but easy to use. Finally settled on Veeqo and couldn't be happier with the software and the customer service. Would highly recommend this app to anyone who is selling online and struggling to managing their orders and inventor.

Pros:

Simple layout, easy to set up and use. Very helpful tech support, and saves us loads of time per day.

Cons:

Waiting for product pushing but understand it's coming soon.

Director of Marketing in US

Good Idea, Bad Pricing Strategy

2 4 years ago

Pros:

If you're selling items on a lot of different platforms, it keeps track of your sales in one place, which is a big time saver for small businesses like mine.

Cons:

Honestly, this is a cool product that has a good concept, it's just too expensive for what it does. It also doesn't interface with some markets .

Jordan C.
Jordan C.
UK

Veeqo Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: Fantastic software that is really giving other established software providers a run for their money. Really easy to use, simple and a good support team that assist when help is required.

Kenneth S.
Retail Director in UK
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

Recommend a Friend

5 7 months ago

Comments: We have been using now for around 18 months and it has made our life so easy especially through the last year with Lockdown and remote working. The simplicity of the system along with the ability to manage it from afar is what helps make it so user friendly. Staff find it easy to use and reports are simple to read.

Pros:

I find Veeqo a very user friendly system, we currently use this to help run our online and wholesale division and it is super simple to use. The app makes it extremely mobile and gives you the ability to check on tock levels and performances while on the move. The main system is simple to use, recently we have trained 3 new staff on the system and it was so easy for us to do this and also for them to learn.

Cons:

It can be a little temperamental when you are searching for products as you need to thoroughly delete the description and then count to 5 before re-entering.

Jack W.
Customer Service Advisor in UK

Highly efficient

5 7 months ago

Pros:

Veeqo has allowed us to consolidate and manage all our orders from different sales channels, and easily keep on top of our shipping and inventory. It has saved large amounts of time in booking and shipping orders, and the internal notes section has allowed the team to communicate efficiently during the pandemic. A must have for any ecommerce business.

Cons:

Honestly, my only complaint is that you need if searching for a customer name, you need to check a box to make them appear in chronological order, most recent first.

Peter B.
director in UK

Avoid Veeqo

1 last year

Comments: AVOID VEEQO
We’ve waisted months and thousands of pounds integrating Veeqo to our Magento 2 store. Technical challenges are expected but Veeqo have been useless at resolving things and communication with the development team is dire. We have been extremely patient and given plenty of time for issues to be resolved but in the end we have had to cut our losses and look for another alternative. Just some examples of the problems encountered are;
Stock syncing: Communication between Veeqo and Magento 2 is not reliable, stock cannot be syncing in either direction despite being advertised that this should be in real time.
Order syncing: Changes made on an order including having it shipped to not reflect on the other platform
Product syncing: All kinds of trouble with incorrect names, skus changed which causes chaos when picking and packing
Digital picking: A great idea but with many many flaws that reduce your customer service levels and cause warehouse confusion
Despatch system: Bugs and errors that you get used to but that are simply not intuitive to work with again causing customer service issues
The basics are there but Veeqo seriously need to address some technical difficulties and improve their response to business critical issues. After investing so much time in this system, staff training, hardware etc we really wanted this to work and we really really tried to give them a chance. But in the end we felt fobbed off with blanket responses from the system developers.

Pros:

Basic principle is good and works well. Technical bugs that don't get resolved let it down

Cons:

bugs throughout the platform especially with syncing to magento 2

9 months ago

Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Sadly we cannot reply to your review in full as we are limited by character count on Capterra, but you will have seen our full in-depth response from both our support teams and our reply to your review on Trustpilot. In short, there is no doubt you have already moved on, and we all really hope it works out for you and your team. I do want you to know though that our new Magento integration is now live, and the early signs are really positive. If you ever do want to revisit Veeqo as an option in the future, we would certainly love to hear from you. Thank you also for the kind message you left for the account manager at Veeqo who had been looking after your account. I know he had been working hard to push to get things fixed for you as quickly as possible, but ultimately this was out of his hands. He asked me to pass on how much he enjoyed working with you. Many thanks, Duncan.

UK

Veeqo

5 5 years ago

Comments: I use Veeqo to process orders from woo commerce on my website. We are an SME in the food supplement industry with 4 members of staff that started 2 years ago. I wanted to cut down the time it took to dispatch orders through the royal mail DMO site one by one as you need to input all customer details which was very time-consuming. Veeqo seamlessly integrates all customer details uses a fraction time it did.

Pros:

Great customer support and integration with other apps.

Cons:

A few times has not updated with our website.

Imran I.
Founder in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great product potential - always getting better

5 4 years ago

Comments: Time saver - although expensive, worth it.

Pros:

Takes out a lot of the headache of shipping labels and despatch. Saves a lot of time overall. Good support from Vera. Good that there is an app too - which should be developed more hopefully.

Cons:

Doesnt work so good with XERO. Also a little buggy at times with some anamalies - but this is gradually improving all the time. The rest of the support team could be a little less dismissive at times and listen better...like Vera does.

Neil B.
MD in UK
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees

Great transformed our business

5 4 years ago

Comments: Stock and Profit Control.

Pros:

Stock control around the world in Amazon warehouses, reduced our stock holding and increased our sales by at least 50%

Mr n S.
Mr n S.
Consultant in UK
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Much better support and cheaper than the competition

4 3 years ago

Comments: I needed a postage software to replace my old one. This one is cheaper and may also be the bridge to my accounting software.

Pros:

It can get sales data from all my sales channels. The user interface is smooth and feels lightweight. It organises all my postage. I got a medium package and the Veeqo staff set it all up for me. The support is from people who spoke to me on the phone or face to face on Zoom. Email was also available.

Cons:

The Xero connector did not do what I wanted. I think they are working on it and will get back to me shortly

Nicole J.
Retail
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great, easy to use and essential for our business

5 7 years ago

Comments: After trying to navigate so many different confusing inventory softwares, we finally found Veeqo - which is the perfect mix of power, efficiency and simplicity - and have stuck with it ever since. Veeqo was really easy to set up and simple to use, which was a breath of fresh air. We use it for processing our orders, managing and syncing our orders and inventories across our sales channels, and for printing our shipping labels in bulk (which is a huge time-saver!). It takes away all the worry and risk of error from the order process. Love the app, love the customer service, no complaints here :)

Pros:

Really easy to set up and use with a friendly and knowledgable customer support team who are always on hand to help us out. Integrates with all our online sales channels and even our accounting software.

Cons:

Like I said, can't find fault with it!

David J.
Director in UK

great service the setup is still on going but very help full

5 4 years ago

Comments: user friendly and eliminate user errors

Pros:

the software is very user friendly but the main thing we looked at was the inventory side of the software and the bonus is the listing stock to amazon and other platforms

Cons:

at the moment we have not finished all the setup and used to its full potential but it is all looking good for us and things we come up against veeqo has found a good workaround till they fully update there systems so the system is looking good compared to others we have tried

Paolo T.
Director in UK

Awesome tool for all online businesses!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Better output.

Pros:

Switched to Veeqo a couple of weeks ago, glad to say after a slightly complicated set up, it quite simply just works! Couldn't do without it, efficieny has gone up and lets us automate our picking and packing with shipping labels & inventory management. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons:

Lack of Etsy integration (in the works) Initial set up whlist necessary is a bit complicated (not really a issue)

June B.
June B.
Ecommerce in UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

A must for ecommerce retailers

5 7 years ago

Comments: We signed up for Veeqo a couple of weeks ago and we're already seeing the benefits of using a system like this to manage or stock across our webstores. Before we started using Veeqo we spent about an hour every day writing out our shipping labels - now it takes less than 5 minutes. Setup wasn't too difficult because Veeqo's customer support team talked us through it and helping us where needed. This kind of support is really important to us which is one of the reasons we rate it so highly - the team are quick to respond to all our queries and very friendly. Aside from customer service, the app is easy to use (which says a lot coming from someone who struggles with computers). All round great app, saves us loads of time, wouldn't do without it!

Harry W.
Harry W.

Love it!

5 6 years ago

Comments: I've been using Veeqo for a few months now and it's great. Managed to get it set up relatively quickly and found my feet quickly because its so easy to use. I sell clothing on Amazon & eBay plus my own online store and Veeqo does a great job of syncing my inventory, I can just leave it to take care of updating stock automatically so I don't oversell my items. The iPhone app works great and is handy for when I'm away from my desk, lets me update stock on the move and scan product barcodes. Also love that new features are constantly being developed!

Gaurav S.
Gaurav S.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

It's fine

4 5 years ago

Comments: We are Door Ironmongery Ltd, an e-commerce company. We send hundreds of orders per week from different platforms like eBay, Amazon, and Magento based websites.

Jon T.
US

Waste of time

2 5 years ago

Comments: They had several months to get us setup with little to no progress. Considerablr amounts of delays. We were transferring over from DEAR but decided we would just request a cancellation and refund. Besides being based in the UK and making it difficult to schedule calls, this company is definitely falling short in customer service.

Jay P.
Website & Marketing Manager in UK
Retail, 11-50 Employees

A replacement for so many services rolled into one!

5 2 years ago

Comments: So far, Veeqo has been a game changer for us. Our stock is syncing on all of our selling platforms, our stock checks are so much easier now and most of all our Dispatch department are having a much easier time processing incoming and outgoing goods.

Pros:

The fact that we can sync stock from our numerous selling channels such as Shopify, eBay, Amazon, FBA (both UK and worldwide) so that we are listing our complete stock levels across all channels - automatically, with no need for constant stock updates to each channel!

Cons:

Honestly - our catalogue is extremely large (100,000 SKU's +) so the initial set up, linking listings together to share stock, was an exceptionally long project.

2 years ago

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, we really appreciate it - and your feedback means a lot to us! It's really great to hear about your positive experience with Veeqo. We look forward to growing with you for years to come. Thanks again, Anwen

Keith C.
Partner in UK
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Couldn't do business without it

4 5 years ago

Comments: Veeqo has saved us so much man hours on a daily basis running our eCommerce business. The software has been built with people that know retail and eCommerce inside out. This shows in the extremely easy to use intuitive interface, training time is very low for such a comprehensive solution. Just connect to your site Ebay, Amazon etc and it just gets to work downloading your orders updating stock levels in the background while you concentrate on packing your orders and providing great customer service. Tech support is always quick to respond and they welcome and actually do implement product improvements. If you run a multi-channel eCommerce business this is something you must have.

Pros:

Easy to use Intuitive Just works!

Cons:

Price can be prohibitive for smaller eCommerce businesses